Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page Gladiators [T][OOC/SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2011 (04:39 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
oooo just read through it and it looks interesting :D Mind if a reserve a spot? I noticed ya got two left :p

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old August 23rd, 2011 (03:42 AM).
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
@Megaman- Sure, got ya reserved
Old August 23rd, 2011 (11:08 AM).
Silver Tier

Name: Snype

Species: Sableye

History: Snype is a wandering Pokemon that never likes to stay in one place. He often resides in large city's, scavenging whatever he can find. When in these cities, he usually wears a long hood to make himself look like a young human child as well as a long robe and gloves to conceal himself. These are all often scavenged so they aren't the best looking on Snype but it works out in the end.

One day, he ran into trouble with several wild Pokemon and ended up cracking his right eye, leaving him blind in it. That didn't stop him from continuing his travels though. One eye is better then none. He later ended up in Ilex forest, Unfortunately at the worst time. A wormhole sucked him in and sent him back in time, to the age of Gladiators...

Appearance: His most distinct feature is his cracked eye that he received from his travels. Snype is slightly taller then usual Sableye going by 1'4. When sent back in time, he had brought along a few clothing items that he had scavenged alongside with him. They were mostly rags, but he can use them to form a robe and a hood which conceals his face, other then his glowing eyes. These can use to disguise himself as a tiny child. If a human were to find out he were a Sableye, he would counter attack and run off. He also wears black wristbands on his arms, also brought along to the past.

Personality: Snype is Calm and cheerful, even in the most serious of circumstances. Even if he were near death, he would keep a positive attitude. This attitude often gets him in more trouble then he bargains for. Most of the time he'll make very witty remarks in conversation. He also tends to talk... alot. While he may sound like he dosn't take things seriously, it's just his own with of expressing things. He cares about what's going on and wants to go home as much as everyone else. He specializes in quick escapes and stealth.

Moveset: Detect, Shadow sneak, Taunt, Low Sweep, Power Gem, Zen Headbutt, Flash, Sucker Punch, Substitute, Snatch

Password: Time

(Twice the Sableye Twice the fun eh? :D)

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 23rd, 2011 (12:59 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
Since everything is all cool, would someone mind telling me what's been happening?
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old August 23rd, 2011 (01:09 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Well, Caro the Sableye got a bunch of Sableye mad at him, and he, Dia, and Archur all faught them off. I'm assuming the other characters were fighting too, but they were off screen while doing so. Or maybe not. Caro dug a rather large hole under them, and Dia fell in as well. Dia got hurt very badly, and she developed a friendship with Archur. Humans showed up the next day and captured her and Caro. Without waiting for anyone else, Archur set out after them and rescued them, after Dia had a fight in the arena. Then Caro woke up and had some kind of reaction to something the humans fed him, and attacked Dia and Archur, knocking Archur out. Dia fought, and lost. Before Caro killed her, he came to and knocked a hole in the wall, and a piece of rubble crushed him. Dia saved him from being crushed to death and ran away. She is currently hiding in a storage house in the city. Archur and Caro are now presumably looking for her. That's what has been happening so far.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 23rd, 2011 (04:23 PM).
I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh

Crebirk, dude, work on your grammar and spelling. I'm an English aesthetic enthusiast (grammar Nazi) . It bothers me for no known reason.
Old August 23rd, 2011 (04:41 PM).
The world refused to change...

Um... I have to point out that it bugs me too... But not that much. I will say that since I do it to sometimes I won't call you on it, but Zapdos kinda has a point. I'll try to work on mine as well. >_<

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 23rd, 2011 (04:47 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
*been reading* I happen to agree with Nido and Zapdos here. If you're going to roleplay, please use proper grammar.
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old August 23rd, 2011 (05:34 PM).

English Aesthetic Enthusiasts FTW!!!! *epictacular high five!*
Just because I'm an E.A.E, that doesn't mean I don't like making up my own words XD
Old August 24th, 2011 (03:49 AM).
Muffins forever

@Megaman- Your accepted

Hey, guys, sorry I haven't really been posting the past couple of days. School just started on Monday so I'm pretty busy. I'll try to post whenever I get home. Just don't make the rp go to fast when I'm not on or you might miss something important
Old August 25th, 2011 (06:31 AM).
GhostFire

*sigh* I apologize for this. This is a good roleplay, and everything, and I had the intention of roleplaying. However, seeing as it seems to be moving kinda quickly, and I haven't had enough time or access to the Internet lately...I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to leave this roleplay.

Stop before you do the same thing. I don't want this to influence anyone else to leave. If I had more chances to get on the Internet more often, then I would be roleplaying, as well. This has nothing to do with the roleplay's quality. It's simply that I don't have often-enough Internet access for a roleplay of this speed. (*cough*School*cough*)
Old August 25th, 2011 (07:19 AM).
Muffins forever

That's to bad... I understand though. I'm having trouble finding time to get online to because of school... If you ever want to join again and there's a spot free, feel free to do so
Old August 25th, 2011 (07:59 PM).

If anyone finds it neccesary, since I'm at school while most of you are posting, feel free to bunny me, just don't over do it.
Old August 26th, 2011 (04:04 AM).
Muffins forever

I'm thinking I'm gonna kick myself from the roleplay and just do the NPC's XD I already know where to go and such so it's kinda cheating, no?
Old August 26th, 2011 (11:57 AM).
Silver Tier

Aw I don't think thats a good reason to kick yourself :p Just because you know where to go dosn't mean your character has too :3

(In Box)
Old August 26th, 2011 (04:18 PM).
Muffins forever

Just thought I would say I'll be butting in with an NPC pretty soon... hopefully sometime this weekend.
Old August 26th, 2011 (06:47 PM).

Gameover, are you still playing or not? You could've taken part of almost any of the past events
Old August 26th, 2011 (10:25 PM).
Silver Tier

Guys just wanted to let cha all know, with the incoming hurricane and all I dunno how that'll effect how active I am in this RP here. Don't worry I'll be safe over here but if worst comes to worst, chances are I may not be able to post for awhile. I'll have my laptop on me though so I'll more then likely be on.

(In Box)
Old August 27th, 2011 (07:40 PM).
GhostFire

Quote originally posted by fortworth96:
That's to bad... I understand though. I'm having trouble finding time to get online to because of school... If you ever want to join again and there's a spot free, feel free to do so

Appreciated, Fortworth, thank you. I may join again, if I ever find the time and spot. Thanks again.
Old August 28th, 2011 (04:33 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Hey can I join? There seems to be one slot left.
Old August 29th, 2011 (02:28 PM). Edited August 29th, 2011 by Ann v..

Nature: Jolly
Name: Aki
Species: Kirlia
History: During a human construction project, the caver that had held entire community of Pokemon collapsed at the power of the heavy machinery. Aki was trapped under the rubble until another of the community saved her. She was greatly thankful and stayed with him for protection. But soon after they were separated when a trainer caught Aki. Aki and the trainer traveled across the world together for many years. They came to a stop at Ilex forest where curiosity got the best of her and she left to explore. She got lost in the Labyrinth-like forest and no one ever found her. She lived the remainder of her life in the Ilex forest until the unfortunate event of the two time Pokemon.
Personality: Kind, Playful and slow to anger
Move-set: Heal Pulse, Attract, Torment, Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Teleport, Protect, Shadow Sneak, Helping Hand.
Password: Time
Old August 29th, 2011 (03:57 PM). Edited August 30th, 2011 by Fort PokePower.
Muffins forever

@Ann- I'm gonna have to reject you... Two Sableye is enough o_o' If you change your pokemon, than you can join.

EDIT: Ok, You're in now
Old August 31st, 2011 (06:01 PM). Edited August 31st, 2011 by zapdos926.

Everyone does realize that "Ann" is Crebirk, right? I mean seriously, it said joined August 28, the day of "her" first post. She also wanted to be another sableye. Crebirk just wants another character. Sorry for ratting you out Creb, but it wasn't exactly a hard thing to figure out.
Old September 5th, 2011 (06:52 PM). Edited September 5th, 2011 by Fort PokePower.
Muffins forever

Quote originally posted by zapdos926:
Everyone does realize that "Ann" is Crebirk, right? I mean seriously, it said joined August 28, the day of "her" first post. She also wanted to be another sableye. Crebirk just wants another character. Sorry for ratting you out Creb, but it wasn't exactly a hard thing to figure out.
It is possible... Never really thought about it, got to much to do already... Oh yeah, and luigi said "men" not "man". With enough men a caged Garchomp could be carried.

Koroc is kicked from the RP and I'm about ready to do the same to Game Over... I really hate doing it but if I didn't I wouldn't exactly be abiding by my own rules...
Old September 6th, 2011 (05:09 AM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Guys, just posting in here; a lot of people's posts are on the thin side. Remember the four line rule! Please keep up the quality and make sure your posts are four lines or more!

Sponsored Links