Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help
Reload this Page [BW] New Team for White

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old June 14th, 2011 (01:03 PM). Edited June 15th, 2011 by deoxys121.
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
Here's what I'm planning to have after the Elite Four for my new Pokemon White Team. I've been considering replacing Jellicent, however, due to the fact that Stunfisk can learn Surf, and make pretty good use of it. If you can suggest a Pokemon to replace him with, feel free. Anyway, here's what I'm planning.

Emboar @ Charcoal
Ability: Blaze
> Hammer Arm
> Wild Charge
> Flamethrower
> Heat Crash

Jellicent
> Surf
> Ice Beam
> Shadow Ball
> Psychic

Stunfisk @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Static
> Surf
> Thunderbolt
> Toxic
> Earth Power (I taught it through breeding)

Sawsbuck @ Big Root
Ability: Sap Sipper
> Horn Leech
> Megahorn
> Giga Impact
> Jump Kick

Unfezant @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Super Luck
> Aerial Ace
> Fly
> Return
> Hypnosis (I taught it through breeding)

Druddigon @ Muscle Band
Ability: Rough Skin
> Crunch
> Thunder Fang (Again, breeding)
> Dragon Claw
> Rock Slide

Once again, suggestions to replace Jellicent?

EDIT: I have decided to replace Jellicent with:

Reuniclus
@ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
> Psychic
> Shadow Ball
> Flash Cannon
> Focus Blast
Old June 15th, 2011 (05:02 AM).
Weavile05
Currently Hacking BW

Nature: Lax
Do you need another water type in place of Jellicent? If not, then I noticed that you don't have a fighting type, you could get a Conkeldurr.

Hoenn, 1 Badge
My Youtube Channel: Check out my Pokemon Red Walkthrough
Pokemon White FC: 2322 5491 2643
Old June 15th, 2011 (07:18 AM).
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh

Quote originally posted by Weavile05:
Do you need another water type in place of Jellicent? If not, then I noticed that you don't have a fighting type, you could get a Conkeldurr.
Emboar is Fighting-type, so, no, I'm not looking for a Fighting-type. I figured since Stunfisk can use Surf, a good Water-type move, rater effectively, I don't need a Water-type. However, one thing I do need in my team is someone who can learn Psychic. Anyway, I already made a decision on replacing Jellicent. I am going to add an edit to the post showing my decision. Then, give me your opinions.
Old June 15th, 2011 (10:40 PM).
Gymnotide
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Nature: Naughty
tbh Druddigon likes Fire Fang more than Thunder Fang because Rock Slide covers Flying and Water/Ice dual-types that you might use that for. Also, Sheer Force is better with that set, since all the moves benefit. He's not bulky enough for Rough Skin.

You can play the game with anything, I guess, though.
Maggyo...

Also, if you're going to be using all those slowbies--read: Reuniclus, Emboar, Stunfisk, Druddigon--you might as well replace Flash Cannon with Trick Room.

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.
Old June 16th, 2011 (06:33 AM).
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh

Quote originally posted by Gymnotide:
tbh Druddigon likes Fire Fang more than Thunder Fang because Rock Slide covers Flying and Water/Ice dual-types that you might use that for. Also, Sheer Force is better with that set, since all the moves benefit. He's not bulky enough for Rough Skin.

You can play the game with anything, I guess, though.
Maggyo...

Also, if you're going to be using all those slowbies--read: Reuniclus, Emboar, Stunfisk, Druddigon--you might as well replace Flash Cannon with Trick Room.
Well, with Druddigon, it's too late to give him Fire Fang or a Sheer Force; I just beat the Elite Four.

Stunfisk is better than you might think; my Stunfisk beat Shauntal's Chandelure rather easily.

With Reuniclus, I'll go with your suggestion, since Focus Blast already gives the defenses against Rock and Ice that Flash Cannon already does.
Old June 16th, 2011 (04:59 PM).
Gymnotide
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Nature: Naughty
Well, any Pokemon can beat in-game enemies :/
Steel is a pretty bad type, tbh. Never use it.

Crimgan is kind of wasted right now. Sheer Force would have been so much better--it boosts all your attacks except Dragon Claw while Rough Skin doesn't do anything for anyone 'cause he's not bulky enough. You might as well train another. B/W is so easy to train.

Maggyo
# Thunderbolt / Discharge
# Scald
# Yawn
# Pain Split

Maggyo is one of few Pokemon that can triple status >_> Scald over Surf because it makes him bulkier.
... But you're unwilling to breed.

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links