The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:51 PM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
Just then the door opened and Andre could see Adria chatting with another girl, then when she came in, it was obvious that she was shocked. Well Andre had to admit the room WAS clean and sparkling now compared to the previous messy one.

"You did all this?" she said before hugging him as he nodded and stood "Thank you I've never seen my room so clean, but you didn't have to" she said kissing his cheek. Andre blushed instantly and looked away. He was shy and embarrassed when it came to these matters so he didn't really know how to react. But at least she was happy...

Adria walked over to the window looking out it. "S-Sorry shouldn't have done that" she said shyly staring outside before remembering the flier. "Oh the Familiar Showcase is in three days." she said handing him the flyer before looking away again.

"I-It's okay." Andre spoke, stammering, talking about the kiss thing. Reading the flyer, he frowned. It was...strange and awkward. A Showcase? Leonda Hiyacenth the Princess of Tristein as the special guest? This was going to be big, and looking into Adria's eyes, he knew that they had to go.

Just then, Andre's eyes widened as a bed was hovering across the room like magic, and landed before the window, thanks to Adria's friend over there. A second bed? "I-Is that for m-me?" Andre asked softly, unable to believe it. That was fast, and Adria really meant it when she said she was going to give him a real bed, Andre realized, "T-Thank you." Deep inside him, he was filled with happiness but he was too shy to show it.

Looking at her friend, Jen, Andre nodded in a gesture of 'hello', and she nodded back, smiling at him. At least someone doesn't freak out when they see me. Andre thought, rolling his eyes as he could imagine rows and rows of people fleeing away from him or saying harsh words at the top of their lungs. It wasn't, and it couldn't be a pretty sight. Jen left for a while, but then she returned with an important message.

"Adria! One of the other Commoners is dueling with one of the Princess's Guard come on!" she exclaimed, grabbing Adria's arm and Adria barely managed to grab Andre before being dragged out of the room. Once there, Andre found himself together with a large crowd, blocking his view, not to mention Adria's and Jen's views were blocked as well by some taller boys up front.

Closing his eyes, he focused, trying to 'hear' the battle, to analyze what was happening, but it failed as he couldn't hear a thing; people were talking so loudly up front. Opening his eyes again, he noticed a boy talking to Adria, and judging by his tone he wasn't friendly.

Where do you think your going. Do you honestly think they are going to let you. A worthless pathetic excuse for a mage into the Princess's Medical tent?" he laugh shoving her to the ground and Adria winced as she hit it. "People like you don't even deserve to study here!" he said smirking down at her as Andre stood there looking angry.

Holding Adria gently, Andre whispered into her eyes, "Let's not stay here. When I was trying to listen just now, I heard someone whispering that the Princess's kidnapped by Germanian soldiers."
Old September 12th, 2011, 06:20 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
"Let's not stay here. When I was trying to listen just now, I heard someone whispering that the Princess's kidnapped by Germanian soldiers." Andre whispered holding her and Adria nodded getting off the ground.

"They're probably at the border, some of the other Mages who summoned commoners went with them I heard." she whispered as they walked to the doors. "It's nightfall so they've stopped by now" she added smiling.

"Okay just tell me the direction, Volo can get us there faster" Andre said both of them blushing as Andre picked her up carrying her out of the school.

Adria blushed and pointed in the direction "That way" she said looking up at Andre as he told her to hold on tight and he ran in the direction she had pointed. Adria was scared and shocked at the same time. She had never seen anything move as fast as Andre was running and held on tight to him as he carried her. She took deep calming breaths and as they neared the border Adria saw the bodies on the ground and a campfire coming from a cave not far away "Over there" she said to Andre who nodded going to the Cave and setting her down.
Old September 12th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door

Nature: Sassy
"I think we need to help him." Kenna said simply as she sat down next to Emil.

This child had been through hell, he needed them to help him. Kenna could not imagine what was going through the child's head, fear probably. Kenna sighed and stared at Josh. When Kenna learned that the princess had been taken, that had been a huge shock to her, she was not used to these situations, Josh however seamed to adapt to it well, she was actually proud of him.

"I have said it once and I will say it again. You are just like Tristan." Emil sighed and squeezed Kenna's hand.

"I only hope." Kenna whispered.
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarf Blade
Kiroku stood up with a start as he saw something approach in the darkness. Going into stance, he directed the naginata at the shadowy contours and readied his finger over the button. They were too far right now to see who they were, but if they were enemies they'd receive a welcoming they wouldn't forget. "Look alive, guys, I see something coming this way," Kiroku alerted the others. He didn't look away for a second, because would be the only one visible to others outside, so he'd be the first attacked if they were hostile. Even so, there was a chance that they weren't involved in the conflict.

Miharu looked over for a second and saw Kiroku standing at the ready. He didn't seem fearful nor anxious, but his weapon was still poised for quick retaliation. In a way, she seemed happy about this. At least he didn't fire at will and ask questions later. She didn't want to have to worry about more injured people.

When the figure came closer, Kiroku saw that it was Andre and Adria. Adria was on her familiar's back, and he seemed to slow down as he approached. Twirling his weapon as he stepped out of stance, he grasped a higher part of the pole and tapped it on the ground in a welcoming gesture. "Hold, it's more assistance!" the boy called into the cave, then turned back to the mage and familiar pair, "A little late you two, but better late than never, right? Head inside, the others can fill you in." With that, he looked beyond the two as he continued his watch.

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
Old September 13th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Nature: Docile
Josh looked at Emil and Kenna holding hands and talking gently to each other. He grunted and huddled into a ball in front of the fire. What had he been thinking? Despite everything she was a noble in this world and he was?... Nothing, except for a familiar he had no name no title in this world... he was lower than a commoner lower than... he looked over at Benjamin, lower than a nothus...

Josh felt anger and sadness hit themselves within his stomach. It was probably better if she went with him... if she was with Josh... her status as a noble would be tarnished.

Adriel pated Josh on the soldier.

"You have feelings for Kenna?" She said with a sympathetic smile.

"N...No!" Josh denied, blushing.

"I... It's just my familiar power... it's... it's making me feel..."

"You're wrong." Adriel said.

"Despite how strong your ties are to your master are, they can't replicate love." Adriel turned her head.

"No matter what."

"And how would you know?!" Josh said raising his voice a little.

"You don't know what it's like being a familiar!!!"

"I....!!!" Adriel began but stopped.

"I... read it in a book.

"Listen..." Josh said.

"I don't know if you're right or not... but its better for her to be with him..." Josh muttered.

"I don't want to drag her down more than my initial appearence already has." Josh winced.

"Even though he's a total ponce... he can take care of her better than I ever could."

Adiel was about to reply when Kiroku began to speak.

Emil saw Josh eyeing Kenna as he held her hand.

Emil was thrilled to see Josh jealous but when he turned around and began arguing with Adriel a thought struck him.

He seemed so upset... could Josh have a thing for Kenna?!

It seemed so obvious now, how angry he got when he flirted with her, how fiercly he fought to defend her.. He though that was the expected behaviour from a familiar but... It seemed to be kind of different with them...

Emil sighed, he was an honourable man so he though he would lay it straight with Kenna and make it so they idin't have anything together but something stopped him...

Deep within him a desire brewed... he couldn't fight it... He also felt something for Kenna and just as Kiroku began to talk Emil kissed Kenna square on the lips.

Josh greeted the two, Adria and Andre at the door but was put off by a gasp from Adriel who had put her hand over her mouth in surprise.

Josh turned to see the source of Adriels surprise. He turned to see Emil and Kenna kissing squarely on the lips.

Josh was about to throttle Emil when a sudden sensation came over him. It screamed at him to get away from that place, to get away from that heartbreaking scene.

Joshs sword fell from his hands and clattered on the cave floor and Emil and Kenna stopped. Emil looked shocked at himself for what had just happened.

"Wait Josh this isn't what it looks like, I would never..."

"YOU! You!.... you stupid..." Josh turned and pushed Adria and Andre out of the way as he ran from the cave.

Emil stood up and rushed out the cave entrance after him.

"Wait! Let me explain!" He cried.

Adriel simply sat and watched as the two men ran from the cave... she was too busy thinking about something Josh had said.

"And how would you know?!" Josh said raising his voice a little.

"You don't know what it's like being a familiar!!!"

She ran her hand beneath the leather glove she wore on the other an felt the branded ruins in her flesh... *If only he knew...* She thought.

*The things my master has me do... I do not wish to have to...but I have no choice, his power over the void is too swaying, I stand no chance against it if I resist.*

In all the commotin that had just taken place, Adriel noticed the young boy, Benjamin, struggling in his sleep. His condition was worsening.

*If I do it quickly... considering nobodys looking...*

Adriel rushed over to the boy and waited till nobodys eyes were upon her then touched the boys wound. The green glow of her Gandalfr core shon softly, however it was completely unnoticable as it was overpowered by the campfires light.

"Remedium." Adriel whispered softly.

Adriel returned to the campfire as the boys wounds settled.

Tears fell from her eyes.

Josh ran for some time and eventually ended up on the roadside. He fell to his knees in frustration and thumped the ground.

Was he so useless! So unneeded that she would so easily throw him aside for a better model?! He sighed. There had been nothing between them anyway. She probably just saw him as a friend.

Josh was about to get up when a claw swing sent him flying against a tree. An enemy dragon had found him and Josh was still weakened from the previous fight. Not to mention this dragon was different. It was stronger and bigger than the others. Teeth beared it lunged at Josh to finish him off.

A sudden flash occured and sword sliced upwards throwing the dragon offside. It was Emil. His teeth were gritted and his rapier drawn as he stood in defense of Josh.

*A high dragon?!* He thought.

It's greater size and sharper fangs aswell as royal blue colour were evidence of its status as a dragon elder, over six hundred years old.

Emil held a hand out to Josh.

"Get up you filthy servant! I can't defeat a high dragon alone!"

Josh smirked and alowed Emil to pull him up.

Emil drew Joshs sword from his belt.

"I beleive you forgot this!" He said tossing it to him.

Josh jumped out of the way as he caught it at the same time he dodged the royal dragons lunge.

"It's just another dragon, right?" Josh said.

Emil winced.

"It's colour and size suggest it's one of Germanias five High dragons, judging by its spiked tail Im guessing its Scythe, Weapon of death. He has the power of a good few dragons."

Joshs eyes widened.

"How many we talking? Five? Ten?"

Emil winced tighter.

"About thirty..." He murmured.

A booming voice erupted from the dragon, its scales shone from the bright of the moon.

"THE NOBLE IS WELL INFORMED! ONLY... ITS FORTY..."

Emil gulped.

"Oh... my mistake..."

"OH ITS NO TROUBLE NOBLE!" Scythe teased.

He charged at the two swinging his four meter long spiked tail.

"YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY OVER IT MUCH LONGER!"

Josh and Emil barely managed to leap out of the way before the tail struck the ground.

Josh charged and sliced with his sword, but the drago quickly parried and threw Josh back with his tail.

Emil quickly threw a barage of ice knifes at the dragon but they shattered off him like glass.

"FOOLISH HUMANS! MAGIC DOES NOT EFFECT AN ELDER DRAGON! ESPECIALLY NOT THE WEAPON OF DEATH!"

The Dragon Let out a massive roar.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Adriel lifted her tear stained face.

She had heard that roar before, when her clan had faced the and been destroyed by the elder dragon Scythe, Weapon of Death.
She quickly drew her bow and stood up, her quiver on her back, it was that dragon who had almost killed her years ago. But she had been saved by... him.

Adriel spoke to the others.

"Our friends are in great danger! We must help them!" Without another word. She ran out the cave entrance, willing the others to follow them.

Josh and Emil lay injured on the ground and Scythe had his tail raised. About to finish them.

An arrow suddenly shot from the forest stabbing Scythe in the eye and causing him to reel back in pain.

He opened his remaining eye and saw Adriel, Josh looked back and gasped in shock when he saw a dark green energy surrounding Adriel. But the most shocking thig was that her hair was moved and her long pointed ears stuck out. Her eyes now glowed a soft green as her arrows glowed with the spirits of nature magic, the magic gifted to every living being born as an elf.

Scythe gasped, he was no longer shouting.

"You! You're that elf the one who disapeared, Adriel! Adriel of Naori clan!"

Adriel stared at the dragon, pure hatred written on her face.

"Yes it is I Scythe, the one target who escaped you... and the one who is going to put an end to your miserable existence!"

Adriel closed her eyes and drew her bow.

Scythe charged at her.

"Spiritus natura ... tuae humilis servus Elvin audierit sonitum ... Et percutiam arcum meum verum!" Adirel cried as she fired her arrow, eyes tightly shut it was a mile off, but a green glow took control of it and redirected it to the side of Scthes temple, launching him to the side just before she opened her eyes and drew another arrow. Scythe was about to charge but Josh sliced at him from the side he was blinded on.

An epic battle had begun.

Scythe quickly turned and charged at the others.

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*
Old September 13th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door

Tears started to fall down Kenna's face after Josh had run out of the scene so fast. She tried to put all of what happened straight, Emil had kissed her. But why? What was he going to gain by kissing her? Kenna stood up and quickly climbed out of a small hole she had spotted in the cave. She needed to get away for a while.

Out of the cave, she started to walk through the trees. She needed to clear her head and the only way she was going to do that was to get away from everyone. She was sure no one had followed her, so Kenna keep going down the path she was following. She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard a stomach turning roar.

She turned around and she could see arrows flying everywhere. She was about to start running to help her friends but something caught her attention. They are a sword standing up against a tree. She walked over to it and studied it. That was when she noticed there was someone sitting behind the tree. Once her saw her, Kenna tried to back away but the man jumped up just a quickly. Before she could react, she was on the floor and her hands tied behind her back. She tried to fight him off, she even screamed a couple of times but it was no use.

"What do you want?" She yelled at him.
Old September 13th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Josh was fighting Scythe with the others when his hand began to sting and his heart rate shot up, he felt something... like a warning of some sort.

"Kenna..." Josh muttered.

He completely forgot about Scythe and ran into the forest to rescue her.

Emil watched Josh run.

"What are you do... AAARGH!" Scythes claw tossed Emil backwards like a ragdoll.

He couldn't worry about Josh right then.

He used his magic to create a wall of ice to save him from a fatal blow and then drove his rapier into Scythes claw.

While Sythe was distracted with his claw. Adriel shot another Elven arrow which drove itself into Scythes back.

The battle raged on.

Josh charged deeper and depper into the forest his heart beat faster as he could feel himself getting closer to Kenna.

Josh burst into a clearing to find Kenna on the ground hands tied behind her back. A strange man stood over her.

"KENNA!" Josh felt a strange sensation. The same he had felt while fighting Emil.

A black glow surrounded him and words he didn't understand flowed from his mouth.

"Non audeo damnum domino meo pati Gandalfr core virtute!"

The man charged at Josh and leapt at him. Josh raised his gun and fired, a blast of pure black energy came out and flung the man backwards throwing him into a tree.

Joshs ander was only begining to be quenched. He charged towards the man picked him up and flung him to the ground.

He leapt at least ten feetin the air and landed by them man, he turned around and swung his foot hard into the mans temple, knocking him out instantly. He was about to finish him when he thought of Kenna.

He ran to her side and cut her ropes. He grabbed her and pulled her close.

"Dont you ever, Ever! Do something stupid like go off on your own again! EVER!" Josh felt tears in his eyes.

"You stupid girl!.... You stupid girl..." Josh just held her tight, he had almost lost her. He didn't want to release her again.

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*
Old September 13th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Kiroku gritted his teeth as he heard the commotion going on out in the distance. "Damn, what's the point of keeping watch if no one's going to stay in the cave?!" he muttered to himself as he watched over half of them run passed him (not very polite about it either, if he had to add something else). Raising his weapon, he walked into the cave and eyed Miharu. "It looks like we'll be needed to bail those two out. Glad I didn't have to disarm Emil..."

Running out of the cave, Kiroku was able to catch up with Adriel and for a moment thought she welcomed his company. However, she stopped after a second and motioned for him to go back. "It's not safe for the boy to be unguarded. If we could ask you to stay back and watch over his injuries it'd be much appreciated," Adriel requested, making the boy frown.

"But we need as much help there as possible, right?" Kiroku asked, not wanting to be left out of the fight, "What if you guys go down? I doubt Miharu and I could rescue the princess with the boy alone."

"The headmaster... predicted there might be some kind of trouble like this, so he entrusted me to give you this," the secretary said as she pulled out a small phial. It contained an eerie green liquid. "It's Dragonsbane, a rare poison that he brewed himself. I have another phial, but since you'll be back there you may want to hold on to it if that dragon gets the better of us. If the situation looks grim, use it as soon as possible. You'll have to find a way to break the outer scales and cut into the more sensitive flesh for it to work. But if it's one of the five High Dragons..."

"Stupid old man. If he knew this could have taken a turn for the worse he should have had you tell us about it up-front," the boy said as he snagged the potion and placed it in his pocket, "... Don't worry, I managed to rip a dragon open before; if it doesn't work this time I'll kick twice as hard." With that he dashed back to the cave and caught up with Miharu. Things would be difficult, the boy could feel it with every fiber of his being, but at least there was an ace in the hole if the situation looked dire.

Last edited by Scarf Blade; September 14th, 2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old September 13th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door

"Don't you ever, Ever! Do something stupid like go off on your own again! EVER! You stupid girl!.... You stupid girl..." Josh just held Kenna tight.

Kenna was shocked, Josh was acting really weird lately, first him running of so fast on his own and now he was really worried about her. What was going on? Kenna didn't want to ask so she moved closer to Josh and rested her head on his chest. She had not realized how tired she actually was until then. Kenna was not sure how long them two had been standing there like that. Josh kept muttering to himself about how Kenna was a stupid girl, but she didn't care.

"Josh...I..." She tried to talk but she didn't know what to say.
Old September 14th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

"Josh...I..."

Josh sighed.

"I know Kenna...I know." Josh winced.

"Its my fault... I'm your familiar I... I overreacted. I'm sorry."

*Why? Why do I feel this way?* Josh thought to himself.

*It must be my familiar powers, yes that must be...*

"Gasp" Josh stopped his train of thought and gasped.

"You're wrong." Adriel said.

"Despite how strong your ties are to your master are, they can't replicate love." Adriel turned her head.

*Could that really be it? Could I have... feelings for Kenna?...*

Josh released Kenna from his grip.

"Kenna I think I...."

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!

The loud noise had snapped Josh out of his trance like state.

The others were still battling the elder dragon.

Josh looked down at Kenna.

"We'll talk later..." Josh said.

He bent down as if going to kiss her then stopped and just briefly hugged her and ran.

He couldn't be sure how he felt yet. He ran back and rejoined the ensuing battle.

Old September 14th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door

Josh hugged Kenna and then ran of in the direction of the fight. She ran after him as fast as she could, she was leaving to do this on his own again and if she was right, he was going to need her.

Kenna tried to keep up with Josh but she had to admit it was hard, he was just too fast for her. They ran past tree after tree until they got to the clearing where the fighting was going on. Josh ran to take his place beside Emil and Kenna ran to a clear spot where she could watch what going on and help Josh when she could.

Adriel was still shooting her arrows at the dragon. Emil as attacking as much as he could while Josh tried to get into the battle too. Did these two really have to get one better of each other now? Kenna sighed and glanced at the cave. She wanted to go check on the child in there but she needed to stay here for Josh. She turned her full attention to the fighting and focused herself.
Old September 14th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Josh was beginning to fight when he noticed Kenna, he could feel her focus. It was pouring into him and boosting his power.

Josh felt his black glow form around him, Kennas focus was helping him control it slightly.

"Draco Elder mea calamus propulso vestras malas!" Josh felt the words he didn't understand flow through his lips once more.

He charged forward and sliced the elder drgon down with his sword, charged with magical energy.

The elder dragon was launched back its body fell limp.

"Is it over?" Josh asked.

"It can't be that easy..." Emil murmured.

Suddenly a large rumbling began beneath the groups feet.

"No! It's not over yet!" Adriel cried.

A black ruinic insignia appeared beneath the groups feet and the ground began to shake.

Josh suddenly noticed the elder dragon was gone.

"FOOLISH HUMANS! LET ME SHOW YOU THE TRE POWER OF THE ELDER DRAGONS!"

The ground began shake and crack beneath their feet as the area covered by the ruinic symbol lifted from the ground itself and began to raise into the sky.

"Whats happening?" Josh cried struggling to keep his balance.

"This is Scythes Elder power!" Adria cried.

The ground lifted up and storm clouds raged around as Scythe swooped overhead the floating battlefield, the area affected had been so large that the entire group had been caught in the aerial battle field.

The dragon swooped down low and charged towards Emil, throwing him from the platform, Josh dived and grabbed Emils hand before he fell.

"You're not getting out of this that eaily!" Josh cried struggling.

"You stupid Ponce!!!" Josh heaved Emil back onto the platform when Scythe sat in its center.

"POTESTAS MAJOR DRACONES ... FLUMEN PER ME!" the elder dragon cried.

The black ruinic energy began to flow into him, his eyes went pure azure blue and he groaned with pain as his teeth grew to new lengths his talons became pure black and glowed with dark energy. His scales grew until each one was a miniature spike on his body. His tail spikes became more like tail horns and he tilted his head back and roared.

"BEHOLD MORTALS MY TRUE FORM!!!"

"What just happened?" Josh asked panic on his face.

"When Elder dragons near death... they unleash their inner power... this is Scythes version, Dark skyfield: Ruinic motion." Adriel whispered drawing back her bow.

"That meant to impress us?" Emil murmured, his injuries were still fresh from his almost fall to death.

"Doesn't matter how big you get!" Emil stood up.

"I'll still chop you down!"

"IMPETUENT MORTAL!" Scythe charged at Emil about to strike him down when josh barely managed to defend using his Familiar energy.

A claw swing made at Josh from the side was blocked by Emil using a wall of ice and an arrow came from Adriel to strike Scythes head once more.

High or low everyone knew that it was either fight or die.

Old September 14th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door

Emil was about to fall and Kenna gasped. Lucky Josh grabbed him and saved him. Kenna was going to have to do something more then make Josh's power stronger. She was going to have to fight too. She could not bare the thought of doing nothing while her Familiar was working to save to day.

She ran to stand next to Josh. He looked shocked and worried at the same time but then he had understanding in his eyes. She turned to give a quick glare at Emil, he looked proud. When she turned back around, the dragons claw was about to hit Josh, but Kenna quickly pushed him out of the way and avoided the blow herself.

Kenna landed back down on the floor and watched as Adriel sent arrow after arrow at the dragon. Josh and Emil were at each of her sides and was watching too. If only Kenna could use the magic she had used when she found out Tristan had died, she would of been able to do some damage to the dragon. She could always try though.

"Josh, Emil, will you help me? I need to get angry." Kenna asked them.
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

"Ummmmm... are you sure? You get kinda... explosive when you're angry..." Emil murmured.

"Obviously she wouldn't say it if she wasn't... dumbass... lemme try." Josh stood still for a moment, thinking.

"Ok... You smell terrible, you look like a shriveled trout, your face on a good day reminds me of Godzilas on a bad one..."

"Thats not going to work you twit... and who in the world is Godzila?" Emil butted in.

"Well he's... look it doesn't matter you have abetter idea ponce head?"

"Indeed I do my brutish friend, this always annoyed her when we were smaller. Hey Kenna look at this." Emil said.

Kenna looked at Emil as he waved his fingers in an ark around her head, then, when she least expected it, flicked her square on the forehead, throwing her off balance and knocking her to the floor.

The two men stared at her for a minute... then burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

"Did, did you see when she?..." Josh giggled.

"Yeah and then she fell over and... aha... ahahahaha!" Emil chortled.

The two men couldn't stop laughing.

Old September 14th, 2011, 04:17 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

(Since Lu didn't post this morning I will now)

Adria heard the roar and jumped a little in fear a little in shock grabbing onto Andre's arm. They both blushed a bit and Andre hugged her. "they must be in trouble" she said hugging back for a moment before stepping back. Looking around she saw Benjamin still asleep and didn't want to leave him alone. She took a deep breath and looked at Andre hoping he'd understand and gave her first real order. "Andre stay here. I don't want to leave him alone, don't follow me at all. You only can come to me if you hear me scream or sense that I'm hurt okay" she whispered looking into his eyes.

Andre looked a little sad but nodded and hugged her having no choice but to obey. "Stay safe" he whispered blushing a bit as he let her go.

"I will" Adria said before running out of the cave toward the sound of the roaring. Upon getting to the clearing Adria froze from the shadows of the forest watching as the others took on an Elder Dragon. The sight of the beast scared her and she stood unable to move but saw it was going to strike when they weren't paying attention. Please just this once work! she screamed in her head and muttered the words to a spell a ball of water forming in her hands. Adria aimed and closed her eyes casting the spell prepared to be flung back. But it never happened. Opening her eyes the girl watched in shock as for the second time ever she cast a working spell. It didn't do much to the beast but it did successfully turn it's attention towards her, and just then she realized how bad that was for her. Before she could even muster the words to attempt another spell or even try to move the Dragon had swooped down and grabbed her throwing her down near the others making her scream in pain and fear.
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:07 AM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
"Why, Adria...?" Andre told himself, sighing, standing against a cave wall, "Why won't she let me come with her? It's dangerous out there and who knows what's out there? She's so brave...but so silly and naive and..."

Andre sighed and shook his head, "Think about something else. Think about something else! She's going to be fine. I can think about what I can do when I get back to the dorms. I can clean the toilet, prepare a meal, fix the window. That should keep me occupied, then maybe mopping the floor and sweeping it will work as well after curling up the carpet and placing it away, then maybe I should fix the broken air-conditioner as it can be awfully hot in there...oh and my bed needs some tidying up too...god I sure have a lotta things to do but-"

Just then a large high pitch scream disrupted his train of thoughts and Andre snapped back into reality. That sounded like Adria, and for one second there Andre's face was as white as snow, as he knew something had gone wrong. Maybe he was too late...maybe she's...gone...because of him. She told him to stay but shouldn't he go with her for her own safety? Blaming himself he dashed out into the forest in search for his mistress, his eyes wide and alert.

Just then the ground shook around him, probably caused by the enemy's movements, and Andre volo'ed towards the location where the shaking was strongest. What he saw was so strange and so sci-fi like, the commoner was forced to stare in awe for a couple of seconds. It was a freaking dragon, real and moving before his eyes. It was even more realistic than those 4D movies and mechanic ones, and it was so fast and agile, even Andre had difficulty watching him move. And it was flinging Adria away and towards the ground at a super high speed as if he was playing baseball or someth-

"Adria!" Andre screamed, running towards her as fast as he could, catching her before she could land on the ground. Panting, Andre got back to his feet, hugging Adria tightly without letting her go.

"Don't you ever tell me to stay behind again!"
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:40 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Adria had her eyes shut as she was flung waiting for the painful impact of meeting the ground, but it never came. Instead she felt someone catch her and hold her tight. "Don't you ever tell me to stay behind again!" Andre's voice reached her ears and she opened her eyes her face pale but no where near as pale as his was. Adria felt tears form as she saw how white his face was and how scared he looked.

"I-I'm sorry" She whispered hugging him back. She felt terrible about scaring him like that and also was in terrible pain from when the dragon had grabbed her. Adria didn't notice the fact that she was bleeding on her side only noticed the dragon roaring in anger swiping his claws at them. "A-Andre M-Move" she whimpered and her familiar used Volo to get out of the way and he set Adria down near a tree away from the battle.

As he set her down Adria stifled a small cry of pain now noticing the blood on her side. "Your hurt" Andre said noticing as well and hugging her tight not caring about blood getting on him. "Y-Your bleeding" he whimpered a bit hugging her tighter as more of the Dragon's roars reached the pairs ears.

"They're going to need h-help the Dragon is nearing death" she whispered in pain looking into his eyes blushing her blush standing out on her pale face "You have to help otherwise they could die" she added moving a bit and letting out a whimper of pain before losing consciousness.
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:52 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Miharu bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, keeping a close watch on Benjamin. Although the Headmaster's secretary hadn't noticed, Miharu saw the secretary use a familiar power, which probably would have been really helpful when Benjamin got the gunshot wound in the first place. However, Miharu wondered why the Headmaster's secretary would be a familiar. It was strange, actually. With all the trouble that the Headmaster gave them about summoning "commoners" as familiars, he probably hadn't had a human familiar. Miharu started to get suspicious. How could they really know that she was the Headmaster's familiar? For all they know, she could be a spy sent by the people who kidnapped the princess, or...

Miharu's eyes widened slightly. She was glad it was just her, Ben, and Kiroku in the cave; she could share information and theories without being heard.

"Kiroku," she hissed under her breath, just in case. "I do not think that the Headmaster's secretary is the one fighting with us. I saw her use a healing familiar power on Benjamin earlier; if the Headmaster gave us such a hard time about summoning human familiars, why would he have one himself? Would he not sympathize with us instead? Remember the person who shot the student with the arrow and turned him into a monster? I think that is her. However, we cannot do anything about it now. We have to watch her carefully, and make sure she does not get near the princess. I have a feeling that she is not here for a rescue mission, but for an assassination."

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old September 15th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door

"You two are just so funny, but now is not the time." Kenna sighed as she stood up.

She closed her eyes. She was going to have to relive the memory of when she found out that Tristan had died. Kenna was not ready to relive it but she was going to have to.

Flash back

Kenna was sat in one of her old friends rooms. They were gossiping about another student that she was into. Kenna was spread out on the bed while her friend was on the floor. The two girls were laughing and giggling when a letter was posted under the door. It opened and spoke a message that was mean't for Kenna.

"Kenna Warren, will you please report to my office as soon as you can. Signed: Prof. P. Awenston, headmaster of the Tristein academy for magical arts and their teachings."

Then the letter disappeared just as fast as it had appeared. Kenna got up and said sorry to her friend before walking out of the room and following the corridor until she reached the headmasters office. She knocked twice and then stepped inside. The headmaster was sat behind his desk. Emil was sat on one of the chairs on the far side of the room. She could not read his expression at all so she just took a seat near him.

"Kenna...You need to know...I need to tell you something." Emil tried to say.

"Maybe I should be the one to tell her Emil." The headmaster told him.

"Tell me what?" Kenna was getting irritated.

"It's about Tristan, something has happened." Emil said, when Kenna heard her brothers name her heart sank.

"Wh-What has happened, is he ok?" Kenna whispered as a tear feel down her face.

"I am afraid to say that he died last night of a sudden illness that no one could stop, I am sorry Kenna." The headmaster told her.

Her full world stopped then, her brother could not be dead. He should be alive and well like he was the last time she had visited him. Tears where falling fast down Kenna's face. She had no time to tell him how much he had mean't to her or to even say goodbye. She started to sob. What was she going to do without him?

"Kenna..." Emil whispered.

"Can...can I see him? I need to see him" Kenna sobbed.

"I am sorry, we can not allow that. You will have to wait until the funeral." The headmaster told Kenna straight.

Kenna started to shake and cry harder. She needed to see her brother and they were all stopping her. He could not be dead, there was no way she was going to believe he was dead. The amount of anger that filled her then was at an unbelievable level. She was mad at everyone and every thing. She wanted to explode and that was what she did. Fire broke out of her and trashed the headmasters office. The headmaster and Emil had took alot of effect from the blow but they were alright. Kenna couldnt take anymore, so she passed out, all the while crying and whispering Tristan's name.

Flash back ended.

Kenna let the anger she had felt then flow through her. She started to shake and she knew that she was glowing. Josh and Emil both looked scared and worried but Kenna kept going. She was going to beat this dragon if it was the last thing she did.
Old September 15th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

"If she does that she could seriously hurt herself..." Emil murmured.

"What?!" Josh cried.

"The day her brother died, she used a similar energy... we never told her but... she almost killed herself." Emil looked away eyes closed.

Flashback

Emil sat at the bedside of Kenna hospital bed, his hair was a wreck due to him running his hand through it in worry. His shirt was ruffled and his royal guard cadet pauldron was hanging loosely from his soldier.

The nurse walked into the room and Emil shot up and ran towards her.

"Well?! Is she going to be OK?! Is she?!" He cried.

"Don't worry Emil... she'll be alright, we got her tests back today, the magical damage done should be repared by tommorow." The nurse said.

Emil slumped to the ground.

"Thank God..." He murmured before passing out from exhaustion. Hehad been by Kennas bedside for two days.

End of Flashback

"But... but... she used it against the turned student... right?" Josh fretted.

"That was only a fluke, Kenna has the oddest way of unleashing her full magical potential in one full blast, almost destroying herself in the process." Emil said.

"This may kill her..."

Josh gasped at Emils words.

"She can't die if I stop her!" Josh cried.

Josh turned and grabbed Kenna by the shoulders.

"Kenna! Kenna stop! You don't have to.... You don't have to..."

"SUCH A TOUCHING MOMENT!" Scythe roared. He held Adriel by the throat.

"R...Run..." She groaned.

"FOOLISH GIRL THEY HAVE NOWHERE TO RUN!" Scythe threw Adriel to the side, knocking her out.

"NOW PREPARE TO DIE!" Scythe charged at the Emil, Josh and Kenna as he bellowed his words.

Scythe suddenly stopped in his tracks. He was held back by a massive wall of ice. Emil stood in front of it sweat pouring down his face as he quickly rebuilt the wall as it was ravished by Scythes claws.

"I can't hold much longer..." Emil moaned silently.

Suddenly a rain of arrows fell on the Elder dragon pushing it up against the wall of ice.

Adriel stood strong behind the massive dragon.

"Foeda draco sentio nostri ... Gandalfr Core!" Adriel cried. Her gauntlet was gone and the ruins on her hand were now perfectly visible and glowed a bright green.

A glowing green arrow flew towards the dragon pushing it through the wall of ice and causing Emil to fall from exhaustion.

Josh ran over.

Emil began to shout, he had come to a realization.

"Familiars! Whoever can hear me! Let your true power flow like Adriels activate Gandalfr core! It's deep within you, now use it!" Emil used the last of his strength and pulled Josh close.

"AS soon as Kenna launches her enrgy use Gandalfr core to convert it into power and use it to strike the dragon... It won't be enough to finish it off... It would take a strong poison to that (OOC: hint, hint) but it should be enough to severely weaken it... now don't mess up... you stupid ponce..." Emil passed out.

Gandalfr core... Josh was sure of it, it must be the enrgy he feels comming frm Kenna, the dark glow he has.

If Emil was right... then it would be enough to severely weaken the dragon if all the familiars used it.

Josh stood in front of Kenna and drew his sword. It was time for the battles final stage.

Old September 15th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

(OCC: Kiroku's back at the cave, remember? But I hinted that Adriel had another phial of the poison, if you still wanted to do that angle.)

"How could I not? We were potential first-targets being so close," Kiroku whispered back, folding his arms with the pole of his weapon nuzzled against the pit of his elbow, "And I would think that the headmaster was just cracked and hid his shame by blaming us instead. But I see the point. If it does turn out to be an assassination, though, there has to be a better cover than just simple misdirection. I mean, if it's not her then we can only assume that the real Adriel is back at the school. There has to be a better cover... wait."

Remembering the phial that the Adriel in question gave him, Kiroku reached into his pocket and pulled out the bottle of poison. It was only now just clicking in his head. Him. "That no good-- She was going to use me as a scapegoat!!" the boy growled under his breath as he gripped hard on the phial, "She said it was Dragonsbane, and I can only guess it's a powerful poison. Glad you said something, or my hide was going to burn." Raising it up, he planned to smash the thing into many different pieces. That would show her for trying to use him as the blame-shield... But then again, he couldn't. Even if it was a tool to incriminate him, he now knew the truth and Miharu was his advocate. There wasn't much worry now, so he lowered his arm and simply held the phial. At least, if all of them out there died, the two could still carry on with the poison as a crutch. He didn't want to think like that, but sometimes all possibilities had to be considered. This was surely one of them.

"...Miharu?" Kiroku asked suddenly, not bothering to hush his voice, "I have to ask. What happens when a mage dies? Does a familiar live on? Does it die, too? ... Perhaps that's not the greatest thing to ask right now, but I was curious."

Old September 15th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door

"Kenna! Kenna stop! You don't have to.... You don't have to..."

Kenna could feel the fire flowing through her and it was getting stronger. All she had to do was hold onto the memory. She started to shake. She could not keep this magic in her much longer but she needed it to be stronger.

"Josh..I need.." Kenna tried to say but she was shaking to much for her words to come out.

Josh was in front of her, she knew that she was safe for now. She just needed to concentrate.
Old September 15th, 2011, 03:57 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
"...Miharu?" Kiroku asked suddenly, not bothering to hush his voice, "I have to ask. What happens when a mage dies? Does a familiar live on? Does it die, too? ... Perhaps that's not the greatest thing to ask right now, but I was curious."

Miharu winced slightly, closing her eyes. Images of Kaida and her mage flew through her head.

"Familiars and mages are bonded," she said finally. "Even if one of them dies, the other does not...but they want to. It would be better if they were dead, kinder. If someone who is bonded to you dies, it is like your soul dies with them. Kaida is a familiar without a master now, and the only reason why she still functions is because her master, with his last dying breath, told her to protect me and to come to my aid if I ever call her. That is the only reason why she is still functional, the only reason why she can still live. A mage and their familiar become close fast. Some believe it is aided by magic, others believe it is because of the familiar summoned; they were destined to become a true pair. Kaida is lucky, her master gave her a job to do. For those who are not so lucky, they usually kill themselves or do a suicide run into battle, mages and familiars both. When the other dies, you die with them in soul, but not in body, nor in brains. It is a painful life, one I would never wish upon you, or even of my worst of enemies."

Throughout her whole speech, she kept her eyes closed. She muttered a short line of Japanese, before opening her eyes. Although tears had not welled up in her eyes, her eyes were suspiciously bright.

"No," she murmured, mostly to herself. "I would not."

((OOC: Okay, I was totally BSing there. XD Let me know if it isn't true~))

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old September 15th, 2011, 04:43 PM
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
Primeria Sage
Primeria's Quarters
A single candle flickered dimly in a dark room as it sat atop a small wooden night stand beside a neatly made bed. It barely illuminated the room enough to show the silhouettes of two figures, one laying on a neatly formed pile of hay on the wooden floor while the other sat silently on the side edge of the single bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, the female figure's long lavender hair mixed with the orange flickering candlelight as she glanced at the unconscious male figure laying on the patch of hay. A single distinguishable mark rested on his hand and adding to his oddity was his orange clothing he wore. The girl kept silent as she began to recount the few moments earlier within that day.

*Flashback- Earlier in that day*
Primeria's Quarters
"Miss Primeria Sage. We are to escort you to your summoning ceremony." One of the pair of knights said to the lavender haired mage that laid on top her white covered bed, still in her student robes. The afternoon light that entered into her room revealed a book infested library that held many different magical codex. Primeria slowly picked herself up from her bed while enduring some of the lingering after-effects of her early morning medical treatments. She kept silent, with a few dry coughs escaping her mouth, and slowly made her way towards the two knights. They took to the lead and Primeria followed suit, albeit slowly.

School Grounds
Primeria found the summoning grounds completely empty save for the few magical teachers that were to oversee the ceremony. She knew no one would be there that time of day as classes were still in session and she was glad there wasn't anyone. She felt much more confident without the cold stares that would normally come from the anticipation of the other students should she had done it with her class. Primeria and the knights reached their destination before one of the teachers stepped forward.

"Primeria Sage," the older male teacher spoke aloud, "due to your absence from this morning's ceremony, you will now attempt to summon your familiar at this time. Are you ready?" Primeria looked at the addressing teacher and nodded.

"...Yes sir." Primeria answered, however, in truth, she was as nervous as they come.

"Very well. Begin the chant." He commanded before taking a step back into line with the other teachers. Primeria brought out her small brown wand(with magic! xDDD) and took a relaxed posture. Before she began her chant, her lungs constricted and coughs escaped her mouth causing her to halt her chant. Some of the teachers looked at each other and wondered of the possibility of her inability to even finish the chant, but they kept silent. Primeria quickly recovered from her spasm and began the chant once more.

... ... ... ... A few moments later after finishing her chant, nothing appeared in front of Primeria. The teachers began a small chat amongst themselves as to what would be done while Primeria stood shocked at her failure. As she looked down out of despair, a crackle sound caught her attention causing her to raise her head. A magic circle was now forming at the center of the summoning circle where it hadn't been before, and a pulsing magical wave came from the swirling pentagram. The summoning was a success as a bodily form was beginning to appear and materialize from the pentagram's seal. A blinding light erupted from the form causing all the participants of the ceremony to cover their eyes before the seal disappeared leaving only a figure in orange in it's place. Primeria looked at her summoned familiar to find that it wasn't a mystical creature she had been hoping for, but rather a person... a young male person about her age more or less. He seemed disoriented from the summoning procedure because he tried to keep his balance as he wobbled left and right.

"Seal the contract!" The same teacher before spoke once more. Primeria hesitated for a brief moment before she brought forth all her will-power and ran towards the summoned human in front of her. He was comparably taller than she was as she attempted to lift herself higher on her toes, even wrapping her hands around his head to bring him lower, and brought her face towards his. ... ... ... *blank out*

*Present Time*
Primeria's Quarters
Primeria stared at the man once more with the orange candlelight hiding her blushing face as she remembered the final moment of the ceremony. She was glad that one of the knights helped bring him to her room because she would not have been able to with her weakened body. Closing her curtains in an attempt to not wake the unconscious man, Primeria waited patiently.

'What a strange outfit...' She began with her silent thoughts.
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.

Last edited by CyBeastSaber; September 15th, 2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old September 15th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

(OOC: I think that's an interesting concept. Tragic, but something has to happen, right?)

Kiroku sank back as he felt the weight of the knowledge on his shoulders. Truly the only fate worse than death is wishing for it. There was no way he wanted Miharu nor himself to feel that pain. Just imagining himself seeing Miharu dying was enough to cause a reaction to shock him out of a sudden stupor. Regardless of it being them being bound or his familiar abilities, he couldn't imagine having to move along from her death. She was, after all, his savior.

"I... I wouldn't want to see you die. Between you and I, I can see the close bond in action, honestly. Though it sounds even crueler to people with my ability. We'd be more apt to take a mortal blow for our Mage, only to make them feel the urge to kill themselves," Kiroku said out loud. His voice was trembling in shock, but his mind was keeping him from thinking so much about it. He could see that Miharu was in enough pain. Seeing him in hysterics might make her do the same. And that wasn't a good thing at a time like this. But she seemed to be suffering... he could control himself. "What's on your mind? Since we have this time, and Ben's asleep, we're alone to talk freely."

He wasn't so sure of what he said. The trembling he felt himself do wasn't stopping. The initial shock was gone, too. It was something else. He was feeling something else... danger. His senses were telling him that Miharu was in danger. Looking over at Benjamin, he was still sound asleep as he said. Were the others unsuccessful? Was that dragon heading their way now? Or was something else coming...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links