Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 3rd, 2011 (04:05 PM).
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
This sign up is...very very different than the one I had for the original Odyssey. Very, very different. And he requested I put a RP sample in my sign up sense I kinda have to try to beat the sign ups of other people...in case anyone was wondering.

Region of Argos

Name: Tori Coronia

Appearance: The only thing different is the scar on her front right leg, which will be learned about in the Bio.

Tori has a slightly cocky attitude. She often uses sarcasm. She isn't necessarily rude, but she's not some really nice pokemon. She will not take being talked to nastily very kindly. She does loose her cool easily, but she can "get it back" easily as well. She doesn't listen to anybody but the strongest/most important pokemon that are on her side (the good side) very easily.
All of that aside, she is very...modest. She will give credit to anyone who deserves credit in a heart beat. She gets a bit embarrassed when she is brought to attention. She doesn't get nerves easily, and hardly ever does things like stutter. She isn't shy, in case that wasn't clear already. Tori does not take kindly to being picked on either. She won't resort to violence unless she absolutely needs/has to. Tori will protect anyone she knows or feels like she needs to protect.

Bio:
Growing up Tori was around more nasty pokemon. She got split up from her parents when she was six, but she knew how to fend for herself and did. She hardly ever cried, or showed any kind of weakness. She often kept away from pokemon, not wanting to know too many people. She didn't understand why she stayed isolated, but it got worse when she was twelve. She got into a fight with a quilava, and it did not end well for her. Tori stayed away from pokemon even more after that. The scar on her leg is a constant reminder.
The whole reason Tori got into the fight with the Quilava was because it stole some of the fruit she was collecting. She always worked hard to keep her food supplies up, and it angered her very much when someone seemed to even be thinking about stealing her food, more less actually doing it. Her being a ice type, she was at a huge disadvantage. She knew this, but she stood her ground and fought anyways.
Whenever Tori wanted to go near other pokemon or something, she always looked at her scar. She only went near other pokemon when she had to. She wanted to have friends, but she was to afraid to attempt making friends. That was one of the few, rare things she ever admitted, even to herself, she was scared of. She still feels ashamed for being scared. She only built up her very nasty attitude when she was fourteen.

Pokemon Species: Glaceon
Moveset: Ice Fang, Tackle, Blizzard, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Quick Attack
RP Sample: (from Legendary Rebels)

Adriane sat on a big tree stump. She sighed. Her parents we're captured by the legendaries yesterday, but she was able to hide. But to her dismay, she had to hide inside the toilet, with the lid closed. The legendaries didn't think of looking in there, like she figured. She'd rather sit inside of a toilet for a couple of minutes than be captured by the evil legendaries. The whole town was vacant. Everyone had been kidnapped, and the legendaries were too busy capturing people in other towns to make sure this one was vancant. A tear welled up in her eye.
She sniffled. She was lonely, and missed her parents and friends. She heard a unnatural whoosh of wind and her heart stopped. She shot up and went to run for her house, but she was too late. In front of her was a pink pokemon. It was about two feet tall, and totally pink, except for of course it's eyes. She recognized it as mew, a legendary pokemon.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I've been watching you. I've been looking for someone to trust, and to help us."A girl voice, sounding a bit young, filled her head.

"Us?"Adriane asked.

"The legendary rebels. Me, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Latias, and Latios. We don't agree with killing all of the humans. We want to help free them, and if possible not have to hurt the other legendaries in the process."Mew explained."Will you help us?"

Adriane took a deep breath and swallowed, than nodded.

"Yes, I'll help you."Adriane said weakly.

"We need to leave here."Mew said.

"Can I gather some stuff?"Adriane asked.

"Yes."Mew said.

Adriane walked to her house with Mew fallowing. She was being as quiet as possible, in case a bad legendary could some how here her. She walked to her room. She picked up her dark purple backpack. She put in a change of cloths and a small jar of gum, in case she got hungry and didn't want to eat down her food supplies, because gum got rid of her hunger usually. She put her black camera, along with her cell phone. She put in her hair brush, and her journal. She put in a folder full of paper, a couple of pencils, and a couple of pens. She put in her sleeping bag. She put her MP3 in a side pocket, and her wallet, why she didn't know. She put on her black belt and hooked the six pokeballs on it that had been sitting on the nightstand. She walked to the kitchen. She fixed a metal thurmus in the water bottle compartment of her backpack. Than she put in ten cans of different foods, and a spoon and fork, and manual can opener. She put in a extra bottle of water, and zipped up her backpack.

"Well, that’s all I can fit. Hopefully it'll last...if I only eat as much as I have to. And we'll probably find some fruit and stuff in the wild."Adriane said putting on her backpack.

Suddenly, she glowed slightly purple. She felt odd power surging threw her.

"Now you may use my powers."Mew said.

"Awesome."Adriane said softly.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old August 3rd, 2011 (04:23 PM).
Yagerbomb
←Apple Jack

Nature: Relaxed
Order of Alcantus

Name: Azar Polterus

Appearance: Azar is very similar in appearance to most Gengar. The key difference however, is the bright blue swirl on his lower back. Azar's tail is also longer, but not distinguishably longer.

Personality:
Azar is one puzzling person, much like other Gengars. Mischievious in nature, Azar is always planning something dark and mysterious. Azar takes pleasure in the misfortune of others, one of Azar's tricks often being the cause of misfortune. Azar doesn't care for the well-being of others. Well, that may not be true, after all, he likes to prevent the well-being of others. In Azar's mind, Azar comes first before anyone else, if he even wants to do anything for others, which is not the case the majority of the time. Gengar is selfish and will betray anyone for his own benefit. Azar has no moral code and is two-faced. Azar would tell a lie to get by, no matter how untrue the lie may be or who Azar is lying to. If someone holds a grudge against Azar, he is sure to make their life a living h*ll. Azar is psychotic and unpredictable, the only thing others know is that Azar has something sinister on his mind. In summary, Azar is a crazy,selfish and sinister B*stard.

Bio:

Azar was formed in the shadows. Growing up, Azar was always plotting tricks against other Pokemon around him, giving him a status of dislike amongst other Pokemon. As he grew older, Azar's tricks and mischievious games became more large-scale and sinister, including robberies and scaring others into serious states of shock. Azar then moved from his uproots and wandered around the world, causing mischief and insecurity everywhere he went. Azar had to move around frequently because when he stayed around long enough, locals would chase him out of the area, forcing him to move on. Azar never did get the idea that he was chased everywhere because of his tricks, so he repeated the cycle wherever he went. Eventually, the Gengar found a residence with the Order of Neoverse, the organization putting his sinister personality for their advantage. When the Order was defeated, Azar joined the Order of Alcantus, a group based from the old Order. Once again, Azar's evil was put to good use. When the tournament was created, Azar was told to get the ultimate power at all costs, even steal it if he has to.

Pokemon Species: Gengar

Moveset:
Curse-Shadow Ball
Hypnosis-Dream Eater
Dark Pulse-Ice Punch

Team Apple Jack My RP -Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age

RP's I am In:

New World Order as Arro Malthesis
Old August 3rd, 2011 (04:29 PM).
SV
It was justified

@XxSweetDreamsxX Great SU, as always. accepted.

@King! You battled it out, and in the end, you are accepted.

As to everyone else who applied for a position in the Region of Argos, I'm sorry, but there is no more room. I hate to do this, especially since many of you had some very, very good SU's.

@Yagerbomb Good SU. accepted.

This means that all positions are now taken. The RP is full, and we can get under way! I'll post the IC thread either tonight, or tomorrow. Look out for it! Hope to RP with you all very soon!

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old August 3rd, 2011 (04:36 PM).
XxSweetDreamsxX
From the shadows~

Nature: Quiet
Yesss! <333
*squeals in happiness* xD

Old August 3rd, 2011 (04:39 PM). Edited August 4th, 2011 by Xilfer.
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
This is gonna be a roller coaster!

P.S. I came up with one of the terrains for the Tournament. That makes this RP 5% mine. XD

Edit: I know this was posted yesterday, but I can't double so post so hey, isn't that a surprise!

I have a dental appointment, well, at least my mom does. And I dunno how long these stupid things take. Last time it took over an hour, and I think we all know how much chaos you guys can get up to in 1 hour. :/
So don't start without me! Please!
Old August 4th, 2011 (08:51 AM).
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Are you sure there are no more spots left? Could we make room for just 2-3 more? Well... never mind. Have fun everyone!
Old August 4th, 2011 (09:16 AM). Edited August 4th, 2011 by SV.
SV
It was justified

@chef30. I'm really sorry, but there's already the max 15 people signed up...

@EVERYONE IN THE RP. Just submitted the IC thread. (Waiting for RHCP to accept it.) Read over my first post, and then post your intros once you're ready. GOOD LUCK!

Old August 4th, 2011 (12:19 PM).
King!
better

:3 I have play rehearsal soon....hopefully it's up when I get back! I'm ready to start this thing. >:D my fat pokemon will eat you all
Old August 4th, 2011 (12:30 PM).
XxSweetDreamsxX
From the shadows~

Aghhh I'm creeped out. DDD: Everyone else can post first <333

I'm scared ;~; Too much awesomeness...

Old August 4th, 2011 (01:03 PM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Y'ALL SHOULD KNOW GOT TENNILLE'S ACCENT ON, YO~ ^^

Ready to start~

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old August 4th, 2011 (04:22 PM).
SV
It was justified

Still waiting on RHCP to put it in the main thread...maybe I should go message her.

Old August 4th, 2011 (04:47 PM).
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by XxSweetDreamsxX:
Aghhh I'm creeped out. DDD: Everyone else can post first <333

I'm scared ;~; Too much awesomeness...
You may start to have blurry vision and dizziness as well as strange dreams and hallucinations from overexposure to pure awesomeness!!!

Quote originally posted by Supervegeta:
Still waiting on RHCP to put it in the main thread...maybe I should go message her.
Maybe she denied it. If she did, however, I'm starting a rebellion. LOL, j/k.
Old August 5th, 2011 (04:53 AM).
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
It's up! the IC's up! and me is the first to post! :D HUZZAH!
Old August 5th, 2011 (10:50 AM).
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
Sorry, it took so long.

King of Tollen

Name: Annabell Grace (Anna for short)

Appearence: Anna mostly looks like a normal Buizel would. However, instead of her fur being orange, its light brown, a tan color. The tube around her neck is a very light blue instead of a yellow. Anna was born with blue eyes, but after being in darkness, only seeing sunlight through glimpses or it shining through cracks in a window, has made her eyes a dull gray color. Anna doesn't want to be pityed, so she tells everybody its a birth defect.

Personality: At first Anna was annoyingly naive, but now she knows more about the world then she ever really wanted to. She is often very quiet and won't speak unless spoken to. Or angered, which isn't an easy task to do. Anna doesn't show emotion well and doesn't like being touched.

Bio: Anna was born in Tollen, although she hasn't seen much of it. She has lived a sheltered life. Anna was never allowed outside, never allowed to have friends. This made her naive of everything from the outside world, well it use to. Her parents didn't want her to get hurt physically and/or emotionally, so they hid her away. It wasn't like this at first, this all started because of Anna's older sister, Ryce. Ryce is 11 years older then Anna. When Anna was a year old, Ryce had fallen in love with another Buizel. For reasons unknown to Anna, Ryce was forbidden to see this Buizel. Not being able to take it any longer, Ryce and the forbidden Buizel ran away together when Anna was 2. So Anna doesn't remember much about her sister, only that Ryce use to sing her as she fell asleep. And how Ryce would come running everytime Anna fell down. Even if their hadn't told Ryce to leave Anna alone, that falling was good for her. Anna's father would often get angry when Ryce and his wife, Esema, would coddle Anna too much. That is until Ryce ran away and he became heartbroken. Though, he'd never let anybody see that he was. Anna's father is the type of Pokemon that think showing too much emotion is a sign of weakness.

After Ryce ran away, Anna's parents disowned her (Ryce) and then started to hide Anna away. Anna was never permitted to go outside or even be in the sunlight. Her parents thought this would be the best for her, especially starting this at a young age, Anna was 2. Anna mostly spent her time walking around the house or listening as Esema read her stories or would sing to her. Even at a young age Anna wondered what the outside world was like. Every so often she'd hear excited chattering or any type of chattering. And she'd wonder what the Pokemon talking looked like, how they spent their day and even wondered if they had a family.

When Anna was 5 she made the grave mistake of opening a window, the windows were always shut and the shutters closed. She was able to look out and watch a couple Pokemon walk past. But then she was yanked away from the door by her dad. Her dad had angerily closed the door and smacked her across the face. Anna had ran crying to her room.

Anna got fedup with being locked away when she was 10. All her life she wondered what the outside world looked like and she wanted to see it, more then anything else in the world. So when she was 10, Anna followed Ryce's lead and ran away from home. For awhile Anna enjoyed being out in the world, but then she falls into hard times. Anna runs out of food and has no way to get any more. Throughout her time in the outside world, she had traveled around and ended up in a small town in the Agros region. Anna begins to do small jobs for others so she can get food and it works ok. Somedays she would have to not eat or eat a little too save food, just in case she didn't have enough to get more.

Anna ran into a group of bandits while doing a couple odd and end jobs given to her by townspokemon. She was only ten and scared to death. Anna tried to ignore them and leave to head back to town, but they didn't like that. The bandits didn't let her leave and had taken her to their leader. Their leader took a liking to her and forced her to join them, Anna had no other choice. At first Anna had thought maybe it would be better then living on her own or being at home. But, it was far worse. Anna is used to take money and food from unsuspecting Pokemon. She acts like a poor little girl and gets money and food from Pokemon that walk by. Anna hates decieving Pokemon like that, but she has to. If Anna fails to bring anything back, the leader beats her. Though, the leader hits her whenever he feels like it. Actually, all the bandits (including the leader, there's five) takes turns hitting her. At first Anna would fight back, but that just made the beatings worse. So she doesn't do anything to stop them.

Pokemon Species: Buizel

Moveset:
Sonicboom
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Water Gun
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old August 5th, 2011 (12:28 PM).
SV
It was justified

I assume since you aren't actively participating in the Tournament, that you and Lu have agreed on some storyline between your characters, right? If that's the case, I can accept you, as long as you don't trail too far off from the general plot. accepted

Old August 5th, 2011 (09:05 PM).
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant
Duchess is in the zone and no one messes with her, hear? Yay for this thing is getting pumped and starting~! Woo-hoo!! :D

Old August 6th, 2011 (03:46 AM).
SV
It was justified

So far, so good, everyone. I'm pleased everyone is posting, and doing it quite well as well. I'm waiting on a couple more people to post their intros, but if they don't do it soon, I'll move the story along.

Just letting you all know, they opening ceremony will be held outside the giant pillar. No one will actually get to go into it until the Tournament starts. All participating Pokemon will gather in front of it, instead, and be explained the entire things. Just wanted to let you all know about that right now.

Old August 6th, 2011 (04:09 AM).
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
*salutes* I'll post when Kent arrives at the giant pillar.
Old August 6th, 2011 (04:27 AM).
Blaziken15
You gotta purty mouth!

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blaziken15
I'm so impateint for things to get rolling. There is still a bunch of people who need to post.
Old August 6th, 2011 (07:40 AM).
SV
It was justified

Well, no quite. Rusty is grounded, so he won't be posting soon. We can exclude him for now. King said he'll post sometime today. Roserade hasn't been online yet, but I'm sure he'll post soon. Either way, if they don't post by today, I'll move along with my next post, and they can catch up.

Old August 6th, 2011 (08:33 AM).
Blaziken15
You gotta purty mouth!

That's good. The quicker the better
Old August 6th, 2011 (10:40 AM).
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Postee, postee. Sorry for the delay.
Old August 6th, 2011 (11:43 AM).
SV
It was justified

Great! Now all we need is for King and XutaWoo to post and we can move along. But if they do not post by later on today, I'll post the next post anyways, and they can catch up.

Old August 6th, 2011 (12:38 PM).
King!
better

SORRYSORRYSORRY FOR MAKING EVERYONE WAIT! I was really tired today, musical dance rehearsal really early, etc. Dx Working on it now. :D
Old August 6th, 2011 (12:45 PM).
Blaziken15
You gotta purty mouth!

It will be worth the wait. After you post we only need XutaWoo to post then we can get rolling.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links