The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:07 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
It's a long story... the short of it is they de-aged him. For what? Only they know the answer to that one.

For the tunnels, I hope no one's claustrophobic...

Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:40 AM
Garet
GhostFire

I just had a thought...If this started out with five CTs in the world, then are we gonna do something about the remaining two?
Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:53 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Quote:
This'll get a little confusing for anyone pursuing them.
That's the plan, Garet. But then again, it appears Leo is close to finding Dust. Maybe she'll drop an important something during her escape.

And about the other two CT's. They haven't responded for a while now, so I just kind of put them out of the picture. Now, I guess the plot changed to involve Tony, Shauntal, and other people with special powers.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:54 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Thomas is not gonna like those tunnels. Sorry for the delay, I kind of had some other stuff to take care of. But yeah, that is going to be kind of funny. I'm wondering if Zoran's mind also de-aged with him or not. Because having 13 yearold Zoran coming from a 7 or 8 yearold body, that will be funny.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:00 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

For god's sake Nideous, don't tempt me any further. I'm already having an internal debate over the issue. XD

Either way I doubt Thomas will be as bad as Alyss. She does not like any sort of cave or tunnel. It's going to be awkward.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
Nideous

Ok, I'll be good. Heheheh. I'm looking forward to seeing how this whole meeting will play out between Mark, Thomas, and Zoran and their respective groups.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:09 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

As long as Mark doesn't mind Ash's liking of explosions I think it'll be okay...

>>

<<

I'm not promising anything though.... heheh. Don't worry I'll be good.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:27 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Oh gosh. Mark's in for a...treat.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

She won't blow him up... she'll blow up everyone else, especially if they get in her way. Zoran mentioned twenty pounds of dynamite hidden somewhere.... he wasn't joking. Though I think Ash just likes overall destroying things.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:42 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Hooray! Dynamite? Soo...there will be explosions? Asks the Pyromaniac. :O
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:47 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

It's Ash... yes there will be explosions!If you need one, I'm quite sure I can give you twelve! XD Destruction is her job.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 07:27 PM
Garet
GhostFire

What kind of environment did Ash grow up in? Destructive little girl. Or...wait, how old is Ash, again?
Old August 3rd, 2011, 07:36 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Ash is seventeen and she spent the first few years of her life being a blind, picked on tomboy. She was also a farmer's child, not the rich part of the family like Mickey. Then she met Theo and well... you can guess what happened from there. He taught the then seven-year-old she had Aura and let her learn martial arts. Three years later, the Dawn Project was fully operational and she met Zoran and the others, beginning to be tested and honest to god murdering a couple people (Since non-living don't have an Aura she honestly didn't know that.) The Project ended and she went on a Pokemon journey to try and help get the other children free and back home. Accidently ended up becoming a champion level trainer. At the age of thirteen, she moved to New York, not wanting to get her parents hurt by Theo. And up until Zoran and Thomas both crashed into her life with these organizations, she's been living rather peacefully. As you can tell, still blind, but enjoying it.

Old August 10th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Garet
GhostFire

I want to make sure I'm reading right, but there is a storm with furious winds right now, right? Or is it just getting to that point?
Old August 10th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Nideous

Yeah, there is right now. But it's starting to fade now that Thomas and the other CT are inside of the light. But it hasn't faded yet. They just left, after all.

Old August 14th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Garet
GhostFire

...It seems like I'm the only one who asks questions on this thread.

Anyways, wasn't there a post at one time that concerned someone working on making a new Pokemon?
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Yeah, it's a mention of Porygon Z, mine. I'll get back to it when I get time to write a long post, ie tomorrow or the day after.

Old August 20th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

TONY IS GONE! O_o

Whatsa goin on here?
Old August 20th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Garet
GhostFire

...It's a signal that something's wrong if the GM doesn't remember her own post. *dundundun*

Anyways...(I'm not gonna stop asking questions, am I?)...Maybe someone could explain a few terms/locations to me. "Forever Ocean" and "Pangaea" are the ones coming to mind right now. Is the Forever Ocean this roleplay's name for one of the world's oceans, or not? Is Pangaea a specific part of the world, or is it the world?
Old August 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Pangaea is when all the continents were just one landmass, therefore, Europe is connected to North America and so an. The Forever Ocean is the made up name of all the water surrounding it. Pangaea is basically an island in the middle of The Forever Ocean. How's that?
Old August 20th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Okay...kinda makes sense. Eh, it'll make enough sense to me for now.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 09:43 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Heeeey. I want to apply. I was also thinking of applying for a Gym Leader, but held off on that because I'm concerned on whether the Gym Leader would be fun to play. Mainly because I'm concerned that he/she might just wind up sitting in a gym waiting for most of his/her posts. |D

Rebels Mapmaker
Name and Age: Kai (Bulbasaur) / Roughly 16 in human years
What was in your Dream: Kai had a nightmare in which she witnessed what she interpreted as pokemon as a whole being oppressed into extinction. The dream was so surreal that it compelled her to do something to stop such a thing from happening. Thus, she joined the RDM. However, due to the fact that she is prone to being casual, it was decided that she would work better as a map maker than anything else.
Personality: Kai is normally a very calm person. She handles most situations with an air of casualness and doesn't seem to be capable of experiencing extreme emotions except under the most dire circumstances. She's relatively easy to get along with, the only exception being that she is so casual that she sometimes underthinks things, despite being a pretty smart pokemon.
Appearance:: Kai looks pretty typical for a Bulbasaur. She has a tendency to decorate herself with flowers when convenient, though. In addition, her eyese are a bit more on the pink side of the spectrum than Red.
Pokemon Partners (4): Legend (Torchic ♀)
Kimiko (Dratini ♀)
Shu (Yamask ♂)
King (Buneary ♂)
Area of Mapmaking: Modern North America and Modern Australia.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 02:17 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Yes, that is fine. Although I would have liked more in your SU, I'll let it slide. Okay, here are the facts you should know.

Agatha, yes the ghost-user, seems to be a strong force for the RDM(rebels). Garet , Leo, Trigger, and Merin are Devisers. They are all in Venice battling it out with the hero children. That's about it for the moment, I'll update you as we go along, and feel free to ask the other members for advice. :D
Old August 22nd, 2011, 02:59 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Thanks! I was just in Venice a week ago, personally. |D Speaking of Venice, that was the gym leader I was considering filling.

But yeah. I'm a bit lost as to what I should do to get into the action. Am I supposed to place my characters conveniently near others, or am I supposed to have them be off doing their own thing? .-.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 03:33 PM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

I would have your character wander into the battle, then maybe you are injured and taken to the RDM base. It's up to you. But, most of the action is taking place in Venice, so you'll learn a lot. :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links