The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 21st, 2011, 12:40 PM
Blayze~
Looking for a Pair

Nature: Lonely
Fight For Teresius [T]

Number of Spots Open: 1.

I changed accounts to ~Genevieve~

Plot:
Spoiler:
Welcome to Teresius. This land is home to all things magical, more things than you can believe. But darkness has fallen over the land, the Great King Vince died of old age leaving his only son prince Cain as ruler of the land. Now sixteen years later the land has been ruled with fear and darkness. A land once filled with elfs and wizards was now dark all the magical beings hiding throughout the kingdom. Cains' only daughter Princess Naomi was known by the resistance as a secret supporter of it having grown up being told stories of the magic Teresius used to have.

You:
Spoiler:
You can be a member of the resistance or Loyal to King Cain.

Resistance: Your job is to make it to the mountains and meet up with the three unknown leaders of the Resistance. Your ultimate goal is to over throw King Cain and put the Princess on the throne. The journey will be long and hard and you will encounter many people who will either try and stop you or will offer assistance for the time. Such as Food or water and maybe a warm bed to sleep in. You know the king is Powerful and has a dark secret on his side but are willing to lay down your life to try and free Teresius wanting it to be back to the way it had been before the Dark Age.

Knights of Teresius: As a Knight of Teresius you are loyal to the king. By his orders you are to try and stop the Resistance and bring the Princess back at any cost alive. The Knights of Teresius are Rash and cunning. Using threats to find out information about the Resistance. Your orders are simple. Find the Resistance and cause as much Mayhem and Trouble along the way. Let the citizens of Teresius know that King Cain is in charge whether they like it or not. If you fail in stopping the resistance you can expect harsh punishment from the king before you are sent to the war that is sixteen years overdue.

Rules:
Spoiler:
1. Follow all forum rules.
2. I'm the GM What I say goes
3. No One liners
4. You must post once a week at least.
5. If your going to be busy for awhile let me know.
6. This RP is rated T for violence and slight romance.
7. Treat everyone with respect. Curse words are okay every once and awhile but not to many.
8. This RP Focusus around knights and sorcery so nothing modern.
9. Finally if you read the rules put the word Teresius in the password section of Your SU bolded and underlined.

SU
Spoiler:
Name: (First and Last please)

Title/Nickname: (optional)

Side: (Resistance or Knight of Teresius)

Weapon: (Magic? Lance? Axe? Sword? Bow and Arrow)

Secondary Weapon: (Dagger? Bow and Arrow? Mace? etc)

Physical Apperance: (Hair Color, Eye color, skin tone, wieght, hieght, any scars birthmarks etc.)

Apparel: (what do you wear? A pic is fine or you can do words.)

Personality: (must be at least one paragraph. That means five detailed sentances at least.)

History: (As long as the Personality)

Password: (what is it?)

RP Sample: (if this is your first RP then just write about how you came to join your side, If it's not any sample from anything you've been in is good.)

Spots Open.

Resistance.

Spoiler:
1. Princess Naomi Cromwell (Me)
2. Ardor Moonlily (Nideous)
3. Gene MorningStar (HunterZero)
4. Cecelia Normand (tenthcompanion)
5. Florenzo De Masera (Elite Killer)
6. Astra Del Lucos (Underground_Zephyr)

Knights of Teresius
Spoiler:
1. Ralph Xangxi (Supervegeta)
2. Evangeline Fillusia (CyBeastSaber)
3. Doran Donovis (Nocturnal-)
4. Sekaul Gladomain (The Noob Hacker)
5. Dohel Alanea (Silver Rogue)

My SU
Spoiler:
Name: Naomi Cromwell

Title/Nickname: Princess Naomi

Side: Resistance

Weapon: Ice/Water Magic

Secondary Weapon: Hand to Hand combat

Physical Apperance: Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Fair
Weight: 103 lbs
Height: 5'3

Apparel:
Spoiler:

Personality: Naomi is a very kind and genourous person. She has always put others first and cares deeply for the people of her kingdom. Naomi despises her father and wonders what made him so cruel unlike her grandfather. She longs for the days she had been told about as a child when Teresius was lively and free full of magic and happiness. She always thinks through her decision and spent seven years planning how she was going to run away. She doesn't have a big temper and it takes a lot to anger her the things that do being her father and seeing someone innocent get hurt.

History: Princess Naomi Marissa Cromwell was born on March 17th, 1543 to recently crowned king Cain Vincent Cromwell and his young wife Queen Elizabeth Marie Cromwell. At this time Teresius was still a lively land full of magic and things that in her future Naomi would have trouble believing existed. Growing up the land was different than it had been. Darker and more sinister lead by an evil king after the queen died when Naomi was three years old. Now at the age of Sixteen Naomi finally used the plan she had made seven years prior and escaped meeting up with the small group of the resistance in the Forest of Rune. Together they decided to travel to the Dark Mountains on the very edge of the Northern part of Teresius to find where the rest of the resistance and the three leaders are hidden

RP Sample: From The Pokemon Odyssey 2: Alvah made her way into the city not saying a word to anyone just taking in her surroundings. It was a good sized town with a big Spire in the middle, that Spire was where they where going. As they reached the Spire one of the first things she spotted where the golden insignias she had been told about as a child. The gold tribe she thought not paying attention to what Zion was saying to the Kabutops but heard him say "Gold Tribe. Best keep out of their way for now."

Alvah nodded quietly and stood with the rest of the order annoyed by the murmuring in the crowd but smiled evily as it stopped when the Aerodactyl appeared another ancient Pokemon. "Welcome, challengers and citizens of Argos....to the Dark Tournament." he spoke adressing everyone to which the crowd cheered. Alvah did nothing but clap a little bit.
"I am Rector, the host of the Dark Tournament. I am in charge of all of the proceedings of the event, as well as in charge of security. The security for this tournament are the hooded Pokemon you see all around called the Keepers. You may speak with them later if you have any additional question about the tournament. I welcome all challengers from the distant lands to this grand event. For it is grand, an event that can shake the very foundations of life, or stabilize them completely." he said then paused before continuing.
"This year, there are exactly 510 fighters participating in the tournament. All competing, with their heart and souls to achieve the prize, the ultimate prize. The prize that all Pokemon want, but in the end, one, and only one can have: The Ultimate Power.".
"I realize there are a lot of you who aren't very sure what it is the Ultimate Power really is. I am not here to reveal what it is. I am only here to say that it will be worth the fight, worth the danger. After all, over the many, many years that the tournament has been going on, many have died. Died trying to win it all. This tournament, may claim your life, but if it's for the ultimate prize, isn't it worth the risk? Imagine your greatest hope, your greatest aspiration, and then imagine the Ultimate Power."
"Now then, on to the rules of the Tournament. They aren't very hard, but are subject to change as every round passes, as all of them are, in fact, different. However, you'll see once you get to them...that is...if you get to them. For now, these are the basic, underlying rules:

Rule 1: You lose when you are knocked out, killed, forfeit or unable to continue fighting, unless the round calls for something different.
Rule 2: If it is your turn to fight, and you do not make your appearance within a given amount of time, you are automatically disqualified from the tournament.
Rule 3: Any extra weapons or such must be examined by the Keepers before you are allow to use them in battles.
Rule 4: Do no attempt to cheat, especially with bribes, as you will not only be eliminated from the tournament, but harsher punishments may be implemented.
Rule 5: Do not cross the Keepers, or you shall receive a very dreadful death.
Rule 6: Follow the rules of each round. Breaking of rules will result in disqualification, and possibly worse."

Dangit, that cuts out some of my ideas she thought to herself arms crossed as she heard the no cheating or bribing rule.
"The Dark Tournament will begin in 2 days. At that time, I ask all fighters to make their way back here, where you will be taken to the arena. Until then." Rector bowed. "Sleep, eat, rest, enjoy yourselves. After that, The Dark Tournament commences." With that, the Aerodactyl flapped it's enormous wings and took off back into the air, flying alongside the Spire, and flew until he was beyond the clouds.

Alvah turned to the order and looked at Zion as others started to leave "What do we do now?" she asked wanting to know if there was anything the two leaders wanted them to do. If not she was going to go cause mischeif.

PC Family

Best Little Brother Ever: Nocturnal-

Amazing Big Brother: Mick Fizz

Little sister I don't know well but would like to know better: Fearless Love

My New but Amazing Big Brother: Nideous

Quote:
I think it's nice that Voldemort waits until the end of the school year to try and kill Harry. Despite his flaws, Voldemort really cares about Harry’s education.

Last edited by Blayze~; August 30th, 2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:11 PM
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
So like.... Is no one using the OOC thread or something? XDDD
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:37 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

I suppose we carried over our convos to the IC thread to much...our bad. lol.

Moshi Moshi
Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:43 PM
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
I suppose we carried over our convos to the IC thread to much...our bad. lol.
I know. lol. Oh well. I'm sure this place will start to swarm after we have started. (hopefully)
Cookie Pointo:

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.
Old August 25th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Wait, we have an OOC thread now? When did this get here?

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 25th, 2011, 09:01 AM
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
Wait, we have an OOC thread now? When did this get here?
A couple days back apparently. I just barely found it myself. 8D
Cookie Pointo:

Guess that anime!
Quote:

Confusing? Betcha.
Old August 25th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Nideous

Nice. Heh, I always like finding the OOC thread. Now we can have off topic discussions! Yay! :D I'm kidding. But, I still can't wait to start! This will be fun!

Old August 25th, 2011, 09:07 AM
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Yeah... I seriously have no ideas for a starting post for Eva... So I'll just wait for the supposed beginning of the chapter.
Cookie Pointo:

Guess that anime!
Quote:

Confusing? Betcha.
Old August 25th, 2011, 11:55 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

We should totally start! We don't have to have all the people, do we? I WANNA START!

Moshi Moshi
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Nideous

Gosh dude, chill. Ardor will kick your ass in due time!

Old August 25th, 2011, 12:16 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Haha, you bow can't match up to my Axe, man! But we'll get to that. Man, I'm really looking forward to this RP!

Moshi Moshi
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Nideous

First of all, the range on my bow is over a hundred feet. What's the range on your throwing axes? About twenty. Maybe thirty, but that's pushing it. Second, Elves are very agile. That means I dodge a lot. Third, I got some spells. I'd wipe the floor with you unless you somehow got close enough to swing that big old axe you got. And there's no way that will happen.

Old August 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Ah, the typical RPer who sees only a big, slow beserker, and is destined for death. :D

Ralph is extremely fast for his size, that's the real reason he's a big threat. Normal, people of his stature as slower than the agile bowmen. But as it turns out, Ralph's got the strength of a berserker, the agility of an archer, and the evasiveness of an assassin. Put that together, and you get the most bad-ass Axe Wielder ever.

Moshi Moshi
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Julius Caesar
Marked Out

Nature: Bold
Hmm... I want to join this RP, but what side to join.. I'd like to reserve a spot please.
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Nideous

All of that is worthless if you can't get close! And Ardor, knowing Ralph as he does, would not let that happen. Ralph would get an arrow to the face before he even knew what happened. So unless he can tank with his face, he's dead.

Old August 25th, 2011, 12:34 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Like I said, he's got the agility of an archer, and the evasiveness of an assassin. He can close the distance, and avoid the arrows rather effectively. He can also, if not fast enough to avoid all of the arrows, use his throwing axes to counter the arrows, or his Great Axe as a shield against his vitals. The distance will be close.

Man, this makes me realize the great battles we'll be having in the RP! Looking forward to it even more.

Moshi Moshi
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Blayze~
Looking for a Pair

Nature: Lonely
Alright just let me know when you decide on a side

PC Family

Best Little Brother Ever: Nocturnal-

Amazing Big Brother: Mick Fizz

Little sister I don't know well but would like to know better: Fearless Love

My New but Amazing Big Brother: Nideous

Quote:
I think it's nice that Voldemort waits until the end of the school year to try and kill Harry. Despite his flaws, Voldemort really cares about Harry’s education.
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Nideous

*Wonders how Ralph would stand up to Ardor's Exploding Arrows.*

Old August 25th, 2011, 12:40 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

*Wonders how Ardor would stand without a head*

:D

Moshi Moshi
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Nideous

Ardor would simply duck and shoot a few arrows into Ralph's gut if he tried to behead him. No matter how fast you move, it still takes time to swing a big axe around. Time that is magnified to an Elf. :D Let's face it, any battle between us would probably end in a stalemate unless one of us ambushs the other and kills or incapcitates them with one blow.

Old August 25th, 2011, 12:49 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Well, just like it does take time to swing an axe, it takes just as much time, if not more, to grab and arrow, pull the string, and fire. And it isn't all that effective if the target is right in front of you...

But you make a valid point. I get the feeling we're gonna have a lot of draws on our hands... :D

We should like make it a continuous thing, where we meet up and fight, and keep getting stalemates! haha!

Moshi Moshi
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Nideous

Except for the times where we join forces and murder everything in sight, however rare thos may be. And it doesn't take that much time to create a gust of wind to knock Ralph on his rear. And point blank arrow shots are actually more effective than ones from far away. They are just tougher to aim when you've got someone actively trying to kill you.

Old August 25th, 2011, 12:59 PM
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

Nature: Calm
Hurray a place for our random discussions and/or gloating about our character's feats!

Oh and Elite Killer, join the Knights, we're where it's at...not that I'm trying to persuade you or anything.. heh. But still, you get two half elves, a battle mage, an apparently very quick giant axe wielding guy (it is a two handed axe, correct?) and a katana wielding assassin who can turn invisible (even though he apparently knows where the resistance and the princess are and could've ended this thing a whole lot quicker than it's probably going to take and contemplating changing sides... *cough*traitor*cough*)

So yeah, you get a team of awesome people fighting with you. Once again, not trying to influence you (much) By the way if you don't, you can expect several bolts and perhaps a gash or two on and in your body, courtesy of Sekaul.

Oh and Nocturnal, you know I'm just kidding right? .... right? Oh God don't hurt me!
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Julius Caesar
Marked Out

Nature: Bold
Name: Florenzo De Masera

Title/Nickname: Duke

Side: Resistance

Weapon:

Secondary Weapon:

Physical Appearance:

Apparel: ^

Personality:
Florenzo is arrogant and overconfident. Florenzo truly believes that he is the very best at everything he does. Although this may not always be the case, he has trained extensively in the ways of combat, and is willing to display his abilities, which are almost as good as he says they are. Florenzo is cunning and deceitful, always finding a good way to cheat out of a task or chore. Florenzo has his skills in negogiations, and is quite charismatic, believe it or not. Florenzo is quite the conniseur of romance, and is frequently acquainting himself with the more well-built women of Teresius. Florenzo will display his chivalrous tactics, and is quite a convincing leader.

History:
Florenzo was born into the wealthy and powerful Masera family, which had close connections with the Teresian ( I made that up) Royal Family. Florenzo grew up learning the ways of Knights, along with the magic that Teresius used to hold in it's people. Florenzo was only ten when King Vince died. Shortly before Vince's death, The King told Florenzo and his Father to watch over King Cain and make sure that Cain ruled Teresius with good intentions. Unfortunately, King Cain had other plans. While Cain went off on his own agenda on how to rule the Nation, Florenzo's Father urged him to follow Vince's wishes. King Cain did not listen, and thought of Florenzo's Father as a traitor. Five months before Princess Naomi's escape, Florenzo's Father was killed. Shortly after Florenzo's death, he received a letter from his Father. The letter said: Overthrow Cain. Florenzo has taken steps in that direction, starting connection with Princess Naomi and her resistance. Ready to follow his Father's last wishes, Florenzo readies for a revolution that will undoubtably change Teresius.

Password: Teresius

RP Sample: (From War Between Pokemon and Humans)

Logan Johnson and Captain Mikkelson
Sunnyshore City
Outskirts

Logan followed the Convoy into the City. Logan rested his XM8 on the window sill. Captain Mikkelson climbed onto the window sill, ready to fire. Logan reached the City, and began firing at Pokemon forces. Logan aimed at a few Pokemon and shot them down. Captain Mikkelson shot at more Pokemon, eliminating them.

" Logan, get to the Lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson shouted. Logan nodded and put the Tahoe in high gear. Logan drove angrily through the streets, shooting at Pokemon along the way. Logan accelerated at a speed of one-hundred and twenty-three kilometers and hour. At least that is what the speedometer said. Logan crusaded through the streets, With Captain Mikkelson providing suppresing fire.

" Logan, turn right up that road to the lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson barked. Logan veered onto the road and drove up, free from the battle commencing. Logan parked the Tahoe in front of the lighthouse, and got out of the Tahoe. Captain Mikkelson got out and walked into the Lighthouse. Logan followed him inside.

I'll finish it later today/early tomorrow

Last edited by Julius Caesar; August 25th, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
Old August 25th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Nideous

^ Nice sword man. Wow, we've really got an interesting cast on both sides. This is shaping up to be awesome. :D

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links