The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old July 9th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Advertise here
Quote:
By the way, the Indonesian Gym Leader, Darrell, is he French? Or does Indonesia have some version of French?
Well, I just made him french. I dunno, just something to separate him from the other gyms. You know, an edge. He might have moved their from France.

Quote:
references to the Team Rocket trio? And Gary? And...I could probably rattle off some more names like that.
We could do it for the Team Rocket trio, make it seem like they're little kids. James being the rich boy and Jessie being the fame jockey. But Gary wouldn't have been born yet. Regis isn't really Mark's father, so maybe Samuel Oak is.... o_0. That would make Gary his son.
Old July 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
Or maybe Samuel Oak knows the truth and was killed by Regis for that knowledge and for trying to stop his plan. I dunno, is slightly cliche but hey.

Yes, scary thought if Theo had done it. The idea made me think of Magneto from X-Men to be honest.

Old July 9th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Crossover Say Whaaat?

I'm not sure. But now I definitely want to fit Oak into this. Any of you can too.
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Now that's a weird crossover. Hm... how to fit Oak... I'll think on it. XD that might be a bad idea.

Old July 9th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Oak huh? Would he be the child Samuel Oak from the movie with Celebi, or Professer Oak? Or something in between? Anyways, here's my new team levels, because I can't find the old ones in the IC thread, and because soon I'll have a new pokemon:

Esper (Espeon): level 24, Psybeam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Bite
Volt (Elektrike): level 23, Discharge, Zap Canon, Double Kick, Quick Attack
Razor (Skarmory): level 24, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Air Cutter, Whirlwind
Deluge (Wartortle): level 22, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Withdraw
Amber (Eevee): level 19, Tackle, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Helping Hand
Bagon (future member): level 23 , Ember, Dragon Breath, Headbutt, Dragon Rage

And here are my NPCs:

Marcus: partnered with Clefairy; level 16, Magby; level 17, Gyarados; level 20
TGP (I haven't thought of a real name for him yet, just know that he's about 17 or 18): no partners
Van Flarsoul (Vulpix): level 32, Flamethrower, Flash, Quick Attack, Taunt

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

I'm guessing it would be teenage Oak.
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Speaking of NPCs, I wanna settle something in my mind: Carlson, one of the AAPM field agents, got away at one time, right?
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Nideous

Yes, Carlson escaped Thomas's rampage at the base. Thomas has no idea what happened to him, just that he didn't kill him. Also, plothole time. Alyss is 8, right? But Fuyu said that the Dawn Project was broken up 7 years ago. Which would make her 1 at the time she knew Zoran. I don't care who you are a 8 year old won't remember anything from being 1. Unless... Maybe she was 8 when she went in, and whatever they did stopped her from aging. That would also explain the white hair, which isn't normal for an 8 year old either. Hmm... This is all so confusing.

Old July 10th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nah, Alyss was five when she went in, was awake for three years after the Dawn Project got blown up before being put to sleep due to reasons that she'll likely say later. The place where she slept did temporarily halt her aging. And she has white hair because she's albino. Her skin's also rather bad with sunlight, so she has to be careful. Yeah I did think her through don't worry. XD

Old July 10th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Nideous

Heh, allright. I just wanted to be sure. And never fear, I have a plan for TGP as well. He's not just going to be the obnoxious comic relief he has been. There is more to him than you might think.

On another note, wasn't the Stonehenge gym leader replaced by the AAPM a long time ago? Not time in the RP, but real time. I don't remember.

Old July 10th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

I should hope there is XD. And yeah he was. We may have to wait for Roserade to help us on that one.

Old July 10th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

The Stonehenge gym leader currently is the AAPM replacement. I'll put in a post how they convinced the gym leader to take leave.

I think the AAPM made him feel so bad, he decided to leave the gym.
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Hoy. I keep coming up with questions for this roleplay, it seems.

Anyways, since this is a version of the real world where Pokemon have appeared in recent years, would that mean that there'd be no such thing as TMs and HMs?
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

I'm not GM but they could be few and far between, and could be unstable, like in the early games where you could only use them once. *shrugs* That's just my guess but who knows?

Old July 10th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Nideous

I would think that if they don't exist yet, then scientists would likely be working on making them. That could even be a future plot point. *shrugs*

Old July 10th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Quote:
Anyways, since this is a version of the real world where Pokemon have appeared in recent years, would that mean that there'd be no such thing as TMs and HMs?
Nideous was on to something with that sub-plot idea. For now, think anime. You train one move that they can learn long enough, they're bound to get it. Just, if you train that Pokemon, they can't get it the first time. But if the Pokemon learns it on instinct, they do.

For Example:

A Hyper Beam is coming towards Roserade. Roserade learns Protect to protect his friends.

Mark is trying to train Roserade. After three posts, Roserade learns Protect!
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Okays, then. Thanks for answering (again).

Sub-plot...hm...how many sub-plots do we have going on now?
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Nideous

Hmm... I've got Marcus and TGP. That's a sub plot within a sub plot, though anymore than that would reveal too much. Also Vulpix is still missing from the RDM. I'm sure he's been noticed by now! That's two for me, well, if you count Thomas's morality dillema, then I have three.

Old July 10th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Think I've got two: the reforming Dawn Project and Alyss. I'm pretty sure Zoran's instability is character development.

Old July 10th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Nideous

Hmm... By that note, Thomas's issues would be a part of chacter developement as well.

Old July 10th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Okay...would anyone mind if I turn this TM thing into a sub-plot somehow? (Sooner or later...)
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

I'm guessing that it would. Now here's a question Roserade: was Regis aware of Theo's true colors or not when the man joined the AAPM?

Old July 10th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Fuyu: No, he was not.

Garet: Go ahead! XD

Sub-plots: Agatha. Karen. Regis (kinda). That's about it for me.
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Ooh, this should be a fun idea. Ideas are burning. XD

Old July 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

I have a new sub-plot idea. Ash Ketchum's father? Maybe later. I am taking Samuel Oak unless someone else wants him.

Last edited by Roserade; July 10th, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here