Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: To make a OOC therad or to not
Yes, make a OOC therad 5 100.00%
No, don't make a OOC thread 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2011, 06:12 PM
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
(OOC: Forth wall = broken. lol)

Mewtwo slammed into the cannon wall. He yelled out in pain.

"Go Dragonite!"Adriane cheered."Glaceon!"

Glaceon knew what to do. She froze the water that was now around mewtwo, and mewtwo couldn't move.

"Vulpix!"

Vulpix shot fire at Mewtwo's head, and Glaceon kept the ice cold. When Vulpix was done Mewtwo had huge burn marks.

"Stop, stop!"He yelled.

"Why should we?"Adriane asked, flying over to Mewtwo."You show no mercy."

"I-I give. But the other legendaries, they're a different story most likely."Mewtwo gave.

Adriane's jaw dropped. They had got mewtwo.

"Can't you get them to stop?"Adriane asked.

"I can try."

Mewtwo spoke to the other legendaries, and all of them stopped.

"But they abuse pokemon."Arceus protested.

"Again, no, they don't!" Glaceon growled.

"Listen to the pokemon. They obviously love their trainers if they would go to such extreams."Mewtwo said.

Adriane looked at Spike and Valorie.

"We...did it guys." She said.

Glaceon tackled Adriane playfully. Adriane laughed and hugged her. "Great job Glaceon."

All of the cages unlocked at once, and the humans charged out. Too their horror, a group sent out ther pokemon and commanded them to attack. Adriane sprung in the air. "No! Leave them alone!"

"Why should we?"One of the girls asked."They captured us."

"It was a big misunderstanding, and I said leave-them-alone!"Adriane said and lifted the group with her phycic abilities.

"Ok, ok!"They all said in unison, and she sat them down.

Adriane landed next to her family.

(OOC: Ok guys, wew can all make our last posts. I know, it was a really short rp, but it wasn't progressing very much any more, and we wanted it to finish. I'll post one more time.)

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old November 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
(OoC: Looks like I better post a lot right now.)

Looks like Dragonite was pretty mad. Ignoring that. A Hydro Pump was headed straight towards them now. Spike felt something grab his wrist, seeing it was Adriane teleporting him & Valorie to a near spot away from the water attack. "Yall ok?" Adriane asked.

"I'm fine!" Spike looked at his pokemon. They seem to be doing fine.

Dragonite was putting up a good fight against Mewtwo. Wish Spike could do that. "Stop, stop!" Mewtwo protested. "No!" Spike sassed back.

"Why should we?" Adriane asked harshly. "You show no mercy."

"I-I give. But the other legendaries, they're a different story most likely." They haven't won yet!

"Can't you get them to stop?" She asked.

"I can try." Mewtwo tried to convince the other legendaries to stop, which took a while. Afterwards the cages were all open.

"Well that ends that." Commented Spike. The people attacked the legendaries, but Adriane used force on them & they stopped. Spike returned all his Pokemon back to their pokeballs. A good day's work to an ending battle.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old November 28th, 2011, 09:40 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie watched as the others took over where Dragonite had left off, giving the dragon pokemon little to no room to get in another attack. Yet, it appeared another attack was not needed. Valorie became quiet and moved towards Dragonite with one hand, balled into a fist, on her chest. She was concerned to say the least. It wouldn't have been the first time one of her pokemon had undergone personality changes after evolution. Mewtwo had surrendered, and as she proceeded she learned that all the other legendaries were willing to back off as well. She honestly had trouble believing that it was really ending, even as the cages opened. She tried to find her family once again but failed. This concerned her for a brief moment before she remembered most of the human race was here. She supposed the chances of her finding them randomly were rather low.

It seemed another fight had just been avoided and Valorie just sort of gazed back in the direction of the friends she had only recently met silently. She didn't have a very good track record on making human friends. She had to wonder for a moment... Did having gone through that together make them any different?

Dragonite floated down to Valorie and landed next to her, drawing her attention. She abruptly felt herself being lifted by an unseen force and showed brief alarm before realizing whom it must've been. She was lifted up off the ground up into Dragonite's arms where she recieved a cradling hug. She didn't know who found it weirder that Dragonite now had arms to hug with, Dragointe or /her/. Regardless, she returned the hug and allowed her thoughts to drift. Briefly though, she recalled that Spike had wanted to challenge her to a battle. Perhaps they would, if he remembered. Everyone wanted to battle though. That was always how things went, and few people seemed to appreciate her attitude when it came time to compete.

Right now... she just wanted to relax. It was only after she allowed herself to relax that he full scale of the fact she had saved the human race dawned on her. She... oddly enough didn't know what to think about it. One would think someone like her would be all over an accomplishment like that what with the bragging and the ego but something felt... odd. She didn't know what to make of it, but she felt no overwhelming sense of pride, no overwhelming sense of accomplishment. In fact she didn't feel anything, anything except relief that is.

Then another thought occurred to her. ...How did she even get out of this place anyway?
Old November 28th, 2011, 10:54 AM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
(OOC: I'm quitting. Farewell)
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:45 PM
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
(OOC: Mick Fizz...you realize...that the thing is ENDING and I figured you were done a long time ago?)

Adriane smiled and ran over to Spike and Valorie. She handed them both a slip of paper with her name, number, and adress on it.

"Call sometime."She said.

Mewtwo rose.

"We have set the portals to send everyone to their homes when they step through it. You may leave now."

Now Adriane noticed the loads of portals appearing.

"Well, guess this is goodbye, for now."Adriane said."Don't forget to call, don't forget me!"

Adriane returned her tired pokemon. "We'll heal you up when we get home. Bye guys, I'll try to come over sometime, now that I can, you know, fly."

Mew flew next to her.

"Can I come with you? I'd miss you if I had to part from you."Mew said.

"Sure thing."Adriane said smiling.

Adriane waved to her two friends, met up with her family, and they headed to a portal.

"Bye! Lets try not to let the world get into a war again!"Adriane said laughing as she stepped through a portal.

___

Adriane and her family appeared in her house. She sighed. "I'm gonna miss them."

(OOC: Ok guys, I'm done. If you guys wanna post one more time, you may. If not, hope to see you in LR 2! I had a lot of fun in this. I thank you guys so much for joining, not quiting on me like the others, not getting mad at me sense I was a horrible GM (I'll be better in the next one), and keeping the rp going. I really hope you two will join Legendary Rebels 2.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old November 28th, 2011, 08:45 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Spike remembered his parents were still missing. They didn't seem to be around with the other prisoners. Well...they could be somewhere else, but Spike knows he'll find them no matter what.

Mewtwo opened portals for everyone to leave to their home. Adriane gave him & Valorie a slip of paper with her name, number & adress. Looks like it's a never-ending friendship. Spike took out a slip of paper & wrote down his name, number & adress & handed it to Valorie. "We could battle now, but I don't have the time for it. Call me after a few days so we can battle." He winked at her & started walking to one of the portals. Latias floated over to him.

"Are you going home?" She asked a bit sadly.

"No." Spike started. "I got places to go, people to look for." These people he's talking about are his parents.

"Can I come along? You're really fun to be with!" Spike only chuckled a little from Latias.

"Your chose."

"Great! Let's FLY!" Latias flew through one of the portals, with Spike following.

"Please, no FLYING!" Spike freakly shouted out as he jumped into the portal, ready to look for his parents.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here