Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 21st, 2011 (04:09 PM).
crebirk
This is Halloween

Nature: Relaxed
Thank you for your kindness Fuyu. I'll do my best.

Roleplays Im in:
O.o

Member of:

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature
Old August 21st, 2011 (04:13 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Welcome Crebirk. You really should at least check out that link I provided. I know it's a long read, but it is really helpful. As I said, most people won't let you in RPs with an SU like that. You should be glad Fuyu is really nice! But you are getting better. Even your first attempt was better than the mess of one-liners that you used in Gladiators. Heh, sorry, but I am a bit of a stickler for details. Anyways, I'm rambling again, so I'll stop. I know you're a pretty good, if seemingly green, RPer. Just takes a little bit of effort, and you'll be as good as me someday, though that isn't exactly the best of the best. I consider myself to be an average RPer.

And yeah, it would be very funny to have Jovi wandering around doing that. XD After all, Chobin did it, and he was a fully grown man!

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 21st, 2011 (04:13 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
That is all I can ask for buddy.

Old August 21st, 2011 (05:01 PM).
Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
Figuratively Speaking

Reserve me a spot for the nefarious and evil Cipher, please. Muhahahaha. >:3
Old August 21st, 2011 (05:01 PM).
Nideous

Yay! You decided to come after all! ^.^

Old August 21st, 2011 (05:02 PM).
VelocityQ
Back from the dead!

Nature: Quiet
I'll sign up for Ordinary Trainer

Name: Velocity Q (Velo for short)
Hometown: The Sevii Islands, Kanto

Appearance: Velo is a little bit taller than the age he's supposed to be. He has dyed his hair blue, because his favorite color is blue and his favorite type is water. He usually wears jeans and a blue jacket with some green outlines on it. He has hazel eyes and his skin color is Caucasian. He also wears blue wireless headphones to listen to his favorite songs.

History: Velo hasn't really fit in the crowd, even when he was little. You can think of him sort of as Neku Sakuruba from The World Ends With You, who is also his favorite character. Without the emo personality. His favorite activity is spending time alone, with his Eevee. He had attempted to make a jacket for his Eevee, but usually failed, til one day, he made one that was EXACTLY like his jacket, but one that could fit an Eevee. He loves listening to music on his headphones when he spends his time alone. He's always attempted to catch a Shadow Pokemon for himself, to find another way to purify them without Purification Stones, or by fixing the original one in Agate Village. But, he was never allowed out, even though he had his Trainer Card. They won't let him out because they consider him a lot like Chuck Norris in a way. Even though he doesn't consider himself like that, he does think he is a great trainer though. When he was young, he had been in a lot of alley fights, when he didn't want to. His father is a policeman who went to the source of the infestation, Orre. He hasn't returned since then.....

Pokemon:

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Neptune
Infected?: No
Origin: This Eevee was born into bunch of water types, making Neptue favor water types, just like his trainer, Velo. When it was with Velo during the early days, they ran into a Shadow Zigzagoon. They attempted to fight it, but Neptune fainted and almost got infected. Velo therefore protected Neptune even more. Neptune prefers the rain and water, that's why it wears Mystic Water. It hopes it can evolve into Vaporeon soon.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Tail Whip, Hidden Power.

That's all I wrote, I guess....... Hope it's long enough, though it's probably not '

Kunai Challenge:
Majora's Mask:
Old August 21st, 2011 (05:17 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Kiyoshi is reserved.

Velocity, does your character have a last name or personality? And where is his mom? Pending for now.
Old August 22nd, 2011 (03:02 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2011 by GfPavel.
GfPavel
Beginning Trainer

Name: Paul Wilder
Hometown: Celadon City, Kanto
Ordinary trainer

Appearance: Paul is only twelve years old, but is really tall. He has got green eyes full of resolve to be the best. Paul has short black hair with one long brail on the right side of his head. Also you could never see his smile, because he´s not showing a lot of emotions. He is very strong. Doesn´t have a lot of muscles, but he has big power. He doesn´t have two teeth, because of fighting.
Usually he wears khaki shorts and brown shirt off. He has black comfortable shoes. Oh his head he has a brown hat.

Personality: Paul is not really out going. He likes Pokémon more then people and loves travelling alone, only with pokémon. He is really headstrong and sometimes a little bit arrongant, but when will someone become his friend, Paul will do everything to help him. Also he his hot-tempered and challenges almost everyone to a battle. He doesn´t like talking. Paul is really quiet boy. He preferes battling before talking and that´s why he is not really popular among people.
For his pokémon friends, Paul is allways trying to be the best. He thinks that pokémon is the same power as his trainer. He cares with love about all pokémon but his pokémon must train hard.

History: Paul was born in Celadon city and was living peacefully there. All the time he was secretly watching gym battles. He started to idolize Erika and wanted to be as good as she is.
Not long ago some Cipher grunts took away his odler brother Terry and his parents. When this disaster happened Paul was watching a gym battle so he had no idea what was happening. He asked a lot of people, but nobody was able to tell him why that happened, so he started to hate everybody and became vengeful. He ended up on the street, because he had no one else. After some time, his idol, Erika found him crying on the street and gave him a chance. She offered him three pokéball. She told him about Red and Cipher. Paul decided to find out what happened to his family and why it happened.

Starter
Species:Chikorita
Infected: non infected
History:This Chikorita was born in Johto region, but was sent to grass type master Erika. Erika wanted to train it, but had a lot of work in Celadon, so Chikorita was just living inside her gym.
Personality: A little arrogant like her trainer, but likes other pokémon and loves its trainer. She is very hard training and really tough battler.
Moves: Razor leaf, Tackle, Protect(Tm move), Vine whip
Old August 22nd, 2011 (03:17 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

GfPavel you are denied right now. Your SU has a lot of errors and lacks detail or even full five sentence paragraphs. Please expand on it if you still wish to join.

Old August 22nd, 2011 (03:34 AM).
GfPavel
Beginning Trainer

And what about now? Is it better or not?
Old August 22nd, 2011 (05:17 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

You are accepted for now. Like crebirk. However I expect good posts. For now accepted.

Old August 22nd, 2011 (06:21 AM).
Flame Mistress
Beginning Trainer

can I reserve a Cipher Trainer? Thanks!
Old August 22nd, 2011 (06:24 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Flame Mistress you are reserved for a Cipher Trainer.

Old August 22nd, 2011 (03:38 PM).
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Mind me reserving a place for Cipher, too, Fuyu?

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old August 22nd, 2011 (03:42 PM). Edited August 23rd, 2011 by Fuyu.
Fuyu
Battle!

Of course TornZero you are reserved for Cipher.

Old August 23rd, 2011 (08:24 PM).
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Fuyu, I couldn't reply to your PM since it says your settings are set to reject them, so I'll post it here. x_x

I'm going to try getting it in by Friday or Saturday. Dealing with school changes Wednesday (tomorrow for me at the time I'm posting this) and it gave me some serious writer's block, so it's been a little hectic on my end. Could you look over what I have? I was hoping I could have the character able to be more like Absol (in that he can sense natural disasters and move around different terrain well) since I planned the history to involve him growing up with one in his family.

Trainer
Name: Geoffrey "Geoff" (and like many characters in Pokémon, he has no last name)
Hometown: Fortree City, Hoenn

Pokémon
Species: Absol
Infected?: Uninfected
Moves: Scratch; Feint; Megahorn (Egg); Shadow Claw (TM)

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old August 23rd, 2011 (11:00 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Ah yeah, sorry about that :/ tornzero that's perfectly fine. As long as your character makes it work I'm all for it. I'm not in too much of a hurry. I'm just letting people know.

Old August 24th, 2011 (11:34 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

You are reserved CybeastSaber for Cipher.

Old August 24th, 2011 (01:33 PM). Edited August 24th, 2011 by lando.
lando
Hoenn's Best

Nature: Brave
Name: Orlando Drake
Hometown: Sootopolis city,Hoenn
Ordinary Trainer or Cipher Trainer? Ordinary trainer

Appearance: Orlando is short and has Brown eyes. Has brown hair. He keeps his hair cut. He dreses like a regular trainer. He prefers towhere pants with a sort sleave shirt. Black pants and a Blue shirt. His skin is light skin.

Personality: When ever he sees someone in need he helps. Kind, but hotheaded and never underestimate him or you'll regret it. He loves all pokemon. Always seen with people and water pokemon. Will beat anyone who stands in his way. Will never trust you when you first meet. Calm at times,but not always.

History: His father is Wallace the Hoenn League Champion. He taught him everything about pokemon. His father took a trip to LittleRoot and brought an egg an egg back.After the egg hatched it became his lifelong partner. He will do anything for his Mudkip. Went To Kanto to train and to travel to Mt.Silver to stop the virus. He wasn't even thinking about Kanto until his father told him.

Pokemon

Species: Mudkip
Nckname:none
infected?: no

History: Was bred from Prof. Birches' Swampert. Given to Wallace then given to Orlando. Mudkip is a nice pokemon, but when pushed to his limits he goes all out. He will do anything to protect Orlando. Never met his parents. He is always on Orlando's side no matter what.

Personality: Calm unlike Orlando. Will never give up. Always up to fight even when the opponent is bigger. When you push him into a tough spot in battle he will always find a way to win. Will never back down. Kind to everyone he meets. Watches his opponent carefully.

Moveset: Watergun, Tackle, Mudshot, and Mudbomb
Old August 24th, 2011 (02:22 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Iando you are Denied. You have fragments instead of sentences, you didn't read the SU guidelines fully, leaving a lot of detail out of your signup, and your character is undeveloped. Please take a look at the link provided by Nideous on the previous page.

Old August 25th, 2011 (05:40 AM).
Nideous

I am really looking forward to starting this. This is a continuation of my favorite sub-series of pokemon, and I hope all the reserves get their SUs up as soon as possible. :D Also, lando, would you like me to VM you that link so you can look at it at your leisure?

Old August 25th, 2011 (05:44 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

We'll be starting this weekend Nideous. I really liked the Shadow Pokemon series. *wishes for a sequel*

Old August 25th, 2011 (05:50 AM).
Nideous

Sweet. :D I hope for a continuation as well. But, we didn't get one for fourth gen, and we probably won't get one for fifth. But I hope we do!

Old August 25th, 2011 (05:53 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

They probably forgot about it or they got too many complaints about the double battle system. I can understand that: it grated on me too. Imagine Shadow Pokemon triple battles. :O Man that would be painful.

Old August 25th, 2011 (05:55 AM).
Nideous

I actually loved the double battle system. My Espeon and Houndoom combo were killer. Yes, I actually used those two as my biggest fighters. How ironic wouldn't you say. XD But man, I can imagine triple battles! That would be rough!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links