The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old August 15th, 2011, 08:04 PM
twistedpuppy's Avatar
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Nature: Timid
Selfish much Live? Give other people a chance. xP But yes, it would be nice to have more mods who are more involved in the trading community.

I know this seems gimmicky, but why not add some activities to Trade Corner once in a while. Egg Swaps seem to be pretty successful in drawing activity. Breeding contests can be held for newbies & veterens. Anything that boosts activity & can keep members here helps.

And to add my opinion on what everyone is talking about...
The purpose of hack checking & cloning is to provide a service to traders that are not readily available. Things like trade evolutions, item trades, & EV training requests can all be requested in a shop or the quick trade thread. Poke Transfers is somewhat debatable. It's not something that is available to everyone, but can be offered in the QTT or in shops with out having to be regulated. Although I would caution people to clone their pokémon before transferring them. If anything were to go wrong, you still have a copy.

With all that all that being said hack checking + cloning belong in a services thread together. They're both services being provided to the masses. I don't see why the should have their own threads. Just fill out a simple form & the cloners/checkers will pick up the pokémon.

Graveyard forum...yes! I'm so sick of spam. We need it.

I wouldn't know how big of a problem Quick Trade Thread is having with determining which generation people are trading with, but if it's that much of a bother, then separate them.

This may add more clutter, but I wouldn't be opposed to a general guide thread. Guides for IV breeding, EV training, 4th & 5th Gen RNG abuse, putting together a CSS template could all be things that would be found in that thread. Of course many of these resources already exist throughout the forums, but I believe they would be put to more effective use here in Trade corner.

Back to the cloning thread, if official cloners are chosen I think it'd be wise to add a limit chosen by the cloner & displayed in the thread.
Example:
Cloner 1 (6 pokémon per day)
Cloner 2 (no limit)
Cloner 3 (cloning available through 5-6pm GMT -4)

Anyways, those are my thoughts.
  #27    
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Lilith's Avatar
Lilith
Protect his very soul.
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
I really hope tons more traders post here; don't be shy! Even a yes or no or idea can help make a difference. ^_^

This is what I gathered.
Major suggestions
  • Official Cloning / Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated, outlined, prerequisites)
    For: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega
    Against:
  • Graveyard sub-forum
    For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy
    Against:
  • Multiple sub-forums
    For:
    Against: dragonomega
    Not Sure: Kenshin5, Pokemon Game Fan
  • Helpful Guides Sticky (one thread includes topics: thread presentation, RNG, EV, IV)
    For: Eldena, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5
    Against:
  • Quick Trade Misc Services Sticky Thread
    For: dragonomega
    Against: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5

Minor suggestions
  • Post 4th/5thGeneration in QTT; okay
  • Events in TC; okay but let's focus on the dirty work, then party later
  • Announcement about our Trade chatroom in Pokemon Online; okay
  • Limits on cloning requests to not overwork cloners; okay
  • I see a bit discussion about how mass cloning can cause a stale market. What is immensely making Trade become boring is the influx of free downloadables (Mat, Infi, etc). People need to breed their own (unique) Pokemon and spark competition and variety (optional: feeling like a boss). I hope the RNG guides provide useful, or at least the guides can stress the importance of having an attractable thread and inventory. You're really showing a part of yourself in your trade shop so you might as well put much effort in it.
  • More staff; ohu!
  • Eventually allow cloning in shops; ohu guiz!
  • Shop Index or Member Index; no, who's going to update those? -sobs-
__________________
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.

Last edited by Lilith; August 18th, 2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: kenshin lol :P
  #28    
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Kenshin5's Avatar
Kenshin5
Wanderer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
I dunno about multiple sub forums. I was just thinking of one if being Shops if that trades wanted it and the Graveyard thing wasn't going to be implemented.

I am for the Helpful Guides as long as they are on housed in one topic. Like the respective Gaming Boards do with their Frequently Asked Questions Topic.

Just wondering but would an increase in the number of pokemon a topic is allowed be a need? Cause I see some iffy topics that seem between should be in Quick Trade Thread to a borderline shop. Maybe that's cause they aren't formatted like a shop(which hopefully if people read a thread presentation shop they will at least spruce it up a bit even if it is small). Or they are looking for more then the bare minimum of 10, like for instance somebody is looking for every starter expect Unova(maybe throw in a couple legendary pokes) that's more then 10 but really that's a temp topic that would clutter the forum up just as much as the topics that should be in Quick Trade and are almost the same amount. Maybe a stricter stance on topics being posted should come into play?
__________________

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

  #29    
Old August 18th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Lance
Master of Dragons
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
I really hope tons more traders post here; don't be shy! Even a yes or no or idea can help make a difference. ^_^

This is what I gathered.
Major suggestions
  • Official Cloning / Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated, outlined, prerequisites)
    For: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega, Livewire
    Against:
  • Graveyard sub-forum
    For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy, Livewire
    Against:
  • Multiple sub-forums
    For:
    Against: dragonomega
    Not Sure: Kenshin5, Pokemon Game Fan
  • Helpful Guides Sticky (one thread includes topics: thread presentation, RNG, EV, IV)
    For: Eldena, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, Livewire
    Against:
  • Quick Trade Misc Services Sticky Thread
    For: dragonomega
    Against: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, Livewire

Bolded the ones I agree with. ;)
__________________
  #30    
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:58 PM
sunwriter's Avatar
sunwriter
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to sunwriter Send a message via Skype™ to sunwriter
One thing that is a personal pet peeve of mine is when people post tradeshops and don't list what generation they're trading. I'd like to see it required for shops to be labeled as 4th Gen, 5th Gen, or Both. This way I can see at a glance while scrolling through the shops which ones I'm interested without having to go in to each shop and see if it's mentioned in the post.
__________________
HeartGold - 1334 1897 0664

Check out my trade thread!
  #31    
Old August 19th, 2011, 05:29 PM
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Mods: we definitely need more as I barely see Aurafire. I have to say TwilightBlade did a good job handling the trade corner by herself though.

Graveyard Sub forum: Not so sure about it since we already have a bumping action, all the closed thread will eventually come down to bottom.

Cloning can be added to the already-have sticky Hack-check thread.

The daily trade corner chit chat can be changed into the sticky chit-chat/Question/RNG help thread since people mostly talk about their RNG pokemons anyway. Under the rule for the thread, we just need the mod add a post where they can do a guide for RNG (in simple word, smogon is just too "fancy").
__________________
  #32    
Old August 19th, 2011, 09:11 PM
PokéSwimmer's Avatar
PokéSwimmer
Keeping time time time
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Night Sky's Edge
Nature: Relaxed
On the topic of RNG guides:

If we were to include guides, I think it would be best if PC had its own RNG guides rather than use those of other sites (who would write them though?). Personally, I'd be down to write a text/visual guide focusing on PPRNG (the Mac counterpart to RNG Reporter) in my free time. Unfortunately though, I wouldn't be able to write one for RNG Reporter since I don't own a Windows computer.

Also, there are ways of cloning without AR, so wouldn't having a guide on that help alleviate a good portion of the work of the "official cloners" (should this service be implemented)?
__________________

  #33    
Old August 20th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Diabolico's Avatar
Diabolico
The Dark Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Well....... I know this isn't smogon, but I would say we add a thread that will explain to other players how to rng abuse just in case.

And also, this might not be a good idea.... but.... perhaps we can add a thread where we can put a list of players who are reliable like twilightblade, and the others who are good traders. And we can also add a list of players who are trolls (like lolpo), banned, and those are unreliable. =/
__________________
English White FC: 0604 6894 7041
Platinum FC: 3610 5204 2626
My Trade Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306039
  #34    
Old August 20th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Kenshin5's Avatar
Kenshin5
Wanderer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwriter View Post
One thing that is a personal pet peeve of mine is when people post tradeshops and don't list what generation they're trading. I'd like to see it required for shops to be labeled as 4th Gen, 5th Gen, or Both. This way I can see at a glance while scrolling through the shops which ones I'm interested without having to go in to each shop and see if it's mentioned in the post.
I think it would be nice if they just stated what FC/Game they were trading from the get go so the trade would flow smoother for both parties. I don't see the shops really need labels at this time. If the people have their friend codes listed in their OP or Sig then it is not that hard to make an extra click and evaluate the shop while you are looking at potential pokemon you are interested in. I guess it would be somewhat helpful, but I personally wouldn't want a prefix added to my shop if I currently had one active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny18 View Post
The daily trade corner chit chat can be changed into the sticky chit-chat/Question/RNG help thread since people mostly talk about their RNG pokemons anyway. Under the rule for the thread, we just need the mod add a post where they can do a guide for RNG (in simple word, smogon is just too "fancy").
I am in favor of this. That way we don't have to create an extra sticky that won't be used outside of the occasional person looking for info in the guides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokéSwimmer View Post
Also, there are ways of cloning without AR, so wouldn't having a guide on that help alleviate a good portion of the work of the "official cloners" (should this service be implemented)?
I doubt having a cloning guide would really take much requests off the table. AR Cloning seems to be the most convenient so if they don't have to do tedious work themselves then I doubt they will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolico View Post
And also, this might not be a good idea.... but.... perhaps we can add a thread where we can put a list of players who are reliable like twilightblade, and the others who are good traders. And we can also add a list of players who are trolls (like lolpo), banned, and those are unreliable. =/
Isn't that what White Lists and Black Lists in Players own threads are for? I don't really see the need to add such listing in a thread other then your own. And I really see no point of adding somebody that is banned. Wouldn't their being banned prevent them from trading with anyone new(sure they could go to the trouble of creating a new account, but I doubt that is too prevalent)? Or if they are trolls then they may eventually suffer the same fate as banned people so then just use the report button for that. If there is really a need for this then it could always be added to the Trade Rules and Hack Lists topic.
__________________

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White


Last edited by Kenshin5; August 20th, 2011 at 11:02 AM.
  #35    
Old August 20th, 2011, 11:06 AM
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolico View Post
And also, this might not be a good idea.... but.... perhaps we can add a thread where we can put a list of players who are reliable like twilightblade, and the others who are good traders. And we can also add a list of players who are trolls (like lolpo), banned, and those are unreliable. =/
I disagree with this idea. Good, bad, reliable, unreliable traders depend on each person. That's why we have the white list and the black list for. If our forum has a thread just like the blacklisted thread in smogon, it may end up (I'm so sorry, smogon, for saying this) like a joke where people accuse each others.

In fact, we already have a blacklisted pokemon thread. It is a more easier way to prevent the hacked pokemons from being traded.
__________________
  #36    
Old August 20th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Diabolico's Avatar
Diabolico
The Dark Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Welll..... How about a giveaway section in the tradecorner where we can make giveaway threads?
__________________
English White FC: 0604 6894 7041
Platinum FC: 3610 5204 2626
My Trade Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306039
  #37    
Old August 20th, 2011, 11:36 AM
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolico View Post
Welll..... How about a giveaway section in the tradecorner where we can make giveaway threads?
We already have a giveaway section in each our own thread or we can just simply post it on the Quick Trade Thread. I have seen two giveaway section in two others forum: smogon and friendcodes and I see that there are not many people do the giveaway so I do not think we need an extra space for it.
__________________
  #38    
Old August 20th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Alternative's Avatar
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
You have my thoughts on this already, but I thought I should scout other people's ideas, being a veteran of this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwriter View Post
One thing that is a personal pet peeve of mine is when people post tradeshops and don't list what generation they're trading. I'd like to see it required for shops to be labeled as 4th Gen, 5th Gen, or Both. This way I can see at a glance while scrolling through the shops which ones I'm interested without having to go in to each shop and see if it's mentioned in the post.
This is something that can go both ways. I don't think it should be necessary, since most people trade with the 5th generation anyway, but just say if you're trading in the fourth generation at the most. I don't think it's needed for Black and White.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny18 View Post
Mods: we definitely need more as I barely see Aurafire. I have to say TwilightBlade did a good job handling the trade corner by herself though.

Graveyard Sub forum: Not so sure about it since we already have a bumping action, all the closed thread will eventually come down to bottom.

Cloning can be added to the already-have sticky Hack-check thread.

The daily trade corner chit chat can be changed into the sticky chit-chat/Question/RNG help thread since people mostly talk about their RNG pokemons anyway. Under the rule for the thread, we just need the mod add a post where they can do a guide for RNG (in simple word, smogon is just too "fancy").
Mods can be needed, but it's really up to TwilightBlade and the higher staff whether we get more staff working here. A graveyard sub-forum would be something only staff can see, and locked threads get moved there so you can't see them. It also stops all those pointless locked threads from pushing all the good shops down. The DCC is a general place, whereas a compiled guides could be made a sticky here for whatever reason and people can ask in the DCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokéSwimmer View Post
On the topic of RNG guides:

If we were to include guides, I think it would be best if PC had its own RNG guides rather than use those of other sites (who would write them though?). Personally, I'd be down to write a text/visual guide focusing on PPRNG (the Mac counterpart to RNG Reporter) in my free time. Unfortunately though, I wouldn't be able to write one for RNG Reporter since I don't own a Windows computer.

Also, there are ways of cloning without AR, so wouldn't having a guide on that help alleviate a good portion of the work of the "official cloners" (should this service be implemented)?
With RNG guides, I've already written guides for DPPt and HGSS RNG abuse, which could be moved here. I'm pretty sure TwilightBlade said she was writing a guide for Black and White, so maybe you could just help her out with the Mac side of things, since it shouldn't be too different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolico View Post
Well....... I know this isn't smogon, but I would say we add a thread that will explain to other players how to rng abuse just in case.

And also, this might not be a good idea.... but.... perhaps we can add a thread where we can put a list of players who are reliable like twilightblade, and the others who are good traders. And we can also add a list of players who are trolls (like lolpo), banned, and those are unreliable. =/
I'm really against having a thread for who are good and bad traders. Moreso the good traders than anything. Having a list of good traders shadows the other users who aren't defined as "good" but they are and never get trades because of these people who others will always go to.

Also there is the thing about the Whitelist and Blacklist in people's shops, where people can show who they think are good and bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolico View Post
Welll..... How about a giveaway section in the tradecorner where we can make giveaway threads?
Like others have said, there is the Quick Trade thread where you can announce if you're giving away Pokemon, and you can host a giveaway in your own trade thread. And you can have a giveaway if you're offering ten or more Pokemon in this giveaway still.
__________________
  #39    
Old August 21st, 2011, 09:30 AM
ebiltun's Avatar
ebiltun
Shiny and Event Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
I think threads should be approved by a moderator.
  #40    
Old August 21st, 2011, 09:36 AM
Perrie ✿'s Avatar
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebiltun View Post
I think threads should be approved by a moderator.
Think about how much extra work Blade and Aura would have to take on if thread approval was around. Since Aura isn't around much because he's busy, Blade would probably idk. die. ;; sorry bb. Since there's a lot of threads made in TC. \;

F.Y.I I was for the RNG guides and such. ;-; But Blade, I won't type them up, because hurr hurr. o3o
__________________
1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
  #41    
Old August 21st, 2011, 10:52 AM
PokéSwimmer's Avatar
PokéSwimmer
Keeping time time time
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Night Sky's Edge
Nature: Relaxed
Well this idea just came to me. Would it be possible to allow members to be able to edit the titles of their own threads (just in the Trade Corner) so they won't have to bug a moderator every time they want to change their shop title or announce a giveaway?
__________________

  #42    
Old August 21st, 2011, 10:54 AM
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokéSwimmer View Post
Well this idea just came to me. Would it be possible to allow members to be able to edit the titles of their own threads (just in the Trade Corner) so they won't have to bug a moderator every time they want to change their shop title or announce a giveaway?
Exact same thought lol XD
__________________
  #43    
Old August 21st, 2011, 02:33 PM
Diabolico's Avatar
Diabolico
The Dark Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Sigh..... NVM. I just knew my ideas are not good.


(I just don't even know why twilightblade ask for suggestions and ideas from me in the first place)
__________________
English White FC: 0604 6894 7041
Platinum FC: 3610 5204 2626
My Trade Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306039
  #44    
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:01 PM
Kenshin5's Avatar
Kenshin5
Wanderer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolico View Post
Welll..... How about a giveaway section in the tradecorner where we can make giveaway threads?
Giveaway section alone I don't think would work. If services were added that may be one thing. But still both of those together may not generate enough active to warrant a subforum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative View Post

I'm really against having a thread for who are good and bad traders. Moreso the good traders than anything. Having a list of good traders shadows the other users who aren't defined as "good" but they are and never get trades because of these people who others will always go to.
Having a list of "good" traders from say a guest or new persons perspective would come off elitist to me. I'm not in favor of that listing of good or bad either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebiltun View Post
I think threads should be approved by a moderator.
That would be more of a pain for TwilightBlade and Aurafire then their current situation. At least with Graveyard they can just move all the unneeded topics their instead of having to look over absolutely every thread before it is approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokéSwimmer View Post
Well this idea just came to me. Would it be possible to allow members to be able to edit the titles of their own threads (just in the Trade Corner) so they won't have to bug a moderator every time they want to change their shop title or announce a giveaway?
I'd love this as a forumwide then, since I hate not being able to edit it 15 minutes after topic creation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolico View Post
Sigh..... NVM. I just knew my ideas are not good.


(I just don't even know why twilightblade ask for suggestions and ideas from me in the first place)
Because she wanted as much feedback as she could get. Any feedback is better then no feedback. At least you voiced your opinion, even though people didn't agree with some of your suggestions.
__________________

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

  #45    
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:04 PM
Pokemon Game Fan's Avatar
Pokemon Game Fan
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Yaaayyy, my suggestion was considered, that's the first time a professional forum ever mentioned my name in a "considerations" post. *excited.* :D

Oh and I mean sub forums in general, like not just in this section, but I mean in total. Like "4th gen trade section", "5th gen trade section", etc.
  #46    
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM
Perrie ✿'s Avatar
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Game Fan View Post
Oh and I mean sub forums in general, like not just in this section, but I mean in total. Like "4th gen trade section", "5th gen trade section", etc.
Wait, if I got this right; you want sub-forums in most of the forums? \; Those Sub-forums would be 4th Gen Trading and 5th Gen Trading. Wouldn't that kinda take away the purpose from the TC. Or are you saying TC should those as sub-forums.

:x confused.
__________________
1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
  #47    
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:14 PM
Kenshin5's Avatar
Kenshin5
Wanderer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Game Fan View Post
Yaaayyy, my suggestion was considered, that's the first time a professional forum ever mentioned my name in a "considerations" post. *excited.* :D

Oh and I mean sub forums in general, like not just in this section, but I mean in total. Like "4th gen trade section", "5th gen trade section", etc.
I'm confused as well. So if this is the case wouldn't TC be split in two? And what of the people that have shops that have both 4th and 5th Generation offered? I'm guessing their would be two separate shops then?
__________________

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

  #48    
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:16 PM
Perrie ✿'s Avatar
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
I'm confused as well. So if this is the case wouldn't TC be split in two? And what of the people that have shops that have both 4th and 5th Generation offered? I'm guessing their would be two separate shops then?
If that is the case. Things would get extremely confusing. \; Managing two different shops, updating them both. Making them both. It would just be a great big hassle. If splitting TC up is what you meant; I say no. ;/
__________________
1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
  #49    
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM
Pokemon Game Fan's Avatar
Pokemon Game Fan
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Oh yeah, that is true...

Well then, I think people should be forced to write "4th gen" or "5th gen" before their trade threads or quick-trades.
It would make things easier, since there's no other way to secure this.
  #50    
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
PokéSwimmer's Avatar
PokéSwimmer
Keeping time time time
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Night Sky's Edge
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Game Fan View Post
Oh yeah, that is true...

Well then, I think people should be forced to write "4th gen" or "5th gen" before their trade threads or quick-trades.
It would make things easier, since there's no other way to secure this.
Forcing people to do that would be pretty annoying (for both members and moderators), so I strongly dissagree with your idea.
I honestly don't see what the problem is. It's incredibly easy to tell which generation a thread is just by looking through it anyway.
__________________

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.