The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old July 12th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Just so there is no confusion, Winny is a low ranking deviser. She is a slightly higher rank than Vulpix was before he left the RDM. Trigger is a Starapter. He's pretty high in the RDM, but nowhere near as high as Garet or anyone important. He's like the lowest of the higher ranks, if that makes any sense.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Since you brought that up, just how did Garet end up being a high-ranking Deviser?
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Nideous

He's not? Well, he seemed to be pretty imporatant. I'm sorry, I should have learned long ago not to make assumptions. And he definately seems higher than Vulpix.

Old July 12th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Nonono, I wasn't drawing off of your post. The first mention of it was one of Roserade's roleplay posts. So, according to Roserade, Garet is a high-ranking Deviser, though I never specified anything myself.
Ah, nevermind. I'll just drop it.
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Nideous

Oh... My mistake. And maybe it's just that you're better at it than other Devisers. So you would naturally get the harder jobs, like following someone halfway around the world.

Old July 12th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Garet
GhostFire

It indeed is going to be halfway around the world, isn't it? At least this time, Garet won't be alone.
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Nideous

Hahaha, indeed. Just hope you get to them before I do, or you'll have a tough time dealing with the little party I seem to have gathered.

Old July 12th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Garet
GhostFire

How soon would that-- Nevermind, I don't wanna be told. Right now, I'm reading through all of your and Fuyu's posts.
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Nideous

Alright, I won't tell you. And sorry to put you through all that. It can be a lot.

Old July 12th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
It's because we talk too much XD

Old July 12th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Garet
GhostFire

I'm at the part where Toni just sent out her Onix.
...Awesome team, Nideous, you know that?
Old July 12th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Nideous

Heh, thanks. I tried to think of a good team I wouldn't normally use in the games. I think I did well in that regard.

Old July 12th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Garet
GhostFire

...Okay, Garet has a limited time now, though he doesn't know it himself, with Thomas' group (and possibly Zoran) on their way to Venice.
Old July 13th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Oh, I just assumed Garet would be a high-ranked officer if Agatha put him on a mission. Sorry.

Mark is heading to Venice. x.x Tony has been battled. Where are you guys right now? I think I'm caught up on Garet. Lemme go back and read also.

I've got a cool plan for Venice. B)
Old July 13th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

I just gave Theo a random appearance to scare people XD and Thomas beat Stonehenge. And Zoran's headed to Venice too.

Old July 13th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Nideous

Thomas is on his way to Venice as well. He won't be too long in arriving. And as Fuyu said, he has his third badge.

Old July 13th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Okay, that's cool. The fourth gym will be difficult so I want to see some challenge there as well as the following gyms, maybe some loss or ties, I dunno, just to switch it up some. Who is Alyss again? I kinda got lost somewhere along the posts. XD
Old July 13th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Nideous

No problem. I was planning to lose some soon. The Venice gym would be a good place to do so. I was actually planning on it, because Thomas is a lot closer to Venice than the others. It would give him a reason to stick around and get caught in the plot.

Old July 13th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Alyss is a child from the Dawn Project with wings, wind abilities, and severe mental issues. By Theo's orders, she's following Thomas around. And question because I've already planned out the Venice Gym battle (not saying how that will go_ but can I traumatize the AAPM agent in Stonehenge?

Old July 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

That'd be perfect. Then, Mark could track down the real gym leader for his match.
Old July 13th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Okay cool. This is gonna be fun. I'm gonna enjoy this immensely. *rubs hands evilly* XD

Old July 13th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

So, the Dawn Project was where Theo captured kids who had powers. Or am I wrong? Because I have an idea on where to go with Tony.
Old July 13th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nope it's right. He trained them to control their powers and find ways to enhance them. Oh this should be good.

Old July 13th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

I'm thinking that maybe an associate of Theo got impatient and somehow took powers from Pokemon and put them into humans with some consequences. ;D
Old July 13th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Yes that's something that would happen.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here