The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 1st, 2013, 02:02 AM
KidCarter93
PokéTech Guy

Nature: Jolly
I actually don't remember any point in the official games where I needed to grind ny levels up, except for post-game on Crystal when my team were 92/92s and I grinded them to lvl 100 to take on Battle Tower again.

In hacks I tend to do a lot of grinding though purely because the games are harder and if I don't grind, I'll very quickly become underleveled abd struggle with the game.
Old September 1st, 2013, 09:35 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I don't like level grinding. I try to avoid it if possible. But at the same time I like having six Pokemon on my team so sometimes, if I'm really underleveled I'll do my best to grind a bit before I get tired and then simply try again with whatever gym leader I'm stuck on of whatever. But otherwise I just end up going through the game underleveled for the most part after getting more of my team members oops. ♥
Old September 1st, 2013, 12:13 PM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
This thread is from 2011. Let's not post in it.

Locked.

POPWAR'S BUNNY
get on baboon's level ho
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links