Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2012 (08:08 PM).
Banned

Oops, I think the person who posted an interesting read about Miyamoto. :P
Old January 7th, 2012 (08:15 PM). Edited January 7th, 2012 by Zayin.
#1 Team Rocket fan

Nature: Adamant
Ok I see, hehe!

I won't wait for a request and post parts of the CD drama involving Miyamoto for anyone interested:
Spoiler:

Sakaki : (Narrating) Humans around the world were in a fever to find more rare, and newer pokemon. (Playing music from "Rocket Gang Forever") And in any era, those who were at the top of the pokemon craze was our beloved illegal hunting and smuggling pokemon organization, the Rocket Gang.

--Now, let me tell you this before hand...my name is Sakaki. However, my true identity is as the current boss of the Rocket Gang. Right here and now, there is a record of the Rocket Gang's most important and critical happening. (Music stops plays a film)

--Twenty years ago on an afternoon, this story began with Rocket Gang member Miyamoto's report. Now, the Rocket Gang leader at the time was a very beautiful person, very...the previous leader was a very beautiful woman. (Pauses) My mother was such a beautiful mom. Anyway, a report tape was given to my mother.

Miyamoto:Boss, please listen to this tape.

WomanBoss: Allright, Miyamoto, oh, Miyamoto-chan. "Making good money these days?"

Miyamoto: (This is the Rocket Gang password,) "Here and there, Boss!" This is the Rocket Gang password. Anyway, please listen to the tape. (Sounds of pokemon are heard)

WomanBoss: What is this? Hey, will this tape make money?

Miyamoto: (Stops tape) No, no. This is not for sale. This recording was taken in a South American jungle with our splendid Rocket Gang high sensitivity microphones.

WomanBoss:Wait. How much are those microphones?

Miyamoto: (Falls down in embarrassment) Um, they were 50% off at a closeout sale.

WomanBoss: You couldn't bargain a bit more?

Miyamoto:Aw, that's the best I could do. Anyway, what is recorded was this sound.

WomanBoss: So what is it?

Miyamoto:If one asks this and that.(the first line of the Team Rocket motto)(Speaks quickly) In a jungle where we can't catch sight of pokemon so easily, we record their voices and though the analysis of that, we can determine the direction they are in and their location. (Pauses, then took a breathe) This method is low budget and will save us a bit of money.

WomanBoss: I would bring it down a little more, those microphones to 60%.

Miyamoto:I'm sorry to say, but even at 50% off they're high sensitivity microphones. Various pokemon voices had been nicely recorded. Please listen to them. Can you hear anything? (Plays tape with pokemon voices)

WomanBoss:What?

Miyamoto:First, we'll eliminate the sounds of the wind, trees and rivers, in other words nature sounds. (Pushes button)
--Oh my, how interesting. Then, we'll eliminate the voices of bird and insect pokemon that are usually in jungles. (Pushes button twice)
--Oh my, how interesting

WomanBoss: Whata waste. If you're going to erase it, you didn't have to record it.

Miyamoto:Be quiet and listen. Please listen to it. (Presses button and music is heard)

WomanBoss:What's that?

Miyamoto:It's a kind of "country music" native to that area. A long, long time ago...people say that among the mountain sand-lakes, a phantom pokemon lived.

WomanBoss:Hmm..and then what?

Miyamoto:Yes. Once a year, people say that the phantom pokemon appears with the rising of the sun.

WomanBoss:Hmm...and then what?

Miyamoto:This pokemon is the world's most rarest and perhaps is strong, kind, and brave. It's a pokemon to be thankful for because it watches over all of us.

WomanBoss: Sounds perfect.

Miyamoto: People say this folk song is in honor of that pokemon.

WomanBoss: I wonder if it'll sell if we make a CD out of it...

Miyamoto:Making profit is what we're going to be talking about now. I, Miyamoto-chan, have targeted this phantom pokemon and have waited for years. (Sniffs) Even when I had my cute beloved little girl. I didn't leave that place, living alone like a long distance commute.

WomanBoss:Children cost so much money, don't they? My little brat boy at home is horrible!

Sakaki:Hmph!

Miyamoto:Hehe...well, before my daughter became a prodigal girl, I had already given her up to be a foster child.

Woman Boss:That's good intentions.

Miyamoto:Yes, well my life is one: profit, two: economize, no three or four and five: pokemon!

WomanBoss:You're the ideal image of the Rocket Gang.

Miyamoto: Please keep listening. I'll go on and eliminate even the folksong.(Pushes button which ends the country music)

--Hello?Can you hear it?

WomanBoss:Hello? I can't hear it.

Miyamoto:Let's raise the volume. (Turning the knob)

Mew: (Small cry) Mew...Mew.

WomanBoss: Mm,mm?

Mew: (Small cry) Mew.

WomanBoss:That's strange.

Miyamoto: (Stops recorder) It's a voice no one has ever recorded. But the sound waves are definitely those of a pokemon.

WomanBoss: That means...

Miyamoto:After all, the phantom pokemon exists! The people of this area call this phantom pokemon, Mew.

WomanBoss: Mew?

Miyamoto:Mew's crying went from the South American forest and disappeared towards the mountains next to it. If we catch it, we'll make a fortune! Strike while the iron is hot, evil must run! Talks of profit go like the super express bullet trains. So go----------! (Miyamoto "runs" to South America)

Sakaki: (Narrating) The boss of the Rocket Gang at the time, in other words, my mother, sent a three-person unit led by Miyamoto who recorded Mew's voice to South America. However, it is said that not one of them has ever returned.

Miyamoto: (Wind blows in the Andes Mountains) So anyway... (Speaks to radio audience) Hi everyone! I am Miyamoto-chan! This is the peak of the highest mountain in this South American mountain range. Now please look to your right. It is right before dawn, and is free~zing cold. It should be summer, but the mountains offer only blizzards. But it's all right, I, Miyamoto-chan will give my best! (Sighs, while Miyamoto speaks to herself) I wonder how many years it's been since then though...

--I've become separated from the other Rocket Gang members, the only one accompanying me is the picture of my daughter whom I left behind as a small child. (Cries) But even if I'm like this, I'm going to wait. I'm going to keep on waiting. Yes, I'm waiting for Mew. Maybe I can see Mew if I wait here at this mountain peak. I believed such a legend. A phantom pokemon will definitely make money. I'm going to make money, I promise you that!
(Blizzard stops) --Huh? The blizzard..it stopped...Oh...it's sunrise...The sun is rising! The whole mountain is gleaming silver. It's just like a mountain of coins! Now, that feels good!
--That's...

Mew:Me~w...

Miyamoto:You're...you're Mew!

Mew:Me~w...

Miyamoto:My, you look sooo gentle. So you're Mew. Oh, hey look...look at this picture. This is my daughter, and her name is Musashi. Isn't she cute?

Mew:Mew.

Miyamoto:Yeah...oh hey, will you let me capture you? Please? Preschool, kindergarten...children cost money. (Blizzard starts again) Huh? Where are you going? Huh?! You're leaving? Hey you! Wait up. I won't let you do that. Once I hear talk of profits, I'm not going let this chance go! (Mew flies away, as the blizzard returns) Huh? Where are you going?
--(Avalanche sound is heard from a distance) What? This feels bad! What? I'm going to fall? After all?! AUGH! (Avalanche crashes on Miyamoto)

Mew:Mew.

Sakaki:Well, it was eighteen years after that incident when the secret of the phantom pokemon was revealed to us again.
*cut stuff*
Miyamoto: (In the Andes Mountains as a blizzard is heard) I'm Miyamoto-chan and I'll never give up! My little daughter is already in grade schoolafter all. That takes money. Where are you Mew?! Come on out! (Blizzard wind blows then stops)
*cut stuff*
Miyamoto: (Blizard wind blows in the Andes Mountains) It's me, Miyamoto! After all, I'm not going to give up on finding the phantom Mew! I mean, my precious daughter is almost ready to take her exams! It takes money! Hurry up and come on out! Come out Mew of the mountains! The grass is greener here! (Sneezes) Ha-choo! (Windblows)
*cut stuff*
Miyamoto: (Blizzard wind blows in the Andes Mountains) Mew...Mew!...where are you?! After all, I'm Miyamoto-chan. I won't give up It's about time my separated daughter will marry off...I want to let her wear a beautiful wedding gown. Mew! Come out! It's me, Miyamoto-chan. (Windblows again)
*cut stuff*
Miyamoto: (In the Andes Mountains) I am Miyamoto-chan. I won't give up. The daughter I left is almost a hag. (hag refers to an unmarried woman over the age of twenty-four, ratherthan an eldery and repulsive creature)You don't remember my face even...right? Musashi? There's no loss in having too much money. Mew! Where are you?! After all, I, Miyamoto-chan will chase after the phantom pokemon everywhere, until the end of time! I'm going to do it!

Sakaki:The whereabouts of Miyamoto after that are unknown.

I must admit I don't understand the logics in this story. First, Miyamoto was very lucky to survive an avalanche. Second, it doesn't make sense to keep on looking for something in the mountains during 20 years. I think that was meant to be funny, but it's just stupid if you ask me. Third, how on earth could Giovanni have found Miyamoto's tape if he didn't know what she became? She would have kept the recorder during 20 years, then left it somewhere for no reason and Giovanni would have found it? It's very weird!!!

Old January 7th, 2012 (08:40 PM).
Banned

Yeah, same thoughts here. It's actually really weird if you come to think of it. D:
Old January 7th, 2012 (10:11 PM).
#1 Team Rocket fan

Oh, I just noticed that fanfic text Snor(es)lax posted is on FYPV .

Old January 7th, 2012 (10:32 PM).
Banned

FYPV? Where's that? u___u;

Guess, I'm kind of lost here. lmao
Old January 7th, 2012 (10:45 PM).
#1 Team Rocket fan

F**kyeahpokevillains.tumblr.com ! There are many FY tumblr blogs about Pokemon characters and shippings .

Old January 8th, 2012 (03:31 AM).
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Zayin:
F**kyeahpokevillains.tumblr.com ! There are many FY tumblr blogs about Pokemon characters and shippings .
Yea, I searched Google for "Miyamoto and Domino" and found that website.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 9th, 2012 (02:49 AM).
Banned

Wow, never really thought of looking around for images in tumblr. :3
Old January 9th, 2012 (05:53 AM).
My life would suck without you
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote originally posted by Snivy063:
Wow, never really thought of looking around for images in tumblr. :3
Yeah, tumblr has some great Jessie and James pictures!

Speaking of tumblr, this has made me want to make some Team Rocket facts for my Pokémon Facts. What are some good ones?
Old January 9th, 2012 (07:26 PM).
Nope, that's not me

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Musashi Send a message via Yahoo to Musashi Send a message via Skype™ to Musashi
Miyamoto: I would choose Mia as her dub name too, even though it's not very hard to come up with this name lol! However, I doubt she's dead. If you listen to the CD drama (I could send you the text), you can see that Miyamoto makes reports during many years after the "deadly" avalanche.
That's what I think too. My theory is that she may have lost her mind a little from searching that long and alone.
Old January 9th, 2012 (07:40 PM).
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote originally posted by Musashi:
That's what I think too. My theory is that she may have lost her mind a little from searching that long and alone.
That would make sense... but I don't want to accept the fact she's been in the mountains for so long, it's so stupid!!! xD *Picturing a dirty hermit-Miya dressed in rags eating raw llamas with her bare hands.*

Old January 9th, 2012 (11:50 PM).
Nope, that's not me

Send a message via AIM to Musashi Send a message via Yahoo to Musashi Send a message via Skype™ to Musashi
That would make sense... but I don't want to accept the fact she's been in the mountains for so long, it's so stupid!!! xD *Picturing a dirty hermit-Miya dressed in rags eating raw llamas with her bare hands.*
Ewwwww. Now I have to get that image out of my head, thank you. XD
Old January 10th, 2012 (05:25 AM).
Banned

I actually never know one since I'm not interested to them, but now I am! XD
Old January 10th, 2012 (02:20 PM).
#1 Team Rocket fan

I actually never know one since I'm not interested to them, but now I am! XD
Sorry, but I don't see what you mean here .

Old January 11th, 2012 (01:33 AM).
You idiot!

I think she meant by she is not interested in Miyamoto, Dynamo, etc, etc.

Old January 11th, 2012 (02:50 AM).
Banned

Sorry if I didn't elaborate more of what I meant, but yes the person above me completely got it right. I wasn't interested at first. :)
Old January 11th, 2012 (02:06 PM).
#1 Team Rocket fan

Oh, I see hahaha!

Domino became Dynamo? lolllllll

Old January 12th, 2012 (09:45 PM).
You idiot!

Oh, I see hahaha!

Domino became Dynamo? lolllllll
Shiiiiit.... I fail spelling. I'm really sorry.

Old January 13th, 2012 (03:10 AM).
Banned

Their names could be quite tricky too that is why I prefer calling them with their English names. :P
Old January 13th, 2012 (07:14 PM). Edited January 14th, 2012 by Zayin.
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote originally posted by SNOR(es)LAX:
Shiiiiit.... I fail spelling. I'm really sorry.
No problem, I actually thought it was a joke xD! Let's pretend it was.

Their names could be quite tricky too that is why I prefer calling them with their English names.
Same here, but not for the same reasons lol. First, the English names are the ones I've been used to since 1998 so they carry a sentimental value to me... Also, the English names are used in almost every country but Japan and a few others, so I'd rather stick to them. However some characters only have a Japanese name (Miyamoto) and others have the same (Domino).

That could be a new question actually. Which names do you prefer to use between English and Japanese, and why?

Old January 14th, 2012 (03:29 PM).
You idiot!

Which names do you prefer to use between English and Japanese, and why?
English? Since I never really watched Pokemon on Japanese.

Old January 15th, 2012 (03:06 AM).
Nope, that's not me

I like both but I prefer the English names. I think their Japanese names sound better hence my username but I grew up with the English dub (mostly). So I guess I also like them for sentimental value? I'm conflicted. I dunno! x__x
Old January 15th, 2012 (03:35 AM).
Banned

I obviously prefer the English names since the anime that I grew up watching was the English ones, I'm fine with the Japanese ones though. :o
Old January 15th, 2012 (09:42 AM).
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote originally posted by Musashi:
I like both but I prefer the English names. I think their Japanese names sound better hence my username but I grew up with the English dub (mostly). So I guess I also like them for sentimental value? I'm conflicted. I dunno! x__x
Depending on my mood, the name Musashi sometimes bother me because in Quebec French it sounds like "fly is pooping", which is not a really enjoyable image xD!!! But I'm trying to forget about it.

Old January 15th, 2012 (11:08 AM).
Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Gold Tier

Nature: Rash
That could be a new question actually. Which names do you prefer to use between English and Japanese, and why?
English. Japanese names sound so unfamiliar (and weird at times).

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)