Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Reload this Page [Request] Eyyyyya

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2013 (06:09 PM). Edited June 27th, 2013 by Noblebeastx.
Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Hello PokeCommunity,

I remember a while back there used to be some type of request thread but people used to request and then take forever to get replies or accepted by a artist...So I guess they removed it.

I am here today because I need a Avatar/Signature. I am not looking for the basic Avatar/Signature that a novice with Photoshop would create. I am looking for someone with Professional Skills and has been working with Photoshop for a long period of time.

I am looking for a Avatar/Signature to be created for this character: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N

I don't wish to pick my own render or give any details because I feel as if it would ruin the artist work by me giving this kind of info with my awful judgement. I will however leave you with a few links to some images I have seen that I do happen to really like.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Trainer+N+Avatars&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.dmg&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=lenMUcKQJ4nA4AOTgoH4Cg#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Pokemon+N+signature&oq=Pokemon+N+signature&gs_l=img.12...1311785.1313529.2.1314734.10.10.0.0.0.0.204.780.9j0j1.10.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.img.zFraHbENQbo&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=8351674871e757d6&biw=1600&bih=775&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=I3LVGt3PamtAzM%3A%3BsVPraSQh_GCDeM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffc02.deviantart.net%252Ffs70%252Ff%252F2011%252F149%252Fa%252F1%252Fn_signature_by_konariwilliams-d3hjk3d.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fkonariwilliams.deviantart.com%252Fart%252FN-Signature-210864505%3B500%3B200

I don't want any text on it at all. I would also like to state that this Avatar/Signature will get used on quite a few Websites and Forums. I will also give you credit. I would also like to state that I will pay for the Avatar/Signature. My payment amount will depend on the quality of the art. My payment amount will range $5.00 - $20.00

At the end of all this I would like to say that I don't believe I broke any rules. If I did I would like to apologize. If I did I will take full responsibility of my actions.

If anyone has any questions about this you can contact me via skype at Championcyberbeastx

Thank you

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.0 GHz w/ Turbo Boost) |
32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled
Dell UltraSharp 32 Ultra HD Monitor - UP3214Q | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset

Old June 27th, 2013 (08:27 PM).
CS

Um... what?

First of all, there was never any one thread specifically for requests. We have the DCC where you can ask for small traditional / digital drawings. But when it comes to signatures / avatars / graphic art, you need to post a request in any of the active shops in A&D or contact an artist directly via PM/VM. Standalone request threads like this are not allowed in A&D.

Second, you are breaking the rules based on the aforementioned facts. Also, monetary transactions of any kind are not allowed on PC so I'd stop with any discussion about money. It's just plain bad-news bears. Breaking that rule is a punishable offense, and I guarantee that a 3 point infraction is not worth $5.00 - $20.00.

So, in light of all these circumstances, I'm closing this thread.

It's nice that you want to take responsibility for your rule breaking. But you have to understand that this could be avoided if you just read the rules and had a better grasp of what is allowed on PC and what isn't. I've told you this before. So please read The Pokecommunity Rules and Art & Design's Rules before you post here again.

You may contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Sponsored Links