The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation
Reload this Page HeartGoldSoulSilver Johto Safari Zone

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Old April 10th, 2016 (11:29 AM).

HGSS brought back Baoba, this time as an owner of the Johto Safari Zone.
However, after completing the first challenge AND waiting 3 gameplay hours, he is yet to call me for the second challenge, which is really important imo since I want to catch a Larvitar before moving on.
Can someone explain this please? Am I doing something wrong? This situation got me so mad I'm thinking of getting a Nidoking instead lol

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 11th, 2016 (2:51 PM).

NidoKing is good tho!
Old May 17th, 2016 (9:38 PM).
#TeamMystic
ModeratorCS

Nature: Bold
This place was pretty cool, though I never made much use of it. The route leading up to this place is utterly amazing however. Love it.
Old May 26th, 2016 (10:35 PM).
A procrastinator with plans

Nature: Bashful
Oh, this place. THIS PLACE. THIS IS WHERE IT'S AT. WHERE GEN VI REACHES ITS UTTER PEAK.

The Safari Zone is just...amazing. It's a tedious process to actually get those unique Pokémon, but I say it's worth it. Ever wanted Gen VI Pokémon without trading to DPPt and Sinnoh Sound? Here's the place.

Overall one of my favorite places in Johto. The Pokémon encountered are so amazing, and it's ridiculously hard to catch 'em all.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links