The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 23rd, 2014, 11:23 PM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here

■ ■ ■ ■

the MINECRAFT fanclub

Rules
PokeCommunity Server
Players

Welcome to the Minecraft Fan Club! This is the place to talk about the revered sandbox game, whether it be the graphics, to the blocks, to the mobs, or whatever you want to talk about!

Minecraft was originally released in 2009, made by Markus Persson, or most known as Notch. It is a sandbox indie game, which all you do is play in a free roam world, building giant structures, fight mobs, defy physics, and enchant items, with only using pixelized blocks.

Believe it or not, this game is one of the most popular games out in the market. Just shows that you don't need fancy graphics to have a good time!

Rules
  • Follow the PokeCommunity Rules and the Fan Clubs & Groups Rules.
  • Please note if you have a premium or cracked Minecraft account.
  • Discussion of future updates should be put in spoilers.
  • Have fun!

Name: Your PC Username.
Username: Your Minecraft Username.
Premium or Cracked?: If you bought or have someone buy for you Minecraft, choose Premium. If you just *cough*pirated*cough* got the game in different ways, choose Cracked.
Console Version: Are you playing the XBOX, PS, PC, Pocket, or Pi Edition?
Favorite Mob: Hostile, Neutral, or w/e

PokeCommunity Server

We also have two dedicated PokeCommunity Minecraft Servers. One is Craftrum, which is hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura. This is mostly used in official events like the Get Together. The other one is Verdanturf, hosted by elheroeoscuro and the VG mods, which is currently the more public one. Unfortunately both of those servers are only available to PREMIUM users. To access Verdanturf and see more info on it, please go here!

Players

Leijon - gunnerpow [PC]
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer - swiftdeere [PC]
Anna - eternallyanna [PC]
doge - thuglifebear [PC]
Endless - [XBOX]
Roaming Murkrow - Bruglar [PC]
Shiny Bunnelby - Grimmcrow [XBOX]

Leijon

:33 < Coz you know I'd walk a thousand miles

#poc #fcg #battleserver #pclive #dailybloggity #theshippingqueensdiary

Last edited by Leijon; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:47 PM.
Old August 24th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Nature: Brave
aaaand bumping this as well! If I played Minecraft I'd join in a heartbeat, but I don't have it. So, I'll be a witness! Approved~
Old August 24th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer

Nature: Relaxed
Sign Me up to this!!!

Name:
Username: swiftdeere
Premium or Cracked?:Premium
Favorite Mob: Horse

Old August 24th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Name: Anna
Username: eternallyanna
Premium or Cracked?: Premium
Fav Mob: Sheepy

also you should add a q for platform like PC/XBOne/PS3 whatevs cause not everyone plays PC!

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 24th, 2014, 11:56 AM
doge
[INTENSIFIES]
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to doge
yaahh

Name: doge
Username: thuglifebear
Favorite Mob: Slime
Old August 25th, 2014, 01:02 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

Okay! Added everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
Name: Anna
Username: eternallyanna
Fav Mob: Sheepy

also you should add a q for platform like PC/XBOne/PS3 whatevs cause not everyone plays PC!
I also added the Console Version question too :3

Anyways, here's a topic to start off!

How did you get into Minecraft?

Leijon

Old August 25th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Uhhhh Achievement Hunter videos actually. Like they were playing and it looked fun so I got it after a month or so and then my friend hosted a server for a while and that was sorta fun but I was still noobish and couldn't really match everyone else's build levels so I didn't do a lot on there. I looked into Craftrum a bit but it was like always down when I tried to join idk. And after that I would go on-and-off of playing on single player. Built a big town in a world and then left it for a while until my little brothers started wanting to play Minecraft with me? so would switch between survival and creative with all of them to build and play properly haha. But we could only really do that when I was at my dad's and that wasn't too often. After a while GT happened, Craftrum opened up, got wayyy back into Minecraft haha.

oops thats my minecraft history actually o well

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:39 AM

I had always heard of it but not had a clue what it was. First time I saw it for real was my friend playing the pocket version demo on his phone (ironically he now hates minecraft) I downloaded the pocket demo, then the PC demo and ultimately decided to invest in the full PC game. I have had it for about two years but mostly played single player until recently I have been playing on servers (mostly PC's own).

Old August 25th, 2014, 06:07 PM
doge
[INTENSIFIES]
Community Supporter

I got into minecraft when a friend introduced me to it and had me play on a cracked version with him. I really enjoyed it and after a year of playing on and off cracked mc and watching people play the actual game on youtube I decided to actually buy it! Kind of didn't use it much after that since I didn't have anyone to play with, but I'm starting to get back into it with the PC servers :p
Old August 26th, 2014, 01:38 AM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Name: Endless.
Premium or Cracked?: Premium.
Console Version: Yes, I've got the Xbox edition.
Favorite Mob: Neutral.

At first, I had no idea what it was. I did run into some articles on it in video game sites, but didn't exactly bother to check them, sadly. Then, Minecraft suddenly began to grow more popular in a forum I used to go--people were discussing it whenever they got the chance--and that definitely sparked interest in me. Although I didn't buy it soon after, I did manage to get a hold of about four to six months later, and as soon as I did, I began to enjoy it a ton, and would spend hours under the game every day. Now, I still play, but not as much as I used to, sadly. I'm going to try mods and such in my PC version, and hopefully, that should help bring my interest back up, even just a bit.
Old August 26th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Discord.
Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Send a message via Skype™ to Discord.
Name: Roaming Murkrow
Username: Bruglar
Premium or Cracked?: Cracked, i plan on buying the real thing as soon as possible (mainly need to take care of some high school stuff first)
Console Version: PC
Favorite Mob: Creeper

2 classmates gave me a cracked version cause they wanted me to play it on the server they were on(which supported cracked Minecraft versions). Sadly the fact that i knew absolutely nothing about the game and all the constant griefing turned me off for the most part. When i got bored enough i decided to play single player and it was way more fun that multiplayer, till i learned what everything in Minecraft does so i don't have the thrills of discovering new stuff anymore. Aside from trying mods, i really don't play Minecraft anymore, hopefully when i buy Minecraft and join the PC server that will change.

My personal webpage under construction.
Paired with Polar Spectrum
Essentials forme change with moves script

I support Digimon Your Digital Dream

I support Pokemon The Movie Game

Old 4 Weeks Ago, 03:59 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

Welcome guys! I'll add you shortly but first here's another topic to ponder on!

Since 1.8 is FINALLY coming out this Tuesday, what are your thoughts about it? Do you think that they should have added more stuff, was the wait worth the while, what features you can't wait to get on to?

Discuss!

Leijon

Old 4 Weeks Ago, 04:19 AM

Sad I know, but the most exciting thing for me in 1.8 is the rabbits

Old 4 Weeks Ago, 07:33 AM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

I'm excited for things to reflect the color of wood they were made of :D Also rabbits. But for the most part I know nothing about 1.8 oops.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 12:56 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

So 1.8 is now officially out! What are your thoughts about it now that you are playing it now?

Leijon

Old 4 Weeks Ago, 02:19 PM
doge
[INTENSIFIES]
Community Supporter

I think the new stone blocks added to the game are pretty cool! Also the new ocean monuments are really cool, but really tough to get into, I was getting my butt kicked earlier by guardians haha. Although 1.8 does seems to be laggy for some reason, or maybe it's just me.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 11:18 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

I don't actually know if it's laggy af or it just seems that way without OptiFine. Either way I've been having a time of it in Verdanturf. Weirdly, not too laggy chilling with my forty sheep next to my bunny farm (bunnies!!!!!) but way more laggy just hanging out in my tree farm. Not to the point where anything's unplayable yet, but frustrating and makes me wary of leaving zones I know are safe.

So what I'm saying is I haven't actually done much beyond woodcraft, bunnies, and banners. Banners are fun but boy I'm very, very sure we'll be seeing some ugly-ass things around. Oh wait that's right not a fan of enchantment stuff. :( Don't like that it costs me lapis. And don't like that it's harder to level; I have a hard enough time with that. :P

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 06:53 AM
Shiny Bunnelby
'Hoy (-ω-)/

Ooh.

Name: Shiny Bunnelby
Username: Grimmcrow
Console Version: Xbox 360 Edition. My PC is pretty junked up, so I am investing in a nice laptop. So, my username is my 360 Gamertag.
Favorite Mob: Ocelot. Awh <3

Also, how I got into Minecraft is pretty sentimental to me. It was almost four years ago and a best friend of mine was obsessed with getting me into Minecraft. I eventually did and we played pretty frequently. Just the two of us. We built all sorts of things and had a blast. He passed away on May 13th, 2011 from an experimental drug overdose (it wasn't mixed properly). He had a massive seizure and was in a coma for a week before he was taken off life support. Every time I hear "Wet Hands" from that game's soundtrack, I cry. Minecraft was his favorite thing and he would have been blown away if he saw it become so popular and with a console edition. I miss him.

Last edited by Denny Hamlin; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:28 AM. Reason: merging posts, don't double post unless the club hasn't been active for at least two weeks.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 11:49 PM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

Welcome to the club guys! Already updated the list ^^

So, guys, Minecraft has been known to be a building game of some sorts.

Have you built something amazing in the game yet? A Mob Trap, a City, a Mansion, a Mall? Did you do it in Survival or Creative?

Discuss!

Leijon

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 11:29 AM

Have you built something amazing in the game yet? A Mob Trap, a City, a Mansion, a Mall? Did you do it in Survival or Creative?

I once built a massive automated wheat farm and a a underground rail system to supply it and to deliver the goods farmed there. That was in creative.
Most of my survival projects have large rail networks.

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 02:53 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

I don't build megastructures. Just nice houses and farms, usually in survival but I did a pretty town in creative that my brothers and I play in. I don't do much for redstone and automation and most things I build are just for survival play and for a real purpose. I build kinda pretty but I'm practicality-focused. :P

Although, that huge bridge I built in Craftrum? That was pretty cool. Would have been cooler if I actually finished it but whatever lmao.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 06:36 PM
BakingBluePotatoe
The Red Death Alchemist

Nature: Brave
Name: BakingBluePotatoe
Username: (leaving blank)
Premium or Cracked?: Borrowing, acctually, tis all premium tho.
Console Version: I play Xbox360 AND PC
Favorite Mob: Mooshroom!

Oh MAN, after playing the xbox version with my friend for months, I'm finally able to play the PC version... only because my friend can't cuz her compy is terrible, so she's letting me borrow her account to play :p

Holy crud, going back to xbox will be haaaaard, I haven't really gotten a chance to get super absorbed in the PC version yet, but GOSH, even without the new update there's already a ton of cool stuff to play with... add in the update? I'll be busy for a while... by the time I get bored enough for mods, I think they'll have figured out how to get them to the new version.

Blame my friend. She somehow got into it, then brought it to my place, I was reluctant, but somehow was talked into trying it. The rest is history.

So 1.8 is now officially out! What are your thoughts about it now that you are playing it now?
So much new stuff for me as it is, coming from the console version, so I can't really say much for the new update.
Tho.. them bunnies <3 and I'm happy the Sheep are now more worth it to kill... I feel bad killing 3 at the begginning of survival just so I can sleep >.<
I've yet to see the ocean monument thing... sounds awesome tho!

Almost all of my building is done in creative mode...
my friend and I have been working on a flatworld on the xbox for mooonths. I've made an ocean, a really long river, a big forest for the spawn point, and I made a 3-story apartment complex, AND I'm still working on the Creeper Temple!
On a different Xbox map, I made this cool, but very small, floating island thingy, with a pool of water, and a waterfall to go up/down it. and the house I made is out of obsidian, and it's a big triangle, and the roof is kinda a triangular pyramid thing. x3

PC version? nothing so far, but I started up on making a big red tower on a cliff in one world, and slowly working to recreate our flatworld on a new flat map... once again, I'm starting with the ocean!
... I've gone mad, halp. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
I don't actually know if it's laggy af or it just seems that way without OptiFine. Either way I've been having a time of it in Verdanturf. Weirdly, not too laggy chilling with my forty sheep next to my bunny farm (bunnies!!!!!) but way more laggy just hanging out in my tree farm. Not to the point where anything's unplayable yet, but frustrating and makes me wary of leaving zones I know are safe.
I had lag issues too, when I first started... I started with Amplified for the heck of it, and,,, well, it lagged, but... it was kinda expected, and it really only lagged when loading up new chunks... once it loaded up, it was fine. But then I went to my flatworld and it just... lagged SO bad it was unplayable >.<

What I did to fix it, WITHOUT Optifine mind you, was I upgraded my graphics card's drivers, then I installed the 64-bit Java, as I have a 64-bit os. go in the graphics options and change a couple setting, and BOOM! no more lag, yay! 8D

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Outlinks:
Twitter (Main) || deviantART || Tumblr || Youtube
Twitter (RP acct 1) || Twitter (RP acct 2)

Old 2 Weeks Ago, 06:17 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

Anyways, I haven't built anything that great :x I tried to build a city on creative mode, only go to finish a Quartz Tower, some roads, and about half of a mall. the Quartz tower isn't even fully furnished yet ;;

Leijon

Old 2 Weeks Ago, 12:16 PM
El Héroe Oscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

Nature: Calm
The only thing I can think of that I made was video game characters out of wool. I like to do that and plan making a few on the server. Mario, Mega Man, DK. You name it, I make it
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 12:22 PM
Discord.
Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Send a message via Skype™ to Discord.
I made pixel sprites of Pokemon, a statue of my own Minecraft skin and some other random stuff. Otherwise haven't really made anything amazing in Minecraft.

My personal webpage under construction.
Paired with Polar Spectrum
Essentials forme change with moves script

I support Digimon Your Digital Dream

I support Pokemon The Movie Game

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here