< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge A wild ChrisHex appeared!

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Reply Post Reply
Old August 14th, 2011 (2:04 PM).
Hexoid Trainer
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm ChrisHex, an expert pokemon trainer. My favorite pokemon are Zangoose and Shiny Umbreon.
Old August 14th, 2011 (4:18 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Brave

I welcome you to the PokeCommunity, fellow expert trainer. So tell me...what part of Pokemon are you into? Maybe you're into the games, the anime, or the trading card game? Here at PC we talk about ANYTHING Pokemon, no matter what. There are also discussions that might be of interest as well, such as art, ROM hacking, technology, and so much more. :)

Just be sure to read the rules and such, and you're on your way! We're a friendly bunch, and we don't bite hard. ;) Don't be scared to ask any questions you may have. okay? Have an amaaaazing time here at PC! ^_^
Old August 18th, 2011 (8:41 PM).
Location: A miniature abandoned island in your sink which thankfully has wi-fi
Nature: Calm
Hi! I'm new here to the pokecommunity to. My fav pokemon is Cacturne for many reasons :P and under the right conditions he can sweep whole Teams!(happened twice no lie)
So i guess you can call me an expert trainer too!
-"--"-Cookies the Owl. Help him make the ultimate weapon by copying and pasting him on your profile, Exploding Ice Cream.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If u think dat PearlShipping and Pokeshipping are JUST a friendly pairing copy/paste

If you KNOW that Justin Bieber is a Girl then copy/paste
Old August 18th, 2011 (8:44 PM).
love below
Gold Tier
Nature: Adamant
Yo ChrisHex, welcome to PC, and nice username. I've never been a fan of Zangoose, but Umbreon is p cool. At any rate, enjoy your stay here and hopefully you can come to like the community and make some friends. By the way, cool avatar. ;)

paired to kaori & vrai
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links