Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: To make a OOC therad or to not
Yes, make a OOC therad 5 100.00%
No, don't make a OOC thread 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2011 (05:13 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Latios landed on top of Mt. Silver. THe boy that was with him complained about the cold weather and hail before jumping off. After Lance got off, he took his jacket from his bag and put it on, making him feel warmer but still cold. Then he saw Latios closing his eyes, he seemed very deep in thought.

"Latios here. I hear you" the Eon Pokémon said via telepathy to Mew. "Any luck finding a human?"

Lance looked confused, but didn't want to disturb Latios. Instead, he read his mind using his newfound powers. He was talking to someone using telepathy, and decided it would be best if he didn't interfere with the conversation. Still shivering, he took a look around as hail kept falling on his head. But Latios wasn't hit by the hail. How does he do that? he asked to himself.
Old July 29th, 2011 (05:16 PM).
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
(OOC: Can you seperate your speech from your movement/discripiton please?)

"Ok, let us know when you guys are done."Mew replied.

"Yeah."Adriane said before opening her eyes.

Mew kept her eyes closed, waiting for Uxie's reply. Mew's focus switched to Latias.

"Yes, you?"Mew asked Latias.

Adriane focused again on hearing the conversation, being able to tell she wasn't just talking to Uxie any more.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old July 29th, 2011 (05:39 PM).
KoboraX
Grand Master of Themed Teams

Nature: Relaxed
"Yup." Uxie answered, flying over to Tyrant. Tyrant kicked open the door to his house, and walked inside. The place looked like a fight went on inside. Dishes were broked. The table was in the corner of the kitchen in pieces. Claw marks were all over the place. "Looks like a brawl went on here. That doesn't matter, though. Let's get the things we need, and get out of here." Tyrant said, walking into his room, and grabbing a few spare cloaks, then he headed into the kitchen, and grabbed a fork, a spoon, and a knife, then he put them in his backpack. He grabbed his cell phone, and his five poke balls. "Alright. We're set to go." Uxie said to Mew telepathiclly.

Luvdisc Solo x4
FireRed 3/8 - Ruby - Platinum - White 2
Omastar Solo - FireRed 0/8
Armaldo Solo - Emerald 0/8
Furret Solo - Silver 0/8
Pokemon Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke - 0/8
Old July 29th, 2011 (05:48 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
(Ooc: I think Mew reffered to Latios, not Latias.)

Flying through the sky was terrfying for Spike. He wanted an excuse to get back on ground, so he spoke.

"C-can we stop by a river?" He stuttered.

"Of course." She started descending & landed near a river. Spike quickly got on ground & kissed it. Then, after a few seconds, spit it out. "You humans are so interesting." Latias only giggled at what she saw.

Spike walked to the river & dunked his face in, washing it off. Latias then heard Mew in her head. "Yes, I'm here. Is there something you need?"

Spike looked at Latias at the moment & thought of the powers he had. If she could tranform...so could he! He concentrated hard, & where Spike stood was now Jackie Chan. "Huh. What do you know. I could get used to this?" He turned himself back to normal after a brief moment.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old July 29th, 2011 (05:53 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

(OOC: Lol you put Latias)

"Yes. I found a kid in Goldenrod City." Latios said to Mew "We are now atop Mount Silver, but we will be taking off soon because of the weather. What about about the others?"

Lance shivered and Latios knew he wanted to get out of there. He was talking to Mew, but that didn't stop him from being able to read the human's mind.

"Relax, boy." the Eon Pokémon said, "We will be out of here soon."

Lance nodded and hopped back on Latios.
Old July 29th, 2011 (07:04 PM). Edited July 29th, 2011 by miley810.
miley810
Assassin

(Ooc: My bad, rping a lot atm so I was hurrying. Sorry! And I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, my blood suger went low, and you don't want me to post with a low blood suger, believe me.)

Adriane felt another mind come into the conversation.

"Do you have a human too Latias?"Mew asked."I've only contacted Uxie besides the two of you, and he has a human too."

Adriane wondered if they'd all be able to meet. That'd be easier, they'd be able to save the humans easier.

Old July 29th, 2011 (07:23 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

"Yes, I've found a human. Now the only thing left to do is where to meet up once the others have found a human." While Latias was telepathically speaking with Mew, Spike thought it best to take out Ralts. It was only a baby 2 days ago after hatching from an egg.

Ralts looked like he was sleeping, & Spike picked him up only watching him. He looked so peaceful, & one day he would be as big & strong & Combusken. Ralts slowly woke up, & gave a smile when he looked at Spike.

"Morning little buddy." Ralts made funny cute sounds happy to see it's trainer. It's too bad the legendaries don't see this & think not all humans are bad. Hopefully this would end soon.

~Dia+PS~
Old July 29th, 2011 (07:38 PM).
KoboraX

"Hey Uxie, do you think we'll need anything else from here or anywhere else in Nimbasa or back at Route 9?" Tyrant asked. "It depends on what you need. In my opinion, we're all set and ready to leave Nimbasa. Our next step is to meet up with Mew and the others." Uxie answered. "Mew. We're all ready to go now." Uxie said to Mew telepathiclly.

Luvdisc Solo x4
Furret Solo - Silver 0/8
Old July 29th, 2011 (08:04 PM).
miley810
Assassin

"Ok, we'll all meet up at the Rebel hideout cave."Mew said."Can you teleport there or do we need to come and get you?"

"Rebel hideout cave?"Adriane asked.

"Its a cave underground in Kanto."Mew replied.

Old July 29th, 2011 (08:15 PM).
KoboraX

"We can easily teleport there. We'll meet you there." Uxie said while Tyrant was waiting for him. "Tyrant, we have a specific place we need to teleport to. Come over here." Uxie said. Tyrant walked over with a slightly confused look on his face. "Tyrant...we're heading to the Rebel Hideout Cave. I'll have to take us there since you don't know where it is." Uxie added, teleporting the two of them to the Rebel Base Cave.

Luvdisc Solo x4
Furret Solo - Silver 0/8
Old July 29th, 2011 (08:15 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Latios took off and flew at amazing spees to the top of the Silph Co. building in Saffron City. He landed there and allowed Lance to get off him. "By the way, boy, you have not told me your name yet." the Eon Pokémon said with a smile. The boy looked down and then back at Latios. "I'm Lance. Lance Anderson." he said timidly, sounding embarassed.

The boy then looked around. "Hey, where are we? And where are we going?" he said and scratched his head.

"We are in Saffron City, Kanto." Latios said, "And we are waiting for Mew to tell me the others are ready." This generated more questions than answers in Lance's head. Latios could read the boy's mind, and chuckled. "Patience, Lance. Everything will be clear soon. Do you need to pickup anything else?" the Eon Pokémon said with a smile.

Lance nodded, still not understanding a thing. "No, I'm good to go."

"Perfect." Latios said and then used his telepahy to communicate with Mew. "Mew. Latios here. We're at Saffron City, and we're ready."
Old July 29th, 2011 (08:21 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Ralts still felt a little sleepy, so Spike put him back in his Pokeball so he can rest easily.

"All right then. We'll be there as soon as we can." Latias turned to Spike to inform him of what was next. "We'll be going to the Rebel hideout cave."

Spike got all confused just now. "What's that?"

"It's a cave underground Kanto. It's where we'll meet up with the others. Are you set?" She said getting ready to fly.

"Do we have to fly?" Spike was not cool with flying again. He already got back on ground.

"Unless you know how to teleport there, which you don't know what the cave looks like, the only option is flying." Latias was very patient most of the time. This was an exception. Spike shrugged & hopped on Latias, & they took off once again.

"G-go slower this time!" Freaked out Spike.

~Dia+PS~
Old July 30th, 2011 (01:20 AM).
OminousMix
"Show me whatcha got."

Location: "Hehehehe... So your here to pick a fight with a legend..."
Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Skype™ to OminousMix
While traveling Cress and Azelf finally reached their destination of Hearthome City, but both tired decided to rest up till tommorow in an abandoned house on the route just before the city. The door was locked, but luckily cress was experienced with breaking and entering so he grabed a piece of his hair and worked the lock open. They got in, ate and decided to sleep. While cress was sleeping Azelf decided to go outside and communicate with his comrade legendaries to see what their situation is.
Cress noticed azelf was gone and went outside. He saw azelf and muttered to himself:

"Hunh? What is he doing...?"

Azelf was trying to communicate to someone via telepathy. Cress was focusing on the conversation but couldn't hear much of the conversation nor could he notice the pokemon azelf was talking to. Although it appeared he was talking to someone simmilar to him...

Azelf was talking: "Can you hear me? I found a partner. We're currently in hearthome and are planning to take on a resident group of hostiles. What is your situation? Do you think we can meet up?"

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 30th, 2011 (07:31 AM).
TurkishDelight
Scott Mescudi

OOC;
I need to drop out of the roleplay. I am lacking in time and motivation to take part, sorry.

Old July 30th, 2011 (08:15 AM). Edited July 30th, 2011 by miley810.
miley810
Assassin

(OOC: Okay, I guess I'll have mewtwo capture your legendary or see if my cousin wants to sign up...)

"Azelf, abandon where you are now. We're all meeting up at the Rebel hideout cave."Mew and Adriane both said at once."Latios, go in. We'll be there soon. We can't have them see us hanging around somewhere. Use the whole intrense, under the dumpster there. We're going from the underwater Pallet town interance."Mew said.

Adriane closed her connection, opening her eyes. Mew opened her eyes, but if anyone said anything she'd here them. Mew grabbed Adriane's hand and with a flash they were underwater, but a big pink bubble was around them. They went to a small whole in the side of the ground, and when they squeezed in the bubble popped, but there was no water in there. They crawled threw the whole and then made it into a big room. There were several twig and leaf beds, about twelve. There was a big collection of verious fruits and berries at one side, and there was a warming fire going in the center of the room. The room was about ten meters long and wide. and two and a half meters tall.

"Wow, nice."Adriane said.

"This'll help us survive."Mew said.

"Yeah."Adriane said.

There were six different holes in the wall, one from where they came from, and six others in random spots.

Old July 30th, 2011 (10:07 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

The trip to the cave underground almost came to a close, & Latias stopped by a sea of water. "Hold your breath." Spike got confused, until he saw the sea below him. Now this is his style! He held his breath & Latias dove underwater. It's weird. Spike didn't feel wet. He noticed there was a red bubble around him & Latias.

"Very funny." Latias was only playing with him as she giggles by how easily she tricked him.

After a few minutes the bubble popped as they came across an amazing cave. Spike was astounded by the scenario. Not a dojo, but it'll have to do. "Mew! It's good to see you again" Latias spoke to Mew when she noticed a girl human here. Spike was too caught up in the scenery to even notice who else is here.

(Ooc: I did good on this post, right?)

~Dia+PS~
Old July 30th, 2011 (10:20 AM). Edited July 30th, 2011 by miley810.
miley810
Assassin

(OOC:Yeah great post! Everyone's been making awesome posts, I love how well these rpers are doing. Imma go ahead and say Uxie gets captured, and this is a perminate capture, unless we complete the rp, if we do finish this rp everyone will be saved.)

"Nice to see you as well Latias."Mew said.

Adriane turned to the human boy.

"This is quite a situation huh? Hopefully working with the Rebel legendaries will keep us out of cages."Adriane said.

Adriane hoped that they wouldn't end up in cages. Who would save the world if they did? She sat down on one of the four big longs surrounding the fire while she waited for the boy's reply.

"I'm Adriane by the way."She added.

"Where are the others?"Mew asked.

"Help! Help! My human, he just go captur-"Uxie's voice rang in everyone's heads, but Mew knew Uxie and his human had been captured now.

"Oh no..."Adriane said softly frowning saddly.

Now fear crept into Adriane's mind. That kid was captured, what if the same happened to them? The fear showed on Adriane's face, but she was unaware of that. Mew looked at Adriane, worried.

Old July 30th, 2011 (10:31 AM). Edited July 30th, 2011 by OminousMix.
OminousMix
"Show me whatcha got."

Off Topic:
I made a little userbar. Go to the signature place and paste this without the *
Code:

[*URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257618][IMG*]http://randommyx.webs.com/photos/GraPhikZ/Legendary%20Rebels%20U-BAR.png[/IMG*][*/URL]
On topic:

"Ok we're coming from the underground passage in the forest near Hearthome." said Azelf to Mew.

"Ok, we're going to the rebel hideout trough the underground entrance in the forest. I should warn you the tunnel is surrounded by sea water and active volcanoes." said Azelf to Cress.

Cress replied "Heh, no need to tell me that twice. I'll just run trough it too fast to get burned or get blasted in the ocean."

Azelf noded and the two quickly went to the entrance. After entering the tunnel the two were completely surrounded by darkness. Cress used an old technique he learned he crushed the fiery hot rocks around him and chewed them up. His eyes started glowing fiery red. Azelf also helped light up the tunnel using it's blue aura. Cress summoned his Hydreigon and the two rushed trough the ashy tunnel. After 30 minutes they got to the Rebel Cave. Cress quickly noticed the girl and they boy there being surrounded by Mew and Latias. He stared at them from affar while kicking back on a wall. He was trying to analyze data and see if he could get some useful information out of watching the group. Meanwhile Azelf was talking to the two legendaries about gathering all the members and making a mass scale atack on some place where there's supposedly a legendary hostile and a human comander...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 30th, 2011 (10:35 AM).
miley810
Assassin

"D-did anybody else hear U-Uxie?"Adriane asked nervously.

"I did."Mew said.

"What-what'll happen to him and his human?"Adriane asked.

"I don't know."Mew said.

Adriane bit her lip.

"This is...crazy. How are six teenagers and six legendaries supposed to beat a ton of legendaries, including the creater of the entire world, and pokemon!"Adriane said.

Adriane rocked a bit on the log. She didn't want to seem like a scardy meowth to the others. She stood up.

"Don't think of me as weak. I just don't know how we're supposed to do this."Adriane said.

Old July 30th, 2011 (10:36 AM). Edited July 30th, 2011 by ShinyDiamond.
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

"Oh no...I hope nothing bad happens to Latios." Latias was worried about the other Eon Pokemon. They're somewhat the same, only he's blue & she's red.

Spike overheard this & got angry. He pounded his fist into his palm out of frustration. "Those...I'll get my hands on them!" Spike then noticed the girl's face looked scared. Adrianna was it? He thought it best to cheer her up.

"It's okay. This will all end soon." He said putting a hand on her shoulder. "My name is Spike. Nice to meet you."

(Ooc: Sorry I was posting a little late so bare with me here please.)

~Dia+PS~
Old July 30th, 2011 (10:49 AM).
OminousMix
"Show me whatcha got."

[OOC: WHOO MY FIRST OOC. Now then i'm kind of out of ideas for now so this post might be bad]

Getting bored and with no food left Cress stood up and walked up to the boy comforting the girl. He said calmly but with a rather strong voice:

"You two! Tell me who are you? What is your purpose in all this? Answer and i'm sure i can help you out with something."

The girl seemed a little Timid so he tried asking again.

"Umm, excuse me. Can anyone of you two tell me who are you? And your purpose in this...I need answers...this is...too hard."

Azelf came and grabed Cress trying to take him away from the two as he fears he might frighten or anger them. But right then they started answering Cress.

Old July 30th, 2011 (10:50 AM).
miley810
Assassin

(OOC:No prob ShinyDiamond. And thanks again for the userbar OminousMix!)

Adriane looked at Spike and smiled small, and nodded once.

"How are we supposed to do this? There's no chance of us fighting them, and if we tried to talk to them, what are the chances they'd pay attention? They'd put us in cages before we could get a word yet."Adriane said.

"We'll figure it out."Mew said.

Adriane still wondered what would happen to them if they were put in cages. Would they be the first to die? She sighed. She couldn't think like that. She needed to think positive.

Old July 30th, 2011 (11:12 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

This boy seemed a bit harsh at the moment, but might as well answer him.

"I'm Spike, martial arts master." Then he kicked the air as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog. "I'm here cause I want Pokemon & humans to live in peace."

Things might get boring waiting, so he might as well take out a Pokemon. He took out Minun, who seemed a bit cheery at the moment. "How ya doing?" Spike asked Minun. Minun answered with a smile.

~Dia+PS~
Old July 30th, 2011 (11:19 AM).
miley810
Assassin

(OOC: Saying we started awnsering you is godmodding. Sorry for the bad post...)

"I'm Adriane, the only special thing about me is I usually work on a pokemon breeding ranch with my grandparents."Adriane said.

Adriane took two pokeballs off her belt and tossed them lightly. A glaceon and a plusle came out, plusle ran over to Minun's side. Adriane smiled at the two bunny pokemon. After a few seconds she got on her knees and petting on Glaceon.

"This is my first pokemon, Glaceon. My grandparents gave me her."She said.

Glaceon rubbed up against Adriane, who hugged her back.

"Glaceon!"Glaceon said happily.

"I don't know what I'd do without her."Adriane said."She once lead me out of a forest using her good sense of smell."

Adriane continued hugging Adriane.

Old July 30th, 2011 (11:33 AM).
OminousMix
"Show me whatcha got."

Cress felt bad for pushing the two to answer him. He said:

"Umm sorry, if i bothered you or anything. I guess i should introduce myself aswell, aye? I'm Cress Storm you could call me a battle expert....i've had a rough childhood and have been trying to grow strong since that time...
This is my partner."

Then he threw a Duskball in the air out of it popped out a Sneasel which spinned flashy in the air and quickly descendet to the ground with a small crash and arms crossed in a half X pose.

"Sneasel, Snees, Sneeeeasel!!" Said sneasel all pumped up from meeting new people.

Cress said "This is my partner Sneasel. You could say he's like a brother to me...He saved my life...since that incident....since then we're awlays watching each other's backs."

"...I don't think i should talk anymore...but, tell me, is there more of us? And what is our plan of action from now on?"

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links