Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 28th, 2012 (02:25 PM).
Aluminum76
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
Hi! I would like to join! My pokemon would be Carvanha and Numel.

Are we talking about Giovanni Theory or Silver and Arianna? OH well, I'll go with Giovanni Theory.

Before Giovanni was in Kanto, he was in the Orre region going by the name of Wes. He was part of Team Snagem. His boss said he was a failure, and couldn't catch any Pokemon. Well, he got angry and stole a machine. Then he blew the place up. He met a girl and they traveled all over the Orre Region together. They finally settled down and had a baby boy. He got a message from his mom to go back to the Kanto region. Leaving his family was the hardest thing he had to do. When he got to the Kanto region, his mom told him she was going to give him the family business, but he had to change his image. After applying some make-up snd having a name change, He was Giovanni, head of Team Rocket.
Old January 28th, 2012 (02:58 PM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Aluminum76:
Welcome! :D The gang is getting bigger and bigger!

Are we talking about Giovanni Theory or Silver and Arianna? OH well, I'll go with Giovanni Theory.
Well, we were talking about Silver and Ariana with respect to Giovanni . Still, it's absolutely fine if you want to talk about another TR related topic. I'm not strict at all in that matter.

Before Giovanni was in Kanto, he was in the Orre region going by the name of Wes. He was part of Team Snagem. His boss said he was a failure, and couldn't catch any Pokemon. Well, he got angry and stole a machine. Then he blew the place up. He met a girl and they traveled all over the Orre Region together. They finally settled down and had a baby boy. He got a message from his mom to go back to the Kanto region. Leaving his family was the hardest thing he had to do. When he got to the Kanto region, his mom told him she was going to give him the family business, but he had to change his image. After applying some make-up snd having a name change, He was Giovanni, head of Team Rocket.
Oh my gawd, Giovanni actually wears make-up? Eeeeek! XD

Old January 28th, 2012 (05:07 PM).
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
[SIZE="a"]
After applying some make-up snd having a name change, He was Giovanni, head of Team Rocket.
That's quite a weird theory you have there.
I think you meant Plastic Surgery. Oh well welcome to the club! So do you like Snorlax, since I saw one.on your avatar.
As for rumours on Silver is The Boss's in game son, I don't think he is Gio'a son in the games or the anime. But I definitely know he is in the manga, Pokèmon adventures manga.[/SIZE]

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 28th, 2012 (06:17 PM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote originally posted by SNOR(es)LAX:
As for rumours on Silver is The Boss's in game son, I don't think he is Gio'a son in the games or the anime. But I definitely know he is in the manga, Pokèmon adventures manga.[/SIZE]
He is Giovanni's son in the games. It is said in the Japanese version. The translators just forgot about it xD! So lame.

Here's a translation, but I don't know if it's accurate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqU6WyvIzH4.

And taken from Bulbapedia: "The English script of the Celebi event in HeartGold and SoulSilver never states that Silver is Giovanni's son, unlike the Japanese script."

I'm trying to find the hiragana for father in the Japanese dialogue, but it seems they didn't use "chichi".

Old January 28th, 2012 (07:00 PM).
Seki
You idiot!

Quote originally posted by Zayin:
He is Giovanni's son in the games. It is said in the Japanese version. The translators just forgot about it xD! So lame.

Here's a translation, but I don't know if it's accurate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqU6WyvIzH4.

And taken from Bulbapedia: "The English script of the Celebi event in HeartGold and SoulSilver never states that Silver is Giovanni's son, unlike the Japanese script."

I'm trying to find the hiragana for father in the Japanese dialogue, but it seems they didn't use "chichi".
Oh okay... I really didn't knew that.

Old January 28th, 2012 (07:17 PM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Oh okay... I really didn't knew that.
I finally found it lol! It took me quite a while, but I was determined to. Just after Gio says "Team Rocket", which is the only text in red, Silver's second sentence starts with "オヤジ", "Oyaji" which means dad. Phew!

The stupid word was written it katakana instead of hiragana. I was focusing on the hiragana only since katakana are mostly used for foreign words. Here's the explanation and I'm angry at it lol:

"Oyaji" is a native Japanese term that has its own kanji (and so do most nouns, but like "oyaji," most of the kanji characters are not frequently used), but here "oyaji" is written in katakana, likely for emphasis--the character seems to be shouting in the manga below. It's understandable why katakana would be used for emphasis. It is more angular-looking and therefore it looks much more alarming than the cute, round characters of hiragana and is not as difficult to read as kanji.

Old January 29th, 2012 (08:39 AM).
arbok
cobra pokemon

speaking of Giovanni I've just found this will all be mine on youtube. I think I may have a new favourate song :D up there with Double Trouble.

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
Ekans-Arbok
Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old January 29th, 2012 (01:58 PM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote originally posted by arbok:
speaking of Giovanni I've just found this will all be mine on youtube. I think I may have a new favourate song :D up there with Double Trouble.
This song is hilarious! lol Giovaaaaaani!♫

Mmm, I should name a new character to theorize about, but I wish I had written something about Gio >_<...

Old January 29th, 2012 (02:15 PM).
arbok
cobra pokemon

This song is hilarious! lol Giovaaaaaani!♫

Mmm, I should name a new character to theorize about, but I wish I had written something about Gio >_<...
it will all be mine
power so divine
I'll tell the sun to shine on onnnllllyyy meeee!!!

That song should top the charts. It's gone straight on my ipod.

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old January 29th, 2012 (05:22 PM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

it will all be mine
power so divine
I'll tell the sun to shine on onnnllllyyy meeee!!!

That song should top the charts. It's gone straight on my ipod.
I had it on my iPod too, but then I was feeling too shy when it was playing in the subway xD. I have this problem with weird music lol .

Alright, let's switch character (even though I don't mind it if anyone has more stuff to say about Gio). It'll be... Cassidy! To me, she's the kind of girl who likes clubbing a lot and often comes back with a random dude for some sexy time. Short theory, I know!

Old January 29th, 2012 (09:53 PM).
Musashi
Nope, that's not me

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Musashi Send a message via Yahoo to Musashi Send a message via Skype™ to Musashi

Welcome to the group, Aluminum76! It's great to have new members joining! :D

Interesting theory you have there. I like having theory days--they're so interesting to read here!

That song... oh man, I kept laughing at it when I first heard it. The dance number that went along with it was... omg. XD

Alright, let's switch character (even though I don't mind it if anyone has more stuff to say about Gio). It'll be... Cassidy!
Give me a day or two and I'll be sure to have something horrible to share with you all.
Old January 29th, 2012 (11:48 PM).
Seki
You idiot!

Cassidy, oh Cassidy, its been a long time since I last saw her. I believe it was in Johto? Can anyone tell me when was her and Butch's last anime appearance? We all know Cassidy and Jessie were rivals.

Okay, back to my probably short theory:

Rivals with Jessie. Probably love rivals (LOL I don't do shipping)
I think that she and Jessie probably knew each other since Jessie's modeling days. (Jessie used to be a model) Because of Jessie's newbie status, Cassidy was assigned to tutor her. But because Cassidy hated Jessie, she somehow forced her out of the industry. Shortly after Jessie quited the Modeling industry, Cassidy got bored and decided to join Team Rocket. To her surprise, when she was trying to join, Cassidy saw Jessie, wearing a Team Rocket uniform with along with James. Cassidy joined and was assigned to partner with Butch. The moment Cassidy heard of Butch's name, Cassidy was making all kinds of misprounouced versions of Butch: Putch, Dutch, Biff, Batch, and many others. But she and Butch was rivals with James and Jessie, due to the fact that they joined about the same time and due to Jessie and Cassidy's previous meeting. However, Cassidy and Butch quick rose through the ranks.

I know, its stupid. No point reading.

Old January 30th, 2012 (01:04 AM). Edited January 30th, 2012 by Musashi.
Musashi
Nope, that's not me

Send a message via AIM to Musashi Send a message via Yahoo to Musashi Send a message via Skype™ to Musashi
Cassidy, oh Cassidy, its been a long time since I last saw her. I believe it was in Johto? Can anyone tell me when was her and Butch's last anime appearance? We all know Cassidy and Jessie were rivals.

Okay, back to my probably short theory:

Rivals with Jessie. Probably love rivals (LOL I don't do shipping)
I think that she and Jessie probably knew each other since Jessie's modeling days. (Jessie used to be a model) Because of Jessie's newbie status, Cassidy was assigned to tutor her. But because Cassidy hated Jessie, she somehow forced her out of the industry. Shortly after Jessie quited the Modeling industry, Cassidy got bored and decided to join Team Rocket. To her surprise, when she was trying to join, Cassidy saw Jessie, wearing a Team Rocket uniform with along with James. Cassidy joined and was assigned to partner with Butch. The moment Cassidy heard of Butch's name, Cassidy was making all kinds of misprounouced versions of Butch: Putch, Dutch, Biff, Batch, and many others. But she and Butch was rivals with James and Jessie, due to the fact that they joined about the same time and due to Jessie and Cassidy's previous meeting. However, Cassidy and Butch quick rose through the ranks.

I know, its stupid. No point reading.
Her last appearance was in Sinnoh, I believe.

Interesting theory you've got there. Sometimes I forget that Jessie was implied to be a model.

And here we go, ridiculous fan fiction theory coming your way courtesy of yours truly who should be asleep or sewing clothes:

Cassidy unlike her rival Jessie, grew up quite rich because her father was an oil tycoon and her mother was an heiress to a huge multi-million Pokedollar corporation. She had just about everything her heart desired and then some. When she was around the age of seven, she enrolled into an elite boarding school and became friends with a boy around her age named Butch, a kid there on a scholarship. When I say “friend”, he was more like her personal servant that carried her books around. This arrangement worked out since she was one of the few who would pronounce his name correctly unless she was in a foul mood.

Around the age of twelve, her family had made a very unwise investment decision. They initially thought they were investing into a logging company in the Alps, instead it was a cheese logging company. This stupid decision caused them to go bankrupt and lose everything including their mansion, all of their property, and their private islands in the Orange Archipelago, and their amusement park “Cassidy Land.” Out of shame, her parents took their own lives which meant Cassidy was sent off to a foster home since none of her maids or butlers wanted to take her in.

While in foster care, she decided to become a Pokemon trainer—to catch them is her real test, to train them was her cause. Her first Pokemon was a Rattata. Sometime along the way, she befriended girl named Jessie who had lost her mother years ago. The two became best friends. Their friendship, however; didn't last longer than a year because things went sour fast. Jessie had confided in Cassidy about everything and told her stories of the good times she and her mother, which were her fondest memories. Of course, Cassidy having been raised in upper crust society thought Jessie's mother was pathetic because she couldn't spend lots of money on her for materialistic things. Cassidy went on to torment Jessie and rally the other children against her for being different. Day in, day out, Cassidy's objective was to make Jessie's life a living Hell while in the orphanage. From then on, the two developed a fierce hatred for one another.

A little later, one of Cassidy's distant relatives located her and took her in. When she turned fifteen, she decided to leave home to continue her quest to become a world class Pokemon trainer. Along the way she heard of a Pokemon gang called Team Rocket and they promised her fame and riches beyond her wildest dreams. Being the proud person she was, Cassidy decided to cut off ties with her “poor trash” relatives and become an agent. To her dismay, her former best friend and now rival Jessie was also in the gang. From every encounter then on out, the two continued to try outdoing one another—their hatred never ending.
Old January 30th, 2012 (08:48 AM).
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote originally posted by Musashi:
Cassidy unlike her rival Jessie, grew up quite rich because her father was an oil tycoon and her mother was an heiress to a huge multi-million Pokedollar corporation. She had just about everything her heart desired and then some. When she was around the age of seven, she enrolled into an elite boarding school and became friends with a boy around her age named Butch, a kid there on a scholarship. When I say “friend”, he was more like her personal servant that carried her books around. This arrangement worked out since she was one of the few who would pronounce his name correctly unless she was in a foul mood.

Around the age of twelve, her family had made a very unwise investment decision. They initially thought they were investing into a logging company in the Alps, instead it was a cheese logging company. This stupid decision caused them to go bankrupt and lose everything including their mansion, all of their property, and their private islands in the Orange Archipelago, and their amusement park “Cassidy Land.” Out of shame, her parents took their own lives which meant Cassidy was sent off to a foster home since none of her maids or butlers wanted to take her in.

While in foster care, she decided to become a Pokemon trainer—to catch them is her real test, to train them was her cause. Her first Pokemon was a Rattata. Sometime along the way, she befriended girl named Jessie who had lost her mother years ago. The two became best friends. Their friendship, however; didn't last longer than a year because things went sour fast. Jessie had confided in Cassidy about everything and told her stories of the good times she and her mother, which were her fondest memories. Of course, Cassidy having been raised in upper crust society thought Jessie's mother was pathetic because she couldn't spend lots of money on her for materialistic things. Cassidy went on to torment Jessie and rally the other children against her for being different. Day in, day out, Cassidy's objective was to make Jessie's life a living Hell while in the orphanage. From then on, the two developed a fierce hatred for one another.

A little later, one of Cassidy's distant relatives located her and took her in. When she turned fifteen, she decided to leave home to continue her quest to become a world class Pokemon trainer. Along the way she heard of a Pokemon gang called Team Rocket and they promised her fame and riches beyond her wildest dreams. Being the proud person she was, Cassidy decided to cut off ties with her “poor trash” relatives and become an agent. To her dismay, her former best friend and now rival Jessie was also in the gang. From every encounter then on out, the two continued to try outdoing one another—their hatred never ending.
that's similer to my ideas on Cassidy, just better thought out.

Cassidy is the same to Jessie as Gary is to Ash. Whatever Jessie wanted Cassidy has had or even dismissed as easy or unimportant.
Cassidy grew up with wealth and unlike James loved every moment of it. She bought her social standing at school with money and became alpha-*****. Jessie herself could of been a part of this but upon her mother's death Jessie had to resort to filthy tasks to get money from empoyers and even Cassidy herself but soon Cassidy began to think her social standing would be affected by being seen with Jessie too much and severed all ties humiliating her in front of her peers. Cassidy's parents however were less then pleased with their daughter asking why she couldn't be more like her friend Jessie who actually worked for what she got. Cassidy was determined even more to prove she was better then Jessie. She caught her ratatta to show her parents but they were unimpressed with the weak and common pokemon. In her youth her parents got Cassidy everything she wanted but as she got older they became more distant and demanding. Eventually she took to stealing from them to get money to buy what she wanted but was caught and her parents cut off giving her money at all and thus she could no longer control those she called 'friends' and thrown out in much the same way she'd done to Jessie.

Cassidy left home with nothing except her ratatta and took to stealing as she had from her parents. One day she attemped to pick pocket a man who turned out to be a rocket. Although she was caught the rocket was still impressed with her and recomended she should sign up promising the wealth and status she so deserved.

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old January 30th, 2012 (09:19 AM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Woah, you guys have interesting theories there. Musashi, I'm laughing my a* off at yours, hahaha! I'd love to go to Cassidy Land.

I'll try to write a bit more about Cassidy, but I'm so busy with school work that's it's quite hard for me...

Cassidy was born in a rather poor family; nonetheless they had enough money to meet their basic needs. She had never been interested in school much and quit in her teens. She then found jobs here and there, but she didn't like that way of living. That's when she joined Team Rocket. Unlike everyone here, I theorize that Cassidy had never encountered Jessie before joining the gang. They met during one of the Rocket trainings and instantly became rivals as to which was the best recruit. When time came for trainees to be paired in groups, Cassidy got assigned to Butch. Both of them got along pretty fast. However, as we know, it wasn't the case of Jessie and her partner(s). Cassidy took that opportunity to make fun of her rival's social problem. Also, Cassidy is in a relationship with Butch (I feel like referring to Facebook xD), mostly because of the convenience.

As a side note, has Jessie been a model, or has she always dreamt of being one? I forgot... All I know is that her modeling career didn't turn out well.

Old January 30th, 2012 (09:22 AM). Edited January 30th, 2012 by blufair.
blufair
Beginning Trainer

I guess this theory is as much about Jessie as it is about Cassidy, but I have some thoughts about what might have happened between the two of them.

The rivalry between Jessie and Cassidy normally comes across as pretty unbalanced, with Cassidy as the mean one who always picks on Jessie, and Jessie almost looking like a good guy in comparison. But I've always imagined that Jessie was the one who actually caused the rift in the first place. I love her to bits, but she really is pretty selfish, she tends not to think before she acts, and she has a history of not working well with others--so I could easily see her doing something that would cause Cassidy to turn against her. The trio hurt and insult each other all the time but always get over it pretty quickly, but I don't think Cassidy would be nearly as forgiving. I don't think Cassidy is cruel enough to start seriously bullying a close friend for no reason, but I could see her secretly holding a grudge and going for disproportionate revenge when someone really hurts her.

So anyway, I have a theory that Cassidy and Jessie were partners when they first joined Team Rocket training school. They got along well in the beginning, although since they're both very competitive people, there was a slight rivalry mixed with their friendship right from the start. Deep down, Cassidy always believed that she was better than Jessie, but she did genuinely like her.

At some point things went horribly wrong. I never worked out the specifics of this part. Maybe they completely screwed up a mission, and Jessie tried to pin the blame on Cassidy--or maybe it was the opposite; they did particularly well, and Jessie tried to take full credit (either way, I do think it was Jessie who caused it--but out of clueless selfishness rather than malice). Cassidy was furious with Jessie for throwing her under the bus like this, and decided to put her in her in place by bullying her and showing the world how pathetic and incompetent she was. They became completely unable to work together, and were quickly assigned new partners. The higher-ups were generally reluctant to reassign partners and typically only did it in hopeless situations, so this was a pretty major black mark on Cassidy's record.

Cassidy was paired with Butch, which worked out very well for her: Butch was smart, competent, easy to get along with, and just submissive enough to treat Cassidy with the reverence she felt she deserved. Jessie, meanwhile, went through a string of partners and quickly drove them all away, one way or another. She would up running out of potential partners in the blue division, and had to be moved to the red division, where there were still a few people who hadn't heard of her reputation. Cassidy loved every second of this, since she felt that it proved that the failure of their partnership was completely Jessie's fault, so she took particular pleasure in gloating about how Jessie was unpartnerable and would be kicked out soon enough. Obviously that didn't quite happen, but Cassidy feels vindicated over the whole mess every time she hears about Jessie and her team failing another mission.

Edit:
As a side note, has Jessie been a model, or has she always dreamt of being one? I forgot... All I know is that her modeling career didn't turn out well.
Well, Jessie claimed she used to be a model in Spring Fever (one of the Johto episodes featuring Todd Snap). But the only published example she had of her modeling work was some picture of a snowy field with a tiny vague blur at the far end that was supposedly her: http://www.filb.de/content/anime/pm/193/413.jpg, http://www.filb.de/content/anime/pm/193/414.jpg. So, yeah, she probably wasn't a very successful model.
Old January 30th, 2012 (01:05 PM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote originally posted by blufair:
I guess this theory is as much about Jessie as it is about Cassidy, but I have some thoughts about what might have happened between the two of them.

The rivalry between Jessie and Cassidy normally comes across as pretty unbalanced, with Cassidy as the mean one who always picks on Jessie, and Jessie almost looking like a good guy in comparison. But I've always imagined that Jessie was the one who actually caused the rift in the first place. I love her to bits, but she really is pretty selfish, she tends not to think before she acts, and she has a history of not working well with others--so I could easily see her doing something that would cause Cassidy to turn against her. The trio hurt and insult each other all the time but always get over it pretty quickly, but I don't think Cassidy would be nearly as forgiving. I don't think Cassidy is cruel enough to start seriously bullying a close friend for no reason, but I could see her secretly holding a grudge and going for disproportionate revenge when someone really hurts her.

So anyway, I have a theory that Cassidy and Jessie were partners when they first joined Team Rocket training school. They got along well in the beginning, although since they're both very competitive people, there was a slight rivalry mixed with their friendship right from the start. Deep down, Cassidy always believed that she was better than Jessie, but she did genuinely like her.

At some point things went horribly wrong. I never worked out the specifics of this part. Maybe they completely screwed up a mission, and Jessie tried to pin the blame on Cassidy--or maybe it was the opposite; they did particularly well, and Jessie tried to take full credit (either way, I do think it was Jessie who caused it--but out of clueless selfishness rather than malice). Cassidy was furious with Jessie for throwing her under the bus like this, and decided to put her in her in place by bullying her and showing the world how pathetic and incompetent she was. They became completely unable to work together, and were quickly assigned new partners. The higher-ups were generally reluctant to reassign partners and typically only did it in hopeless situations, so this was a pretty major black mark on Cassidy's record.

Cassidy was paired with Butch, which worked out very well for her: Butch was smart, competent, easy to get along with, and just submissive enough to treat Cassidy with the reverence she felt she deserved. Jessie, meanwhile, went through a string of partners and quickly drove them all away, one way or another. She would up running out of potential partners in the blue division, and had to be moved to the red division, where there were still a few people who hadn't heard of her reputation. Cassidy loved every second of this, since she felt that it proved that the failure of their partnership was completely Jessie's fault, so she took particular pleasure in gloating about how Jessie was unpartnerable and would be kicked out soon enough. Obviously that didn't quite happen, but Cassidy feels vindicated over the whole mess every time she hears about Jessie and her team failing another mission.

Interesting one! :D
Edit:

Well, Jessie claimed she used to be a model in Spring Fever (one of the Johto episodes featuring Todd Snap). But the only published example she had of her modeling work was some picture of a snowy field with a tiny vague blur at the far end that was supposedly her: http://www.filb.de/content/anime/pm/193/413.jpg, http://www.filb.de/content/anime/pm/193/414.jpg. So, yeah, she probably wasn't a very successful model.
Right I remember this! These pics gave me a good laugh xD!

Old January 31st, 2012 (03:36 AM).
Seki
You idiot!

Sadly, I don't see the pictures

Old January 31st, 2012 (03:58 AM). Edited January 31st, 2012 by vaporeon7.
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I don't see the pictures either, it redirects me to a blank imgur address.
EDIT: Okay I went and got my own pictures.

Old January 31st, 2012 (06:53 PM).
Musashi
Nope, that's not me

Woah, you guys have interesting theories there. Musashi, I'm laughing my a* off at yours, hahaha! I'd love to go to Cassidy Land.
Good! That means I'm doing my job. XD

I'm enjoying reading everyone's theories. Keep 'em comin'!
Old February 1st, 2012 (02:58 AM).
Seki
You idiot!

Quote originally posted by vaporeon7:
I don't see the pictures either, it redirects me to a blank imgur address.
EDIT: Okay I went and got my own pictures.

A word to my beloved Jessie:
Why did you took such a small picture?

Old February 2nd, 2012 (02:17 PM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

A word to my beloved Jessie:
Why did you took such a small picture?
Because watch companies don't give a crap about models like her xD!

Sorry, I'm 200% busy, so I probably won't post much.

Old February 4th, 2012 (05:14 AM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I wonder what was the idea of that ad anyway. What does snow have to do with a watch?

I wish we got to hear more about Jessie's career as a weather girl.
Old February 4th, 2012 (05:19 AM).
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote originally posted by vaporeon7:
I wish we got to hear more about Jessie's career as a weather girl.
Jessie and James have done so much considering they're supposed to be about 17 years old xD it's actually weird thinking the team rocket trio are my age.

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old February 4th, 2012 (08:22 AM).
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

I don't think Jessie stayed a weather girl for long; from what was shown in the Xatu episode she was really bad xD! I love how Xatu becomes sick when it takes a peek at Jessie's troubled past.

Jessie and James have done so much considering they're supposed to be about 17 years old xD it's actually weird thinking the team rocket trio are my age.
They're not 17. They're most likely aged between 21 and 24 ish. Have a look at the Birth of Mewtwo script I posted on page 8 .

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links