The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old August 6th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Episode 47: "Beheeyem and Duosion and the Dream Thief!"
「オーベムとダブランと夢泥棒!」
Air Date: 01/09/2011
Summary: Ash, Meowth and the others are heading to Nimbasa City. On their way, they decide to camp and Meowth goes looking for tree branches that could serve as firewood. Suddenly, the "Brain Pokémon" Beheeyem appears and hands a bunch of firewood to Meowth. After Cilan tells Beheeyem, who claims to be able to "grant any wish", that he'd like to sleep in a suite of a resort hotel once, it leads the group to a hotel inside the forest...

Last edited by Mew~; August 13th, 2011 at 08:54 AM.
Old August 6th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Maybe a Fennel and Musharna appearance? I don't really have much to go off of. Sounds definitely like a filler episode.

EDIT:
Looks like we have a summary now.

Ash, Meowth and the others are heading to Nimbasa City. On their way, they decide to camp and Meowth goes looking for tree branches that could serve as firewood. Suddenly, the "Brain Pokémon" Beheeyem appears and hands a bunch of firewood to Meowth. After Cilan tells Beheeyem, who claims to be able to "grant any wish", that he'd like to sleep in a suite of a resort hotel once, it leads the group to a hotel inside the forest...

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Last edited by Kenshin5; August 6th, 2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old August 8th, 2011, 08:04 AM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
This episode sounds pretty interesting considering that two spices of Pokemon that look nothing a like would work together (i like episodes like that).

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old August 25th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Whelp looks like a filler which I thought it was going to be. Looks like we get to see Officer Jenny in action though fun fun.

Old August 29th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant
Psychic type Pokemon with relation to the Dream World and dreams, looks like a rather fun filler. Can't to watch it when it airs at my place! XD

Old August 30th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Relaxed
I've actually forgotten about this episode. ;-; I didn't know which was airing this week lmao. The episode looks pretty interesting; I can't wait to see Beheeyem in action; well along with Duosion as well. I can't really see any captures, new moves or evolution. So I'll just look forward to a nice filler.

Team Rocket!
blasting off at the speed of light! surrender now or prepare to fight!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old September 3rd, 2011, 12:57 AM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

I went and watched this episode as soon as I heard from someone that the Subway Masters were in this episode

The filler was alright I guess, it was like Ash and co. (plus Officer Jenny) were inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream -rambles on- and it was pretty funny as well, what with Pikachu shocking Meowth and having Meowth eat those -insert berry name, I forgot- to make him stay awake.

POKECEPTION, maybe? : DDDDDD
Old September 3rd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Meowth was about the only thing doing it for me during that episode. It was alright at "best". And Meowth thought he had it bad with TR...

Old September 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
TemariChi
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TemariChi Send a message via Skype™ to TemariChi
When I watched this episode, I found it really entertaining :]~

It was a nice plot with the dreams and stuff

Sponsored Links