The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
PC Username: Sector Revenge
Your Favourite out of all Your Plushies: Pikachu that talks when squeezing its hand (someone posting one who has the exact same one as me somewhere on page one..but mine don't talk anymore) :\
The Plushies you would most want in the whole wild world ever
(If not stated above already): LATIAS!!! Ninetales and/or Espeon!
Spoiler:

Old February 9th, 2012, 12:03 PM
shu's_lover92
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to shu's_lover92 Send a message via Skype™ to shu's_lover92
there are my little lovable and huggable soft things

This Lady, plushie I got last years after grandma passed away that she had before
Spoiler:

here are Waddles (gift from my best friend), Onyx (I got it in a build-a-bear) and a no-mane cat I got from someone

Spoiler:

Here is Honey, I bought it in a store and cashier's first reaction were what is that horrible thing

Spoiler:

This is Trooper, I bought it in a gas station

Spoiler:

This is Shu, gift from my boyfriend (the first plushie he bought me)

Spoiler:
yeah yeah a sperm plushie

That one named Quickwind

Spoiler:

Here, there is Lassie (the big one I got when I was 7 by uncle and his girlfriend), Kimo (the little dalmatian one, gift from dad when I was 4 or 5), dragon I got from 19th birthday (doesn't have name yet), a fox and a puma I bought in a trip, Boster (the tiny rotweiller, bought it in a store), Yoshi (bought it at same place that Honey one) and Celebi (Christmas and 19th birthday gift from my boyfriend)

Spoiler:
laying on my wonderful pokémon blanket and those one are always on my bed

and the last one, no name yet (I just got it like 35 minutes ago, gift from mom)

Spoiler:

there are just a part of my plushies, I have more at parents'

Old February 18th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
PC Username: Sector Revenge
Your Favourite out of all Your Plushies: Pikachu that talks when squeezing its hand (someone posting one who has the exact same one as me somewhere on page one..but mine don't talk anymore) :\
The Plushies you would most want in the whole wild world ever
(If not stated above already): LATIAS!!! Ninetales and/or Espeon!
Spoiler:

Your pictures are broken! D: How can we see the plushies if the pictures are broken!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old February 20th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Snow Phoenix
The transient snowman

Location: A few miles away from a well-known college in a poorly known town.
Nature: Impish
Ooo. This club got some activity :O

And on a related note... I suppose I search for all the plushies I have sometime x3 BUT! I did dig up an important one. It's a seahorse beanie baby that I plan on giving to the guy that I'm dating atm.

Do any of you folks remember the beanie babies?

Credits to Jordan. Paired to Mira and ohHeyVaporeon.
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:50 PM
wingman11
Solo Runner

Nature: Quirky
Custom plush time!

Spoiler:

Got a custom made Quilava plush from an awesome person on deviantART! For reference, if anyone is interested, she's here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Phoenix View Post
Do any of you folks remember the beanie babies?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do! Not necessarily the best memories though, since my grandma hoarded them and it was kind of creepy... All those little bead eyes staring at me from behind their individual plastic prisons... *shudder*
ALSO ANOTHER ULTIMATE SOLO CHALLENGE
Devonshire the Sableye [FR-SS-E-PT-W]

Completed Challenges:

Psycho the Beldum/Metang/Metagross [FR-SS-E-PT-W]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Titan the Nidoran♂/Nidorino/Nidoking [B-C-R-PT-W]
--------------------------------------------
Regular Solo Challenge:
Razor the Drilbur/Excadrill [BLACK]
Beat Team Plasma | Beat Champion Alder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venom the Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede [BLACK]
Old March 10th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Oh. My. God.

Wingman, I freaking LOVE your Quilava and your Lugia plushies! omfg they're so awesome! How do you leave the house every day?!

Old March 10th, 2012, 09:51 AM
wingman11
Solo Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Oh. My. God.

Wingman, I freaking LOVE your Quilava and your Lugia plushies! omfg they're so awesome! How do you leave the house every day?!
Heh, it's easy enough once I can pull myself out of bed. I cuddle with my Quilava pretty much every night, and the real challenge comes from not wanting to stop cuddling. ;P

I was thinking about commissioning a large Raichu from her as a gift to myself for my birthday, but her commissions are currently closed. Plus, I need to save a bit of money, and she's not exactly cheap! lol So instead, I got myself something a bit cheaper, but they haven't arrived yet.

Completed Challenges:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular Solo Challenge:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old March 11th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Haha a giant Raichu plushie would be awesome. I would feature it front and center in my bedroom and use it as a boasting point at parties (I'm just that cool). But you know what I think would be AWESOME to cuddle up to every night? A giant plushie Victreebel! It seems like the perfect shape for optimum cuddle-ability!

Old March 12th, 2012, 06:46 AM
wingman11
Solo Runner

Ha, I imagine you would, if your username is any indication. ;P

And now that you mention it, a Victreebel is pretty much the perfect cuddle shape... I'd just have to get past the fact that it's a giant jug plant. Until then, my Quilava will work just fine. SO CUDDLY.

Completed Challenges:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular Solo Challenge:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old March 20th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Sharinganpikachu
Beginning Trainer

I would love to join the club!

PC Username: Sharinganpikachu
My favorite plushie is my Itachi plushie
The plushie I want most I already have, my Itachi plushie
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:35 AM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Yay! I found someone on DeviantArt who commisions pony plushies at a minimum of 120 dollars. That's the cheapest I've seen so far for such great quality. When I get the money and the commsions open up, I'm getting me a Derpy!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old March 29th, 2012, 02:44 PM
awolfsquared
This time I might just disappear.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I guess I'll join this.

PC Username:AWsquared
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:My Poliwhirl plushie.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): This Fluttershy plushie unfortunately they're not selling it

awolfsquared "And I'm feeling like a ghost. And it's what I hate the most."
My Blog| EGC | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Last edited by awolfsquared; April 23rd, 2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 10:15 PM
wingman11
Solo Runner

Well, my birthday just happened about 10 days ago, and it was the most plush filled birthday EVER! In total, I added 5 plushies to my collection. WOO!

To start off the plushie madness, I got all three of the new Pokemon Center Canvas Starters! Why choose one when you can have them all?
Spoiler:

Then I found this little guy on Amazon. Originally, he was something like $100, which is a little crazy for a 5 inch Mew. However, there was a deal I just couldn't pass up: 80% OFF! Needless to say, it took no second thoughts.
Spoiler:

And finally, my parents got me the last one, to finally wrap up my group of the Oshawott family: Samurott.
Spoiler:

Just for kicks, here's a little family photo! :D
Spoiler:

Completed Challenges:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular Solo Challenge:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old April 13th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

OMG WINGMAN THOSE ARE SO AWESOME I DON'T EVEN. I especially love the first picture and the last picture. The first one reminds me so much of Professor Oak's lab and the last is just an awesome adorable collection!

---

But guys, my reason for coming here today is a sad one. I am incredibly depressed . My mother recently forced me to clean out my room so we could fit more crap in there that she doesn't want to store downstairs anymore... which means 90% of my plushies are now in a box which is bound for the attic . I don't want them to go, but there's just no room anymore...

Old May 4th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
I was reminded about this club and realized I never came back to post pictures of the rest of my collection. Or well, most of it. I still don't have pics of any of the plushies I left at my parents' house, which includes all my Disney plushies. ;~;

But anyway... tour of my babies! A little background: I live with two awesome roommates who do not mind that my collection has spilled out of my bedroom. In fact, some of the things are theirs, so it's pretty awesome. XD;
Spoiler:

This is the top of our media shelf in the TV room. Mooostly everything is mine. Two of the Shaymin pokedolls belong to my roommates, as does one of the Vanillite, one of the Palkia, one of the Shinx, and the Togekiss. Everything else is mine though. My pride and joys are the Houndour and Vaporeon pokedolls which are pretty rare. I also love the Whimsicott since that's one of the few things I own of it. And the pink thing on the Shaymin is my Pygmy Puff plushie that I got at Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I was in Orlando in February. :'D

Spoiler:

Sorry for the quality on some of these. My phone doesn't take great pictures. There's not much in this one but I wanted to get the Woobat hanging from the ceiling next to the stairs. It watches us. 8D Also, Hedwig plushie! She's very impressive. There's a hole in her butt so she's a puppet--her head swivels 360 degrees like an owl's and if you pinch her left wingtip, she squawks at you. :> She also has a very judgmental look on her face so we affectionately call her "Judgewig" and she judges us when we sit on the couch playing video games instead of doing our homework. She also photobombs a lot.

Spoiler:

Another sparse picture but I didn't wanna forget them. XD; This is my big bootleg Cherrim plush (who is still smaller than an actual Cherrim by a few inches @_@) and my Nightfury (How to Train Your Dragon)! Toothless makes weird noises when you throw him at someone. :D Also yes, I did half-assedly make my bed just for this post.

Spoiler:

I posted my bedroom's bookshelf last time but I wanted to ramble about it so here it is in sections. This is part 1 of my Pichu plushies. The biggest one is my Gizamimi plush who is huuuge. The other two big Pichu plushies are my 1/1 Pichu brothers. :D They're the exact size of a Pichu and I love them so, SO much. (I have kind of a long story about them but since I don't like Pichu as much anymore, I'm too lazy to tell it. XD) Some more Gizamimi's, a few Pikachus, a plush pokeball, Phoenix Wright, and the brown thing on the right that doesn't match at all is Puppy. Original name, right? He was my first toy/plush/anything and he comes with me to every place I live in. <3 He's very tattered from the back so I leave him just for display but I still love him, d'aww. There's also a flat canvas plush on Big!Gizamimi's head, with this tiny UFO plush holding grapes for some reason hanging from the other Pichu's ear. XD Also, Carnivine cube plush creeping from above.

Spoiler:

Next shelves! Part 2 (...and 3, I guess) of the Pichu plushies. Top to bottom, left to right: Shinychu is is a UFO plush from quite a few years ago. Next is my walking Gizamimi plushie. She'll walk straight across the floor when you press her hand. :D Next to her is my talking Pichu plush which was my only purchase ever from the Pokemon Center when it was still around in NYC. (Some other things were from Nintendo World but I was only allowed to get one thing when we visited before it was changed.) Then there's a Pikachu Christmas tree ornament followed by a VERY fuzzy and soft Pichu UFO. ;~; I cannot explain how soft it is. So soft. Omg. I don't think there are any plushies in front.

Next shelf, we've got the Pikachu + Pichu Bros plushie. The Pichu Bros have velcro so they stick to Pikachu in those two places. Sooo cute. Behind them is what I think is probably the cutest Pichu plushie... so I'm not quite certain why it's hidden to the back. >:O Beanbag hidden to the right of it with the canvas plush in front. Then my Nosepass + Probopass UFO dolls, little Pichu + Pikachu in front (not sure what they are), and my Cherubi! :D I'm still happy that Cherubi got an English Jakk's plush release (the left one) and the right is a UFO plush. I also kind of love that the Noses got plushies at all. They're so derp. XD

Spoiler:

I pulled my Cherrim off the shelf to get a better photo because they are my pride and joy. :D I am not missing a single official plush and I've at the very least got every pattern of bootleg that's out there. Sadly, I have no customs but I'm too cheap to pay for them hahaha. ;_;' Anyway.

In the back are my plush cubes. The only reason I have so many of these (there are two hidden in the back of one of the Pichu shelves, I think) is so that I could get these two. They were IMPOSSIBLE to find and I finally managed to snag a full set on Yahoo! Auctions a few years back and I was so amazed. I wasn't sure of my translation so I was pretty sure the auction had said that all of them were included but I couldn't believe I would be that lucky so I didn't believe it until they arrived. *u* Next to them are my Cherrim slippers. They're incredibly uncomfy so I only use them for display and I'd never wear them but they're still pretty cute.

Next row starts with a Cherrim coin purse. It's pretty shoddily made (bootleg) but I've used it a few times at anime cons in lieu of digging around for my wallet and it's worked well enough. The next two plushies are the same, but the left one was my first Cherrim plushie ever and I kind of brought it with my to high school for the last few months of it so it's gotten pretty loved. I bought another copy of it for display because I actually really love the plush. :x Next to that is the pokedoll. It's so derp! <3 I kind of wish I'd gotten more copies of it since it's expensive/hard to find now but I'm not too bothered. Next to that is the only overcast plushie that was ever made, and for some reason it was an American release. None of the Toys R Us near me ever stocked it so my current-roommate (who was a then-online friend) picked it up for me. :D

Last row, we have the creepy Cherrim pencil case. It's not that creepy it's reeeeally weird in its elongated form. XD Then a bootleg Cherrim based off the canvas plush that's really small. I think it used to have a suction cup attached to it so I could put it on a window or something if I wanted. Then there's the really derp "throw pokeball" plush. It came in a Heal Ball or something and the ball is supposed to pop open and Cherrim comes out when you toss it but the pokeball is hard plastic so I've never tried for fear of breaking it. o_O Next is the derp Jakk's plush, sibling to the overcast plush (but it has such a horrible pattern... I don't really like it much XD). And laaaast is probably one of the rarest things in my collection. I mean, maybe it's not so rare anymore but I only got it after like 3 years of searching. >_<; It's the canvas plushie and collecting wasn't as easy then as it is now, so it was one of the canvas plushies that was hardest to come across. A lot of people collect that series of plush as a whole, so any time one did come up it was always a fight to get it. Although, I don't think I ever saw one the whole time I was really into collecting until this one came up. I probably would've paid pretty much anything back then, though. This only set me back ~$50? I think I've seen it go for more since then.

So yes, those are my Cherrim plushies. <3

Spoiler:

Aaaand last (and probably least XD) is one I'd totally forgotten about until I was about to come back and upload the pictures and I saw it out of the corner of my eye. A Starly. :P It's also one of those suction-cup bootlegs but I kept the cup and it sticks to my calendar. For several years, I had it stuck to the sliding doors in our kitchen back at my parents' house and they left it there for ages, so that was fun. (Actually, I might have two of these and the other might still be on the kitchen door back there. Hmm.

Sorry, that was a lot longer than intended. XD;

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old May 5th, 2012, 08:04 AM
wingman11
Solo Runner

@.@ Damn, Lightning, that's a hell of a lot of plushies! I thought I had quite a few... but I've got next to nothing compared to that.

Anyways, I finished my first year of college, so I've got some time to post a few more of my newer plushes. I recently found a Grovyle on eBay, which is awesome because I didn't even know that they had Grovyle plushes! Also, my sister went to Disney World recently and was awesome enough to get me a little present: a Stitch plush! :D Pics will be coming soon.

Completed Challenges:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular Solo Challenge:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

There's an awesome collective site out there that has images of every official Pokemon plush known in existence. It's really helpful if you're ever wondering whether a Pokemon was ever made into a plush:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pokeplu...t/collections/

I don't know how up-to-date it's kept (it doesn't seem to have any of the mini-pokedoll keychain plushies that went on sale in the Japanese Pokemon Centers recently but that was just a week or two ago) but it's still a good reference.) :D

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Whoa, I am seriously impressed by your collection of Pichu plushies! Now if any store is out of them I'll know it's because you just took them all!

EDIT: that is a terrible joke, I apologise for its lameness. My excuse is that it's 4am and I just fried my brain blogging

Last edited by Sodom; May 5th, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Mockingjay
Friends: See my About Me.

PC Username: Mockingjay!
Favorite plushie: Either my Togepi that I've had for 10 years or my Mudkip.
One that I want out of them all in the whole wide world: IF THEY MADE PONYTA/RAPIDASH PLUSHIES, I'd want one for sure. :c

I have a giant Manaphy plush LOL. It's half the size of me basically. (with the thing on its head included)

Spoiler:

Old May 6th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Welcome! Your username has been added to the list

Also wow, holy hell. I look at that thing you have resting on his arm and was like "why did she put her phone on her--OH MY GOD THAT IS HER 3DS THAT THING IS MASSIVE". I have a giant Pikachu plushie that is probably around the same size... here is a picture of us together XD

Spoiler:

That was from October 2010 though, so it was a while ago now! I have changed. He has not.

Old May 6th, 2012, 02:42 AM
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER

PC Username: voltianqueen
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My camel Creambo and CHARIZARD
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A Manectric plush ;w; And Akio from Utena.

I love plushies *o* I always want to buy them, but I have to stop and think is it worth it to spend the money on them? I always think that if I get a house someday, I'm going to need a toy room... Recently I bought my dream plush, a big old Charizard...so soft... <3 Creambo the camel is one of my favorites also. He used to go to school with me, and I still take him to places and bring back pictures.
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:02 AM
Mockingjay
Friends: See my About Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Welcome! Your username has been added to the list :)

Also wow, holy hell. I look at that thing you have resting on his arm and was like "why did she put her phone on her--OH MY GOD THAT IS HER 3DS THAT THING IS MASSIVE". I have a giant Pikachu plushie that is probably around the same size... here is a picture of us together XD

Spoiler:

That was from October 2010 though, so it was a while ago now! I have changed. He has not.

Yippie for me being added to the list~~!

Yeah, I went to show my friend how big it was, so I put my 3DS on it just to show.. xD. I've had it for a few years, actually; I got it for Christmas a bit back.

And AWWW that Pikachu is cute :D I love its :3 face~

I'll get around to posting all my plushies one time or another.. :D

Oh, and towards Wingman: I have a Mew just like that, along with a bunch of plushies around its size; they all came together~ Once again, they were a Christmas present.. xD
Old May 7th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Cariad
Forward Unto Dawn(pelt!)

Nature: Naive
PC Username: ~Pokemoll~
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My England/Arthur Kirkland/UK Plushe~
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: An Italy/Feliciano Vargas plushie... :3

I love plushies. >,< All together I think I have about.. 50. xDD My parents have probably spent a fortune already on them, and I keep begging for more.
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Yay new people! Welcome to voltianqueen and ~Pokemoll~!

We do a lot of talk about plushies here, which makes me wonder: how many of you have collections of plushies that are not related to Pokemon?

Old May 7th, 2012, 02:02 PM
wingman11
Solo Runner

I remember I used to have a whole gigantic pile of beanie babies when I was younger, but that was a looooooooong time ago. I only really have Pokemon plushies, with the exception of my Stitch. Though I've been looking at getting a Yoshi for a while now... He's the only Mario character I actually really like. :D So happy! (Free cookie to anyone who gets the reference!)

Mockingjay: Are you talking about the mini one? I got that little one for such a deal! I can't believe those one usually sell for around $100.

Also, a few more points of discussion. One, what motivated all of you to collect plushies, Pokemon or otherwise? My mom collects teddy bears, so I think she gave me the idea, and when I found that first Mew of mine, there was no other plausible path for me.

Two, do any of you name your plushies? I do. It doesn't feel right to not; I blame my addiction to Nuzlocke challenges. I've got a whole list of their names so I don't forget.

Completed Challenges:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular Solo Challenge:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~