The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2004, 08:40 PM
O
Your Mom

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O
Please Read! Advance on plot
Raphae is the descendent of Esoph, he is from the mage council and is now waiting for the people to arrive. Please arrive to the Mage Council before my next post. I will be giving you guys a time period of 1 week or shorter if you can all reach there before then.

More than a millenia ago, in the Lucadian Times, lived a powerful Mage. His name was Esoph(E-Sof). Haunted by a dark past, evil conquers him bit by bit with continous nightmares. It was then the evil lord, Xifer II(sai-fer) took over him completely. With Esoph's magical powers in his hand, Xifer slained many, finally leading to the Xiferian Times. Now he was awoken 6 great evils of the past. Sahara, the Desert Monster, Pyroreath the Flaming Dragon, Leviathan the Sea Monster, Novacrust the Earth Demon, Ironwing the Pegasus, Warflame the Phoenix.

Raphae(Ra-fay), the Angel has summoned many of Legan's most skillful warriors to fight this evil force.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Weapon-
Class-
Description-
Gear-
History- Don't make it dark, you're an Angel.
Spells-

Classes
Archer (bows)
Warrior (swords)
Mage (Offensive Staffs)
Fighter (Axes,Hammers)
Cavaliers (Spears, Lances)
Ninja (Daggers, Katanas, Knifes) (Get a supply of Shurikens/Throwing Stars)
Cleric (Healing Staffs)
Paladin (Swords, Axes, Hammer, Spears, Lances)

Name- Ephraim Fael
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Class- Archer
Description- messy orangey hair. Has golden wings, Wears loose brown pants with a black leather belt and a white t-shirt over a black long sleeved one, Black gloves. Has an arrow pouch attached to his belt
Weapon- Crossbow
History- Ephraim's Father is Raphae's close friend
Spells- Heal (Straight forward), Fire (sets arrows on fire)

Last edited by O; December 25th, 2004 at 08:11 PM.
Old December 19th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Electric Hero
(Lightning) Lord

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Electric Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Electric Hero
cool!!

Name: Max
Weapon: A silver and blue sword.
Class: Warrior
Description: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves. Has White wings with a blue aura.
Gear: (how's that?)
History: He has lived a really good life. He was summoned by Raphae to fight against the evil that now has slained the world.
Spells: All spells that can be related with electricity.

http://207.46.8.124/cgi-bin/getmsg/peke9%2ejpg?&msg=0D03E21B-1AE6-4797-90C9-C2E192C1F1EA&start=0&len=110892&mimepart=8&curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&b=aef3c92fab14f3194454a747cf05fce1&disk=10.1.106.215_d2924&login=maxz72&domain=hotmail%2ecom&_lang=EN&country=MX&SafeRedirect=%26hm___ts%3d1174535620%26hm___ha%3dad07d426dd387a236c308f7379efdad6
Go for it, kid!
Old December 19th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Vincent Valentine
Midnight Angel

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vincent Valentine
Name- Shade
Age- 15
Gender-Male
Weapon- Perseus Bow
Class- Archer
Description-Long blue hair, and pale blue eyes. He is tall for his age, and very agile and strong. He has his quiver of bows strapped to his side for easy convinience, and his bow strapped to his back. He wears a black cloth over his mouth in battle to keep himself clean of death.
Gear-
Helmet-Angel Wing Cap
Armor- Angel Wing Suit
Shield- n/a
Accesory-Rebirth Ring
History- His life wasn't the best until he found his archery. He is always at peace when shooting and lived an average life.
Spells- Dark and Light. Can add these elementals to arrows.
So I'll run before I she catches me
Oh dear lord, I say EEEEEK!!!!
To whosoever it may concern,
I am Laple Meaf,
future ruler of the world you call Earth
Bow to my mighty Canadian Maple Leaf!!!
Bow to it !!!!! You know you want to o.o
*cough* That was my rant, thanks for listening.
Click the Maple Leaf...
You know you want to....o.o

Last edited by Vincent Valentine; December 20th, 2004 at 09:34 AM.
Old December 19th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Sawyer
���

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sawyer
Name- Yumico
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Weapon- Fuma-clan shuriken (many), Katanas, scrolls
Class- Ninja
Description- medium length black hair, dark blue eyes, very fast and knows many illusions and spells.
Gear- (only his weapons)
History- After a fighting incident where he fell and hit his head, he can't remember his past.
Spells- dopplegangers, basic ninja spells, etc.
Old December 19th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Electric Hero
(Lightning) Lord

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Electric Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Electric Hero
wow dopplegangers... cool .... XD

http://207.46.8.124/cgi-bin/getmsg/peke9%2ejpg?&msg=0D03E21B-1AE6-4797-90C9-C2E192C1F1EA&start=0&len=110892&mimepart=8&curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&b=aef3c92fab14f3194454a747cf05fce1&disk=10.1.106.215_d2924&login=maxz72&domain=hotmail%2ecom&_lang=EN&country=MX&SafeRedirect=%26hm___ts%3d1174535620%26hm___ha%3dad07d426dd387a236c308f7379efdad6
Go for it, kid!
Old December 19th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Sawyer
���

yeah, me likeys dopplegangers. oh yeah, add the Ninja Centerfold and Ninja Harem to my spells XD
Old December 20th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Mistys_Brother
Monkey Magic !!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistys_Brother
Name- Riku Kore
Age- 23
Gender- Male
Weapon- Angel Blessing (Offensive Staff)
Class- Mage
Description- Tall & Muscular with Dusty Blonde hair & Green eyes. Wears a Navy Blue Mage Robe , Baggy brown trousers & a long sleeved white top.

Gear-

~ Weapon - Angels Blessing
~ Armour - Ocean Robe
~ Armlet - Mage Armlet
~ Accessory - Mage Amulet

History- Member of the Mages Council sent to help resolve the current situation.

Spells-

~Black Magic~

Fira
Blizzara
Thundara
Water

~White Magic~

Cura
Esuna
Protect
Shell

Hope this is OK ..... sorry for making it FF style ;

Quote : " We may not be Murderers but we're no Angels either " Prue - Charmed

Old December 20th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Send a message via AIM to Psychotic_Demon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychotic_Demon
ooo...

Name- Kumiko

Age- 13

Gender- Female

Weapon- Starlight Staff

Class- Mage

Description- http://www.digi-galaxy.de/Sweety%20A...n_maedel_a.jpg

Gear- Uh.... Starlight Staff... and... um...thats about it...

History- Kumiko is a child of the stars, or a Gardian of the Night Sky. She is a very powerful mage, considering her age, and is very kind and sweet.

Spells-

Heal
Night Beam

Kumiko will learn more as time goes on.

Partners in Crime with Thalen.
We will loot you, b*tches.

Card by Capalex65
Old December 20th, 2004, 04:11 AM
O
Your Mom

OH right, That's what the Gear bti was for. I forgot to write about it...

Helmet- Sunflash Earrings (I know it isn't a helmet but Helmet's are the head section part)[ Sunflash Ear Rings give a temporal power up for Ephraim. Only activates when he reaches 1/3 of his HP... O_o ]
Armor- Dragonscale Vest [ Dragonscale Vest gives Ephraim extra protection ]
Armlet- Dragonscale Gloves, Archer's Guard (Those guards you wear when your doing archer)
Shield- None
Footwear- Leather Sandals

Bleh. Think of fancy names too.

I think we have enough people now... Let's start. BTW sorry for those who planned to join. I might plan to make a sequel anyway, so you can join that.

The 7th moon had risen. Ephraim was sitting on a rock, the one he called Ephraim's Rock. It was located on a cliff next to his small hut. He had grown a lot more independant than before.

'6 moons have risen and fallen, Xifer could strike anytime soon.' He thought to himself. He went into his hut and fetched some fish and fruits and filled his canteen with some hot soup. He was heading toward's Raphae's Kingdom, situated in the town of Cylirea

Last edited by O; December 20th, 2004 at 04:18 AM.
Old December 20th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Mistys_Brother
Monkey Magic !!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistys_Brother
Unknown to Ephraim Riku was observing him from a distance. It had been nearly a week since the Mage Council ordered him to observe the boy.

' What could they possibly hope to learn from him ' Riku thought as he continued to observe the boy from a nearby tree

As he continued to watch it seemed as if Ephraim was preparing to go somewhere. Jumping down from his Tree top viewpoint & slowly made his way closer to get a better view.

' What possible information could this ... boy ... give us about Xifer ' he thought to himself as he watched Ephraim heading off in the direction of Cylirea.

Sticking to his orders Riku decided to shadow the boy for the time being .... only presenting himself should the need arise.

Quote : " We may not be Murderers but we're no Angels either " Prue - Charmed

Old December 20th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Vincent Valentine
Midnight Angel

I had received a letter from someone named Raphae saying to report to the Mage Council headquarters.
I was almost there as well. I could see faint beams of light, most likely from candles, and decided to up my pace a bit. Eager to find out what was happening, I moved into a light jog, my quiver barely staying on.
I am Laple Meaf,
Click the Maple Leaf...
Old December 20th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Sawyer
���

I was hidden on the mountaintop, looking down at the Mage Council. I jumped down and started running quietly down the mountain. i saw a kid being followed... just a kid...
Old December 20th, 2004, 01:28 PM
-Riyuko-
*plays with a ribbon* ^o^

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Riyuko-
OCC- Hello everyone...I was just wondering....is it too late to join? ;;
Old December 20th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Vincent Valentine
Midnight Angel

OOC: It shouldn't be as it barely started...then again, it's not my RP.
I am Laple Meaf,
Click the Maple Leaf...
Old December 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
Electric Hero
(Lightning) Lord

I was told that I had to go to the Mage Council HeadQuarters. The truth is , that I didn't know why... I just grabbed my sword and started to walk to Raphae's Kingdom. I sighed and started to walk to the Town of Cylirea. I sensed things arund me, in the trees, near the mountain, but I thought to myslef thst I was just imaginating. I turned around and saw a boy that was walking to the same direction that I was, "hello?"

Go for it, kid!
Old December 23rd, 2004, 10:39 AM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Send a message via AIM to Psychotic_Demon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychotic_Demon
Raphae's Kingdom... Kumiko had been asked to go there. She flew over the forest, spining around and doing flips and loops to pass time by.

Why have I been asked to come here? She wondered, dipping her hand in the leaves, like water. I have no importance among the other Angels...

On the horizon, the Kumiko could spot the Town of Cylirea. It was humongus compared to her town...

Card by Capalex65
Old December 23rd, 2004, 01:11 PM
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
They call me..."Darkness"

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
OOC: Yes is it to late to join I would also like to join!
Old December 23rd, 2004, 01:17 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

ooc: i dont think so.... but i'm not the owner of this thread, so i dunno... but i'm sure its okay! but still... i dunno... *realizes that makes no sense*

Card by Capalex65
Old December 24th, 2004, 07:01 AM
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
They call me..."Darkness"

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
OOC: I'll wait for them to return.
Old December 25th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

ooc: that might be a 'wisdomous' desicion. (lol, jared! XD)

Card by Capalex65
Old December 25th, 2004, 08:07 PM
O
Your Mom

OOC: I've decided that anyone can join with one of the 'core' people's invitations. (Core as in the people that joined before my first RP post).

Ephraim continued walking. He sensed something... Something was following him. He turned back. Everything was still.

"I know you're there... Don't think I'm stupid, I can strike you with one hit with my bow." Ephraim drew an arrow from his pouch and knocked it onto his bow. He pulled back, and shot down an apple. He turned around, seeing if he has convinced the being.

Last edited by O; December 27th, 2004 at 01:55 AM.
Old December 26th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Kumiko watched as the arrow shot the apple. "What, are you trying to scare me?" She asked, flying out from the trees. "Because its not very convincing..." She added, laughing under her breath.

Card by Capalex65
Old December 26th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Electric Hero
(Lightning) Lord

I saw the boy shot an arrow to a tree an apple fell from it. Then another Angel flew around him. I turned around and saw a little far away the town of Cylirea. "strange, maybe all this angels are heading to Cylirea, maybe all of them are heading to the Mage Council, as I am doing. I will continue my way there, I can meet them later" I thought. Then I continued my path to the Mage Council. As I walked I continued sensing the other 'souls' around me. I didn't pay attention to them, so I continued walking.After a while of walking, just some miles that were between me and that town, I flapped my wings and took off flying to Cylirea.

I landed inrfont of the town, then 2 guards walked infront of me, "hey you, who are you and wher are you going?" they asked. I didn't moved I didn't talked, I just showed them the invitation I recieved from Raphae. "oh! ok, so you're heading there. You are the first one..." I heard from them, after that saying me that I was the first one they said where I needed to go and bla bla bla. Then 2 big doors opened slowly just making enough space for me to enter. I entered the town and then the doors closed behind me. Infront of me I saw lights, I and some houses. I walked slowly to the Mage Council. Away from me I saw the Mage Council, I just continued walking to that place.

Go for it, kid!
Old December 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM
pokefan007
~the best avvy yet!~

Location: With my love, PikaPal, deciding where the honeymoon is going to be
Originally Posted by Omega II
OOC: I've decided that anyone can join with one of the 'core' people's invitations. (Core as in the people that joined before my first RP post).
Drat!! I'm too late to join!! Man, and this RP sounded sooo kewl too... *walks off, slumping in his own defeat*

Clubbies: Official Mew Club, Official Articuno Club, Official Dragonfree Fan Club, Legendary Dogs Club, Shiny Hunters Club, Espeon Club, Fake Pokemon Club, Power Ranger Club, Zelda Club, Pokemon_Veteran Fan Club, Eliana Fan Club, Kingdom Hearts Club, Flygon_Zero Club, Pikachu Club, DF dadragons Club, Sesshomaru Club, Reboot Club

Isn't it cute!! Adopt one at Suita-Raito today!!
Sorry guys, had to shorten it since spoilers are gone...
Color(s) will change periodically..
Old December 27th, 2004, 02:14 AM
O
Your Mom

Don't send a PM to me, send one to Max or something...

Ephraim stared at the girl. She was quite young, younger than Ephraim himself and had a staff. The staff looked rather... ancient. Not something you would see from some shopkeeper nowadays. The staff could've dated back to the Lucadian times... It might have been one of the many made with a shard of Esoph's Orb of Magic, which when whole was stronger than everything... Even Xifer.

Ephraim liked that girl's attitude. She was young, and not easily scared, not even by his skills with the bow.

"What is your name... And does your staff consist a shard of Esoph's orb of magic? And uh... are you..." Ephraim paused. He might as well not talk too much to someone he doesn't know... This girl could even be one of Xifer's... Seeing as she has a shard of the Orb of Magic... Some say Xifer got it... Some say that Esoph broke it into shards and split them around the Earth...

New Plot Advance! Aside from defeating those 6 beasts, we also need to collect 6 of those shards... Well er, you can find them when we defeat the monsters... And then we use them 6 (8) shards to form the orb and then... You'll find out, BTW dark_espeon, just say you have that shard... and also Riku (whatever your account is)

Sponsored Links