The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 13th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Shayde~
Beginning Trainer

The Following Role-Play is rated T
For:

Violence. Blood is realistic and allowed here.

Language. Mild Swearing is allowed, but only words such as "Damn" "Hell" and such. Want to use worse words? Censor it with asterisks. Example: "F***"

Sexuality. Jokes are always nice, but when getting "intimate" keep it to kisses and cuddles, anything worse, do it behind the scenes.

Dedicated to Luna,
A.K.A. "Marina E. Silver"
Rest in peace, shining star, light up the way...

This story was influenced by Tododile12345's RP, "The Three Kingdoms"... That was the first Role-Play I had ever joined when I first came to PC. In it I met my love, Lilliana (Now known as "Blayze"), my brother, Aura.Lucario (Now known as "-Nocturnal"), and Luna ("Marina E. Silver")... Tododile has since then left PC, the RP has died, and everything had returned to normal... No longer! I'm bringing it back, with a new plot, so players who were in Three Kingdoms AND newcomers can Role-Play together.

THE PLOT
Some greedy Pokemon had once laid claim to land, snarling at others who approach, taking their territory and keeping all others away. Eventually these claims of territory were ruled out with a form of racism among Pokemon. "Only water types allowed here" and "Hey, hey, poison types only!!" These territories grew into Kingdoms, one for each type of Pokemon. Those with multiple types were shunned by all Kingdoms, and those who lived in the Kingdoms found the rules unfair, the food scarce, the currency almost gone. These things caused a small rebellion, a grouping of Pokemon who wish to end the Kingdoms once and for all... The rebels are constantly hunted by the Kingdoms Light (Fire) and Dark. Only Kingdom Fire and Kingdom Dark remain, all of the other Kingdoms annihilated in acts of genocide. The rebels must find a way to end the Kingdoms' war before the entire world is destroyed, and the entire Pokemon race killed...

You play as a Pokemon, either a fire type for the Light Kingdom or a dark type for the Dark Kingdom, or any type of Pokemon for the rebels or neutral Pokemon. You may only be legendaries that aren't single in their species. (Example: There is only one Celebi and only one Mew, and many others, but there are multiple Zorua, Shaymin, Manaphy/Phione, etc.)

Character Creation Sheet

Name:
(Full Name, First and Last)

Nicknames:
(Anything you go by?)

Species:
What Pokemon are you?)

Side:
(Where do you stand in the War?)

Appearance:
(What do you look like? I actually recommend that you try not to look like every other of your species)

Personality:
(How do you act? 2-5 Paragraphs)

History:
(Optional. What has happened to your character up to this point? This is optional, if you think your History is relevant enough and should be revealed in the story. Don't avoid posting History just because you're lazy...)

Other:
(Any important details left out?)

~~~~~

Reserves:

Shayde (Myself, played in the previous RP) as the Zorua Prince, runaway from Dark Kingdom

Blayze (Played in the Previous RP) as The Vulpix Princess, runaway from Light Kingdom

-Nocturnal (Played in the Previous RP)

Fearless Love (Wants to join, -Nocturnal's pair)

~~~~~

There is no limit on how many people may join, and some NPC characters may be controlled and used for posting when needed. This story relies solely on what the players do with it, though there will be events to keep from losing the plot. Remember that Role-Play should be a friendly and fun environment, so have fun and be courteous to other players. Follow the basic rules of PC, don't godmod, keep paragraph posts or longer, be appropriate, don't harass others. There is no OOC thread, either include and OOC with your IC post, or talk via PM and VM.
Old July 13th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Shayde~
Beginning Trainer

~ Shayde~ Sign-Up

Name:
Shayde Dark

Nicknames:
Night, Shadow, Wolf

Species:
Shiny_Zorua_BW.gif
Shiny/Oddly Colored Zorua

17 (Though acts as if he were 7, at times)

Side:
Rebel (Wants the war to end)

Appearance:
Zorua Art.png
Shayde, in a strange birth defect, was born with bright white fur (leaving his name a mere contradiction). The hair tuft atop his head is a sky blue, matching his paws, neck fur, and inner ear fur. His strange eyes are a multicolored set, with the left being purple and the right being blue. His face and expressions match his personality.

Personality:
Shayde is not like most Dark Pokemon, if his appearance hadn't made that completely obvious. Whereas Dark types are commonly cruel, hateful people, Shayde is quite the opposite. He would never think of harming anyone unless they either tried to harm his mate (Blayze the Vulpix) or tried to separate them. He is probably one of the most calm and gentle Pokemon you could ever meet. He is generally kind to everyone, sometimes even the enemy. Being very childish he is sometimes naive and too trusting of others. His curiosity and over-active sense of mischief will always lead him into trouble. Like a child he also has a powerful temper. His powers are actually quite strong though he almost never reaches his full potential unless he gets angry.

History:
Optional. ~ That being said, I will have plenty of important history details that WILL be revealed in the story. (See "Other" section for main reason behind the missing History)

Other:
Shayde is the Prince to the Darkness Kingdom, though he ran away and joined the rebellion.
Old July 14th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant
Reserve a spot for me~! ^u^

Old July 14th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Shayde~
Beginning Trainer

Diamond1304 is now magically Reserved :3
Old July 14th, 2011, 01:27 AM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
okay sign me up bro i'm in
Old July 14th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant
Name:
Litrus Wilodelick

Nicknames:
Wicky or Litty(only to close friends)

Species:
Litwick.

Side:
Rebellion

Appearance:

His family has an elite background of being trustworthy and faithful subjects in the royal palace of the Fire Kingdom, therefore explaining his blue-blooded shiny appearance. His eyes are more emerald than the usual light shades of green.

Personality:
Having a dash of mischief, Litrus is quite modest of nature and compassionate. Being mild-tempered, he is somewhat daft at certain times but nonetheless always try to make up for the things he has faltered in. He is overly-protective of those who he feels most dearest and is very thoughtful and caring. Being trained as a servant of dignity, Litrus remains steadfast and loyal to the one he’s served. He is trustworthy and has a good sense of evaluation but however, he may be inaccurate sometimes. He can be lively when needed and crack people up with unusually lame jokes. Litrus can a bit cold when meeting strangers and might become a tad too headstrong and silly. He loves simplicity over having too much ‘What ifs’ and the like.

History:
(Not much as I’ll reveal somewhat more along the course of the RP) Like most of the Litwicks in his family, he is part of the serving body of the palace of Kingdom Fire. While in the palace, he works as a servant to the Vulpix Princess and is also a personal confidant and adviser. He can act as a bodyguard and sometimes as a mere friend to advise on usually trivial or personal matters regarding his highness(seldom very serious). Other than serving in the servant body, he’s part of the military tactician’s squad but usually he has low commitment for it and he dislikes battling unnecessarily. The night when he aided the Vulpix Princess in her escape, he tagged along too as her personal assistant and bodyguard.

Other:
Nothing else yet to be mentioned.

Last edited by Diamond1304; July 18th, 2011 at 01:13 AM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:47 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Nature: Jolly
Hi, can I join? I was never in the last one.

Name: Jackie Violet Harron

Nicknames: Jack or Vio

Species: Umbreon.

Side: The rebels
Appearance: She is not like other umbreons or any dark type pokemon. She has rings of yellow on her body and she is colored white. Because of that, some pokemon think she's from the light kingdom. She has never liked her appearence, and wishes she could change it. Even though she is recolored from her birth defect, she is almost as cruel as other dark type pokemon in the Dark Kingdom.

Personality: Jackie perfers to be alone most of the time. She's nice, but she can just ignore somebody trying to talk to her. She tries to look and act cool because she thinks she needs to be a true dark type pokemon. She hides the fact that she's nice because she thinks that dark type pokemon need to be cool and just a little brutal. She can get really angry, especially when someone thinks they are better than her. She tries to act powerful too. She likes to sit under to moonlight and look at the stars and think about herself and her childhood and how much better it could have been. Sometimes she wishes she was just a normal dark type like everybody else. She does not intend to be mean, but sometimes she does from what happend when she was young.

History: I want Jackie's history to be revealed during the story.

Other: I would like to reveal that she ran away from the Dark Kingdom to join the rebals, and her father was the king's favorite soldier.

Thank you!

Last edited by chef30; July 15th, 2011 at 05:08 AM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Blayze~
Looking for a Pair

Nature: Lonely
Name:
Blayze Light

Nicknames:
(can't think of any yet lol)

Species:
Vulpix

Side:
Rebel

Appearance:
Blayze is a normal looking vulpix but there are a few things about her that are different. She is smaller than the average Vulpix due to things explained in her history and her fur is darker as well. Unlike most Vulpix who are light orange and Brownish red Blayze's pelt is a more darker red and the tuft of hair on her head as well of her tails are a deep orange. Her eyes are a brilliant deep shade of violet that contrasts with her dark fur. Across her side is one single scar that she recieved before her escape. Picture at bottom

Personality:
Blayze is a sweet and kind fire Pokemon never one to harm people unless they are not good people which has gotten her into trouble in her past. Blayze can be very rash at times and can require her friends to talk her out of doing something stupid. She has a pretty strong temper that's not easy to snap the only thing that can make it snap would be someone hurting her mate (Shayde the Zorua). Blayze is always there when Shayde gets into mischief watching out for him to make sure he doesn't get hurt

History:
Most of this will be reveled during the story but I'll just state now that as a child Blayze suffered frequent abuse for not agreeing with her father.

Other:
Princess of the Fire (light) kingdom and Shayde's mate
Attached Images
File Type: png Blayze.png‎ (50.5 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)

PC Family

Best Little Brother Ever: Nocturnal-

Amazing Big Brother: Mick Fizz

Little sister I don't know well but would like to know better: Fearless Love

My New but Amazing Big Brother: Nideous

Quote:
I think it's nice that Voldemort waits until the end of the school year to try and kill Harry. Despite his flaws, Voldemort really cares about Harry’s education.

Last edited by Blayze~; July 14th, 2011 at 06:55 AM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
Figuratively Speaking

Nature: Quirky
Can you please reserve a spot for me?
I'll have my SU up as soon as I have the time.

This seems really interesting!
Old July 14th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Kerjo
Dark/Ground Gym Leader

Nature: Relaxed
Can you also reserve me a spot? I'll have my SU up once I get some sleep.

Platinum FC: 5371-1178-0608
Old July 14th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Neiko Star
Dancing rain

Nature: Impish
Name: Nicolae von Darkwing

Nicknames: Goes by the name "Kurow" ; a variety of names people not so fond of him call him

Species: Murkrow

Side: Dark Kingdom (apparently) (Rumors say that he has been selling equipment to the rebel forces)

Appearance:

Kurow looks every bit like your average Murkrow. He doesn't like to draw too much attention to himself. However, instead of eyes the color of dried blood most Murkrow have, his are of a golden amber that gleam when they see anything they covet. He mockingly ties a white scarf embroidered with gold on his right leg.

Personality:

Kurow is part of the Dark Kingdom, but he isn't interested by his country's political affairs or its mad chase to hunt down the rebels. He is known as a sly and devious bounty hunter loyal to no one but himself and his own interests. Kurow isn't held in very high regard by most of the nobles, but there is no doubt that he is filthy rich; literally, since most of his treasure was most certainly not originally his. Like all Murkrow, he is obsessed with shiny objects, and has a vast collection of valuable trinkets and gems and such. Rumor goes that he also has a huge stash of actual gold hidden somewhere. Kurow isn't afraid to get his feathers dirty, either. He'll take any job that pays well (as long as it doesn't conflict with his interests, of course). He is disliked by most of society for his money-mongering and scheming ways. He is called 'unpleasant' by all of his 'business' partners.

History:

Kurow inherited a massive fortune from his father, Don Kurow, who was a wealthy businessman. He took his father's name, as well as his estate, but he relinquished his businesses to his uncles, for he had no interest in his father's company. Kurow quickly made himself known, especially in places like the black market, though he hasn't quite achieved his father's level yet. He's left the kingdom several times, and people say that he ventured to the fallen neighboring kingdoms to scavenge ruined treasure. It's said that he also does business with the group of rebels, though he has denied the fact. Kurow is not stupid, and knows very well that one should not trifle with the law and those in charge of it. That's why each time he does something particularly daring, he lays low for a while. He knows there are plenty of people that would want him dead, but he also knows that there are some that depend on his...activities. In the end, it's nothing a little bribing won't solve. The Dark Kingdom is a lot less lawful than the Light Kingdom, after all.

Other: Officially, he has the title of count. It's the only reason the nobles put up with his presence.

EDIT: There sure is a lot of run-away royalty here. O.o

Last edited by Neiko Star; July 14th, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Searn
Pokemon Master

May I please have a reservation? This sounds really interesting, and I'd love to join.
Old July 14th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Shayde~
Beginning Trainer

Holy Cripes, I didn't think it'd get this popular this fast... O.o

Let's do this thing:

-Nocturnal Automatically Reserved Thanks for showing up though :D

Diamond1304 Accepted just know that if you smother Blayze, Shayde will get jealous... This could lead to some comedy... :3

chef30 Pending Your Sign-Up could use a lot of touching up; spelling errors, grammatical errors, your sentences are just too short. You should also add more information. And actually write something for your apearance. Do all of that, and you're accepted. oh, and one last thing: if you are the runaway princess of Darkness, that would make you Shayde's sister, and he would know who you are. Just a note.

Blayze~ Accepted, of course :3

Kiyoshi The Polar Bear Reserved

Kerjo Reserved

Neiko Star Accepted Wow, love your sign-up, I can already tell you'll be an amazing RPer!!

Searn Reserved Like your avatar :3
Old July 14th, 2011, 02:37 PM
XxSweetDreamsxX
From the shadows~

Name: Jane Silver

Nicknames: Silver

Species: Houndoom

Side: Rebel (Is said to work for Dark Kingdom. Holds huge grudge against Light)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Jane is a lighter brown than other Houndooms, including her bones which are a more light red. Her biggest alternation, however, is her twin-tail which is a birth defect. It moves along with her main tail and can be used for attacking, though it isn't as strong as her main tail and cannot move by itself. Jane's last physical trait is the burn scars found on her left side only, which scatter across her arm and leg. There is also one cut on her eye, which was a mark given to her at birth.

Personality: Jane, though not appearing nice at first, is social and good natured once gotten use to. She has a tremendous grudge against the Light Kingdom, and hates anything to do with fire types. The Houndoom is very tolerant, though she has a line of which should never be crossed. If pushed to her limits, she will react in retaliation and anger. Other times she can be moody, and step away from her generous nature by being greedy, hurtful, and cocky. Jane typically alters her personality by who she is confronting.

History: At birth, Jane was an active pup. Her family grew up away from the kingdom territories, her parents secretly leaving to the Light and Dark kingdoms for food and resources. She grew up with her older sister, and grew to live as a loner. However, the Light Kingdom soon learned about her parents' tricks, and sent a group of Arcanines to attack the family. Both Jane's mother and father guarded their children once the battle began, but both were killed due to outnumbering 3 to 2. The Houndour tried escaping with her sister, however was also caught. Her sister was killed, and she was also attacked in punishment, though the group spared Jane as she was still young enough to grow through the Light Kingdom rule.

Taken to the kingdom, she was a lone orphan, only accompanied and assisted by other pokemon who dared to talk to her. Jane was adopted by the Arcanine family the next day, living with them and pushing off her loner status. As she grew, she adjusted easier to each and every rule, though the memory of her experience didn't fade as the Arcanines thought it did under her fake lies. One day, she had finally evolved. In that very same night, she escaped her horrid home, asking to join the Dark Kingdom through pleads and expressions of her hate for the Light Kingdom. Only then did they decide to take her in. Every now and then, however, she sneaks away with the Rebels. She only sneaks away at night, however...

Other: Jane's physical attacks are brutal, however she hasn't used a fire attack in ages, therefore the fire she produces is weak. The Houndoom also has a large reward for her capture in the Light Kingdom.

Last edited by XxSweetDreamsxX; July 15th, 2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Shayde~
Beginning Trainer

XxSweetDreamsxX Reserved like your signature picture :D
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Kerjo
Dark/Ground Gym Leader

Nature: Relaxed
Name:
Miles Bauer (known by himself and his parents)

Nicknames:
Ian (Everyone knows him by this name)

Species:
Shinx

Side:
Bounty Hunter/Rebel

Appearance:
There’s not much that sets Miles apart from other Pokémon of his kind besides that his eyes are a forest green color and a horizontal scar under his right eye. The tattered remains of what used to be a white scarf is wrapped around his right arm/foreleg.

Personality:
He’s a bit friendly and isn’t afraid of starting conversations, but he isn’t too much on the kind and caring side. As such he has a hard time showing or telling others that he cares about their wellbeing, though most of the time he doesn't. On a larger scale, Miles is a curious guy with a thirst for knowledge topped off with just a dash of recklessness. He has a habit of doing things that shouldn't be done, like pressing the shiny red button.

When hostile, he undergoes a personality change. He tends to be mischievous, taunting his foes and playing mind games, and he isn't above playing a little dirty to win. More disturbingly, he’s known to be absolutely merciless when times are rough or towards those he hates.

History:
When Miles was 17, a well-known bounty hunter appeared at the cave where he lived with his mother to kill the young boy. He had been tipped off that Miles was a descendant of the once high standing Bauer Family and as such had a rather large bounty placed on his capture or death. When he arrived to find a female Luxray and her young Shinx, the hunter was confused as they were not the targets that he had expected. Nonetheless, once it was confirmed that the boy was indeed of Bauer blood the bounty hunter proceeded with his attack. Along with his mother, Miles fought off the hunter and eventually killed him when his mother used her Hidden Power to make a cave-in. Seeing an opportunity to evade other pursuers, Miles devised a plan with his mother leading to her return to the fallen Kingdom of Lightning and his rise as a bounty hunter of the surviving members of the Bauer Family. He took on the name Ian as a way to avoid spotlight with any of the other bounty hunters and rebels. In a way he joined the Rebels when doing so and has spent the last four years trying to find out any information about the surviving Bauers while taking on a variety of requests and bounties.

Other:
The Bauer Family was once a high standing family, until the last generation evolved and betrayed each other. It indirectly resulted in the defeat of the Normal Kingdom and caused problems for each Kingdom housing a member of the Bauer Family. They are now known as highly dangerous criminals and have large bounties.

Besides Miles, five other members of the Bauer Family are still alive. One is his father and the other four or siblings are his father.

The Bauer Family is composed of Eevees and Eeveelutions. Miles is the only exception.

Platinum FC: 5371-1178-0608
Old July 14th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Izuya_Namikaze
Beginning Trainer

Name:
Bushou Kasai
Nicknames:
N/A
Species:
Monferno
Side:
Rebellion

Appearance:
Bushou looks like most Monfernos except he has a huge cut across his chest and he carries a long staff around on his back. He also has googles that he wears on his forehead and a scarf he wears around his neck and lower part of his face.

Personality:
Bushou is a fun loving and kind person. He is also highly intelligent and tactical. He can make on a full on counter attack towards his enemy in the matter of minutes. He is very lazy and impatient. He hates having to do work of any kind, especially work that is time consuming. He is very peaceful and conserved, sometimes liking to just sit around and concentrate. He loves to homing his skills so he can stay in tip top shape. He is also a real big flirt. He is a really loyal and trustworthy friend, he will do anything to protect them at any cost. He hates to see people bully or get bullied by others. He really hates fighting and war, wanting to help put a rapid end to it.

History:
Bushou was born in the Light Kingdom to one of the best generals in the Light’s army. He is the youngest of four and was always taught to hate the Dark Kingdom, even though his kind nature wouldn’t bring him to do it. When in training, he had the weakest power of any Pokemon in the class but had the highest speed even to the point of out running an full grown Arcanine. To make up for his weak strength, his dad had him forge his self a staff to use in combat instead of his fist. He was always picked on for his weak power and had few friends but never let it get to him. He always trained with his staff everyday to get stronger. One day while he was training he met a Sableye. Bushou and Sableye became best friends and grew really close to the point where Sableye taught Bushou Punishment to help with his attack power. When Bushou’s dad, Junichi, found out he set out a full on assault on the Sableye and killed him right in front of Bushou. After killing Sableye, He gave Bushou a permanent scar on his chest and called his son a disgrace. Later that night, Bushou ran away and join the rebellion, promising to help put a stop to the war.

Other:
(Any important details left out?)

Last edited by Izuya_Namikaze; July 14th, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:15 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Nature: Jolly
Oh that would kind of be awkward if we were brother and sister. Sorry, I didn't think of that. I finished my SU and proofread it. I hope it's better. I added a bit more to my personality and made the sentences longer. I also wrote about Jackie's appearence and changed the princess thing. I hope I did good enough
Old July 15th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Hey, could you reserve a spot Shayde? I' ll have a SU up soon
Old July 15th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
Figuratively Speaking

Nature: Quirky
You know what? Take off my reservation.

Sorry for the sudden change in heart, but I don't think I'll be completely into this one. I prefer trainer RPs over actual being pokemon RPs. >.<"

Hope this goes great anyways!
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Shayde~
Beginning Trainer

All those who signed up, accepted

Those who asked to reserve, reserved

-----

Without Further Ado,
Let us begin!

~~~~~~~~~~

Zorua Art.png

Introduction
Shayde Dark, Prince of Darkness

Shiny_Zorua_BW.gif

Chapter Zero: Enter, Shayde!

█████ Shayde ran, knowing that his speed was far greater than anyone in his Kingdom, so he'd have time to spare. He burst into his room and quickly searched his room for everything he figured he should take with him, everything he'll need when he runs from home. He started to pack his belongings: 5000 pokedollars, a stunningly beautiful knife made of silver with an amethyst hilt, some silver claws for fighting... I need to be prepared to leave, he thought to himself, in a hurry to pack up his things. As he packed his memory replayed to him the fight he had just fled from...

~~~

█████ "You may not see this girl, and that is final!!" shouted Darkrai, the King of Darkness, his screaming directed at his Zorua son. His eyes burned with absolute fury, and his breath stung with the rotten smell of alcohol.
█████ "I'm going to see her, whether you want me to or not!!!" Shayde screamed right back. No way in HELL am I letting him separate us, he thought. "I love her, and you can't stop me!!" Tears dripped from the strange little Zorua's eyes as he turned and left for his room, but near the door he stopped. "I bet mother would have wanted us to be together..."
That final comment left King Darkrai in a short paralysis, stunned by those silencing words. He knew very well that the Queen had recently passed on, and he definitely knew how. After he snapped out of paralysis he shouted to his henchmen. "Guards!! Guards!! Stop him!!"

~~~

"Hey!! Hey!! Prince, stop now and turn yourself in!!" shouted the Purrloin, one of the King's right-hand men. He rushed into the Prince's room, but alas, no Prince in sight. "Come out, show yourself, now!!"
Shayde had already slipped out of the kingdom, rushing over the the light kingdom, hiding in a bush watching the gates. A Rapidash and a Flareon guard the gate so that no non-fire types get in. Shayde's eyes gleamed with mischief as he used his Illusion powers to turn into a small Growlithe puppy. He barked and ran right through the gate without being stopped. He made his way around the corridors and hallways until he crept into the Princess' room and closed the door. Once they were hidden, he turned back to his natural off-colored Zorua form, giggling and purring, his fluffy white tail wagging happily.
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Neiko Star
Dancing rain

Nature: Impish
(OOC: Could you please create an OOC thread? I think it would be more convenient. Also, I'm the only one who's not in the rebellion. .__. Also, could you give us a general outline of what's going on right now in the world? I'll delete this post after.)
Old July 15th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Blayze~
Looking for a Pair

Nature: Lonely
Chapter Zero: Enter, Blayze

Blayze sighed to herself already bored at the meeting her father had dragged her to. This meeting her father and his general's where talking about the war and other things but she wasn't paying attention to what they where saying. Why can't everyone just get along she thought sadly before her thoughts turned to her love I really hope Shayde's okay. I hope I can see him soon
"Blayze are you listening!" Moltress The king of the Light Kingdom growled making her jump out of her thoughts. Looking at her father she winced under his angry gaze. "Well? Where you!" he yelled angrily causing her to wince again.
"N-No s-sorry Sir it won't happen again" Blayze said looking down hoping those words got her out of trouble for the time being. Gulping to herself Blaze looked back up when she was addressed.
"What we had been talking about was the upcoming wedding" The king said looking at her.
"Wedding? Who's getting married?" Blayze asked tilting her head in confusion. This was the first she'd heard of anyone getting married. Her father stared at her for a minute and smirked "Why You are Blayze, to Jet my newest General" he said gesturing towards the end of the table where a young Pignite sat.
Blayze's eyes widened and she jumped out of her seat with a yell of "I Won't!" He's just doing this to separate me and Shayde, I won't let him! she thought wincing as her father yelled and screamed at her "YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!" he roared slashing her side with one of his talons. Glaring angrily at her he growled "Go to your room now, clean up the wedding is at sundown." his eyes threatened more trouble if she said anything else.
Wincing in pain the young princess stumbled through the halls of the castle passing several servants who were loyal to her father but not to her. In tears by the time she reached her room she slammed the door shut and locked it still not noticing Shayde in her room. Not looking around much Blayze went under her bed and pulled out the bag she had packed muttering to herself to upset and hurt to notice she wasn't alone. "Litrus should be here soon, he'll have heard by now and I know he'll help me." she said to herself unable to stand anymore her paws gave out and she looked at the wound on her side. The blood coming from the wound not really standing out against her dark red fur. Crying to herself she finished talking "H-He'll help me get to Shayde"

PC Family

Best Little Brother Ever: Nocturnal-

Amazing Big Brother: Mick Fizz

Little sister I don't know well but would like to know better: Fearless Love

My New but Amazing Big Brother: Nideous

Quote:
I think it's nice that Voldemort waits until the end of the school year to try and kill Harry. Despite his flaws, Voldemort really cares about Harry’s education.
Old July 15th, 2011, 11:45 PM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
Name: Vulcan Flint

Nicknames: None

Species: Combusken

Side: Light Kingdom

Appearance:
Vulcan Flint looks like an ordinary Combusken, but he has his differences. His claws on his hands and feet, for a start, are greyish instead of pure white, and his thighs are in a slightly darker color. His creamy-yellowish torso fur is also in a darker tone. Under his right foot, there is a little scar that looks like a V, and rumor has it that his father had it burnt onto him when he was younger.

Personality:
Vulcan Flint can be awfully cunning. And I mean awfully cunning. As the son of General Blaziken, the most powerful General of the Light Kingdom, he has to do anything in order to impress him, which leads to lies and trickery. Tricking his own father isn’t something hard to accomplish, as his voice can be really persuasive. He is a trickster, and some royal guards think he’s fighting AGAINST his own kingdom, betraying his own kind, but he is only pretending. He has two reasons to pretend. One - for a mission, with a reasonable purpose. Two - Just for fun. That’s his nature, he likes playing on other’s misery, and he likes confusing the others.

People say he has double personalities, but he doesn’t, not at all. But sometimes he’s just so kind and helpful, and sometimes his presence is a sign of danger and destruction. He acts differently every time, people do not know his real personality. Despite that, they know that his personality drifts to the bad side. But being bad is necessary for the war, and everybody knows that. Being the son of a general gives him a title, and he earns respect with ease.

History:
Will be revealed in story.

Others:
General Blaziken has a mission for him, a mission that requires betrayal of his friends....including the princess of the Light Kingdom

i'll post my starting one too.

Chapter I dunno

Vulcan was sitting at the large marble table located in the meeting room, listening to the General’s tactics and ideas. His father, General Blaziken, was talking about a new plan, saying that it was absolutely viable, and was strong enough to destroy the whole Dark Kingdom. The others were applauding, but Vulcan himself didn’t. He wasn’t a large fan of tactics, all he wanted was to have fun, and right now, he couldn’t have any. Glancing around the room, he saw the Princess, sitting at a side, but she didn’t seem to listen what the generals were saying.

I feel your pain Blayze. Vulcan thought, but when he was about to continue with his train of thoughts, the King, the only Pokemon that he feared, turned to her and started yelling. Apparently Vulcan wasn’t the only one that had spotted her daydreaming. She was probably thinking about the Zorua, the prince of the Dark Kingdom. Vulcan snorted. How good was he? He had a weird color and he was all childish. But love was a powerful energy, and he couldn’t really explain what it was. He had never felt it. Poor girl, she was forced to marry the young Pignite, and the Pignite had nothing but money. He was practically stupid. Vulcan would rather let her marry the Zorua than letting her marry the hog. Not to mention the Pignite had body odor. Don’t tell her to marry the Pignite, tell her to marry ME! Vulcan wailed in his mind, looking at the king. He was half meaning it. Marrying her would provide him more strength and power, plus, the princess wasn’t half bad. In fact she was pretty perfect in any way. Who wouldn’t want to marry her? Some people wanted her power, some wanted her body. Vulcan wanted both, but he kept his mouth shut. The king would kill him if he found out. But Vulcan cursed silently, scowling at the king that had no taste. The Pignite was a son of another general, but he had no potential at all, unlike Vulcan the Combusken.

Vulcan watched as she got hit by the king, and watched as she fled. The meeting had ended, so Vulcan decided to get up and stroll around the castle. He was the son of the strongest General, and he had the power to do a lot of things. It wasn’t enough for him though. If he married the princess, he would have unlimited power, and he would have the best Vulpix in the whole kingdom. He didn’t care about the best Vulpix part much though, he wanted her power, and he was going to make sure that’ll happen. Following the Pignite into his room, the Combusken took him by surprise, unleashing a number of swift fire kicks with his claw-feet, and when the Pignite turned around to fight back, weakened by the number of strong fire attacks, it was too late. Vulcan smirked, murmuring, “Goodbye.” and gave him a sky uppercut, punching him into the sky, then when he was falling, he flexed his claws, and jabbed straight into the pignite’s stomach, taking his life in a few seconds. It was that easy, killing people had always been easy. Pushing the body out the window and watching it drop into the moat below, Vulcan left and walked along the corridors. Nobody would know it was him who had killed the Pignite, as the moat was filled with acid, and the body would corrode in a few mins.

Walking towards Blayze’s room, he remembered his father’s plot, his father’s plan to destroy her boyfriend forever. Vulcan had to bring her out of the castle, pretending that he was helping her, and when she was alone with that lousy Zorua, his father’s elite troops would arrive, and kill him right in front of her. Then, maybe she’ll find another love. Maybe...Vulcan himself. Thinking about it made him smile, and he acted as friendly as possible, entering her room with his own set of keys. He had a large number of keys, giving him access to where he wanted. Closing the door behind him, he didn’t see the Zorua inside the room.

“Blayze!” Vulcan said, in a friendly tone he had trained for weeks, “How are you?” then he walked towards her, treating her wounds with bandages, then whispered, “I can bust you out of here. I know you want the Zorua, and I can create a distraction so you can get the hell outta here. Outside the kingdom, the King cannot do anything about it. Are you with me?”

Last edited by -Nocturnal; July 16th, 2011 at 12:18 AM.
Old July 15th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Izuya_Namikaze
Beginning Trainer

Chapter Zero: Exit, Bushou

Bushou stopped walking as he heard Moltres roar at the princess. He felt real bad for the princess, if his dad was a demon then hers was more like the devil. He shook his head as he pulled the scarf over the bottom of his face and fixed his staff on his back. “I wish her the best.” He said as he continued towards the exit gate. As he got closer to the gate, he kept hearing his best friend Sableye’s voice.

[Flashback..]

“You must help put an end to this senseless war.” Sableye groaned in pain. As Magmortar stood over Sableye aim his arm at Sableye’s face. “I’ll be waiting to see you help put an end to this Bushou.”

“No!! Let him go that’s he is my friend! Dad, don’t do this! He is not even apart of the war!” Bushou yelled at his father as Kong, the Darmanitan, held him back.

“He is a Dark demon, so whether he is in the war or not he does not matter. He will be punished like the scum he is.” Junichi calmly said to his son. “He must be cleaned from this land so the light can shine. The less the dark the more the light will shine.” Then he signaled Magmortar to finish Sableye off.

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Bushou yelled as Magmortar released a huge powerful Hyper Beam. The attack ripped through Sableye whole left side. “Sab!!!!!” Bushou screamed in rage. Bushou then used his tail to pull Kong’s feet and trip him. As soon as Kong let him go, Bushou let out a powerful Close Combat using his long staff on Magmortar. Magmortar was complete caught off as the mirage of attack hitting him hard. Kong tried to help Magmortar, but was hit back by Bushou’s powerful Counter attack.

After knocking both of his dad’s man down, Bushou turned his anger around towards his father who was sitting calmly. Bushou rushed his father, but as soon as got close his father released a devastating X-shaped Fire Blast into Bushou chest. Bushou was screaming in pain as his dad followed up with an even worse Focus Punch, forcing the fire deep into Bushou chest. The attack created a nasty scar on Bushou’s chest.

“You are nothing but an eyesore and a disgraced.” Junichi insulted his son. Those was the last words Bushou heard before he lost consciousness.

[Present…]

“I’m never going back.” Bushou proclaimed as he came back from his memories. When he got to the gate, he heard multiple footsteps behind him. “Who is there?” Bushou said without turning around.

“Aw so you heard us, huh?” Magmar said. He was followed by a Pimisear, Magby, Tepig, and the Charmeleon twins.

“Why are you following me?”

“Well, traitor we are not allowed to let you leave.” Tepig responded.

“Look, I really don’t wanna fight you guys. I just really want to end this war!”

“Yeah right! He probably is going to join the dark side.” The twins said in unison.

“Well it doesn’t matter, Junichi said he is not to leave at all!” Pimisear repeated the orders they received.
Hearing his father’s name just frustrated him even more. Bushou turned around and pulled out his staff getting in his fighting stance. “I’m going to say this one more time. I don’t want to fight you guys, but if you insist I will give you what you want. I’m leaving here regardless!”

“We will see about that.” Pimisear said as his hands ignited.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links