< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Playground Guess The Reaction #1

Notices

The Playground It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to the Playground, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Reply Post Reply

Old 1 Week Ago (11:28 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Alright fellas, this game's simple. I'll bring forth a story or fact and you shall selects your actual reaction to it. After that, say "guess the reaction" or something similar. The next poster shall then guess your reaction. After that, you shall reply saying what the answer is, then guess that person's reaction as well. Have fun!

Imagine you had a freind bring forth a sad story heard on the news or something. It goes something like this: "Two people have been taken captive from an assault while vacationing. According to one of the captives that escaped, they were treated harshly while imprisoned. When the captive revealed the location of the hidout of the criminals to the police, the place was abandoned. The motives of these criminals are unknown, and so are their current whereabouts."

Which of the following psychological states do you mainly feel. (You can only choose one.)

1. I feel sad for the poor, abused captive.
2. I feel currious about the missing details.
3. I feel happy because I remember how valuable my freedom is.
4. I'm faily apathic about the issue, at least comparred to more important matters I am dealing with.
MiracleGhost47

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (1:41 PM).
全て守りたい
ModeratorCS

Nature: Modest
4 for me

You find out that your friend who told you the story is actually one of the captives o.o How do you react?
Paired with Lostelle and Sukyandaru

wonderful and lovely Valentine
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links