Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 19th, 2012 (08:27 AM). Edited July 19th, 2012 by Meeptasm.
Eevee of Mystery

Nature: Lonely
Omg I'm accepted! This is so meeptastic! I'm so happy, I could just "Meep" out loud right in the middle of class... again! :D

And I hope you're accepted as well, Fluffy! Your character definitely seems like a fun person to be friends with! X3

Hello again, everyone! I've just realized something I should have posted before. Due to a strict curfew and a lack of internet where I currently live, I'm probably only able to be on 10:45am-6:30pm (Central Standard Time), and even worse is that I won't be able to get on during the weekend since the management won't let me go somewhere that I don't have some kind of reason for visiting (they only want me going to school and volunteer duty, then imprison me in the apartments without any contact with the outside world while I'm stuck there without anything to do... -.-). I know this majorly stinks, but there's nothing I can do about it at the moment. I only pray that I won't miss anything extremely important in the plot during my "amish" periods. Once again, I am truly sorry about this! T.T

Meep
(PTA OOC, Page #108, Post #2696)

Foxfire - Ninetales (F) [Lv. 23]
Known Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Double Team, Heat Wave
Fluffernut - Flaafy (M) [Lv. 19]
Moves: Thunderbolt, Cotton Spore, Power Gem, Light Screen, Charge, Cotton Guard
Heart - Eevee (F) [Lv. 1] {Appearance: Gray Coat, Black Mane, Blood-Red Eyes}
Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand
Old July 19th, 2012 (12:38 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@Meeptasm: I see... That sounds like plenty of time to get a post in on the weekdays. Shouldn't be a problem.

@Starsprite: You're approved! Welcome to the roleplay. You may begin posting when you wish.
Old July 19th, 2012 (12:46 PM).
Eevee of Mystery

Yeah, but I just realized that in two weeks, I won't be able to participate for over a month. Basically, I'm part of an association that teaches young adults how to live independently, and while you're in this program, rules kind of put a hamper on your future plans... For instance, they already told me that I won't be allowed to leave the apartment complex during my entire school break. Adding that with the fact that independent internet time is strictly forbidden for everyone, I'll be imprisoned in my very own living quarters without any means of communicating with the outside world...

Meep

Known Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Double Team, Heat Wave
Old July 19th, 2012 (02:28 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
@Meeptasm: :\ Well that sucks. I hope things brighten up for you in the near future. Just words of enthusiasm.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old July 19th, 2012 (02:35 PM).
Eevee of Mystery

Thanks for the reinforcement, SD.

Meep

Old July 19th, 2012 (02:53 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

@Meeptasm: Anytime friend!

Awaiting Pink's post, then blaze's post. I guess sometimes I hate being patient, but it's the price you gotta pay.

~Dia+PS~
Old July 20th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
Crystal Tier

@Meeptasm: Apparently PC ate my post. o3o That sounds potentially traumatic. Well, I suppose I could accommodate it, as long a we're clear on how long the inactivity will last.
Old July 20th, 2012 (04:21 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by ShinyDiamond:

Awaiting Pink's post, then blaze's post. I guess sometimes I hate being patient, but it's the price you gotta pay.
I'm not the best at waiting either but that's a part of rping patience is a virtue, we both have to wait.
Old July 20th, 2012 (06:08 PM).

Hii guys I'm back.. Sorry for leaving without notice but my phone had broken. But luckily I bought a new one n.n.. Hopefully I'm still included in this rp.
Old July 21st, 2012 (05:02 PM). Edited July 24th, 2012 by Kezius.

Hey guys, I was reading this RP for the last little bit while I was Bored. Started reading the first few pages but noticed there was 5-6K posts so I jumped to the last few pages =S Decided on making a SU, this isn't my first RP though it will be my first offical PC RP if accepted.

My SU:
Spoiler:
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):
Christopher Jacob Styles

Nickname (Optional):
Chris, C.J.(preferred)

Age (10-15):

Sex (Male or Female):
Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):
Doesn't matter. Entei is full if I read the availabilities right (Entei being my aim) so flip a coin for the other two and let me know the result =P (The character can adapt to either of them and doesn't change much)

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
That's Formal dress, normally will be wearing a V-Necked black T-Shirt instead.

5’10 with an athletic/not overly muscular body. Generally nicely dressed but not overly fancy.

Personality (How does your character acts and reacts to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum
C.J. is mostly kept to himself, not anti-social, but isn't the type to start the social activities. His personality may seem different from day to day where one day he may be willing to talk and the other he may just snub you and wonder off to be alone.

C.J. is not typically friendly during or after a battle and will avoid the chitchat that follows one if at all possible.

Even though those traits may seem to give him a dark or nasty persona he can be quite nice to those that make an effort, unless in a bad mood, and is almost always nice to all Pokemon (wild or trained) in general.

His caring attitude towards Pokemon extends from his ability to be able to communicate with them on a telepathic level, however, this family trait of his is only just coming about and because of that he can only constantly communicate with his 3 Dragons.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 10 lines minimum
C.J. comes from Opelucid City, and thus normally only trains Dragon types. His interests, however, vary largely although he is not sure if he will ever decide to train other types.

Growing up C.J. admired Drayden and could always be found watching challenger battles at the Gym. When Drayden left the Gym to teach, he named Iris as his successor, this infuriated C.J. who believed he should have been chosen. He challenged Iris to a battle for the rights to the gym but he inevitably lost.

(details of that battle will vary depending on the dorm placement, but essentially it’s Raichu-got owed, Suicune- lost but not by much)

After his loss he demanded his parents send him to the academy so he could follow Drayden and learn from him, along with other successful names he reconized.

He plans to return after his time at the academy to challenge Iris again, but his mind may change during the course of his stay.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 Pokemon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' Pokemon are allowed, however.)

(Moves of the following are all based on the levelling move sets)
Species: Axew
Nickname: Ax
Personality: Friendly, childish, and kind of naïve. Ax tends to make friends easy but she also tends to follow others blindly.
Lvl: 19
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face

Species: Deino
Nickname: Ace
Personality: Aces personality reflects much the same as his trainer, this is probably due to them being together as long as either can remember. They are so alike that the day to day moods even resemble the others perfectly. Ace is C.J.’s strongest Pokemon and the only one that refuses to go into their poke ball unless absolutely necessary
Lvl: 23
Moves: Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite, Headbutt, DragonBreath, Roar

Species: Bagon
Nickname: Custos
Personality: Custos has two distinct personalities. One is for his friends, few as they are, he takes on a guardian role (Custos being Latin for Guardian) for them always watching over and protecting them from a distance. This is seen especially in regards to his naïve partner Blade. His other personality is more aimed at ‘outsiders’ as he calls them. He is arrogant and believes that others should earn his respect before he is friendly towards them.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy
Old July 21st, 2012 (06:05 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Just reminding everyone I'll be gone from Tomorrow til August 7th
Old July 21st, 2012 (07:56 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by ~Genevieve~:
Just reminding everyone I'll be gone from Tomorrow til August 7th
You will be missed, PC sis. *hugs*

~Dia+PS~
Old July 22nd, 2012 (05:35 AM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I apologize to SD and jackblaze that they had to wait so long i had to work alot this week so... Yeah ;;; but it'll be better now i'm sorry guys gonna post now
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 22nd, 2012 (04:42 PM).
I was halfway to Gotham City

Nature: Lax
I just wanted to let Silver and Arctos know that Wess asked for the names of Julius and George. I could have worded it better. Sorry

Old July 23rd, 2012 (07:50 AM). Edited July 23rd, 2012 by Meeptasm.
Eevee of Mystery

Back from my cousin's wedding at Colorado. :3

Anyway, the inactivity should last from Aug. 3rd to the 27th (that's when the fall semester starts), but hopefully I'll find SOME time to just follow events in the RP.

EDIT: Since Meep isn't one to talk to random strangers, I was hoping if someone could initiate a conversation with him. He's in the Suicune Dorm Lobby (if that does exist D:), currently frozen with anxiety. Thanks! X3

Meep

Old July 23rd, 2012 (08:47 PM).
-being tossed on the pavement-

Nature: Lax
@Yellow ; I'm back from my volunteer work! ^__^ Is there anything important that I've missed before I go back.into the RP?

(P.S.) My next post may be a tad bit on the long side since I'm making it to catch-up to everything I've missed RP wise. Hope that's not an issue.

Old July 24th, 2012 (07:27 AM).

Hiii does anyone wanna meet p with my character?
Old July 24th, 2012 (07:53 AM).
Crystal Tier

@Kezius: Alright. You've been accepted and may begin posting when you wish.

@CrumbledCandyWrapper: Nothing important plotwise, nope. Which is the case more often than not. Though hey, the next IC day will be Thanksgiving. I guess that might count as important. It's not so much plot as it is something to spice up the day.

@Everyone: Speaking of which, if anyone has any mini-plots or shenanigans they'd like to do involving thanksgiving, now is a great time to bring them to me if you feel you need to.
Old July 24th, 2012 (08:01 AM). Edited July 24th, 2012 by Kezius.

yay jumping in now lol
Old July 24th, 2012 (09:33 AM).
League of Shadows Leader

Nature: Brave
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Xavier Rohanis

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Black T-Shirt, Blue cargo pants, piercing brown eyes, brown, spiky shoulder-length hair, bangs sweeping to the right, black wheelchair.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum

Xavier is somewhat self conscious of being in a wheelchair. Being paralyzed from the waist down, he isn't as much a physical presence as he is a mental/emotional. He is extremely intelligent and has high expectations of his success in life and at the academy. This is his way of coping with being in a wheelchair, I.E. "My success makes up for being handicapped." Xavier often flirts with girls (though is usually rejected). Some would say he is extroverted and cheerful. He enjoys the company of positive, open-minded trainers. Under this kind, jovial exterior hides a need for revenge.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 10 lines minimum

Xavier grew up in Saffron City. He is the son of the Gym Leader, Sabrina, and an unknown father who left before Xavier was born. At the age of five, Team Rocket ransacked Saffron. A grunt with a notable scar under his left eye broke his legs in order to make Sabrina turn a blind eye to their operation, who feared they would kill her son. After the trainer known as Red returned Saffron City's control to the authorities, Sabrina was told that her son's injuries were unrepairable. His wheelchair drove other children away from him, save a few friends (some of which may have enrolled in the Academy). When Xavier turned fifteen and received his invitation, he was ecstatic. He figured this was his opportunity to show his mother he was worthy of inheriting the family Gym. It was also imagined to be a nice social experience. Equally important to Xavier as both of these prospects was the concept of becoming stronger in order to seek out his secretive revenge.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Espeon (female) - a get-well-soon gift from Bill, started as Evee
Nickname(Optional): Vesper
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Calm
Lvl(Max 25): 22
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Confusion, Quick Attack, Psychic, Double Team, Dig

Species: Wartortle (Male) - a gift from his Grandfather, started as a Squirtle
Nickname(Optional): Steiner
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Brave
Lvl(Max 25): 22
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Water Pulse, Bite, Rapid Spin, Brick Break, Return
Old July 24th, 2012 (02:11 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
@Yellow Maybe there could be a big party where everybody's family is invited. After all, Thanksgiving is the holiday for family. Just a suggestion.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old July 24th, 2012 (03:16 PM).

@yellow Ohh I have a thought for shananigans not Thanksgiving related though.
Old July 24th, 2012 (05:41 PM).
Crystal Tier

@The RiddlerE-Nygma: Son of Sabrina, huh..? Hmm. A dangerous choice, but an acceptable one. I will say that Sabrina is currently a teacher at The Academy, and that you should take this into account.

That being said, I suppose I'll approve this. Welcome to the roleplay~

@Shay: Not a bad thought. :P It's a perfect excuse for characters to bring their parents in.

@Kezius: Oookay :P Well, if you feel like you need to ask permission, go ahead!
Old July 24th, 2012 (05:52 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
@Yellow I just said the first thing that popped into my head.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old July 24th, 2012 (07:44 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

:D Ah-ha! If everyone's parents are coming for Thanksgiving, Kilik's gonna be real lonely! Since his father is...out of commision, Kilik's mother & father won't be able to make it! It's the perfect story! Perhaps I'll add a quest for him, maybe let him battle a group of Pokemon, or maybe fight a Team Rocket member, like Alex?

~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)