The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Fort PokePower's Avatar
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mystona
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Don't signup here. Signup at the OOC/SU thread

Plot
Celebi, the time traveler, and Dialga, the controller of time, finally meet. During the battle that occurs afterwards, a hole in time is created by their power. Some pokemon in the surrounding area are sucked into the hole and sent back to the time of gladiators, when humans and pokemon fought to the death in the arena. The surrounding land is different as it has yet to change to the way it is in the future. There are no trainers, only men who go in search of pokemon to capture them by any means and send them out into the arena. As pokeballs have yet to be invented, these men use much more vicious ways to capture pokemon. A common item used in the capture of pokemon is a dart coated with poison powder, sleep powder, or stun spore. If a dart doesn't work, they use large, blanket-like bags to cover the pokemon, than pull a string that opens up bags on the inside that are full of one of the powders.

As it ends up, Celebi and Dialga are said to come together and battle every 1,000 years. The pokemon who were sent back in time must now find the two time pokemon before their next battle, which is said to be this year. To go back to their own time, they must be there when the battle occurs otherwise they will never be able to return to their time and will forever be trapped in the time of the gladiators.

You are one of the pokemon that are sent back in time. There are some who will help you on your quest to find the place where Celebi and Dialga's battle will occur while others may hinder you and try to throw you off track. If you are caught by humans and taken to the arena, you must either escape or battle until you are eventually killed in battle. There are other dangers besides the arena though. Pokemon in this time are wilder and more vicious. You could very well become an Ariados' next meal or fall prey to a Gengar's tricks.

Map

Forest Arena: Arena where Bug, Grass, and Poison-types fight.
Sky Arena: Arena where Flying and Dragon-types fight.
Mountain Arena: Arena where Electric, Fire, Ground, Fighting, and Rock-types fight.
Supernatural Arena: Arena where Psychic, Dark, and Ghost-types fight.
Master Arena: Arena where pokemon go after they have defeated a certain number of pokemon. None have ever returned from it.
Lake Town: A market town where items and pokemon are bought and sold.
Prison Town: Town where pokemon are taken before the arena they are sent to is decided.
Golden Town: Town where rich people live.
Common Town: Town where lower class and poor people live.
Ghost Isles: Cluster of islands surrounded by whirlpools. At night they're covered in a heavy mist and it's said that if you listen, you can hear screams coming from them. Everyone avoids these islands.

Rules
Spoiler:
  • Follow all of the PC rules
  • Post at least once a week or you will be kicked
  • If you won't be able to post for over a week tell me and I won't kick you
  • Put "Time" in the password part of your SU
  • No killing another character unless you have my or their permission
  • Romance is allowed, nothing to serious though
  • No bunnying another character unless you have their permission
  • Only make short posts if you need to
  • Stay in the area on the map. You may go to Mt. Silver but no further
  • At certain spots in the RP I will come in shortly with a different character than the one I'm rping with. This character will either give you a hint on how to find Celebi and Dialga or will try to throw you off track.

Spots
Spoiler:

1. Game Over1375 as Aerin the Yanmega
2. Nideous as Dia "Twilight" Striker the Umbreon
3. luigimario84 as Geo the Garchomp
4. fortworth96 (Me) as Mini Death the Castform
5. crebirk as Caro the Sableye
6. zapdos926 as Archur the Swampert
7. Megaman765 as Snype the Sableye
8. Ann v. as Aki the Kirlia
9.
10.

SU
Spoiler:

Name:
Gender:
Species:
History (Optional):
Personality (Just a basic description of your character's personality. If you want to make it big and long that's your choice.)
Moveset (10 max):
Other (Anything that you feel needs to be added?):
Password:
__________________

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Fire Emblem: The Rift War (OOC) as Adina Maralyn
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze

Roleplays I GM:
None yet, but Fargona is soon to come!

Last edited by Fort PokePower; September 5th, 2011 at 06:56 PM.
  #2    
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:59 AM
luigimario84's Avatar
luigimario84
Owner of worlds
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The nether
Gender: Male
Name:Geo
Gender:Male
Species:Garchomp
Personality:Mean and gives no mercy
Moveset:Earthquake, Dragon claw, Dragon pulse, Aerial ace, Dig, Fly, Slash,
X-scissor, Stomp, Dragon rage
Password:Time
__________________
He came, he saw, he had a fit!

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!
  #3    
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Guys, the isn't where you post your SUs. Do that in the OOC/SU thread. There's a link to it in the OP. Also, please try to add just a little more detail in the future.
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
  #4    
Old August 13th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Fort PokePower's Avatar
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mystona
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
A pale shadow flitted through the trees of Ilex Forest in the direction of a loud, mighty roar. It stopped at the edge of a large clearing in the middle of the forest where a gigantic creature was battling a much smaller, fairy like creature. In the sunlight, the shadow was revealed to be a pure white Castform with a scar running diagonally along its face. The two battling creatures were Dialga, the lord of time, and Celebi, the time traveler. Dialga roared in Celebi's direction and a shock-wave of energy emanated from its mouth as the roar echoed throughout the forest. 'That must be Roar of Time,' Mini Death the Castform thought in awe. A sphere of energy surrounded Celebi that deflected Dialga's attack. As Dialga's Roar of Time connected with Celebi's Protect the space around them seemed to warp. The wind picked up and swirled around the clearing as a rapidly growing hole appeared at the connecting point of the offensive and defensive moves. 'What's going on?' Mini wondered. She inched a bit closer and immediately found herself trapped in the whirlpool of air. The last thing she saw before disappearing into the hole was the angry face of Dialga.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Death groaned as she opened her eyes. She felt as if she had been turned inside out. Shaking her head in an attempt to get rid of her dizziness, she only made it worse. The scarred Castform settled on the ground until she could see clearly and looked around. 'What happened? Where did Ilex Forest go?' she though in bewilderment as she took in her surroundings. The magnificent forest that had once been here had now been replaced by shrubs and a few skinny trees. She got up and floated forward, trying to find anything that might be familiar. She spotted something sitting in one of the few trees and glided towards it. The thing took the shape of a Pidgeotto, and a fierce looking one at that. 'Maybe it can tell me where I am,' Mini thought.

"Excuse me! You there, the Pidgeotto! Can yo-" She was cut off as the bird pokemon screeched and dove at her with its talons reaching out. 'That thing looks like it wants to eat me! Well, it's not going to if I have my way!" Mini Death cackled softly as clouds covered the sky and hail started to fall. She glowed as if evolving and she transformed into her snowy form. "You want a piece of me?! Come and get it than!" she yelled at the flying-type. It had slowed due to the hail pelting down on it. Mini sucked in a deep breath than breathed out a storm of snow, Blizzard attack. The Pidgeotto's feathers froze from the cold and it fell from the sky, barely conscious. Not about to let up on the pokemon that planned to make a meal out of her, Mini hit it with one more Blizzard, successfully knocking it out. With an huff the Castform turned away. The skies cleared and she transformed back to her normal form. Taking another look around as she floated along, only one thought came to her mind: 'Where the heck am I?"
__________________

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Fire Emblem: The Rift War (OOC) as Adina Maralyn
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze

Roleplays I GM:
None yet, but Fargona is soon to come!

Last edited by Fort PokePower; August 13th, 2011 at 11:08 AM.
  #5    
Old August 13th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Dia leapt throught the tress. She just wanted to stop and rest, but she was being chased by a very scary pokemon. She wasn't sure what it was, but she didn't like it. She turned around and hissed loudly at it. She turned and blasted it with Psychic, and it fainted. Finally! She walked into a clearing and collapsed. She was just too tired to go any further. So what if something came along and ate her. It wasn't like she meant anything to anyone anyways. After all, her human had abandoned her to that person. She heard a crash and looked up. A small green pokemon was fighting against Dialga, the lord of time. She soon identified the other fighter as Celebi. What the heck were they fighting for? Soon, something strange happened and Dia blacked out. She came to in midair.

"Oh crap!" she said as she began falling. She looked around. This was it. The end. She had thought she'd be more frightened, but no. She wasn't. She hit the water with a bone breaking splash. But, she hadn't hit it hard enough to be knocked out and drown. She kicked her legs, even though her front right leg hurt a lot, and swam to the surface. She was being washed away by the current and as she was swirled around, she saw something that froze her. She was approaching a waterfall. She yowled in terror, and tried to swim to the shore. Her injured leg got caught in a tree branch and she yelped in pain. She scrabbled and got her other paw onto the branch. She kicked her rear legs in the water and pulled on her front legs, and managed to get on the branch. But she could feel it cracking under her weight. She ran down the limb and leapt to the muddy shore, landing hard on her chest with a great thud. The water was pulling her back in, and she fought her way up the bank.

"No, this isn't happening!" she said as she slipped in the mud and landed on her hurt paw. She continued to climb un til she was out of there all the way. She collapsed on the grass and started breathing heavily. After a moment, she climbed to her three paws and began limping away, trying to find a place to rest. She then noticed her surroundings were very unfamiliar to her. She had never been anywhere like this. Where the hack was she?
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
  #6    
Old August 14th, 2011, 05:09 PM
crebirk's Avatar
crebirk
This is Halloween
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Town of Halloween
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
In a dark cold cavern deep in the Ilex forest lived a Sableye, who was gorging himself joyfully full of crystals. "GRRRROOOOOOOO" a loud sound echo from above. What the heck was that! Caro said to himself. Then it was silent again so Caro Decided to ignore it. Then the ground started to rumble. This raged Caro. "What Pokemon would have the nerve to make such a ruckus?" Caro said to himself. To figure out the source of the rumbling Caro climbed to the small entrance way into the cavern and poked his head out and looked around. An to his surprise he saw a large Pokemon witch he instantly knew was Dialga the ruler of time fighting a small green Pokemon Caro knows as Celebi who often travels through time. Caro's rage was immediately replaced by fear. "W-What’s going on here!" Caro said. Then Dialga roared one more time. Caro felt to tired to stand up, and fell unconscious.

As Caro regained consciousness he started to realize that he was no longer in the forest that had once been his home. He was now in a young forest with very few small trees. He tried to get up but his arms and legs wouldn't move. Why can’t I get up? Caro thought to himself. All of a sudden Caro had an idea. He focused the little energy he had left. Caro's body started to glow, and when the light lifted his injuries were gone and his pain relieved. He got up and looked around at his new surroundings. "Where am I?" Caro asked himself
__________________

Roleplays Im in:
O.o

Member of:

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature
  #7    
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Garet's Avatar
Garet
GhostFire
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ...And I Dance
Gender: Male
Should I get rid of it or not? Merlin thought, staring at the leather bracer on his arm. The Gallade was sitting on a lower tree-branch, with a large clearing to his right and the tree to his back. He'd been living around here ever since that human had released him to protect himself from being hurt...well, being hurt more. Merlin felt he had earned the right to be called TrueStriker from his time under the human's training. And it seemed that the claw in the bracer he now wore helped him strike critical points. A Razor Claw, if he remembered hearing right.

Merlin almost fell off of his perch in surprise as a roar echoed through the air. What the-- He did fall off when something zipped through the air just above him. Ouch. Merlin pushed himself up and rubbed his head, then stopped. A very big Pokemon was now in the clearing, facing a very small and green one. What was Dialga doing here, in a different part of the world? The small one, Merlin didn't recognize. Probably a resident of the forest, which was in a region of the world that he himself had been in for only a few weeks.

Merlin watched as a battle ensued, eventually culminating with the small Pokemon using Protect to block Dialga's attack. Unfortunately, for the Gallade, he was close enough to the growing hole that resulted from the collision. Merlin found himself being drawn in. One of the last things he saw before everything went black was that a few other Pokemon were drawn into the hole.

~~~~~

Ouch. Ouchouchouch. Ouchou-- Coldouch! Merlin jerked back into consciousness - he had pieces of hail to thank for that. He tried to cover his head with his arms, though that didn't help much. The Gallade sighed in relief when it ended, then looked up and around. This...isn't the forest. Not the same one, at any rate.

It couldn't be the same one. The few trees Merlin did see were too small. And there was a layer of hail on the surrounding ground. Oh, not to mention that Dialga and that green Pokemon weren't around, either. The Gallade did see a Pidgeotto out cold on the ground, not too far away, and a small Pokemon that was also in the area. A pure white one that was floating.
"Where in the world am I?" Merlin muttered to himself. He then pushed himself up and started to run towards the white Castform [Mini]. "Oy, can you tell me something?" Merlin called.
__________________
  #8    
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:35 AM
luigimario84's Avatar
luigimario84
Owner of worlds
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The nether
Gender: Male
In the middle of Ilex forest a Garchomp was just knocking out another Mankey trying to steal his food. Suddenly he heard a rumble. The rumble came again but this time louder. The Mankey jumped up and ran off screaming. The Garchomp was called Geo. Geo looked along towards a small hill far away and saw two pokemon battling! He looked up at them in horror as he recognised Dialga and Celebi. Then he saw a strange light. Geo couldnt resist staring right into it! Then he went blank.

Geo slowly awoke in a strange place. He could'nt tell where he was because it was all too blurry. Then he came to his senses and looked around hoping he was still in Ilex forest. But there was not a tree in sight! "Where am I?" Geo asked himself. He was all alone in the middle of nowhere. Then he saw men in the distance. He called for them but something in his mind told him he had just done the most idiotic thing ever. Before they had noticed where he had gone he was off flying to somewhere thinking about what he might find.
__________________
He came, he saw, he had a fit!

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!
  #9    
Old August 16th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Fort PokePower's Avatar
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mystona
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
((OOC: Everyone can go ahead and post again. Game Over and Dark fox can catch up.)

Mini floated about aimlessly. The more she saw of this place the less she liked it. It was so different from her home. Where Ilex forest was lush and green, this place was dry and gray. 'Something must have happened when Dialga and Celebi battled. But what?' she wondered. If Celebi and Dialga did have something to do with her current situation it was possible that there were other pokemon in the same mess. If that was so it meant Mini wasn't alone.

"Oy, can you tell me something?"

Mini spun around at the voice, not relaxing in the least when she saw it was just a Gallade. 'And a rather short one at that,' she thought. "Depends what that something is," she called back. If it attacked her like the Pidgeotto had she could either Shadow Ball him to death or use Attract, though the latter she was less likely use as than he would no doubt follow her around until it wore off. 'He looks just as confused us me, though. Maybe he's also lost,' she thought. If that was the case than he could be a big help. Mini knew that two brains working on a problem were better than one. [I]'Plus, he's a psychic-type. They're supposed to be smart, right?' she thought hopefully. 'Guess I'll find out.'
__________________

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Fire Emblem: The Rift War (OOC) as Adina Maralyn
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze

Roleplays I GM:
None yet, but Fargona is soon to come!
  #10    
Old August 16th, 2011, 11:50 PM
luigimario84's Avatar
luigimario84
Owner of worlds
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The nether
Gender: Male
Geo flew along, not looking back knowing if he did they would see his face. Then he saw the sea. He thought for a moment if he should go across it. He decided if he did, he wouldn't achieve anything. So he turned around and continued along. He flew over a town and saw some pokemon in cages. Geo landed and looked at the pokemon in the cages. He used X-scissor and the cages were broken. The pokemon made a run for it but a few didn't escape. A man had blocked the path. Geo was too busy freeing the pokemon to notice him. Suddenly a spear hit him in the back and he fainted.

"Wah, what's going on?" Geo asked while he was regaining concsiousness. He noticed he was in a cage and there were men standing around it. "I found it freeing some pokemon,"one man said. "Which arena is he going to?"a second man asked. "I would say the sky arena,"a third answered. Geo thought about what they were saying. He was frightened for the first time.
__________________
He came, he saw, he had a fit!

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!

Last edited by luigimario84; August 17th, 2011 at 04:21 AM.
  #11    
Old August 17th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Dia limped into what appeared to be a road. She collapsed on the ground. She groaned and rolled over when she landed on her hurt paw. She'd had it with this broken paw. She focused her energy, and felt the soothing coolness as her wound healed... A little. She had forgotten that it needed to be dark out for Moonlight to have the maximum effect. Oh well, she felt a little better at least. Good enough that she could sleep until dark. That's when she would become active again. She needed to hunt, and she needed it bad. She hadn't eaten for days, and she knew that couldn't be good for her. She sighed and rolled on to her stomach again.

She awoke to something pecking her on the head.
"Wake up you!" she heard a voice say. She opened one bleary eye and glared at the young Pidgey. He pecked her again, just for good measure.
"Ow! Cut that out!" she said as she snapped at him, her jaws coming within an inch of his throat. He jumped back and glared at her.
"Hmph! This is what I get for helping a stranger. Look, if you don't want to be taken away to die like Mama was, then you'd best get out of here. The humans will catch you!" he said. Dia looked at him. Humans, the root of all of her problems. She had evolved because of one. And then she had suffered and nearly died because of him, and because of a different one too. She wasn't too fond of them. She looked around. She still had no idea where she was, but she didn't care. Her life held no meaning for her. She shrugged and sat up.
"Look, I'm not moving from this spot until nightfall! So you can get lost before I get hungry and decide that bird suits my tastes!" she said. She knew he got the message when he squawked and took off. She lay back down and was hit by a Gust. She rolled in the dirt, and got to her feet glaring at him as he circled overhead. She remembered he was a Normal type, so Shadow Ball wouldn't hurt him. Instead, she focused her mind and hit him with a powerful burst of Psychic energy, causing him to faint and fall the the ground. Well, that took care of hunting. Oh, he was still alive. Damn. She didn't want to eat something still moving, so she kicked him out of the way and went back to her spot. She soon heard voices on the road.

"Gentlemen, check the map! Where is a suitable campsight?" a proud male voice said.
"We will be near the river once we round this bend Sire," a somewhat more humble male voice said quickly. Dia could smell a few humans. All too soon, they came into view. She counted three of them. There were two humans, a male and a female, walking on the ground. They acted like they were pokemon, ordered about to do what the first man said, but not really wanting too. But the man on the Rapidash... He was dressed finer than the other two. And he had a sword on his belt. He carried himself like a man used to getting his way. Dia knew from the instant she saw him that he would be trouble. She hissed loudly at him.
"Amar! Keena! What do you suppose that is?" the first man asked. Amar, the male, looked up at his Sire.
"I'm not too familiar with this one Sire. But it looks powerful. Shall we take it with us and sell it to one of the traders?" Amar asked. Dia turned to him and hissed. She was not some piece of meat they could just give to whoever they wanted. 'Sire' drew his sword and stepped off the Rapidash.
"A grand idea Amar!" he said.
"Of course, Sir Vortagin! I live to please," Amar said. He had a slight smile on his face. Vortagin advanced on Dia, and she blasted a Shadow Ball at him. He was hit and sent sprawling to the ground. Keena, the previously ignored female, threw a net down on Dia. Dia yowled and tried to break free.
"Excellent work Keena! Now, go get the ball and chain out of my saddlebag!" Vortagin said. Dia began trying to chew through the rope, and was hit on the head with the sword. A gash was opened just above her eye, and she fell back, a little dazed. By the time she recovered, they had snapped a shackle around her neck. It was attached to a chain, which was attached to a heavy iron ball. Dia tried to limp away, but she couldn't move far. She was incapable of dragging that iron ball. Vortagin picked her up, and she hit his hand. He swore profusely at her and kicked her in the head.

When she woke up, it was night. Her head ached, and she knew she had lost a lot of blood. She got the her feet and looked around. She was in a cage. Well, it was night, and looking through the bars she could see it was a full moon. She used Moonlight, and was very pleased when her head stopped spinning, and her paw stopped hurting.
"You were right, Sire. It is very strong to be able to heal itself. Good choice entering it in the arena!" Amar said. She looked around in fear. She saw the cage in front of her held a very confused looking Garchomp. But she couldn't identify where Amar was.
"You! Where am I? What's going on here?!" she yelled at the Garchomp.
"Of course I'm right! And so what if it dies. We have lost nothing! But, if it even wins one match, we will all be a little fatter!" Vortagin said with a laugh. She stopped and thought. So, she was to go to some arena, where she would fight to the death so they could eat well. She lay down in defeat. She could not see a way out of this. And she didn't really want to win any fight to the death. Not for them, at any rate. But she would fight as hard as she could. Even though she just wanted to go curl up into a little ball and hide from everything. She silently waited for them to decide what to do with her.
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
  #12    
Old August 17th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Fort PokePower's Avatar
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mystona
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortworth96 View Post
Don't signup here. Signup at the OOC/SU thread


((OOC: People really enjoy ignoring this, huh? :l))
__________________

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Fire Emblem: The Rift War (OOC) as Adina Maralyn
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze

Roleplays I GM:
None yet, but Fargona is soon to come!
  #13    
Old August 17th, 2011, 01:03 PM
crebirk's Avatar
crebirk
This is Halloween
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Town of Halloween
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
'How did get here and were exactly am I?' Caro thought. A pokemon cry caught Caro's ears the sound came from a large trail over to the left. To keep from being spotted Caro hid in the bushes on the side of the trail. And what Caro saw was an extreme act of injustice: large men with spears, swords and other barbaric weapons had just netted an Umbreon that was obviously injured, and from what he could here they were going to kill the Umbreon. "I have to save her, but the timings not right. There are to many of them if I tried to rescue her now I would surly be caught to." Caro said to him self. "I'll just have to follow.

Caro followed them all through the night until they came to a campsite were the large group of people decided to rest for the night. As they got to the campsite I realized that the Umbreon wasn’t the only pokemon that had been caught there were others too. "Just need to distract the humans" So Caro dug a tunnel over to the other side of the campsite and made as much sound as possible and then crawled back through the tunnel. Relieved to see that the humans that were guarding the cage had left. Caro silently walked to the cage. "You guys look like you need some help. Stay quiet and I'll get you out.” Caro said and then Fire punched the cage causing a hole to burn in the cage.
__________________

Roleplays Im in:
O.o

Member of:

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature
  #14    
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Game Over1375's Avatar
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ?????
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
It had been a normal day in Ilex Forest for Aerin. He was able to stop a Noctowl from killing a Paras, and that had placed him in a rather happy mood... Until he accidently stumble in the battle between the master of the forest Celebi and the lord of time Dialga!

"CRAP!" shouted Aerin as he narrowly dodged the shockwave of energy coming from Dialga as the beast roared with little care for its surroundings. Celebi simply used Protect, causing the Roar of Time to be rebounded off of it. Slowly, what appeared to be a hole in the middle of the air formed, and before Aerin knew what was happening, he was sucked into it, but not before he turned to Celebi, asking the time traveler why...

"Wha- What just happened?" asked Aerin as he woke up. He carefully looked around as he stood on the branch he was lying on. He was still in the forest... But something wasn't right. The trees looked smaller, and there weren't any Pokemon near Aerin. In fact, he couldn't see any.

"Madame! In that tree! Oh how rare!" shouted a rather eccentric young human boy as Aerin turned to the noise. Sure enough, the boy, surely no older than twelve, was pointing up at him. His manner of dress though was rather... primitive Aerin thought. Just then, Aerin noticed that the boy was holding a net...

"Time to fly!" thought Aerin as he began beating his wings, flying off the branch a ways, until a net was suddenly thrown over him. Within a split-second, he was taken to the ground.

"Well... Crap," was all Aerin said as the boy bounced up and down, happy he had caught such a strange Pokemon for whoever this "Madame" was. Cursing to himself, Aerin suddenly realized he was in something's shadow. He turned over, only to see a lady dressed in fine clothing... Still though, the clothes looked primitive to Aerin as well, no matter how much finer they were than the boy's.

The lady was sitting upon a Dragonite, her eyes squinting at Aerin.

"I have never seen a beast quite like this... It looks powerful though. Maybe I can place him in the Sky Arena, since he can fly," she said aloud, her brunette hair so long that Aerin could have sworn it was past her waist. Deciding it was best not to try anything, especially with a Dragonite so close, Aerin simply allowed his sleepy eyes to close.

"But its eyes... They're hideous!"

That caused Aerin to open his eyes in anger as he became outlined in a blue light. Just then, rocks suddenly came from the ground and struck the Dragonite, causing it to fall to the ground. The lady brushed herself off, rising from the ground. Aerin had made her angry, and Aerin realized the woman was ugly when she was angry.

Aerin then began beating his wings as air formed around them. Flying as high in the net as he could, he suddenly sent his wings forward, cutting the net. His escape in sight, Aerin took off, not even knowing that the Dragonite and the lady were trailing behind him, wanting revenge...
__________________
Pokecommunity Family:
Nideous (Spamming Bro)
aspie3000 (Brother)
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
  #15    
Old August 17th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Dia jumped back when an unknown Sableye started talking to her. She understood what he was saying, but what if he was lying? He burned a hole in the cage she was in and moved on to the next one. Now was her chance! She bolted through the hole and tripped on the ground.
"Damn half-healed paw!" she said in pain. Moonlight can only do so much. She had to move! Those humans would be back soon! She got to her feet and walked away, not really caring whether the Sableye got caught or not. She turned around once she reached the treeline and waited a moment. She shook her head and walked a little bit further, before stopping again.
"What do I care about them?" she muttered to herself. Far too often, the ones that had said they would help had hurt her in the past. But... She couldn't bring herself to just abandon them! Against her better judgement, she returned to the campsite. But she made sure she was hidden. If she was needed, she was prepared to sring into action.
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
  #16    
Old August 17th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Koroc's Avatar
Koroc
Just smile and wave.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Koroc decided to take a day off from his training to gather some food to keep in his hole in the trunk of a tree close to the water.Walking out the hole and into the forest he took a deep breathe. "I can feel today is gonna be a great day." Koroc said with confidence. He began to cheerfully head to the bushes and pick some berries and nuts so that he could eat them later. After he finish picking the berries he placed them on the edge of the lake and dove in. The water was cool and refreshing as he just floated on top of the water without much care. "I needed this day to relax." he said softly to himself and began flapping his tail to move around in a circle.

Suddenly the sky became dark and the sky was full of clusters of lights as if was about to come down. Koroc opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of a small light green fairy like pokemon flying through the sky like it was being chased. Koroc quickly got the the edge of the lake and hopped out. "That pokemon looks like it is in trouble." Koroc said with a paniced look on his face. He began to climb up the closest tree to him to see if he could get a better look at what was going on. When he reached the top of the tree he was nearly knocked down by the wind that a giant blue dragon pokemon made as it flew over head.

The blue dragon pokemon began to charge an attack in front of its mouth and let out a loud roar sending the orb that it formed at the small fairy pokemon. "Oh no that pokemon is not going to make it!" Koroc thought to himself as it put up a bright green protective barrier around itself to repel the attack. As the attack made contact with the barrier a hole began to emerge. The hole began to suck anything that wasnt firmly palced into the ground. Koroc thought the best plan was to get back to his house show he jumped down out of the tree. As he jumped down the force of the hole began to pull him in. "Not goos not good not goooo...." Koroc yelled as he was pulled into the hole.

Koroc began to come to and all he could hear were the screams of a little girl. "Mommy look at how cute it is!" the girl yelled. He lifted his head to see a little girl and her parents hover over him. "Looks like we have one of those monster to earn us some money." The farther said as he picked Koroc up by his collar. Koroc began to struggle to get free but it was no use. His arms were to short to do anything. "Do we have to do that daddy it is really cute?" the girl asked. The farther seemed to ingnore his daugther's request and proceeded to throw Koroc in the sack he was carrying.

Thinking of a plan to escape he grabbed his scalchop and cut open the bag. Before he could touch the ground Koroc used Aqua Jet to quickly get away from that family. Once he thought he was safe he rested by a bush to get himself together. "Where... am... I..?" Koroc asked himself trying to catch his breathe
__________________
Heart Gold FC: Kenneth 2364 8942 0500
  #17    
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:38 PM
zapdos926's Avatar
zapdos926
I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colorado, the herp derp square state
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Archur was enjoying his trip to Johto. He had been about to fall asleep against a tree when an Umbreon rushed past him. It turned around and launched an attack at unseen chaser. Archur ignored it. Other pokemon were always fighting as was the way of things. Pokemon were hunted, and eaten others were hunters. Circle of life. Archur was definitely a hunter, most definitely not by nature, but buy size. He was a Swampert for Arceus' sake! The only thing about to hunt him was a poacher or maybe a large grass type, but even they were scared off by his icebeam. He soon heard more fighting. A fight was normally something he ignored unless he got involved, but this was rather loud, so he went to investigate. Archur creeped up behind a tree to see the native time keeper, Celebi, fighting the time keeper of Sinnoh, Dialga. Thinking that it would be an interesting fight to watch, he sat back. Soon though, the splash damage from an attack knocked him out.
- - - - - - - - - -
Archur woke up laying flat on his stomach, face to face with a Horsea. "Hello, little fellow." Archur gave a calm smile which the pokemon returned. Then Archur realized, he was looking at a horsea, which meant he was in the ocean, which meant he was underwater, how odd. Archur lifted himself up and sat on his rump, the small sea horse pokemon swam up to his level and grinned as a large Kingdra came up behind it, presumably the Horseas mother. "Hello, M'am." Archur greeted. The Kingdra just gave him an odd look. "You're not from here, are you? You're very odd looking, to say the least." she swam around him a few times, examining him. "Well, I'm from Hoenn, another country. Just visiting." he stood up to his full height. "I've never heard of a country called Hoenn before." The kingdra said. "Mama, he just fell from the surface! There was a flash of light from above, and then SPPLLLAAAASHH!!" the horsea butted in and tried to emphasize by stretching his body out. "I could feel it from underwater!" "Well, sorry to be rude, but I've got to be going, which direction is the mainland?" Archur asked the Kingdra. A shadow suddenly fell over them. Archur looked up to see what looked like the hull of a wooden boat. The two other pokemon now looked scared. The kingdra pointed with her tail and told him to get out of the area quickly, then darted off. Archur decided to heed her advice and started swimming in the direction the kingdra told him to. He soon came to a slope which meant he was approaching a beach. He walked up out of the water to come to see that Ilex forest was gone. The only thing there was a few shrubs and thin trees. He soon saw a few humans trying to capture strange looking water type, one he had never seen before. It was only about the size of the Horsea and it easily fit into the male humans bag. The little pokemon escaped and got away, but Archur followed it with his eyes and then half ran on two legs, half galloped, to the pokemon. It was leaning against a bush, catching it's breath. "Hey do you know where we are?" Archur asked the pokemon.
__________________
Is it better to live on your feet than die on your knees or to die on your feet than live on your knees?
  #18    
Old August 18th, 2011, 12:46 AM
luigimario84's Avatar
luigimario84
Owner of worlds
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The nether
Gender: Male
Geo turned his head and noticed an Umbreon had just broken out of a cage. Then he looked and saw a Sableye coming to free him aswell! Then he noticed the humans were coming back. "RUN!" Geo called just as a man saw the Sableye. Another few men picked up the cage and carried him off not knowing what had happened to it.

Geo awoke while still being carried. He looked up and saw a big arena. The sky arena! He could hear a pokemon get defeated and dragged off. Then a man shouted out to everybody.
"Staraptor's next opponent will be...GARCHOMP!" The crowd cheered as Geo was carried in. The cage opened and he jumped out. He stared at the Staraptor ready for a fight. Then it attacked him with an Aerial ace attack. He dodged with the wing scratching his chest. Then he fought back with a Dragon claw. It sliced across the Staraptor's throat, leaving a big scar. Then it used gust and Geo was knocked flying. He got up slowly to see the bird was already upon him. It used Close combat to keep him on the ground. He kicked it off and used Dragon rage. It missed! The Staraptor then used Brave bird and Garchomp was knocked backwards. He was now pinned to the wall staring into the evil eyes of the bird pokemon
__________________
He came, he saw, he had a fit!

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!
  #19    
Old August 18th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Koroc's Avatar
Koroc
Just smile and wave.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Koroc had a puzzled look on his face as he looked around to see if he knew where he was. Confused and not knowing what to do Koroc began pace in a small area by the bush. He heard a voice and he quickly turned around. "Hey do you know where we are?" Koroc turned his head and saw a big red pokemon. He looked muscular and had a blue pendant around his neck. It took Koroc a bit to reply back as he just stared at the pokemon trying to see if it wanted to battle or if it was frienldy. "No, I dont know where we are." Koroc said scrathing the back of his head. "The last thing I remember was watching two pokemon fight in Ilex Forest and then I was here about to get carried off."
Getting up and dusting himself off Koroc smiled at the larger pokemon. Seeing as the pokemon came up to him trying to find out where they were couldn't be too evil Koroc decided to give him a chance. Not wanting to be rude he introduced himself to the Red pokemon. "Hi my name is Koroc. Nice to meet you." Koroc held out his hand hoping for a hand shake in friendship but inched his other closer to his scalchop just in case the pokemon wanted to do battle.
__________________
Heart Gold FC: Kenneth 2364 8942 0500
  #20    
Old August 18th, 2011, 07:47 AM
crebirk's Avatar
crebirk
This is Halloween
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Town of Halloween
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Caro had freed the Umbreon who dashes as soon as possible leaving only the Garchomp left to free. Then the Garchomp yelled, “RUN!!” Caro was confused not knowing whom he was yelling at. Then he noticed that the humans had come back and realized what was going on. One of them picked Caro up by his feet before he could escape. “So this is the one released the rest of them.” Caro thunder punched the man out of fright. The man dropped Caro and cursed. Caro started to run; then a deep pain in his skull caused him to black out. He had been pinned in the back of the head with a rock.

When Caro woke up he was in a cage. He tried to get up but his legs and hand were tied up! “Looks like its awake.” One of the humans said. “I want that thing dead for what it did!” the man Caro had punched yelled. “Now hold on.” the first man said “wouldn’t it be better to enter it into the Battle arena.” “Just get it out of my sight” the second man said. Some people picked up the cage and took Caro away. Caro started feeling dizzy again and blacked out.
__________________

Roleplays Im in:
O.o

Member of:

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature
  #21    
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Dia watched as they knocked the Sableye out and took the Garchomp away. She burned with anger at these human. They started carrying the Sableye away too. She was not going to sit here and watch this. She followed the people carrying the cage. When the got a little away from the camp, she steppedin front of them, her yellow rings glowing brightly.
"I am Twilight! Your lives end here!" she said. The humans looked confused. One drew a spear and jabbed it at her.
"We could always take this one too!" the one standing with the cage said. Dia hissed angrily and leapt back. She blasted Swift at the human, and watched as the star shaped bursts of power struck him and his spear, splintering the wood and leaving a lot of small cuts on him. She used Quick Attack to get to the second man and leapt up and used Bite on his arm. He yelped in pain and dropped the cage. Dia was hit in the ribs by the first man, who had picked up a rock. She spat out a littlee blood when she landed. She wasn't sure if it was her own, or the man she had bitten. She closed her eyes, and opened them again, sending out a pale ray. It struck the first man. He started to stumble around. He had been confused by her Confuse Ray. That was good. He kicked the second man in the leg. Dia turned to the cage and focused her menyal energy, and the cage sprung open. She dragged the Sableye away from the fight and then returned to finish them off. She hissed fiercely at them and fired a Shadow Ball at the second man. The dark sphere hit him and he fell to the ground. The first man had recovered from his confusion and picked up a stick. Dia was not impressed. She hissed loudly and leapt into the air... And was whacked on the head with the stick. Maybe it would give her brain damage or something. She didn't care. She looked up at the man with dazed eyes and stumbled to the side as he tried to bring the stick down on top of her. She focused her energy in a different way, and there were now two of her! One was just a copy, not even real, but it tricked him. He brought the stick down on the fake, and she blasted dark energy at the man. Her Faint Attack knocked him out. She shook her head and limped over to them. She was about to Bite there throats and kill them, but she decided against it. She walked dizzily back to the Sableye. She sniffed him. He didn't seem to be seriously hurt. And he kind of smelled different from everyone else she had met, except for the Garchomp that had been taken away before. She dragged him even further away from the site of the battle and left him there, still tied up. She sat down and watched him. Her yellow rings began to glow silver as she used Moonlight on herself. Her head felt better, but her ribs still hurt a lot. She sat down to wait for him to wake up.
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
  #22    
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:49 AM
crebirk's Avatar
crebirk
This is Halloween
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Town of Halloween
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
As Caro started to come around he realized that he was no longer in the humans cage, although he was still tied up. “Oh great, now am I going to get out of this.” Caro said. He tried to break the ropes with his claws but couldn’t quite reach it. “Wait how did I even get out in the first place.” Caro looked around and then did Caro realize that the Umbreon was sitting over to the left watching, the same Umbreon that he had saved from the humans. “Um…. excuse me, but can you help me.” Caro said hoping that the Umbreon was Friendly. Although Caro guessed that the Umbreon was the one who had saved him from the dreadful humans.
__________________

Roleplays Im in:
O.o

Member of:

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature
  #23    
Old August 18th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
"I just did. And if you mean untying the ropes, why should I? How do I know that you won't attack. Everyone else has today," Dia said. She got to her feet and began circling the Sableye. Yes, something was definately different about his scent. But she couldn't place it. She didn'r trust things that were different. Different usually meant pain, and she'd had enough of that. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to just leave him here or not. She knew if she left hiim here like this, he would be found by the humans again. Not a fate she would wish on anyone. But... She didn't feel like she could trust him. What if he tried to kill her. And, maybe he had answers to the questions she had.

"I might let you go. But first, where am I? How did I get here? Who are you and why were you opening the cages in that human camp? And why do you smell different from everyone else I've met? The only one I've ever met with a scent like that was the Garchomp in the cage that was taken away. So I'm assuming you two are similar. Tell me what I want to know, or I'll drag you back to the humans and let them have you!" Dia said. She was only partially bluffing. All she wanted to do was flee, but she had to stay and get some answers.
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
  #24    
Old August 18th, 2011, 09:30 AM
crebirk's Avatar
crebirk
This is Halloween
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Town of Halloween
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
"I just did. And if you mean untying the ropes, why should I? How do I know that you won't attack? Everyone else has today," Umbreon, said, "I might let you go. But first, where am I? How did I get here? Who are you and why were you opening the cages in that human camp? And why do you smell different from everyone else I've met? The only one I've ever met with a scent like that was the Garchomp in the cage that was taken away. So I'm assuming you two are similar. Tell me what I want to know, or I'll drag you back to the humans and let them have you!” The Umbreon said. Caro really didn’t want to go back to the humans so ha started answering to the questions “Well I don’t know where we are, I was hoping you would know. I was opening the cages because the humans were planning to do terrible things to you.” Why are the humans so unjust here? Caro thought to himself. “And I probably smell different because I’m not from around here” while answering the questions Caro was looking for a way to escape. The Moon is to bright I can’t use Shadow sneak to get out of this. Caro thought to himself. But then to Caro’s luck some clouds overhead blocked the light. Just long enough for Caro to disappear in to the shadows and reappear behind the Umbreon. “Any thing ells you need to ask?” Caro asked.
__________________

Roleplays Im in:
O.o

Member of:

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature
  #25    
Old August 18th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Nideous's Avatar
Nideous
The world refused to change...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Nature: Gentle
Dia whirled around with only one thing on her mind. She was under attack! She lunged at him, going for the throat with Bite. She hissed like she was crazy as she blasted him with Faint Attack at the same time. She didn't know why he suddenly went from being friendly to trying to kill her, but she wasn't going to let that happen. She didn't even hear when he asked if she had anything else to ask. The only thing she was thinking of was that she would kill him or knock him out before he did the same to her.

(OOC: Dia's very messed up, isn't she?)
__________________
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.