The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 19th, 2004, 06:01 PM
O
Your Mom

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O

Advertise here
Join if you are wearing Braces, or a retained. Tell us the color and how long you've been wearing it for... I got my braces a few months back... I've had Blue Braces, Orange and Black Braces, and right now, Red and Green. THe Neon Green freaks me out.
Old December 19th, 2004, 10:26 PM
EVA-01
Looking at Mewthree's past

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EVA-01
i had braces, but i wouldnt join this club coz i hated em LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun
...You asked for something worse.

mewthree, enjoy your 3 day trip to banville!
Old December 20th, 2004, 03:54 AM
O
Your Mom

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O
lol nice one.
I have this electric blue retainer as a sneakpeak of my retainer... :o
I eat bubblegum everyday with braces on, I really don't see the problem
Old December 20th, 2004, 02:55 PM
EVA-01

the only had thing i done with braces was drink maybeh coke 3 times a year i was a good boy

Quote:

Old December 20th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Ciera
This is a tragedy.

Send a message via ICQ to Ciera Send a message via AIM to Ciera Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ciera Send a message via Yahoo to Ciera
I have gold brackets with black chains on the top ann bottom... But I get my braces removed December twenty-first... XD

Oh, yes, I'm back. I was gone again, but here I am now.
Old December 20th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Rubberbandman
Z3R0

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rubberbandman
I broke every rule of braces,I wouldn`t join this club either,I hate braces.I had my bottom ones on since thursday,my tops on since october something!XD Right now I have green and red bands...
Old December 20th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Ciera
This is a tragedy.

Send a message via ICQ to Ciera Send a message via AIM to Ciera Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ciera Send a message via Yahoo to Ciera
I like braces, and I chewed gum, and pens, and broke those rules on that large magnet the Orthodontist gave me XD

Old December 20th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
oO; I've... sort of got braces, does that count?

XP I got mine on in December 2000 or 2001 (can't remember exactly) and I got them off May 15, 2003~ ;o Now I wear a retainer every so often (aka: when I remember to put it in) and I have these braces on the inside of my teeth. ;

=x When I moved to Toronto, my dentist switched the brackets so they were these... ugly ones. I didn't get to pick coloured elastics to go on them anymore, which sucked.

I won this contest shortly after getting my braces on. xD The prize was about 144 packages of Hubba Bubba gum. As you can probably guess, I didn't really pay much attention to my directions and I chewed it anyway. <_<;

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old December 20th, 2004, 03:49 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
I had braces from July of 2002 to July of this year. From July '02 to December of that same year, I had this device called a tongue crib in my mouth. It had this annoying little piece of metal hanging down from my mouth so my tongue wouldn't rest against my front teeth. For the first few months I had to crank the thing to expand my jaw. Once that was gone, I moved onto elastics that would go from the top to the bottom of my mouth. I lost these in December of 2003, I think. This past July, the braces came off, and in came the retainer, which unfortunatley has that annoying tongue crib device. But now I'm used to the thing, but before (the first time around) I couldn't eat or talk properly for a month. I have those inside braces that Erica mentioned above, too. At my next appointment, I think I can loose my retainer and I get to decide if I want to keep the inner guys or not. I think I'll keep them, I see no reason to loose them.

I don't have the problem of remembering to put my retainer in. I never take it out except to eat (although I'm supposed to keep it in during that too :\).

My braces were plain silver. I don't see why you'd want coloured ones. Why would you want blue teeth? My braces were small too.
Old December 20th, 2004, 11:59 PM
EVA-01

is a retainer that white plastic plate thingy? if so i was wearing one wen i posted up there XD u should make it "we hate braces club"

Quote:

Old December 21st, 2004, 11:33 AM
Aggron91
init

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aggron91
ive got normal braces, had them in today, and its killing, (ow)

freinds ur all cool!
capalex65
dark_espeon
legendary_pokemaster
PiroMunkie
Jolteon!!!
Star
Jhotos_Power

"romeo, the hate i bear for thee can afford no better term than this. Thou art a villain!"

"Stop quoting shakespeare!"

"sorry" (private joke)

anything that cant kill me is my friend, unless its TRYING to kill me in which case i get confused
Old December 23rd, 2004, 09:00 AM
Ciera
This is a tragedy.

I didn't hate my braces, I liked them, and the result of wearing them was worth it. Now my teeth are pretty

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here