Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page "What if they were real" signup thread.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How are you enjoying this Roleplay?
It's awesome!!!! 6 100.00%
It's okay 0 0%
It sucks 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 24th, 2011 (06:28 PM).
Unova Champion

Nature: Lonely
I'm sure that many of you have seen my thread "What if they were real" on the front page. Well, even though we've started I am still accepting signups, so just sign up here, this is also a thread for people to discuss the roleplay.

Old July 25th, 2011 (06:52 PM). Edited November 3rd, 2011 by Nideous.
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I found it!!! lol, I've had a little too much sugar. So this is the OOC thread is it? Very well. I have to wonder why the HA is coming after John, aside from plot advancement, of course. Is he special or something? Because it sure isn't for his charming and gentle nature. Oh well, I'll probably find out as time goes on. For now I'll assume it's because he's a very tough trainer. Or he has the potential to be at any rate. *Grins wickedly*

Edit: We've started making it to the gyms. Until the GM posts a complete list, I'll post the ones we do have here.

Ice: Baltimore, Maryland. Leader: Riley
Fighting: Las Vegas, Nevada. Leader: Randy
Rock: (Stone Mountain) Atlanta, Georgia. Leader: Roxy
Ground: Dallas, Texas. Leader: Marty
Water: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Leader: Aurora
Fire: Honolulu, Hawaii. Leader: Vincent
Steel: Detroit, Michigan. Leader:
Ghost: (Winchester Mansion) San Jose, California. Leader:
Flying: Chicago, Illinois. Leader: Donald Flask
Grass: (Lake Lure) Chimney Rock, North Carolina. Leader:
Bug: Naples, Florida. Leader: Satoshi Tajiri
Dark: St. Louis, Missouri. Leader:
Psychic: New Orleans, Louisiana. Leader:

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 25th, 2011 (06:58 PM).
Unova Champion

They're going after John because he was groomed to be a member of the HA so him running away from his dad is like desertion. Plus it makes a good storyline.

Old July 25th, 2011 (07:57 PM).

Hmm... They probably didn't count on his foundness for his pokemon. He'd never do anything to hurt them, though I doubt they'd want him to. And are you saying that his drunken father was really doing it all on purpose? Not because of the drinking? What a twist! But that sounds fine to me. Hehehe.

Old July 25th, 2011 (08:17 PM).
Unova Champion

Quote originally posted by Nideous:
Hmm... They probably didn't count on his foundness for his pokemon. He'd never do anything to hurt them, though I doubt they'd want him to. And are you saying that his drunken father was really doing it all on purpose? Not because of the drinking? What a twist! But that sounds fine to me. Hehehe.
I think that the beatings were grooming John and that the father was drunk anyways.

Old July 25th, 2011 (08:39 PM).

Hm... Well, it makes sense. But please don't make them want him as an ordinary grunt. It just seems like way to much work for them to want another grunt. There would be easier ways to manipulate him into doing their bidding. Ways that would not have to involve making him hate the HA. But you're the GM, so in the end, what you say goes. I don't mind it at all, as John has no intention of ever willingly working for them. Also, I posted our battle. That one was a dozy.

Old July 25th, 2011 (09:07 PM).
Unova Champion

Would it make sense it he was bred genetically to be the next replacement for the gentleman as leader of the human alliance and that the Gentleman's DNA was used to impregnate John's mother and that he was put under the care of a grunt. Of course they changed their mind about John being the successor and decided on Israel for reason's that will be revealed later in the roleplay.

Old July 25th, 2011 (09:11 PM).

Wow! Mind=Blown! Did you make that up just now? Or have you been planning it all along. On second thought, don't tell me. This is just to much. How strange. I think I like it! And don't tell me what they plan to do with him now that they have Israel. Let that be a surprise.

Old July 25th, 2011 (09:54 PM).
Unova Champion

Will do, and there are some surprises ahead if I stick to what I have planned by the way your character is awesome, classic rival with character depth.

Old July 25th, 2011 (09:58 PM).

Perfect! Then my plan is working!

Old July 25th, 2011 (10:32 PM).
Unova Champion

I'm glad to hear that all of our plans are working.

Old July 26th, 2011 (04:32 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
I'm just curious right now. I don't think I've seen Team Plazma anywhere to harm our character, & will there be a big fight between the two teams? Will Silver & Kitten be targeted by the HA team for reasons? These questions have been in my head for some time now so I just wanted some answers. No need for rushing though! I can wait. Also, when do we move on to the next day?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old July 26th, 2011 (05:16 PM).
Unova Champion

Actually I was kind of hoping that you and cookies character would deal more with team Plasma like me and Nideouses character deal with the HA, and yes eventually the two teams will fight it out. As for the next day, In one of my posts I'll mention when a new day begins.

Old July 26th, 2011 (05:52 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Well, Cookie's character & mine will need them to go to bed, but I'm still waiting for her to post. But what you say goes, & I'm fine with that. Hope she logs on soon. If you're reading this Cookie, we better get our characters to bed as soon as possible!

~Dia+PS~
Old July 26th, 2011 (06:58 PM).

I'm guessing the two pokemon you metioned in your post are either Groudon and Kyogre, or Dialga and Palkia. Right?

Old July 26th, 2011 (07:14 PM).
Unova Champion

You'll find out, but it's not Groudon vs Kyogre, or Palkia vs Dialga.

Old July 26th, 2011 (07:16 PM).

Ahah! The plot thickens! But, why would Tydus go to all that trouble with John when he had Israel already? After all, John is two years younger than his apparent brother? I don't quite get the reasoning.

Edit: Again, never mind. These are questions that should be answered IC.

Old July 26th, 2011 (07:25 PM).
Unova Champion

Tydus didn't want to bring someone he loved into the life of being a terrorist so he bred the perfect replacement for him with John, when John rebelled Tydus had no choice to but to bring his favorite son into the mix, as to why he doesn't offer the top position to John while he's a prisoner, after seeing Israel's battle with John he now believes that Israel would be the stronger leader.

Old July 26th, 2011 (09:18 PM).

Well, that makes sense. I get it now.

Old July 27th, 2011 (02:36 AM).
Cookie-The-Regretfull-Arcanine Cookie-The-Regretfull-Arcanine is offline
Servent of Evil

Well that explains alot of stuff XD Sorry guys been abit busy these past few days only really had time to read it before my mom kicked me off the comp.. Oh and Shiny, if I'm gone for more than 12 hours then you can bunny Kitten abit just to keep everything moving, unless it's something ubberly mega important then you better leave her... *Evil eyes*

"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash. O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea."
Old July 27th, 2011 (04:37 AM). Edited November 11th, 2011 by Nideous.

I think I'm ready for the next day. How about the rest of you guys?

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to post my team levels and moveset. That way, I can come back here and update it as often as I want. I now have 7 pokemon, the ones that aren't in my party will be marked as inactive. I will also post the badges John has earned. I'm also adding my other characters here so people can see them too.

John

Cinder (Charmeleon): level 24, Flamethrower, Ominous Wind, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz
Aquanis (Dewott): level 49, Razor Shell, Night Slash, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam (Inactive)
Tempest (Pidgeot): level 50, Steel Wing, U-turn, Hurricane, Agility
Sparky (Pikachu): 48, Thunderbolt, Giga Impact, Brick Break, Double Team
Nida (NidoranFemale): level 48, Double Kick, Poison Fang, Dig, Fury Swipes
Shadow (Zorua): level 52, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, Night Daze, Attract
Leaf (Chikorita): level 49, Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Counter, Leaf Storm
Breaker (Marowak): level 48, Bonemerang, Hyper Beam, Stone Edge, Brick Break (Inactive)
Buster (Rhydon): level 50, Rock Tomb, Take Down, Earthquake, Icy Wind (Inactive)
Metal (Metagross): level 49, Flash Cannon, Psychic, Signal Beam, Meteor Mash (Inactive)

Ice Badge. Rock Badge. Ground Badge, Fire Badge

Jake

Pearl (Purrloin): level 35, Slash, Shadow Claw, Night Slash, Sand Attack
Sweety (Pachirisu): level 34, Spark, Endure, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt
Foxy (Vulpix): level 37, Hypnosis, Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam
Flare (Monferno): Level 35, Flame Wheel, Bullet Punch, Poison Jab, Focus Blast

No badges.

Seven

Eight (Eevee): level 23: Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Bite, Shadow Ball
Fluffy (Flaffy): level 21: Thunderbolt, Fire Punch, Brick Break, Charge
Shelly (Wartortle): level 22: Water Gun, Tackle, Water Pulse, Withdraw
Lady (Kirlea): level 25: Heal Pulse, Psychic, Magical Leaf, Teleport

No badges.

Old July 27th, 2011 (08:17 PM).
Unova Champion

Hey, just a question does Israel act anything like what the SU said that he would act like? I'm not changing the way that he acts, because I like his attitude right now but still I'd like to know.

Old July 27th, 2011 (08:38 PM).

Quote:
Personality: Because of Israel's Asperger Syndrome, he has no friends, save his pokemon, in fact he has a fear of social interactions because of his experience with other teenagers. He is also obsessed with pokemon, and knows most everything about them, this is also do to his syndrome with cause him to hyper focus on one subject. Also because of this syndrome, he has a strictly logical outlook on things. Because of this people tend to think that he's a heartless, unempathetic person, but nothing could be farther from the truth. He just believes that being a slave to your emotions is foolish, he's the kind of person who wouldn't give a homeless man money for fear of feeding his drug habit. He also has a black and white outlook on things, you are either right or wrong, their is no in between according to him. He is very opinionated and will debate you tooth and nail over his opinions. Now all of these traits do not mean that he acts like a boring robot, in fact if you talked to him and got past all of this, he is a very down to earth human being who may even crack jokes, even if some of them are only funny to him. He is a Bible believing Christian conservative.
Seems about right to me. The only thing is that I haven't seen him use logic instead of emtion, though that's mainly due to the fact that he's only gotten truly emotional is when he was dealing with John. So, yeah, you're playing him pretty well.

Old July 27th, 2011 (08:47 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Is that Zorua John is chasing?! 'Cause if it is, what a surprise!

~Dia+PS~
Old July 27th, 2011 (08:49 PM).
Unova Champion

I thought it was ditto because it used Blastoises attack.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)