Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 31st, 2012 (10:20 AM).
Eevee of Mystery

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by ShayShayTheShaymin:
KK, Meep-kun! Wait, so does this mean I post first or you?
I guess second, since I just posted. :P

Meep
(PTA OOC, Page #108, Post #2696)

Foxfire - Ninetales (F) [Lv. 23]
Known Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Double Team, Heat Wave
Fluffernut - Flaafy (M) [Lv. 19]
Moves: Thunderbolt, Cotton Spore, Power Gem, Light Screen, Charge, Cotton Guard
Heart - Eevee (F) [Lv. 1] {Appearance: Gray Coat, Black Mane, Blood-Red Eyes}
Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand
Old July 31st, 2012 (01:49 PM).
I was halfway to Gotham City

Nature: Lax
Yellow do you mind deleting my character from the roster, I don't think I did a good job with him. If anyone asks he was swallowed by the Lugia white dorm (that's where he was headed anyway xD)

Old July 31st, 2012 (11:44 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@jbsundown: You're approved. Congratulations. :P

@Flyborg: Alright... Feel free to make a new one in his pace? o3o
Old August 1st, 2012 (03:20 AM). Edited August 1st, 2012 by Jbsundown.

@Yellow Great! :D thanks!
What time is it IC so I can adapt my characters entrance towards it.

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old August 1st, 2012 (07:55 AM).
The Arianator

Spoiler:
Name: Jeramiah Dennis Jones
Nickname: Jasper (He doesn't really know why. His friend started calling him that and it stuck)
Sex: Male
Job: 
Appearance: He's a pretty laid back guy. He wears jeans and t shirts usually, and either thongs (flip flops) or plain old tennis shoes. He has messy blonde hair, thrown to the side. He has a blondish-brown goatee, but its not very thick as he only just started to grow it out. He has blue eyes and eyebrows the same color as his facial hair. His build is pretty average, not exactly super muscular, but he has some meat on his bones.

Personality: Jasper is usually a pretty carefree person, laid back and relaxed. He doesn't worry a lot, but he still gives 100% effort. He does get nervous under pressure, and during pokemon battles he can get a bit stressed. He doubts himself sometimes, but usually comes to the conclusion that it doesn't matter, and he just has to make a descision. He even uses "eenie minie miney moe", coin flips, and rock paper scissors to make choices, believing that whatever he picks can still end with any conclusion.

History: Jasper is from Unova, Opelucid City, but moved to Sinnoh when he was young. His father got him an Axew as a friend to take with him, which was supplied by one of the many dragon type trainers in the gym. His parents were both pokemon trainers, so he started learning how to train pokemon pretty early on. In Sinnoh, he started battling at 11, and gathered all 8 badges by the time he was 15. He caught his first pokemon in the Spiral Tower, a duskull. He named him Reaper, which seemed like a cool name at the time. His next two were actually from a breeder. Someone breeding Absols had twins, and no place to keep them. Jasper happily accepted the two, and added them to his ranks. He then caught a rare Beldum, on a visit to Hoenn to attend a lecture from Steven Stone. He was always a big fan of Steven, but his favorite trainer was Wallace. He caught many more pokemon, but most of them he left with his parents when he went to the Elite Four. He never beat the Champion, Cynthia, but after he managed to take down Lucian, he was offered a teaching job. He decided it was a good way to train, and help others train too, so he happily accepted. He moved to Oak Town, and brought his five closest pokemon.

Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shiny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Absol (2)
Nickname: Yin and Yang
Personality: Yin and Yang are twin Absols, and are polar opposites. Yin is a normal colored Absol (white fur), and has an even tempered, docile nature. Yang is a black furred Absol, a minor defect. He is fiesty and hot tempered, and extremely energetic. Yang's puppy like nature gets on Yin's (and the other pokemon) nerves often, but he has come to be able to tolerate it.
Lvl: Both 45
Moveset
Yin: Thunder Wave, Substitue, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, X scissor, Sucker Punch
Yang: Swords Dance, Night Slash, Slash, Double Team, Megahorn, Double Edge

Species: Dusknoir
Nickname: Reaper
Personality: Reaper is a goofball. He messes around a lot, and usually gets into antics with Yang, playing pranks on Yin and Monty. He never takes his jokes too far, unlike Yang, and sometimes stops Yang from doing so. He is kind and enjoys company, but is also quite the battler. He is really annpying when he fights, using his pranking nature in battle.
Lvl: 47
Moveset: Will o Wisp, Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, Curse, Pain Split, Earthquake

Species: Fraxure
Nickname: Grey
Personality: Grey was Jasper's first pokemon, and they trust each other completely. They are best friends, and never go anywhere without each other. Recently, Grey has felt his evolution coming again, and he has been training hard to get to that point. He is really friendly, but doesn't deal with Yang and Reapers pranks, and they know not to mess with him.
Moveset: Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Shadow Claw, Superpower, Outrage, Dig

Species: Metagross
Nickname: Monty
Personality: Monty is a really quiet, calculationg pokemon. He is usually really happy and follows Jasper around. He is strong willed and doesn't play around during battles. Outside of pokemon battles is fair ground for retalliatory pranks on Yang/Reaper, however.
Lvl: 48
Moveset: Agility, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch

Teacher application!

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old August 1st, 2012 (08:33 AM).
Crystal Tier

@jbsundown: It's currently around 9 PM, and the IC day is ending within 13 days.
Old August 1st, 2012 (08:39 AM).

@Yellow Okay then, I will have my character rest near 'Dead Forest' without realising. Could be a long night for him!

Completed Challenges:
Old August 1st, 2012 (08:42 AM).
The Arianator

Yeah, so apparently my post happens 8 hours in the furture. Sorry about that.

Old August 1st, 2012 (09:08 AM).
Crystal Tier

@LBSunDown: What I'm interested in finding out is how one manages to fall asleep in such a soul-rocking place? Sheesh. >> <<
Old August 1st, 2012 (09:14 AM).

@Yellow well his time getting to the island and over-tiredness will make his attention to surroundings and physical feeling count for very little. Also with his lack of knowledge about the area will make him probably think that the forest looks so spooky for a reason such as the school might do theatre performances and having a scary look would make a nice background for the play. Or something along those lines anyway

Completed Challenges:
Old August 1st, 2012 (12:35 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

Well I probably jsut made the worst post of my career, but oh well.
Old August 3rd, 2012 (12:53 PM).
The Arianator

Quote originally posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic:
Spoiler:
Name: Jeramiah Dennis Jones
Nickname: Jasper (He doesn't really know why. His friend started calling him that and it stuck)
Sex: Male
Job: 
Appearance: He's a pretty laid back guy. He wears jeans and t shirts usually, and either thongs (flip flops) or plain old tennis shoes. He has messy blonde hair, thrown to the side. He has a blondish-brown goatee, but its not very thick as he only just started to grow it out. He has blue eyes and eyebrows the same color as his facial hair. His build is pretty average, not exactly super muscular, but he has some meat on his bones.

Personality: Jasper is usually a pretty carefree person, laid back and relaxed. He doesn't worry a lot, but he still gives 100% effort. He does get nervous under pressure, and during pokemon battles he can get a bit stressed. He doubts himself sometimes, but usually comes to the conclusion that it doesn't matter, and he just has to make a descision. He even uses "eenie minie miney moe", coin flips, and rock paper scissors to make choices, believing that whatever he picks can still end with any conclusion.

History: Jasper is from Unova, Opelucid City, but moved to Sinnoh when he was young. His father got him an Axew as a friend to take with him, which was supplied by one of the many dragon type trainers in the gym. His parents were both pokemon trainers, so he started learning how to train pokemon pretty early on. In Sinnoh, he started battling at 11, and gathered all 8 badges by the time he was 15. He caught his first pokemon in the Spiral Tower, a duskull. He named him Reaper, which seemed like a cool name at the time. His next two were actually from a breeder. Someone breeding Absols had twins, and no place to keep them. Jasper happily accepted the two, and added them to his ranks. He then caught a rare Beldum, on a visit to Hoenn to attend a lecture from Steven Stone. He was always a big fan of Steven, but his favorite trainer was Wallace. He caught many more pokemon, but most of them he left with his parents when he went to the Elite Four. He never beat the Champion, Cynthia, but after he managed to take down Lucian, he was offered a teaching job. He decided it was a good way to train, and help others train too, so he happily accepted. He moved to Oak Town, and brought his five closest pokemon.

Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shiny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Absol (2)
Nickname: Yin and Yang
Personality: Yin and Yang are twin Absols, and are polar opposites. Yin is a normal colored Absol (white fur), and has an even tempered, docile nature. Yang is a black furred Absol, a minor defect. He is fiesty and hot tempered, and extremely energetic. Yang's puppy like nature gets on Yin's (and the other pokemon) nerves often, but he has come to be able to tolerate it.
Lvl: Both 45
Moveset
Yin: Thunder Wave, Substitue, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, X scissor, Sucker Punch
Yang: Swords Dance, Night Slash, Slash, Double Team, Megahorn, Double Edge

Species: Dusknoir
Nickname: Reaper
Personality: Reaper is a goofball. He messes around a lot, and usually gets into antics with Yang, playing pranks on Yin and Monty. He never takes his jokes too far, unlike Yang, and sometimes stops Yang from doing so. He is kind and enjoys company, but is also quite the battler. He is really annpying when he fights, using his pranking nature in battle.
Moveset: Will o Wisp, Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, Curse, Pain Split, Earthquake

Species: Fraxure
Nickname: Grey
Personality: Grey was Jasper's first pokemon, and they trust each other completely. They are best friends, and never go anywhere without each other. Recently, Grey has felt his evolution coming again, and he has been training hard to get to that point. He is really friendly, but doesn't deal with Yang and Reapers pranks, and they know not to mess with him.
Moveset: Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Shadow Claw, Superpower, Outrage, Dig

Species: Metagross
Nickname: Monty
Personality: Monty is a really quiet, calculationg pokemon. He is usually really happy and follows Jasper around. He is strong willed and doesn't play around during battles. Outside of pokemon battles is fair ground for retalliatory pranks on Yang/Reaper, however.
Lvl: 48
Moveset: Agility, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch

Teacher application!
Hey Yellow, can you read through my Teacher sign up? Thanks.

Old August 5th, 2012 (10:49 AM).
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
Hey Yellow.!

Just dropping in to see if I can join PTA. I mean if there are open spots. But before all, I have 1 small tiny itsy bitsy question.

Which page shows the character sign up application? I'm lost in the midst of the lot of pages surrounding me..

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old August 5th, 2012 (04:29 PM).
Crystal Tier

@Lt. Col. Fantastic: Looks good. :P Your newest character is accepted!

@Pokemonmaster_draco: Of course you can! :P The sign up template is on the first post of the first page, under the appropriately titled spoiler.
Old August 6th, 2012 (06:27 PM).
Crystal Tier

@Everyone: NEW DAY APPROACHING
A new day will begin most likely on the 14th. It is currently the 6th.
Old August 6th, 2012 (10:17 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
@Everyone: NEW DAY APPROACHING
A new day will begin most likely on the 14th. It is currently the 6th.
:O Cr*p! Kilik, Ruby & Jack gotta finish up in the mountains before it's too late!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old August 6th, 2012 (10:36 PM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

Nature: Brave
WOO. NEW DAY APPROACHING.

Also Yellow...I think I'm up for making a student character now. You said I can have 2 students + 1 teacher right?

Old August 7th, 2012 (07:33 AM).
Eevee of Mystery

On one hand, I've been waiting about two weeks for a new day... on the OTHER hand, I'm at Entei Dorm right now waiting to wrap some dialogue up...

Meep

Known Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Double Team, Heat Wave
Old August 7th, 2012 (07:56 AM).
The Arianator

Alright, cool. I'll start off my new character in the next IC day. We have a lot of night prowlers her! :0

Old August 7th, 2012 (10:38 AM).
Crystal Tier

@meganium90: Yes ma'm :P

@meeptasm: Seriously, don't wait for new days. >_____<
Old August 7th, 2012 (10:39 AM).
Eevee of Mystery

@Yellow: Well NOW I know that. XD

Meep

Old August 7th, 2012 (10:50 AM).

Hmmm, I am not sure whether Ryan should make it to the school in the morning of the next day, or if he should make it there at night, wake up the people to let him in, then start teaching his lessons in the morning throughout the day. Any suggestions?

Completed Challenges:
Old August 7th, 2012 (10:56 AM).

The academy is pretty alive regardless of time from what I've seen throughout posts. Offices and whatnot seem to remain open in peoples views but stores and such close.

I'd just go in now if I were you since the morning is still like 8 (?) days away

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old August 7th, 2012 (10:58 AM).

I could do I suppose, but I need to finish up getting lost in the woods first which will take maybe 4ish days. So I will probably go in after getting lost in the woods.

Completed Challenges:
Old August 7th, 2012 (11:11 AM).

My bad, I thought you meant you were waiting on the morning to start posting. Didn't clue in right away you already did haha. If you're already on the island then take you're time. Daylight shouldn't be waited on even though I am sorta.. I'll Probably post tomorrow out of boredom afterall more then a few of us are at the mountains/caves right now it seems.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)