Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 25th, 2011 (01:24 PM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
It's actually either or. The Axe is two-handed, but can be used in one hand as well. Both styles yield a different result

Yay, another for the knights! Well, once he finishes...well, once he's accepted.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old August 25th, 2011 (01:43 PM).
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
You could say... if Ralph decides to two-hand wield his axe, he would gain more destructive force while with only one hand, grants him more maneuverability with it. At least that's what I'm thinking. Tch.... I'm the only female Knight... Oh joy. :D You arse holes better not harrass me. Or better be expecting a lance to your throat. 8D
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.
Old August 25th, 2011 (02:05 PM).
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by CyBeastSaber:
You could say... if Ralph decides to two-hand wield his axe, he would gain more destructive force while with only one hand, grants him more maneuverability with it. At least that's what I'm thinking. Tch.... I'm the only female Knight... Oh joy. :D You arse holes better not harrass me. Or better be expecting a lance to your throat. 8D
I can promise that... but I can't guarantee that.
Old August 25th, 2011 (03:33 PM).
SV
It was justified

Quote originally posted by CyBeastSaber:
That sounds just about right.

Unfortunantely, Ralph's personality would probably make him...never mind, you'll see.. lol

Old August 25th, 2011 (04:39 PM).
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
Quote originally posted by Supervegeta:
That sounds just about right.

Unfortunantely, Ralph's personality would probably make him...never mind, you'll see.. lol
LOL. I know. XD Freaking Ralph. BC
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.
Old August 25th, 2011 (08:26 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Silver Rogue enters the room.

"TOO MANY PICKLES!!! TOO MANY PICKLES!!!!" Silver Rogue now proceeds to fall face flat on the floor.

...well...I obviously just got back from my job at the MN State Fair making fried pickles, and I am sure that in another two weeks or so, I will never want to see another pickle again. But for now, fried pickles make a great delicious and un-nutritous snack for teenage workers. :D

Anyways, as for Nideous and SVs argument, I belive that I can settle this in a way that will please everybody. So, here we go.

While your characters are fighting, my character watches the battle in a very good hiding place. After getting bored of watching, he pulls out his 120 lb pull bow and shoots both of your characters in the head from a range of 200 yards. At the same time. Oh, and if that wasn't enough, the arrows are also coated in a fast acting poison that causes your blood to boil in less than 5 seconds. :D

I now pronounce your argument closed.
Disease Deoxys
Old August 25th, 2011 (08:34 PM).
SV
It was justified

Haha, yes, Silver Rogue. USUALLY that would be the case, but Ralph was able to pick up the scent of fried pickles from miles away, so he knew you were coming! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*throws throwing axe at Silver Rogue*

Old August 25th, 2011 (08:59 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Oh well, 50 percent is still good! Besides, your on my side. Now, be a goodie thrower, and I'll bring you some pickles home from work. ;D
Disease Deoxys
Old August 25th, 2011 (10:45 PM).
Julius Caesar
Marked Out

Nature: Bold
Quote originally posted by Elite Killer:
Name: Florenzo De Masera

Title/Nickname: Duke

Side: Resistance

Weapon:

Secondary Weapon:

Physical Appearance:

Apparel: ^

Personality:
Florenzo is arrogant and overconfident. Florenzo truly believes that he is the very best at everything he does. Although this may not always be the case, he has trained extensively in the ways of combat, and is willing to display his abilities, which are almost as good as he says they are. Florenzo is cunning and deceitful, always finding a good way to cheat out of a task or chore. Florenzo has his skills in negogiations, and is quite charismatic, believe it or not. Florenzo is quite the conniseur of romance, and is frequently acquainting himself with the more well-built women of Teresius. Florenzo will display his chivalrous tactics, and is quite a convincing leader.

History:
Florenzo was born into the wealthy and powerful Masera family, which had close connections with the Teresian ( I made that up) Royal Family. Florenzo grew up learning the ways of Knights, along with the magic that Teresius used to hold in it's people. Florenzo was only ten when King Vince died. Shortly before Vince's death, The King told Florenzo and his Father to watch over King Cain and make sure that Cain ruled Teresius with good intentions. Unfortunately, King Cain had other plans. While Cain went off on his own agenda on how to rule the Nation, Florenzo's Father urged him to follow Vince's wishes. King Cain did not listen, and thought of Florenzo's Father as a traitor. Five months before Princess Naomi's escape, Florenzo's Father was killed. Shortly after Florenzo's death, he received a letter from his Father. The letter said: Overthrow Cain. Florenzo has taken steps in that direction, starting connection with Princess Naomi and her resistance. Ready to follow his Father's last wishes, Florenzo readies for a revolution that will undoubtably change Teresius.

Password: Teresius

RP Sample: (From War Between Pokemon and Humans)

Logan Johnson and Captain Mikkelson
Sunnyshore City
Outskirts

Logan followed the Convoy into the City. Logan rested his XM8 on the window sill. Captain Mikkelson climbed onto the window sill, ready to fire. Logan reached the City, and began firing at Pokemon forces. Logan aimed at a few Pokemon and shot them down. Captain Mikkelson shot at more Pokemon, eliminating them.

" Logan, get to the Lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson shouted. Logan nodded and put the Tahoe in high gear. Logan drove angrily through the streets, shooting at Pokemon along the way. Logan accelerated at a speed of one-hundred and twenty-three kilometers and hour. At least that is what the speedometer said. Logan crusaded through the streets, With Captain Mikkelson providing suppresing fire.

" Logan, turn right up that road to the lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson barked. Logan veered onto the road and drove up, free from the battle commencing. Logan parked the Tahoe in front of the lighthouse, and got out of the Tahoe. Captain Mikkelson got out and walked into the Lighthouse. Logan followed him inside.
SU done. This RP looks exciting. Hope to join you all. (Filler XD)

Old August 26th, 2011 (06:36 AM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Oh crap, that was a huge typo back there... O_o. I meant to say good axe thrower to Sv... Well, I suppose that happens when you are typing at midnight on an iPod. Dang you small iPod keys!
Disease Deoxys
Old August 26th, 2011 (12:36 PM).
Blayze~
Looking for a Pair

Nature: Lonely
Your accepted and I was going to start this today but I'm too depressed at the moment

PC Family

Best Little Brother Ever: Nocturnal-

Amazing Big Brother: Mick Fizz

Little sister I don't know well but would like to know better: Fearless Love

My New but Amazing Big Brother: Nideous

Quote:
I think it's nice that Voldemort waits until the end of the school year to try and kill Harry. Despite his flaws, Voldemort really cares about Harry’s education.
Old August 26th, 2011 (12:50 PM).
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

Oh noes. What happened, if you mind me asking?
Old August 26th, 2011 (12:52 PM).
Blayze~
Looking for a Pair

I'm 15 and am being forced to go over to my grandmothers because my little brother says I have to I hate going over there

PC Family

Quote:
I think it's nice that Voldemort waits until the end of the school year to try and kill Harry. Despite his flaws, Voldemort really cares about Harry’s education.
Old August 26th, 2011 (12:58 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Oh man. That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 26th, 2011 (01:00 PM).
SV
It was justified

lol @ the typo by Silver. So thaat's what you're trying to say. lol

Old August 26th, 2011 (07:21 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Um, yeah. I often check if there has been any RP updates on my iPod touch, and last night I was too lazy to go down to my computer, and thus the typo. Anyways, I hope we start soon. I am really looking forward to this.

And yes, I did type this on my iPod. And no typos! (I hope...)
Disease Deoxys
Old August 28th, 2011 (10:00 AM).
Blayze~
Looking for a Pair

we're starting this week Wednesday at the earliest since Tuesday I won't be on til late. I've got my play audition on Tuesday and the cast list goes up Friday. Since we're gonna start soon I'm gonna go ahead and ask everyone not to fill up a whole bunch of pages in one day, I know some people have school others don't and we all live in different time zones. I don't want people to fall behind if they are sleeping or at school. It's okay if it's just one or two pages that's okay to catch up on but more than that will make it hard. I want this RP to go smooth and if anyone has any ideas or suggestions feel free to PM me. I want this to be a fun experience for everyone involved

PC Family

Quote:
Old August 28th, 2011 (10:05 AM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Sweet! Good luck on your auditions, and I'll try not to go too fast. :D And if I get any ideas for anything, I'll be sure to let you know.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 29th, 2011 (05:35 AM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Good luck with your auditions, dont get nervous!

Anyway, thats great news! I am really looking forward to this one. And thanks for not going to fast, I have a part time job right now for the next week or so, then I have school, so going fast is one thing I really dont want. Especially because I get writers block if people go too fast, and my method to solve that doesn't really work...

(Cuts to scene of SR banging his head against a wall to solve writers block)

So....yeah, go figure.

However, I think that a new RP will give me great motivation with work so I can come home and write an awesome post. Maybe.

Oh, and to SV, dang you and your delaying tactics in Odyssey 2! You are giving me writers block!

*Silver Rogue now goes and begins to pound his head into a wall once again.*
Disease Deoxys
Old August 29th, 2011 (01:15 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Hey everyone. It's Blayze~ I changed accounts because the old one made me think if my ex since we had matching names. Nocturnal- came up with the idea for me to change accounts and I went with it
Old August 29th, 2011 (04:17 PM).
SV
It was justified

Quote originally posted by Silver Rogue:
Good luck with your auditions, dont get nervous!

Anyway, thats great news! I am really looking forward to this one. And thanks for not going to fast, I have a part time job right now for the next week or so, then I have school, so going fast is one thing I really dont want. Especially because I get writers block if people go too fast, and my method to solve that doesn't really work...

(Cuts to scene of SR banging his head against a wall to solve writers block)

So....yeah, go figure.

However, I think that a new RP will give me great motivation with work so I can come home and write an awesome post. Maybe.

Oh, and to SV, dang you and your delaying tactics in Odyssey 2! You are giving me writers block!

*Silver Rogue now goes and begins to pound his head into a wall once again.*

Lol delaying tactics? I just wanted everyone to have a chance to interact with each other. That's the key to better RPs: interaction.

@Genevieve/Blayze Good thing, too. So when are we getting this thing started? I'm putting off my character for faaaaar too long!

Old August 30th, 2011 (11:07 AM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Bah! Interaction. And I just like killing stuff! Just kidding. I've just been really busy with work right now. Plus writers block.
Disease Deoxys
Old August 30th, 2011 (12:03 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

We've started :D read what I posted in the IC thread
Old August 30th, 2011 (01:29 PM).
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

We've started? Awesome! I'll go check out the IC right now.
Old August 30th, 2011 (09:17 PM).
SV
It was justified

Great! I'll get something up asap.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links