The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

View Poll Results: How are you enjoying this Roleplay?
It's awesome!!!! 6 100.00%
It's okay 0 0%
It sucks 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 1st, 2011, 03:39 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375

Advertise here
OOPS! My bad, but if it's cool with you, why don't we do that? Plus, I would imagine your character would like to see the rare Pokemon Earl has. You know, Judas the Spiritomb?

EDIT: Oh, and since I plan on Earl being a bit of a Move Tutor, we could do something involving that.
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old August 1st, 2011, 03:42 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Yup. That sounds fine to me. He'll not like how weak it is, though. And you'll have to put up with John's attitude. I'm sure you've read the many posts that he's shown it. Can you live with that?

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 1st, 2011, 03:48 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

So what? He's an arrogant bas- Well, you know. My character will be able to put up with it. The question is if John will be able to handle witty comebacks followed by hidden insults and an attitude that screams "I could care less." So yes. Like I said though, Move Tutoring! That could be the pay for hanging around. ^o^

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old August 1st, 2011, 03:52 PM
Nideous

Heh, I'm good with that. I'll finish up the drunken Zorua side story and be there shortly.

Old August 1st, 2011, 03:57 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Hmm... Maybe I should train some... The other two future members of my team can wait. ^.^

Old August 1st, 2011, 04:15 PM
Nideous

Hmm... I have arrived in your town. And as for training, John would be happy, well, not happy too, but he would be willing to train you. He believes that strength is key to everything, and if you're willing to make the effort to train, then you're wirth something.

Old August 1st, 2011, 09:08 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Sweetness. I'll check into that. ^.^

Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Sorry about double posting everyone. Just giving this thing a bump and letting everyone know I will probably not be on tonight or tomorrow. Got some things to take care of.

Oh, and Nido, this is why I'm saying HURRY UP GOOD SIR! ^o^

Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:47 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Hey everybody! I thought it best that since Nideous has his Pokemon Team updates, I decided to update my Pokemon too. Here it is! So far Silver has only 3 Pokemon with him. It'll rise over time, plus I'll include the badges Silver gets.

Pokemon Team:
Skitty (Furball): Lvl 32-Return, Faint Attack, Assist, Wake-Up Slap! Ability: Cute Charm!

Leafeon (Sky): Lvl 29-Solar Beam, Double Team, Leaf Blade, Sunny Day! Ability: Leaf Guard!

Emolga (Electro): Lvl 30-Light Screen, Electro Ball, Spark, Acrobatics! Ability: Static!

Riolu (Aura): Lvl 33-Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Foresight, Endure! Ability: Inner Focus!

Badges:
None!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; September 24th, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:58 PM
Nideous

That reminds me, I need to update and post the corrected badge name.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:19 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Oh yeah! Thanks Shiny.

Earl's Pokemon:
Leonidas (Totodile) Lv. 16
Ice Punch, Water Gun, Bite, Rage

Judas (Spiritomb) Lv. 14
Hypnosis, Curse, Faint Attack, Shadow Sneak

Brutus (Makuhita) Lv. 14
Fake Out, Arm Thrust, Vital Throw, Focus Energy

Joan (Yanma) Lv. 12
Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack, Double Team

Earl's Badges:
None

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:45 AM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Nature: Lonely
I guess I should Also post Israel's Team

Blaziken LV 47 (Overheat, Flamethrower, Counter, Rockslide)

Swampert LV 42 (Surf, Blizzard, Mirror coat, Stone Edge)

Sceptile LV 41 (Leaf storm, Dragon Pulse, Acrobatics, Leaf Blade)

Mamoswine LV 45 (Earthquake, Ice Fang, Take Down, AncientPower)

Victory/Braviary LV 49 (Fly, Protect, Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam)

Alakazam LV 47 (Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Recover)

Titan/Electabuzz LV 45 (Thunder, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Rain Dance)

Snorlax LV 40 (Metronome, Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk)

Bulbasaur LV 39 (Power Whip, Sleep Powder, Double Edge, Synthesis)

Deino LV 42 (Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse)

Israel's Badges: Fighting, Ground, Bug

Last edited by aspie3000; September 29th, 2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old August 5th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Nideous

Hey, I made John find some papers in the helicopter. I have no idea what I want to do with them though. I'm sure I could figure something out, but if you want them to have or not have something in them would you let me know before I decide what to do with them?

Old August 5th, 2011, 10:59 AM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
Hey, I made John find some papers in the helicopter. I have no idea what I want to do with them though. I'm sure I could figure something out, but if you want them to have or not have something in them would you let me know before I decide what to do with them?
John could find the evidence that he and Israel are brothers.

Old August 5th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Nideous

I think that information should come from something a little more climactic than just finding some papers. But it could start him down that road. Hm... Maybe the papers could be orders to capture John and Israel at a base in Dallas or something and John, being the vengeful guy he is, would go in to bust it up and find some evidence there. Not enough to make him believe it, but something like a record of the project that created him or something. Somthing to raise a few doubts... I'm just making this all up on the fly. Does that sound feasible?

Old August 5th, 2011, 11:12 AM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

I didn't mean that he would find out about it, but that he would find something that would hint at it enough to make him think, and I do like your idea it does sound feasable so do it if you want to.

Old August 5th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Nideous

I think I can arrange that. And I'm kind of looking forward to the rivalry that's being fueled by the gym challenge. The two of them are pushing each other to out do the other, and it's very funny to see the reactions the other one has. And you know that the TV show has picked up on their rivalry and will fuel it even more to get better ratings! This will shape up to be one heck of a showdown in the end.

Old August 5th, 2011, 11:50 AM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Yeah it is interesting, I have an idea, how about the HA succeeding to capture Israel (By using a secret weapon that they've genetically engineered, you know a certain genetic clone of a legendary pokemon, you know who I'm talking about) and when John and Earl go to the Dallas they find Israel captured, and I've talked this over with Gameover and we've decided that Earl and Yasumi were Penpals when they were five and that Earl likes Yasumi as more than just a friend (of course she doesn't like him back) so when Earl and John find Israel they refuse to help him escape until Israel mentions Yasumi, and then Earl releases Israel, and they team up to find Yasumi and succeed in rescuing her, but when they find her she's near death and is sent to the Hospital, of course both Earl and Israel stay around the Hospital until Yasumi is better, and John would have to stay too, this could lead to some interesting situations, and of course John finds evidence of his being bred to be the leader of the HA which leads him down the slow path of finding out that Israel is his brother and that Tydus is his father.

What do you think?

Old August 5th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Nideous

XD I like it! It sounds cool. Israel and John could also have their battle with each other and a gym battle at the ground gym while Yasumi recovers. But John would have probably rescued Israel anyway. He would just want to be mean and berate him for the fact that he didn't do anything when John was captured. But he would do it anyways after a great deal of protesting from Shadow.

Old August 5th, 2011, 12:07 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Alright cool, and yeah I could see the next John vs Israel battle starting because of John insulting Yasumi's condition calling her weak because she let the HA do that to her, of course John wins this time, I don't think however that Israel would leave Yasumi there just for a Gym battle, she'd have to be conscious and Israel would have to know that she'd be okay, but I could see her recovering and sitting there cheering on Israel while she's watching from the hospital.

Old August 5th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Nideous

He wouldn't call her weak. Not behind her back. He might call her weak to her face, but he never insults someone behind their back. When he insults someone, he wants them to hear it. He wants them to know it was him who said it. But Israel... He still thinks Israel is a part of the HA. So, naturally, that makes him an enemy. Throw in the fact that he lost their last match, and he wants revenge, and I think I can have John provoke Israel enough to make him want to fight. And I didn't mean while she was still on the brink of death. I meant that John would go battle the gym first, then Israel would follow suit when Yasumi was a little more stablized.

Old August 5th, 2011, 02:12 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but it would be obvious by Israel being held captive by the HA that he is no longer a member.

Old August 5th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Nideous

I know, but when John learns that, he won't really care. He wants to get back at Israel for the loss he suffered when they first met and for what he said on TV.

Old August 5th, 2011, 04:14 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Yeah that much is for sure.

Old August 11th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Okay! So, just for people to note, I am considering having Earl going into a period of isolation to catch up on training his Pokemon and earning badges. I would only post important battles, evolutions, and any new Pokemon Earl catches. Any thoughts on this?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here