• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you thinking about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'm thinking about thinking.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm thinking about my grandmother who passed away this morning.

And thanks to DT's thread, I'm also thinking about eggs. o_O

mvtm

Years
Scared of Thiefs, i am paranoic since i was 2 hours last year with a gun pointing on my head , so now heh i keep watching all locks and strange , dangerous aliked people who pretend to be the mail , water or just stuff. WTF i am disturbed.

22sa

Years
I'm thinking about how I would react if my grandmother died thanks to Lightning's post! I mean, I was. Now I wonder where in PC to go next....

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
what i should eat for lunch...its already past noon!

22sa

Years
I'm thinking maybe it isn't such a good idea to wait here at 2:02 PM moutain time for other members to post.

Oh, 2:03 PM now! Heuray!

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
now Im thinking about why I fail at doing almost everything..except failing..lol

Years
I`m thinking about how long away the 27th is, and how much it sucks that I have to wait that long. >.>
Oh, and about wrapping the presents I got for the fam, and about how there are only two people on MSN right now...and none of them are any interesting. o.o;
And about how I should be doing chores, but, I`m not. Oh well...I`ll procrastinate for a while longer, because that`s just what I do.

22sa

Years
Anacortes said:
now Im thinking about why I fail at doing almost everything..except failing..lol
Did your meditation play out the truth yet? I answer: Habitual failing. :P But so as long as you don't give up, you won't be failing forever.

3:22 PM and I'm still waiting. I'm thinking about my current physical condition. Uh... need to goto the washroom. Hah hah.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2005
Lightning said:
I'm thinking about my grandmother who passed away this morning.

And thanks to DT's thread, I'm also thinking about eggs. o_O
Sorry to hear that.What i am thinking is about is can i increase my allowence.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
22sa said:
Did your meditation play out the truth it? I answer: Habitual failing. :P But so as long as you don't give up, you won't be failing forever.

3:22 PM and I'm still waiting. I'm thinking about my current physical condition. Uh... need to goto the washroom. Hah hah.
The only time when I dont really fail is in school..got A's on everything..and almost failed PE class..Why do people think about something different every few seconds?

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
Years
i'm thinkng about why i didn't buy those shox i wanted last night when i had the chance...i'm also wondering why i typed that and why i'm wasting my time edititng this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back