< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge Hey everyone!

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Reply Post Reply
Old August 17th, 2011 (5:32 PM).
I'm new here--I was just pointed this way by a friend to check out pokemon Sienna. Pokemon holds immense nostalgic and non-nostalgic appeal to me. I'm also a pixel artist, but I haven't really gotten into any pokemon-styled things (though I've touched it as subject matter before). Anyway, I am interested in making some small-scale contributions to a promising project, so feel free to PM me about that in the next few days.
Old August 17th, 2011 (9:53 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Brave
I agree with your statement there. It's so nostalgic to go back to the 1st generation days, and then cherish the ones we have today. It's pretty incredible. ^_^

Interesting to see that you're a pixel artist. I look forward to see some of your work soon! If you like to show off your work, visit the Pixel Art section of the Art Gallery! Make your own gallery, or maybe a shop, or you can leave feedback at other member's sprites and pixel art. :)

Wait, did I say welcome already? Oh no I didn't. xD Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll have sooo much fun here! Before jumping in, be sure you read those rules. And I'm always around if you have any questions! Have fun! :)
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links