The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old July 13th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roserade View Post
Oh, I just assumed Garet would be a high-ranked officer if Agatha put him on a mission. Sorry.

It's fine, Roserade. I actually had the thought that maybe he got a Fire Stone to evolve with because he's high-ranked.

...I so need to hurry up with Garet and Leo.

Last edited by Garet; July 13th, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old July 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Garet: CM Project? Wazzat? o.o
Old July 13th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I felt like developing TGP a bit. I will tell you what happened. Marcus and Robby were a part of the Dawn Project. Marcus had visions of the future, and Robby seemed to be able to be able to move things with his mind.. Marcus kept having his visions, and Robby, used his powers to take Marcus's powers into his own mind. Doing so caused a shock that sealed most of Marcus's psychic awareness. It also drove Robby mad. He lost the use of his own powers, and got the visions. When Project Dawn was stopped the first time, Robby fell through the cracks. From there, he wandered around, what was left of his mind knew he would be pursued, so he stole somethings and began parading around as a hero. He felt it would throw people off his track, and was right. He eventually lost himself in the act. Hope that helps.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 13th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

I'm gonna be gone the next few days, I'll pop in every now and then.
Old July 13th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roserade View Post
Garet: CM Project? Wazzat? o.o
*conspirational grin* Do you need to know?
Old July 14th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Nideous

Hmm... Marcus has his visions back. I'm not quite sure how to handle those. I don't want them to become Deus Ex Machina. But he does get them. Any ideas as to what I can do about this?

Old July 14th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Garet
GhostFire

Maybe...Marcus spontaneously has a vision every now and then? You know, like maybe he has no control over when he has one. It could be something very important or something very...unimportant.
Um...that's what I'm thinking. Is that too close to Deus Ex Machina for you?
Old July 14th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Nideous

Nah, that should work. Thanks for the help.

Edit: Also, if anyone wants Marcus to have a vision as a plot device for whatever reason, go ahead and say what the vision is. I'll take it from there.

Old July 14th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Garet
GhostFire

No problem.

...So, is it only a small fraction of the human population that have these sorts of powers?
Old July 14th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Nideous

Seems that way to me. Though Thomas seems to attract all of them... And I don't quite know why...

Old July 14th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Yeah, I would say a very low population. Maybe there's a reason they're beginning to pack together. o_0
Old July 14th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
*looks around sneakily* I can't imagine the reason why that could be happening.

Old July 19th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Sorry I couldn't post. Are Thomas and Zoran in Venice?
Old July 19th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Nideous

Yup. Thomas is training so he can finally win his fourth badge. He and Zoran have been there for two days. I suppose this is when our timelines will sync up, right?

Old July 19th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Yeah, lemme just see how this conflict with Garet plays out.
Old July 19th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Nideous

I feel I should inform you that Thomas has a new traveling companion named Mia, an obnoxious trainer with a big ego and little skill. And Marcus will be leaving after the Venice saga is complete. Also, do you want Thomas to get involved in the little conflict with Garet or not even know about it. I'm good either way.

Old July 19th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

I've been meaning to ask this: would Porygon and Grimer exist much yet? I mean Grimer comes from pollution so I guess he would. But Porygon was created in a lab so... ooh, minor plot has come into brain!

Old July 19th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Nideous

Oh, yeah. Garet, One of my many NPCs, this one from Vulpix's story, a Starapter named Trigger is in Venice. He's a member of the RDM. If you want, you can take control of him for now and do what you want with him. I've made it clear that he will obey orders from someone of a higher rank than himself.

Old July 19th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Wow. All the minor plots we're coming up with. What's next, legendaries?

To answer a question you had earlier, Roserade, the CM Project is intended to be an RDM project that's kinda centered around trying to get RDM Pokemon to learn moves that they otherwise would probably never be able to use.

Okay. Thanks, Nideous.

Last edited by Garet; July 19th, 2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Ninja'd...
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Nideous

We've already seen a legendary. Roserade was rescued by Lugia, remember?

Old July 20th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Yuppers, but you guys can introduce the legendaries. But, there has to be limited use. Like, I'm planning to kill off most of the Lugia except for like five to show that they are limited. There has to be a reason they are legendary. ;D

Also, the battle between Garet and the trio just got interesting. One of the travelers will make it to Venice, the other two won't, so Garet you can go all out. One of them will be caught by you, maybe both.

Nideous, I'll send an RDM agent to Venice, so you can have some interaction there. I'll send someone you've met before.

Fuyu, wazzup? Haven't talked in a while. Yes there are many sub-plots. I'm focusing on the Garet conflict, Dawn Project extension (mixing Pokemon and Humans), RISE (making Hoenn(, and AAPM Tournament.
Old July 20th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

I was thinking that one of the organizations created Porygon and its upgrades to collect information and potentially steal the children's powers. I wasn't sure which so that was it.

Old July 20th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Nideous

That sounds rather interesting! I can't wait for it!

Old July 20th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Fuyu, you have the liberty to choose whichever one. I would think it would be AAPM, since the RDM wouldn't want to create a "devilish" Pokemon in a lab.
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Awesome! I'll have to try writing that post next!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here