Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Two hypothetical questions for the price of one!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Old August 26th, 2011 (02:08 PM).
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
I'm a bit too lazy to make a setup for this. So, uh, A Wizard Did It. Yeah. :p

1. If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?

2. If you could instantly change one thing about your personality or mental state, what would it be?

---

As for me?
1. I'd grow a few inches. I'm proud of being short, but if 5'2"-5'3" is still considered short, and I'd be able to reach a few more things that I couldn't before. It's such a pain, having to beg people to get something that's too high for me to reach, or to climb up on furniture to get to them. :( I knew I should've drunk more milk when I was a kid! Even if a lot of the people in my family are short... ;___;

2. Uhhh, that's a tough call, because I think my personality sucks a lot. Probably would make myself less lazy. I keep telling myself "if only I'd do this, if only I'd do that, I don't have friends, blah blah blah" but I think most of my problems are linked to laziness that I just can't overcome. So if I could ~magically~ become more productive in all that I did I'd probably be able to fix more of my problems as well.
Old August 26th, 2011 (02:46 PM).
CS

2 for 1? What a bargain!

1. The thing about my body that I don't like is that it's too... masculine shaped. I'd want that changed. But that's not cheating. I'm okay with my health, weight, height's not quite what I'd prefer but I can live with it, hair, eyes, and all the rest could stay the same.

2. At the moment I guess I'd want to make myself better at offering comfort and support to other people. I don't know if that's a mental change or a personality one, but I am really clumsy at doing or saying the right thing when someone is feeling down and it bothers me. I'd like to feel, you know, more reliable to people.

deviantart blog pair
Old August 26th, 2011 (03:08 PM).

Nature: Quirky
For physical appearance I would change my nose it's on the bigger side and for my personaility I wished I was more of a extravet than an intervet.

Check my Thread

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=261202
Old August 26th, 2011 (03:50 PM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
For my physical appearance, I'd get rid of that bit of extra fat around my stomach; it seems pretty stubborn and doesn't want to go away. For my personality, I'd try not to be very arrogant and stubborn because it's gotten me in trouble a few times.

Old August 26th, 2011 (04:19 PM).
Banned

Nature: Quiet
I'm actually in the same boat as Sammi. I'd like to be a bit taller, and I'd like to be less lazy.
Old August 26th, 2011 (04:29 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
1. If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?
I wish my hair were naturally straight. I've got wavy hair and it drives me nuts. (Not as nuts as curly hair, I suppose, but it still bugs me.) I'm also very short but I'd take straight hair over being short. :P

2. If you could instantly change one thing about your personality or mental state, what would it be?
I wish I could be good at small talk. I am so bad at small talk which makes any social situation pretty awkward unless I'm good friends with the person. :( But when it comes to this sort of thing, I just freeze up or get really uninteresting.
Old August 26th, 2011 (04:51 PM).
kevin del rey
Silver Tier

Well since I think my body looks awesome already I would like to change the colour of my eyes to... a light blue.

Maybe be a little less quiet? Or more calmer. One or the other.
Old August 26th, 2011 (05:02 PM).
春野サクラ ♥
Gold Tier

If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?
I'd like to be a bit shorter because I'm too tall for my age. xD

If you could instantly change one thing about your personality or mental state, what would it be?
Less violence.
Old August 27th, 2011 (07:29 AM).
Crystal Tier

My looks. My looks. And my physical state of health. That would boost my confidence up a bit.

I would change myself so I just don't care. In my current state, I care to much. I always freak out saying 'Did I go to far?', 'Oh my god I forgot this hw assignment!', etc.

Old August 27th, 2011 (07:36 AM).

Loose some weight, just enough so I'm the right weight for my height.

I'd get rid of my anxiety - I have severe problems with anxiety which has gotten to the point where I'm unable to leave my flat.
Old August 27th, 2011 (08:30 AM).
Posting King
Crystal Tier

1. I would change my 4 pack abs into a 6 pack.

2. I wish I wouldn't get mad at video games to easy.

If you want to chat with me shoot me a VM. Trust me I can't bite you through the computer
Old August 27th, 2011 (08:41 AM).
Swords Master

Nature: Lonely

It would be cheating to say I'd change everything about my physical appearance (but it would be the truth). To give a proper answer though I suppose I would definately want to appear more fit or athletic, that has been a major problem for me all of my life.

I would want to be more well-spoken. I know I'm not an idiot but I have pretty lousy communication skills and find it difficult to talk to others. Not only am I self conscious of how common and unintelligent I come across, but I've been told I dont really emote when I speak. I dont mind my monotone personally but I can imagine that others find me very boring to listen to.

(I wanted to put so much more in my answers...to be honest I think it would be quicker to list what I do like about myself haha)

Old August 27th, 2011 (08:52 AM).
The Old Gang

Nature: Serious
1. If I can have a magical sex change, I'll take that. Otherwise, having straight hair would be nice.

2. I would become more proactive with my own ideas.
Old August 27th, 2011 (09:36 AM).
(>^.(>0.0)>
Crystal Tier

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
1. My hair sucks, so I'll change that. lol

2. I'd like to be 100% comfortable dealing with people, and talking/performing in front of crowds.
Old August 27th, 2011 (10:50 AM).
Back

Nature: Gentle
1) I would change my size, I'm 1m55, I believe it's equal to 5 feet 1 inch. Actually, Eva Longoria's size. For me size it's not a beauty feature, but because I'm a little small when somebody want to put me down they attack me with my size. If only I could be just a little taller, it would be better :/
It is said that boys like small girls etc, and some say it to me, but I don't know, I can't accept totally this feature of me. Just to find clothes, it's not easy 'coz many things don't suit me.

2) And if I could change something in my personnality, it would be my naivete. I don't know how to explain it but... For example, I appreciate people really fast, and think my friends are so great that I'm often really disappointed.

Old August 27th, 2011 (03:47 PM).
<insert witty eloquence here>

The thing I'd most like to change about my appearance is my horrible complexion. Well... it's not horrible, but I just don't like it. Essentially, I have permanent red cheeks and it looks like my face is in a perpetual state of winter. It's the one thing that I'd like to change that would be very hard to do so (as opposed to laser eye surgery, which is definitely possible in the near future).

In terms of personality, I guess a little confidence boost could go a long way. But just a little one. I don't want to go all arrogant on everyone!
Old August 28th, 2011 (04:39 AM).
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN.
Gold Tier

1. I'd definitely like to get rid of my ezcema so I you know, don't have scars and rashes over my body all the time.

2. I wish I could remember things better for things like tests.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old August 28th, 2011 (11:07 PM).
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Nothing. Taking a guess, I would make my right arm...right. Since I was 3 I had an accident which lead to a surgery, which wasn't executed properly. So my right hand ended up with a bone that was no longer fractured, but grew up a little...different. 'Tis both good and bad; the good thing is that while I'm left-handed, I have more power in my right hand, and the bad thing is the shape, of course-people get goosebumps every time I show them.

But after a while I realized that this is what makes me different. So nothing, good sir.

Perhaps be more positive. I tend to be, if only for a little while, so yeah.
Old August 28th, 2011 (11:15 PM).
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Appearance-wise? I'd make myself lose 100 pounds. However, before that I'd probably change something else that I don't particularly like making public.
I would like to be more outgoing and confident.

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Old August 29th, 2011 (02:05 AM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai

Not much. I mean, there are probably some things that I could change about me to uh ~perfect~ myself but in all honesty I'm pretty satisfied with where I am now in physical regards. There are some other things I want to work to change or else I'll probably lose whatever the end result is with my bad habits and stuff (read: i'm looking at you, abdominals).

I'm a terrible procrastinator and when it comes time to say the important things I can never say them right and I'm never prepared enough to do so. I wish I could change that.
Old August 29th, 2011 (06:55 AM).
let it go
Crystal Tier

Nothing I can't already fix :x Well, maybe the fact that my face looks weird without makeup at least @ cheeks part etc. idk, you should see me in the mornings sometimes, terrible really. :(

Personality, yeah, defs stop being lazy. I put off so many things so often. I should really be finishing off an assignment right now but nope, I'm posting. Oh them priorities. Planning to change that though :3
Old August 29th, 2011 (07:27 AM).
え?

1. Tough question this since I'd like to change a bunch of things concerning my physical appearance. I'm pretty content with my overall physical appearance actually. I'd like to add a few inches to my height, if not anything.

2. I would want to be less lazy, and like more.. enthusiastic about things, concerning my study habits mostly. I also want to be better at conversations and how I present myself in front of people, because I'm pretty sure my image and presentation doesn't really say much about me. But since it's only one thing, I'll go with the laziness, please.
Old September 5th, 2011 (01:43 PM).
Not THAT one.

I'd change my complexion. I'm quite pale and I really don't like it. It varies a little almost from day to day, which probably isn't healthy in itself, but it's at the point where people have asked me if I'm ill. Some people can pull off being quite pale. I can't.

I'd like to be less apprehensive about things. Far too often I dwell too much on the consequences of every possible option. In other words, more IMPULSE!!

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away.
It can't protect. It only destroys."
Old September 5th, 2011 (02:00 PM).
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle

I would definitely fix my scalp/hair. It's a family trait on my dad's side to lose our hair early, andpart of that is that my head itches constantly and flakes all the time and is generally gross. I can lose weight on my own, but I don't know how to fix that. :\

LESS LAZINESS, MORE MOTIVATION. That is all.
Old September 5th, 2011 (02:07 PM).
My Secrecy. My Advantage.
Platinum Tier

Probably my teeth "/ i hate them they have like a gap in the middle that can't be fixed and they're just plain awkward. I even have a third set of teeth that came through behind some others :S
STOP BEING SO SHY D: If i'm anywhere where people might randomly start talking to me i just look at the floor and avoid eye contact and basically look really weird.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links