The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Advertise here

Old August 14th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Wya77
Average Trainer

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
I'm doing a mono-type run on FireRed, and I have the Pokemon I'm going to use. I just might need help with the movesets.

Charizard lv. 42
- Aerial Ace
- Dig
- Flamethrower
- Brick Break

Gyarados lv. 43
- Surf
- Strength
- Blizzard
- Dragon Rage

Dodrio lv. 43
- Drill Peck
- Tri Attack
- Steel Wing
- Toxic

Aerodactyl lv. 28
- Wing Attack
- Earthquake
- Bite
- Supersonic

Completed Challenges
Random Pokemon Challenge

A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

93.2% of teenagers hate it when people make up statistics like this. If you are one of those 93.2% of the teenage population, don't copy and paste this into your signature.
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Tyranitar042
Tyranitar King

Nature: Relaxed
Aerodactyl

Crunch
Earthquake
Rock-Slide / Stone Edge when available
Fly (its atk was boosted) / Take Down (if you have rock head ability)

The rest look good

Charizard cant be hit by EQ so dig is a good move.

Tyranitar

Royalty and Loyalty!!
It never fails!!
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:45 PM
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar042 View Post
Aerodactyl

Crunch
Earthquake
Rock-Slide / Stone Edge when available
Fly (its atk was boosted) / Take Down (if you have rock head ability)

The rest look good

Charizard cant be hit by EQ so dig is a good move.
I think you forgot he's using FireRed, so no Stone Edge, and Aerodactyl doesn't learn Crunch. Therefore, I would say use Steel Wing or Iron Tail over Crunch. And, obviously, Stone Edge doesn't exist yet.
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Wya77
Average Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys121 View Post

I think you forgot he's using FireRed, so no Stone Edge, and Aerodactyl doesn't learn Crunch. Therefore, I would say use Steel Wing or Iron Tail over Crunch. And, obviously, Stone Edge doesn't exist yet.
Well, I've used my Steel Wing TM on Dodrio, so unless I can get another, that's out. And where can I get Iron Tail?

Completed Challenges
Random Pokemon Challenge

A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

93.2% of teenagers hate it when people make up statistics like this. If you are one of those 93.2% of the teenage population, don't copy and paste this into your signature.
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:42 PM
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wya77 View Post

Well, I've used my Steel Wing TM on Dodrio, so unless I can get another, that's out. And where can I get Iron Tail?
Well, according to Bulbapedia, there's only one TM47. But, you can get TM23 (Iron Tail) for 3500 coins at the Game Corner. However, you'll have to buy the coins since I'm assuming you don't have the necessary patience. 3500 coins would cost 70,000
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Wya77
Average Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys121 View Post

Well, according to Bulbapedia, there's only one TM47. But, you can get TM23 (Iron Tail) for 3500 coins at the Game Corner. However, you'll have to buy the coins since I'm assuming you don't have the necessary patience. 3500 coins would cost 70,000
Patience to buy the coins or play the games to win the coins? I'm going to tell you like it is, if you play the games long enough to get 3500 coins, you have problems.

I'll get Iron Tail tomorrow when I play again. Thank you for the information.

Completed Challenges
Random Pokemon Challenge

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here