Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation
Reload this Page Headbutting Trees (In HGSS)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:24 AM).

So there are a few things I'm not sure about regarding Headbutt.

I know in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, when you find a tree with a Pokemon in it, there will always be a Pokemon in that tree, no matter what.

Let's say for instance I'm in New Bark Town and I'm looking for Pineco. I'm playing Soul Silver so the only Pokemon available in the trees would be HootHoot, Pineco, Ledyba and Exeggcute. Does that mean if I find a tree with a Pokemon in it, I can find all four of those Pokemon in that exact tree?

I'm on Route 46 right now looking for Heracross. I've found a tree that has pokemon in it but all I can seem to run into are Spearow and Aipom. If I keep headbutting this tree will I eventually find Heracross, or should I try another tree?

Also, there are "Special Trees" in certain areas like in Ilex Forest. In there it says you can find Beedrill, Noctowl, Hoothoot and Pinco. Now, could I find all four of those Pokemon in the one special tree?

Friend Code: 5258-0954-7742 John
Friend Safari: Electric: Dedenne Helioptile Zebstrika
Innovator of the Drunklocke.

Relevant Advertising!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links