The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 19th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here

BW049 & BW050: High-Speed! Battle Subway! (Parts One & Two)
Summary (Short V.):"Arriving in Raimon City, Satoshi and friends ride upon the underground subway and encounter the mystery, "Ghost Train". "

Last edited by Mew~; August 19th, 2011 at 12:44 AM.
Old August 19th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Seems interesting, and Meowth's still with them, so I think I'll be watching this episode when it comes out in Japanese.
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Romantica
the danger in starting a fire

Nature: Impish
An hour special? Works for me!

Old August 19th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Dent
taste the café m o c h a ♥

Ahhh Nobori & Kudari! ...what is Dent even doing in that last picture? And this sounds interesting. Hurrah!
Old August 19th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy

Reminded me so much of Brock being pulled away after falling in love [again]. Except, Dent looks pretty angry here.
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
That seems kind of out of character so far for Cilan to get ruffled like that. And I agree with Hiiro that reminds me of Brock getting his ear pulled. I hope we get some good battles out of Battle Subway, at the very least I just hope it's better then Don Battle. And after this is done maybe just maybe we will get to the Gym battle.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old August 19th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dent has unfortunately been going wayyyy over the top with things lately. (omg BW 43 ;__;) So I find it plausible that he's getting terribly angered over something probably trivial. I don't like it at all, but... [sigh].

Hopefully he has a legit excuse for it. But tbh when I saw that pic in conjunction with the title, I though he might've been possessed or something again. I mean, I think Meowth wouldn't be comfortable just dragging him around like that unless a) it happened often [ugh] or b) something happened and Dent is not himself.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 20th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
Huh, Kudari isn't smiling like the perpetual smiler (and a little crazy, judging by his script) he is. That feels kind of weird...

But wow, what's getting Cilan that pissed off? :/ I mean, it's rare - no wait, he's never been sooo angry at anything. If I remember the only time he lost his temper was when Ash and Iris ruined his cooking, but right after that he immediately calmed down.

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old August 20th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Lolipiece
Burst Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmartOne View Post
Dent has unfortunately been going wayyyy over the top with things lately. (omg BW 43 ;__ So I find it plausible that he's getting terribly angered over something probably trivial. I don't like it at all, but... [sigh].

Hopefully he has a legit excuse for it. But tbh when I saw that pic in conjunction with the title, I though he might've been possessed or something again. I mean, I think Meowth wouldn't be comfortable just dragging him around like that unless a) it happened often [ugh] or b) something happened and Dent is not himself.
Lately? He's been doing this for ages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana Azumi View Post
Huh, Kudari isn't smiling like the perpetual smiler (and a little crazy, judging by his script) he is. That feels kind of weird...

But wow, what's getting Cilan that pissed off? :/ I mean, it's rare - no wait, he's never been sooo angry at anything. If I remember the only time he lost his temper was when Ash and Iris ruined his cooking, but right after that he immediately calmed down.

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
Old August 20th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipiece View Post
Lately? He's been doing this for ages...
Mm, not really. It's only been in the last 5 or so episodes where he's gone really overboard. Otherwise it's normal passionate enthusiasm.

I'm mainly whining about these little sequences:

[images gleaned from Don Sanjilops over at Pokemopolis]

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 20th, 2011, 03:32 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post

Reminded me so much of Brock being pulled away after falling in love [again]. Except, Dent looks pretty angry here.
Now that you mention it, it does remind me of Brock. I'm looking forward for these episodes. I heard the news about this on BMGF. I can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Old August 21st, 2011, 09:19 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Meowth/Cilan moment looks kinda good. :3 I don't think Cilan is possessed, @Whoever said that. :x I think he may just be angry, since he's in front of the subway train, I wonder if the door closed on him or something? ;; and he just got really mad. A bit weird but it looks like he's wearing Choice Specs, with the small red center and the yellow outside. :x

Hopefully during these episodes, we'll see some decent battles, and either new moves being learned or an evolution. I'm hoping for the latter more, since it's been a while since our last evolution, iirc.
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

I'm just going to leave this here.

Old August 30th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

I'm just going to leave this here.
Uh... if you're referring to just the picture. Shouldn't that be posted in Episode 48 which is a Cubchoo episode? ;-; Or am I missing something? :<
Old August 30th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I guess that answers my question from BW048. And as dragonomega said am I missing something? I can't read Japanese so if there is an episode summary in their it's above me.

Old August 31st, 2011, 12:11 AM
Romantica
the danger in starting a fire

Nature: Impish

Found this somewhere, although it's just as useless because I have no idea how to translate Japanese.

Old August 31st, 2011, 03:15 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
I guess that answers my question from BW048. And as dragonomega said am I missing something? I can't read Japanese so if there is an episode summary in their it's above me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

Uh... if you're referring to just the picture. Shouldn't that be posted in Episode 48 which is a Cubchoo episode? Or am I missing something? :<
Sorry for the confusion guys, but the date says 15/8 which is the one hour special date (subway episode), so that's why it's here. So if we assume that the Cubchoo from the scan is the same one mentioned in the summary for BW048, then it seems Ash will have caught it.

Old August 31st, 2011, 08:30 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

Sorry for the confusion guys, but the date says 15/8 which is the one hour special date (subway episode), so that's why it's here. So if we assume that the Cubchoo from the scan is the same one mentioned in the summary for BW048, then it seems Ash will have caught it.
Oh, I get what you mean. But the place Ash is holding seems like a rocky terrain, like what they would have on the edge of a forest? Maybe the writing is for the episode and the picture is for the Cubchoo episode? Idk. ;o;
Old September 1st, 2011, 02:14 PM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Dent was ragging at the HAX in that last scene lol. So they've finally reached Nimbasa. Bring on Elesa!
Old September 1st, 2011, 02:39 PM
jvpski3
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Relaxed
Ohhhhhh I love the subway episode... just love it.

Last edited by mystletainn; September 1st, 2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: no need to mention random sites n_n
Old September 1st, 2011, 04:55 PM
Nataliengb
Beginning Trainer

They are at subway episode!!!! yay!
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:32 AM
TemariChi
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TemariChi Send a message via Skype™ to TemariChi
So this episode is about the Battle Subway? Like the one in the Pokemon Black and White game, right? It seems like it's going to be a very interesting episode, so I can't wait until it comes out!
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Yes like the one that runs through out Unova. It could either be centered around a double battle, dealing with Team Rocket plans with the subway, or there was something about a ghost train. I hope we get a battle between Ingo and Emmet vs. Ash and Cilan in at least one of the episodes.

Old September 7th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/de...109151900.html
Scraggy, Pansage, Oshawott, Tepig and Dr. Zager are in this episode along with Jessie and James.

From Musashi over at BMGF
"It talks about sommelier Dent and how the Ghost Train is the Rocket's doing. There's an line at the top "And Nyasu is..." which is as much foreshadowing at the summery does about Nyasu's true intentions."

It seems as if we'll find out if Meowth really has been planning something all along. I wonder if he'll go back to TR in one of these episodes.

Old September 7th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

What is up with Oshawott and Tepig hogging all these episodes. No love for the pokemon that actually need some spot light. If Meowth deceives the gang I would not be surprised, he probably planned to from the beginning. Jessie and James probably didn't need is assistance so they delegated him to the twerps to try an gain their trust while those two work on their big project. I just hope both the episodes don't focus on Meowth betraying them, and we actually get a good battle out of it.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here