Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation
Reload this Page HGSS Fan Based Game looking for assistance

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2015 (08:25 AM). Edited February 8th, 2015 by Millsy013.

Hello Pokemon Fans,
THIS IS NOT A ROM HACK!

I am a video game developer looking to build a Pokemon Fan based game using the Unity3D Engine.

Here is a simple build of the game so far, currently only 20 people can be online at a time.
(Please send a pst for link)

Feedback is always welcome but I am looking for a 1 artist to build custom sprites to add to the game 1-2 designers for new story line, and 1 more programmer.

Programmer MUST know and program in C# and potentially know a lot of databased coding. (php Myadmin, mySQL etc).

Spread the word, if i posted in the wrong thread I apologize.

Please support Pokémon by buying their products. All rights are reserved to © 2002-2013 Pokémon. © 1995-2013 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, ® and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo. / © 1997-2013 TV Tokyo, ShoPro, JR Kikaku / © 1997-2013 Pikachu Records. No copyright infringement is intended. All profits will be made through donations not through sales.

As of 2/8/2015, no communication or permissions have been granteed to the owner / creator of PokemonProject (subject name to change) from Pokémon. All images used in project have been downloaded from Pokemon Essentials.

Pokemon Project is intended for educational and fan base purposes only.
Old February 9th, 2015 (09:48 PM).
give me the words
CS

Nature: Mild
Hey there, Fourth Generation isn't the place for advertising your Pokemon game. Rather Game Development is the best place to spread the word and recruit some team members. I'd highly recommend you check out this thread here about posting recruitment threads. You can also advertise in your signature as well, so I'd definitely give that a look at as well!

See you around!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links