The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

View Poll Results: How are you enjoying this Roleplay?
It's awesome!!!! 6 100.00%
It's okay 0 0%
It sucks 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 29th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Izuya_Namikaze
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys, I am a returning RPer to this are Rp due to having to drop out because of medical reason. Here is my SU.

Spoiler:
Name: Hisayuki Kasamana
Title: Trainer

Appearance: Hisayuki is 5’7, medium built, with a peanut butter complexion. He has long reddish brown hair which he keeps in a long puffy ponytail. He has auburn eyes and wears glasses. He has seven tattoos. Usual attire is a white thermo shirt, a pair of snow camo shorts, and a pair of Timbaland boots.

Bio: Hisayuki was born in Chicago, IL. He was raised in an orphanage, where he was rarely fed and treated horrible, which in return turned him into big troublemaker. He would get in trouble all day long, but at nite he would sit at his window seal waiting for his friend, Murkrow, to visit. This Murkrow, which he later named Karasu, was only a baby when he and Hisayuki first met. Ever since then they became longtime friends. Due to Hisayuki being an orphan, he grew jealous of other kids who had parents and began to hate them. Its wasn’t til one day that all changed. Hisayuki was adopted by a real old man. The old man then began to show Hisayuki how to be a kind and gentle person. The first thing he did was make Hisayuki take care of an egg which later hatched and became his second pokemon, Vulpix or Aoki. The old man also showed him how to cook so he would never be hungry again. The last thing the man showed Hisayuki was how to catch pokemon and care for them. The man his self was an extraordinary pokemon catcher so he pass down the lessons to Hisayuki. A year later, three days after Hisayuki birthday, the old man died. After the funeral, with a new mindset and new companions he set off on his own adventures.

Personality: Hisayuki is calm, kind person. He believes ever pokemon should be treated with love and care. He is a very loyal person, putting loyalty above all else. He is very intelligent and mature for his age. He loves food and is an excellent cook. Tries to be as peaceful as possible, but throw all that away when his friends are in trouble. He falls asleep at random moments. He is a great pokemon catcher.

Pokemon:
Murkrow (Karasu, Lv. 14, Male)
Vulpix (Aoki, Lv. 15, Female)
Drilbur (Kiyoshi, Lv. 11, Male)

Pokemon Personalities:
Karasu- He is a mischievous prankster. He is very loyal to Hisayuki and was his first friend. He also gets very serious when it comes to battling.

Aoki- She is a very loving pokemon. She is highly attached to Hisayuki and gets jealous when any female flirts with him or vise versa. She loves battling.

Kiyoshi- He is very timid and shy pokemon. He hates battling because he hates being in the spotlight.

Questions:
1. Where is a good place to start?
2. What important information should I know?

Thanks for letting me rejoin.

Old August 29th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Shea Man
Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy

Nature: Docile
1. Maybe outside your hometown, heading down the interstate to the nearest Gym - which happens to be in Chicago, nevermind. Start at the gym or something @_@
2. Would it kill you to read a book hundred posts?

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old August 29th, 2011, 05:55 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izuya_Namikaze View Post
Hey guys, I am a returning RPer to this are Rp due to having to drop out because of medical reason. Here is my SU.

Spoiler:
Name: Hisayuki Kasamana
Title: Trainer

Appearance: Hisayuki is 5’7, medium built, with a peanut butter complexion. He has long reddish brown hair which he keeps in a long puffy ponytail. He has auburn eyes and wears glasses. He has seven tattoos. Usual attire is a white thermo shirt, a pair of snow camo shorts, and a pair of Timbaland boots.

Bio: Hisayuki was born in Chicago, IL. He was raised in an orphanage, where he was rarely fed and treated horrible, which in return turned him into big troublemaker. He would get in trouble all day long, but at nite he would sit at his window seal waiting for his friend, Murkrow, to visit. This Murkrow, which he later named Karasu, was only a baby when he and Hisayuki first met. Ever since then they became longtime friends. Due to Hisayuki being an orphan, he grew jealous of other kids who had parents and began to hate them. Its wasn’t til one day that all changed. Hisayuki was adopted by a real old man. The old man then began to show Hisayuki how to be a kind and gentle person. The first thing he did was make Hisayuki take care of an egg which later hatched and became his second pokemon, Vulpix or Aoki. The old man also showed him how to cook so he would never be hungry again. The last thing the man showed Hisayuki was how to catch pokemon and care for them. The man his self was an extraordinary pokemon catcher so he pass down the lessons to Hisayuki. A year later, three days after Hisayuki birthday, the old man died. After the funeral, with a new mindset and new companions he set off on his own adventures.

Personality: Hisayuki is calm, kind person. He believes ever pokemon should be treated with love and care. He is a very loyal person, putting loyalty above all else. He is very intelligent and mature for his age. He loves food and is an excellent cook. Tries to be as peaceful as possible, but throw all that away when his friends are in trouble. He falls asleep at random moments. He is a great pokemon catcher.

Pokemon:
Murkrow (Karasu, Lv. 14, Male)
Vulpix (Aoki, Lv. 15, Female)
Drilbur (Kiyoshi, Lv. 11, Male)

Pokemon Personalities:
Karasu- He is a mischievous prankster. He is very loyal to Hisayuki and was his first friend. He also gets very serious when it comes to battling.

Aoki- She is a very loving pokemon. She is highly attached to Hisayuki and gets jealous when any female flirts with him or vise versa. She loves battling.

Kiyoshi- He is very timid and shy pokemon. He hates battling because he hates being in the spotlight.

Questions:
1. Where is a good place to start?
2. What important information should I know?

Thanks for letting me rejoin.
You're welcome we're always happy to have new members, as for you're questions.

1. Where is a good place to start? Do you mean location wise? or when to jump in? As far as location, I'd recommend Florida if you want to meet a character because my character Israel is there, or Texas if you weant to meet the other characters. As for when you start, I'd say anytime you want to.

2. What important information should I know? Just ask about what ever
you want to know and I or someone would be happy to answer it.

Old August 29th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Izuya_Namikaze
Beginning Trainer

Thank you very much and i will check through the OOC post for any information before I ask though.

Old August 29th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Shea Man

[sarcasm]Thanks for caring about my broken DSiXL.[/sarcasm]

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old August 29th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I care. :D Heh, I'm almost always here to help should you need an answer to something. :D

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 29th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Izuya_Namikaze
Beginning Trainer

One more question if I do decide to battle the Chicago Gym leader if a name isn't given to them yet, can I give them one?

Pokemon Updated
Murkrow (Male)
Karasu
Level: 15
Moveset: Brave Bird, Pursuit, Haze, Wing Attack

Vulpix (Female)
Aoki
Level: 14
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Hex, Quick Attack, Fire Spin

Drilbur (Male)
Kiyoshi
Level: 11
Moveset: Scratch, Mud Sport, Rapid Spin, Mud-Slap

Last edited by Izuya_Namikaze; August 29th, 2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old August 29th, 2011, 06:54 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izuya_Namikaze View Post
One more question if I do decide to battle the Chicago Gym leader if a name isn't given to them yet, can I give them one?
Of course you can. All of us are pretty much making the names of the leaders up as we go along. But remember Gym leaders have Pokemon leveled in the 30's and 40's, and sometimes even 50's, you might have to train.

Old August 29th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Izuya_Namikaze
Beginning Trainer

Ok looks like I have a lot of training to do thanks.

How many Pokemon are we allowed to have?

Old August 29th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Nideous

Well, I have nine, so, I would guess as many as you can catch.

Old August 30th, 2011, 04:35 AM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
Well, I have nine, so, I would guess as many as you can catch.
What he said. Israel has a lot of Pokemon as well.

Old August 30th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Shea Man

So, I now have a legit Shaymin on my Diamond game, but my DSiXL's still broken, so...

Well, I have a Shaymin.
My arguement is invalid.

U GUYZ JELLY?

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old August 31st, 2011, 09:06 AM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Congrats on the Shaymin Shea, and sorry about the DSiXL, but where's Game Over? I need him to post to get things rolling again.

Old August 31st, 2011, 09:12 AM
Nideous

I don't know where he is. But I'd prefer to get a little further in our battle before continuing the Shadow Chronicles too far.

Old August 31st, 2011, 11:17 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
I apologize everyone for my absence. Yesterday was a day for me to catch up on sleep. Sorry.

So, let's do it to it!
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old August 31st, 2011, 11:21 AM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Welcome back Game Over. I have to go to church at 5:00 and will probably get back at 6:45 so I'll have a little time to RP today.

Old August 31st, 2011, 12:11 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

It's all cool. Anyways, I posted my massive post. I'll be off in three hours myself though. Just saying.

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old August 31st, 2011, 12:28 PM
Nideous

Alright. Let's see about getting that battle done! :D

Old August 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Well, it turns out that I don't have to go to church today so I'll be on longer.

Old August 31st, 2011, 01:38 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Still on. Will only be on for a hour and a half. Had other things to do on the computer today.

Old August 31st, 2011, 03:37 PM
Shea Man

Anywhy, I'm thinking about getting a good level boost to 10 for Mynh. Since time-skip training is getting popular, I'm going to skip to the next significant event when an old one ends.

And I had no idea I could make NPC Trainers, and I'm still unsure...

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:01 PM
Nideous

Yup, you can do that. But just know that you will be meeting John during the events in the cave, and he's already training Earl. He can train Shea as well. If you can take his condescending attitude. :D

Old September 2nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Shea Man

Just sittin' here waitin' on Aspie and GO =w=~

I'm not trying to GM Shaymin, but I think it would be a nice stress skill to have.

"Use Toxic on me!"
"Okay!"
"Seed Flare! URAAAAAAAAAGH!"
"GRAAAAAAAAARGH!"
"What did I just do?"
"idunnolol"

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:08 PM
Nideous

If that is fine, then it should only happen in times of extreme duress, like an overgrown Metang beating your protector senseless and moving on to kill you. But you already knew that.

Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Go ahead and do the Seed Flare thing, I'm here, I'm just thinking of what to do next.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links