The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:17 AM
LinooneFriend
Pokefriend

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Cool! Have fun! I have a meganium myself, and I must say that I agree with your choice of starter. ;D
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:30 AM
ThatIceman
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinooneFriend View Post
Cool! Have fun! I have a meganium myself, and I must say that I agree with your choice of starter. ;D
Thank you!! :D well... i was just wondering .. should i also post what pokemon i have chaught in my journey?
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:21 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
Good luck with your progress, hopefully you have WEP security or you can't get a Gengar sadly. That's why I can't get my Kingdra so I have a Cyndaquil still in Prof. Elms lab cos I'm saving up cash to get the WiFi USB Connector.

Old September 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
I'm going to merge this with the Travel Journel thread sticky as that's where talking about what you've done in the games belongs rather than in a separate thread.

Congrats with the early shiny btw. Maybe tone done the smilies a touch though. =p

Old September 26th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Here's Update 2 in RK9's Big Adventure. Loads of things happened and we took a good rest at Valley Windworks

Thursday 27th September 2012
Aah hey diary. Sorry I haven't updated lately, exploring the places in Sinnoh without my mum nagging me has been great! Before I made it to Oreburgh, I found this small,plump,yellow duck with three black hairs sticking out. I thought it looked pretty cool and caught the Pokemon called Psyduck. I decided to nickname my newest team member,Daffy!Oh before I forget,some hiker gave me this HM called Rock Smash. The only problem is you can't forget it, so I might catch a Pokemon just for that purpose.

Daffy in the beginning to be honest was pretty hard to train. So deciding to take a break I entered Oreburgh. This young kid noticed me as I walked in and dragged me all the way to the gym. Ouch! He's way too strong. He walked off saying good luck and then pointed out there was someone standing in front of the gym.

Barry?! He grinned as I appeared."Slowpoke as always RK9. You took way too long, the gym leader's long gone by now." he said.

"Where did he go?" I asked curiously.

Barry smiled."The Oreburgh Mine, it's pretty dark in there. Are you ready to find him?" he asked.

I nodded but before I headed in, something hit my mind. North of Oreburgh was a small route with Pokemon Daffy could easily handle. So off I went, training Daffy and Basil. While battling,Basil became Lv.17 and Daffy Lv.15.

Happily, I headed down to the small mine. Water slowly dripped from the ceiling, some miners were there chopping away at the rugged walls. There were swarms of Zubats and other creatures around so I cautiously walked.

Eventually I found this man standing in between two rugged rocks. "Hey there! Now watch this..." he said.

In a moment one of the rocks were smashed."Using Rock Smash gets these annoying rocks out of the way. To use it though,you'll have to beat the gym leader. Which would be me,Roark!" he announced proudly.

Then he walked off whistling. I felt excitement rushing up inside me so I automatically dashed to the gym. Inside I battled these weak rock-type trainers easily annilating them with Water Guns and Razor Leaf.

Roark was easy too. I somehow managed to OHKO all his Pokemon. And little Basil evolved,YES! After receiving the Coal Badge and TM76 Stealth Rock I headed out. Well I'm a bit tired now too be honest diary, so I'll continue the story tomorrow.

-RK9.

Current Team:

Basil the Rash Grotle Lv18.
-Tackle
-Curse
-Absorb
-Razor Leaf
Daffy the Psyduck Lv16
-Scratch
-Disable
-Water Gun
-Tail Whip
. :p
Old September 30th, 2012, 02:29 PM
chaos11011
Habunake, Bite!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chaos11011
So I decided to end my journey early, as I found my Pokewalker and I really wanted to use that on an actual run. But, not all is lost, as since I'm also nearing the end of my Diamond challenge, I'll use Team Soul 2.0 in the aftergame (:

-----

So I started out and picked the last of the three starters. We've seen Cindy the Quilava and QIAOK the Meganium, so now I present Kysan the Totodile (Male)! Solo'd a bit of the main game with it until I got enough steps on my Pokewalker (gotta love them trampolines :v) and transfered in a Magby (Forget the gender atm ;w;), I also caught a Gastly (Marceline) and beat Falkner after a long stall war. Went south and gave in and caught a Zubat. Didn't want to use one because I would look rather stupid having a Gastly named after a vampire, while I have a bat who isn't named after the vampire. That and Angrykori! didn't get to shine last time. But oh well, it's been 2 years since I've used Zubat so I'm going to use one now, dang it! Named her Samantha and I arrived at Azalea.

Kysan - Male - Level 14 [Torrent] @
-Water Gun, Bite, Scratch and Leer

While being my least favorite of the Johto trio, Kysan has been doing well. Solo'd the main game and the Union Cave.

MAGBY - Unknown - Level 14 [Flame Body] @
-Ember, Sunny Day, Smog and Leer

omg it's animation is so cute ;w;. Obtained by PokeWalker btw. Slow EXP rate is slow though.

Marceline - Female - Level 14 [Levitate] @
-Lick, Spite, Curse and Hypnosis

ADVENTURE TIME! Another one of my main reasons that I wanted to replay Soul Silver was to use a Gastly (and my soon to come 5th team member).

Samantha - Female - Level 11 [Inner Focus] @
-Astonish, Leech Life and Supersonic

Not to long ago I missed 13 Supersonics and when I actually confused the opponent, they never hit themselves. I hate chance based moves with a passion (except Assist and Metronome :3)
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Lost Christmas
Extra coated with nice hot syrup!
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Just finished the Canalave gym, It was a hard battle with Infernape and Gliscor putting up a lot of effort and getting the job done!

Here is my team after the gym:

Modest Nature. Level 36.
Frenzy Plant.
Earthquake.
Rock Climb.
Synthesis.

Mild Nature. Level 37.
Close Combat.
Flamethrower.
Blaze Kick.
Fire Punch.

Brave Nature. Level 34.
Close Combat.
Fly.
Sky Attack.
Aerial Ace.

Naughty Nature. Level 34.
Draco Meteor.
Dragon Claw.
Outrage.
Giga Impact.

Hardy Nature. Level 34.
Hydro Pump.
Waterfall.
Surf.
Ice Punch.

Sassy Nature. Level 36.
X-Scissor.
Fire Fang.
Stone edge.
Swords Dance.

Feel free to post suggestions on my teams moves and my actual line up! :D

Last edited by Lost Christmas; October 5th, 2012 at 04:32 AM.
Old October 5th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Lost Christmas
Community Supporter

Just finished the Snowpoint city gym, Easiest battle I have ever had with Infernape wrecking them all :D Next up taking down Team Galactic!

Modest Nature. Level 37.
Frenzy Plant.
Earthquake.
Rock Climb.
Synthesis.

Mild Nature. Level 43.
Close Combat.
Flamethrower.
Blaze Kick.
Fire Punch.

Brave Nature. Level 38.
Close Combat.
Fly.
Sky Attack.
Aerial Ace.

Naughty Nature. Level 38.
Draco Meteor.
Dragon Claw.
Outrage.
Giga Impact.

Hardy Nature. Level 38.
Hydro Pump.
Waterfall.
Surf.
Rock Smash.

Sassy Nature. Level 38.
X-Scissor.
Fire Fang.
Stone edge.
Strength.

Last edited by Lost Christmas; October 6th, 2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old October 5th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Zerrah.
Mauling with Ursaring

Nature: Relaxed
I decided that I really wanted to play through my Firered game, but I didn't want to end with the same team that I always find myself making in 1st gen. So, since I like never start with Squirtle, I was going to do a Blue run through. So after naming myself Maximum, and a lot of hard work, I'm on my way to Lt. Surge's with a team of:

Cannon LV22 (male)
~Bite
~Tail Whip
~Water Gun
~Withdraw

Aphrodite LV22 (female)
~Body Slam
~Growl
~Bite
~Double Kick

Roku LV21 (male)
~Wing Attack
~Astonish
~Supersonic
~Bite

Derpy LV14 (male)
~Absorb
~Sweet Scent
~Poisonpowder

Friend Safari and DW Pokemon - A Gen VI Trade Thread

3DS Friend Code:
3754 7177 6489
Brittany
Old October 6th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Lost Christmas
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerrah. View Post
I decided that I really wanted to play through my Firered game, but I didn't want to end with the same team that I always find myself making in 1st gen. So, since I like never start with Squirtle, I was going to do a Blue run through. So after naming myself Maximum, and a lot of hard work, I'm on my way to Lt. Surge's with a team of:

Cannon LV22 (male)
~Bite
~Tail Whip
~Water Gun
~Withdraw

Aphrodite LV22 (female)
~Body Slam
~Growl
~Bite
~Double Kick

Roku LV21 (male)
~Wing Attack
~Astonish
~Supersonic
~Bite

Derpy LV14 (male)
~Absorb
~Sweet Scent
~Poisonpowder
Arcanine - Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Aerial Ace, (If Female Attract or (If Male Double Team.

Raichu - Thunder, Thunderbolt, Dig, Hyper Beam or Iron Tail .

Nidoqueen - Horn Drill, Megahorn, Earthquake, Brick break.

Blastoise - Ice Beam, Surf, Skull Bash, Hydro Pump or Protect.

Exeggutor - Egg Bomb, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Pyschic.

Pidgeot - Aerial Ace, Fly, Wing attack, Mirror Move or Featherdance.

This would be a great team for you to have.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just finished the Sunyshore city gym, Torterra did well up until Luxray and an ice fang just destroyed him! But I managed to take the rest of his team out pretty easily.

Overgrow. Level 47.
Energy Ball.
Earthquake.
Rock Climb.
Synthesis.

Blaze. Level 44.
Close Combat.
Flamethrower.
Blaze Kick.
Fire Punch.

Intimidate. Level 42.
Close Combat.
Fly.
Sky Attack.
Aerial Ace.

Sand Veil. Level 42.
Draco Meteor.
Dragon Claw.
Swords Dance.
Brick Break.

Swift Swim. Level 42.
Hydro Pump.
Waterfall.
Surf.
Rock Smash.

Sand Veil. Level 43.
X-Scissor.
Fire Fang.
Stone edge.
Strength.

Last edited by Lost Christmas; October 6th, 2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 15th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Infinite Rage
Unhatched Egg

I started with Turtwig, (I'm playing Diamond) mainly because of my love for Defensive pokemon, and I could tell Turtwig was one. I kept on playing through the story and found it quite fun. I caught a Zubat at some point in a cave right after leaving Jubilife City, north of town. I beat Roark, and caught a Buizel at some point in the grass near Valley Windworks, and trained all my Pokemon there for a while until they were all in the same level range. I ventured through and I finally reached Veilstone City, where my Pokemon started evolving. Plus, I met my favorite Pokemon ever, Lucario. It was the gym leader's Pokemon, and I got mad when the Pokedex said it was in an unknown area. I just got to Pastoria City, after long training, and i'm battling this Gym Leader named Wake soon. I eventually got about 4 Pokemon while adventuring, and I have almost all of the TM's possible at this time. I was able to go to the Pokemon mansion and find a Pikachu in the Trophy Garden after a while. It took a lot of training to get these levels.

My party:
Torterra - LV. 40
Crobat - LV. 36
Pikachu - LV. 38
Floatzel - LV. 35
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:54 AM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Hey I haven't given an update on my Diamond progress in months.

But this is for the Diamond game I started in February 2012. My character is Dawn.

Here's an update of what I've done since then.

Made it all the way to Veilstone City
Got the Counter App
Received the Coin Case
Gambled a bit.
Battled Maylene and lost
Trained a bit
Caught 6 Stunky
Choose Stunky with best stats and nature for team planning to raise it the best I can. (might need a better one)
Leveled up team more
Buizel evolved into Floatzel
Caught and Cleffa and a Chingling.
Received a Cranidos from Oreburgh Mine Museum
Caught a Buneary
Evolved Bidoof (for more slave purposes)
Battled Maylene and won.

A few days ago I battled the Galactic grunts near their warehouse in Veilstone and got Lucas' Pokedex back. I saved at Route 213.

Current team
(Twigleaf) lv.30

(Kazza) lv. 30

(Quoth) lv. 29

(Blaze) lv. 27

(Kimba) lv.28

(Bad Purple) lv. 27 (will explain it's name later)

I hope to update more often.I'll try to and it will more detailed and journal like.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Crackin355
Mime Jr.

Pokemon SoulSilver: Last time I made a post, I had beaten Lt. Surge and my team was still a bit unorganized, I didn't have complete movesets (I have only 1 or 2 good moves per Pokemon) so I decided I'd go TM shopping to help out. Then i spent a good 10 minutes trying to reach Sabrina in her maze, and then I won fairly easily. I used Shaymoose and Psy for it, Crunch and Shadow Ball helped out a lot, as well as Psy's resistance to Psychic.

Team:

FERALIGATR [Shaymoose] Lv47 (M)
Serious Nature @Muscle Band
-Avalanche
-Dig
-Waterfall
-Crunch

AMPHAROS [Zeus] Lv47 (M)
Quiet Nature @Choice Scarf
-Strength
-Signal Beam
-Discharge
-Thunder

FEAROW [Kenya] Lv47 (F)
Hasty Nature @Grass Mail
-Fly
-Secret Power
-U-Turn
-Drill Peck

MAGMORTAR [Blaster] Lv47 (F)
Docile Nature @Shell Bell
-Solarbeam
-Faint Attack
-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast

ESPEON [Psy] Lv47 (F)
Quiet Nature @Choice Specs
-Swagger
-Swift

-Psychic
-Shadow Ball

DRAGONAIR [Xtream] Lv47 (M)
Naive Nature @King's Rock
-ExtremeSpeed
-Surf
-Dragon Rush
-Fire Blast

Team Summary (Better One in Signature)
Spoiler:
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon SoulSilver
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon White

Kanto - Rainbow Badge - 5/3/13

----------------------------------------------------------
[Completed Monotype Challenges]
[Click on Type to go to Final Teams]
Old November 4th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

Decided to start over my Platinum game last night, because I haven't played it in so long. Plus, its my only game I have that I can play through Sinnoh.

Anyway, so I started and did all the beginning stuff, and just beat the first gym. My team is:

Inferno
Level 18

Marvin
Level 17

Off to catch some more and get my second badge!

"A living, breathing, double of oneself usually tormenting the person they look like..."
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Diamond update:
After many tips on various forums, I spent alot of my day yesterday getting a better team . I spent alot of time in the GTS looking for good offers and ended up getting some Stunky , a Piplup and a Shieldon. But nothing I wanted for my new team. So I ran around route 204 looking for a new Shinx with Intimidate. Found one and trained it to level 27.
I've made it all the way to Pastoria City too and I'm ready to take on Wake. While there I also used on of my Heart Scales and taught Floatzel Ice Fang.
So here's the time I've reconstructed so far.
(Twigleaf) Male lv.31 Ability: Overgrow
Moves
Grass Knot
Rock Smash
Bite
Mega Drain

(Kazza) lv. 30 Ability: Synchronize
Moves
Recover
Hidden Power
Disable
Psybeam

(Quoth) lv. 30 Ability: Super Luck
Moves
Fly
Wing Attack
Assurance
Night Shade

(Blaze) lv. 28 Ability: Swift Swim
Crunch
Water Gun
Aqua Jet
Ice Fang

(Kimba) lv.27 Ability: Intimidate
Strength
Spark
Charge
Bite

Decided to get rid of Stunky, and someone suggest to replace it with a Fighting type so I was thinking of trading over a Ralts from HeartGold and evolving it into Gallade. That will also replace Kadabra. Then maybe I'd get a Fire-type like Magmortar, but I really don't want to replace Murkrow. If you want to help you can VM me.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

Made some progress on Platinum since my last update, defeated gym #2 and took down Galactic, got cut and entered Hearthome City. Right now, im battling the gym trainers for training. Also picked up a Ralts. My team:

Marvin
Level 25

Inferno
Level 26

Solaris
Level 19 (holding EXP Share)

"A living, breathing, double of oneself usually tormenting the person they look like..."
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Hikamaru
» healer
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Since my last post, I trained up my team for Crasher Wake and I needed an extra temporary team member to deal with his Pokemon so I caught this guy:

Pikachu ♂ Lv27
Impish nature
Static
"Likes to thrash about"
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Double Team
- Slam

And here's the rest of my team:

Quagsire ♀ Lv28
Lax nature
Water Absorb
"Quick tempered"
- Mud Shot
- Slam
- Mud Bomb
- Amnesia

Roselia ♀ Lv26
Bold nature
Natural Cure
"Likes to thrash about"
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Magical Leaf
- GrassWhistle

Staraptor ♀ Lv36
Rash nature
Intimidate
"Somewhat vain"
- Aerial Ace
- Double Team
- Fly
- Close Combat

Infernape ♂ Lv36
Rash nature
Blaze
"Somewhat vain"
- Mach Punch
- Flame Wheel
- Ember
- Close Combat

I also have a Bidoof, but I'm not listing him cos he's an HM Slave.

And yes, my Monferno evolved since my last post. Roselia and Pikachu need extra training to handle Crasher Wake's Pokemon. Roselia will star against Quagsire, Pikachu can deal with Gyarados while Staraptor can help a bit against Floatzel despite the risky Ice Fang.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter

Old November 13th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

Did a lot since my last update, I've defeated 3 more gyms, and am now training in Iron Island with Riley. The team consists of:

Inferno
Level 36

Marvin
Level 36

Envy
Level 34

Solaris
Level 34

Azula
Level 34

One more spot open, not sure who will fit in it yet!

Old November 14th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Lost Christmas
Community Supporter

I keep completing my diamond with different teams.

First game clear team:
Drapion Level 49.
Dialga Level 49.
Luxray Level 50.
Crobat Level 50.
Infernape Level 52.
Manaphy Level 51.

My rules are simple You have to use different started pokemon each time and when playing the game your main team has to be different to the previous team!
Old November 14th, 2012, 08:19 PM
PiemanFiddy
Spreader of the T-Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro. View Post
Did a lot since my last update, I've defeated 3 more gyms, and am now training in Iron Island with Riley. The team consists of:

Inferno
Level 36

Marvin
Level 36

Envy
Level 34

Solaris
Level 34

Azula
Level 34

One more spot open, not sure who will fit in it yet!
How did you get those sprites in your post? I know it's a little unrelated, I was just curious.

On topic though, I recently started a new game on my Platinum version, and my team are as follows:

Level 9 Chimchar - Scratch, Leer, Ember, Taunt
Level 7 Starly - Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack
Level 7 Geodude - Tackle, Defense Curl

Plan on hitting up the Oreburgh gym. Hopefully pull through there. Yikes.
Old November 16th, 2012, 03:37 PM
encas
Don't tread on me.

After a number of months, I recently picked up where I left off in my Platinum file. I have five badges, and I just returned from Iron Island with my Riolu egg...I am currently trying to hatch it before training my slightly underleveled team. I want to sweep Byron!

My party:

Antoinette the Empoleon (Modest female, Lv. 39)
Francois the Togetic (Modest male, Lv. 36)
Pierre the Rhyhorn (Relaxed male, Lv. 37)
Claude the Skorupi (Jolly male, Lv. 36)
Guy the Leafeon (Adamant male, Lv. 36)
Old November 16th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Lost Christmas
Community Supporter

On my second round of not using the same pokemon twice play through.

Here is the team:

Level 39 - Bashful Nature - Overgrow.
Earthquake - Seed Bomb - Body Slam - Synthesis.

Level 37 - Rash Nature - Intimidate.
Close Combat - Fly - Return - Endeavor.

Level 37 - Naive Nature - Guts. (Shiny).
Strength - Brick Break - Night Slash - Aerial Ace.

Level 37 - Docile Nature - Stench [Most useless ability ever].
Dig - Poison Jab - Slash - Night Slash.

Level 39 - Rash Nature - Storm Drain.
Ice Beam - Surf - Mud Bomb - Hidden Power.

Still looking for a sixth member to my team, Any idea's let me know! However I can't use any of the following pokemon; Drapion, Dialga, Luxray, Crobat, Infernape, Manaphy.
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Zapperz
colour swapper!

I started a new game on my Soul Silver cause my main files been corrupted.. ARGHHH!!!

So, I restarted and thought it'd be fun to play with less of a team.

Current team now:

Quillava - M - Lv 26

Togepi - F - Lv25

Poliwag - M - Lv23

Now Im at the Burnt Tower, and soon later going to beat the gym.
Old November 18th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Lost Christmas
Community Supporter

Finished my second run of pokemon diamond! Here is how the team ended!

Level 52 - Bashful Nature - Overgrow.
Seed Bomb - Earthquake - Body Slam - Crunch.

Level 52 - Rash Nature - Intimidate.
Fly - Return - Close Combat - Brave Bird.

Level 49 - Rash Nature - Storm Drain.
Surf - Mud Bomb - Hidden Power - Ice Beam.

Level 49 - Docile Nature - Stench.
Night Slash - Poison Jab - Slash - Dig.

Level 49 - - Heatproof.
Psychic - Calm Mind - Reflect - Flash Cannon.

Level 46 - Naive Nature - Guts.
Strength - Brick Break - Aerial Ace - Night Slash.

~ Shihoko Hirata feat. Lotus - Beauty of Destiny ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~ MyAnimeList ~

Old November 20th, 2012, 09:02 AM
encas
Don't tread on me.

Given that I was beginning to get bored with my Platinum file, I decided to restart my SoulSilver file. Before leaving New Bark Town to retrieve that egg that Mr. Pokemon wanted Professor Elm to see, the professor offered me a selection of three rare Pokemon to partner with. I chose to depart with the Fire-type Cyndaquil, who I decided to nickname Isaac.

Once i had obtained the enigmatic egg from Mr. Pokemon, I was given a surprise gift of a Pokedex from Professor Oak. Hmmmm...he must have been visiting his buddy while in Johto. Shortly afterward, I got another egg in a trade when I stopped in Cherrygrove. Although Mr. Pokemon's egg still had not even budged at that time, it was only a matter of time before the egg that the trainer from Sinnoh sent me. It ended up being a Smoochum, blonde and big-lipped! I named her Diana right after she hatched.

Since then, I passed through the Sprout Tower in Violet City, earning the TM for the Flash technique. But now I am in the local Gym, hoping to blow Falkner's beloved birds away with Diana's newly-learned Powder Snow attack!

Oh, and my name is Jilly.

My current team:

Isaac the Cyndaquil (Timid male, Lv. 12)

Diana the Smoochum (Timid female, Lv. 11)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here