The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 13th, 2011, 03:25 PM
LifeUpStudios
Cheater Trainer

Hey guys. I am LifeUpStudios and I play ALOT of pokemon. I originally play the games through normally then I just ease through them with my other pokemon game... hey, what can I say? I like to have all the main games... I do have a couple other old pokemon games like the 2 Pokemon Stadiums and some other random ones... I think I have colloseum as well :/. But as I was saying A.K.A - I play through Pokemon Red or Black, or Ruby, or whatever normally and then I get some cheats for the other version of the game like Blue or Yellow, White, ect. and work out how to get my cheats to work... I did a while ago give out lots of Reshirams and Zekroms.... What can I say? I cheat for a living. But, I like to play pokemon alot. I may do events again where I give away all the legendaries for anyone.... Right now, I need to find my DS charger annd get the DS internet working.

Well, Im Liam. Hi.
HACKING!
Old August 13th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Hi there, Liam! It's great to see ya here at the PokeCommunity! My, my, you're quite a bigger Pokemon gamer than I am! xD Currently I own Silver, Pokemon Stadium 1, and White... but I have tried all of the games, either by emulator or with a friend. Luckilly PC has quite a few sections all about the games! You can visit the Current Generation Gaming (that houses Black & White and the 4th Generation gaming), as well as General Pokemon Gaming (that houses Advanced Generation, Metal/Color, and Spin-offs).

Just wanted to say welcome aboard! And I hope you enjoy it here! If for any reason you have any questions, feel free to ask either myself or my partner Hiidoran! We're here to help. Read the rules, and I'll see ya! :)

CHASE ELLIOTT
enjoyillinois.com 300 winner | chicago, illinois | july 19, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Old August 13th, 2011, 05:09 PM
LifeUpStudios
Cheater Trainer

Heh. Great to see I'm already being greeted. Thanks, mate. I guess Im gonna be seeing you around.
HACKING!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links