Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 11th, 2011 (06:01 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Yes you can, Arrt. However, we have minimum length requirements for the personality and history fields. Your personality field is slightly less than 2 lines too short and your history field is 4 lines too short.
Old October 11th, 2011 (07:39 AM).
Psychic Professor

Nature: Calm
Sorry i have been a little inactive, more unactive than i had been anyway but i am pretty much gonna scrap Jason's introduction thing, wasn't going to work out, i'm still keeping the fact he is a new student but he has been at the intervention.

Platinum FC: 0476-0552-0926
SoulSilver FC: 2482-0109-5666
White FC: 2021-9561-8818

Current RP's i'm involved in
- The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) as Jason Monterio Basco

Ralts - Lvl 22
Moves - Confusion, Synchronoise, Double Team, Teleport, Magical Leaf

Electrike - Lvl 22
Moves - Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Rest, Rain Dance, Spark
Old October 11th, 2011 (01:18 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Finished my JP with Deepimpact. He's doing some editing and then is gonna post it soon
Old October 12th, 2011 (09:17 AM).

I have a good question in terms of the students. . .

So they have ID's and jackets but. . .

Do they have Pokedex's?

I know in the games you see the main characters and rival and friend get theirs from the region's pokemon scientist/expert along with their starter pokemon. . .

But in the Anime, I believe it was mentioned that Pokedex's also acted as a trainer ID, and I think it's shown that a few other trainers had pokedexes. Like Richie for instance. And even the Pokedex's were scanned at the pokemon center to help register a trainer for the pokemon league. . .

But since Gary/Green/Blue Oak is like a pokemon professor and running an academy to train students to become better pokemon trainers, are Pokedexes also a commonly issued thing among students?
Old October 12th, 2011 (09:59 AM). Edited October 12th, 2011 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Crystal Tier

Many students seem to have pokedexs of some sort. Mine? They /don't/. It's really up to you, but they are not handed out at the academy no. MacKenzie just uses her tablet with a wireless radio connection (See: Phone internet) to look up pokemon and information on them. Valorie has no way at all at current without finding a computer to use in similar ways.

ANNOUNCEMENT: After discussing the circumstances with SelenaStar we've agreed that it's time for the GMs to take control of the field trip. That means we're going to start moving on and we're going to keep moving on people. ;D
Old October 12th, 2011 (02:09 PM).
that really burns my poffins..

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to TrainerGiza
yeah...i'm kind of lost, i see i missed alot of posts. ;A;

and i'm not sure how to post now. anybody help?
Old October 12th, 2011 (02:38 PM).
Crystal Tier

That will happen, but regardless. I'd be happy to help. Due to life issues SelenaStar is unable to continue pushing the field trip plot. That being said, we've been mostly just having our characters hang out, battle, and chat since last you posted TrainerGiza. C=

That being said, everyone is in the HoTa corp building, and if I'm correct every one of the player characters should be in the main area at the moment. That being said, your teacher would probably be somewhere in the crowd of people just hanging out and battling and talking and whatnot.

We will however be moving on in the near future, as we the GMs are going to start pushing the field trip plot so that Selena can focus more primarily on her characters instead of doing our job for us. xD
Old October 13th, 2011 (09:00 AM).
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
I guess I should update my team.

Name: Rufflet
Lvl 25
Moves: Aerial Ace, Hone Claws, Wing Attack, Fury Attack, Peck, Work Up

Name: Combusken
Lvl 21
Moves: Peck, Double Kick, Ember, Focus Energy, Sand Attack, Scratch

Name: Elekid
Lvl 17
Moves: Quick Attack, Swift, Thunder Shock, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Brick Break

Rufflet gained 5 levels because he battled two pokemon and fainted on the second pokemon. He also gained the move aerial ace.

Combusken gained 4 levels because he battled two pokemon and got recalled on the second pokemon. Somehow it learned Sand Attack.

Elekid gained 2 levels because he battle one pokemon. He too somehow learned Swift.

I hope my calculations are correct.
Old October 14th, 2011 (09:38 AM). Edited October 14th, 2011 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Crystal Tier

Thanks, Gold19 c:

@DarkGoalie's IC OOC: As a rule of thumb, if your OOC comment warrants any sort of response from others (other than acknowledgement), it probably shouldn't be in the IC thread. (Because we shouldn't be having discussions there, as that tends to quickly become a pet peeve for some RPers.)

Regardless, Bassiroth's post was the first thing I responded to. ._. If you meant about him talking to Ralts, she ignored that. (She already picked up on the fact he could do that, and listening to a one sided conversation is something that tends to annoy humans, to explain why she would ignore that.)

Anyway, sorry for having to push you. It's just that in my experience, there's a large crowd of people that get really annoyed when there's a lot of OOC conversation going on alongside the IC, and I want to avoid that problem before it starts. I probably shouldn't explained that Valorie ignored the poke-human conversation instead of letting it be implied though. |D

DROPPED ROLEPLAYERS: Sayumi has been dropped for inactivity. StarshipAwsome has been dropped for inactivity.
Old October 14th, 2011 (01:49 PM).
Psychic Professor

Nature: Calm
@Gold19
Quote originally posted by Gold19:
What happened to her jacket? Dante thought to himself.
Valorie Ryder wasn't actually wearing a jacket, i mentioned she had one by accident because of a previous converstaion between me and PkMnTrainer Yellow where she mentioned that sudents had dorm jackets, but than told me via Visitor message that Valorie does not wear one.

Platinum FC: 0476-0552-0926
SoulSilver FC: 2482-0109-5666
White FC: 2021-9561-8818

Current RP's i'm involved in
- The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) as Jason Monterio Basco

Ralts - Lvl 22
Moves - Confusion, Synchronoise, Double Team, Teleport, Magical Leaf

Electrike - Lvl 22
Moves - Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Rest, Rain Dance, Spark
Old October 14th, 2011 (01:59 PM).
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
@Darkgoalie- I know that, I'm just playing on the fact that since my character, Dante, is a new student at the academy, he just doesn't know what happen before Dante got there.
Old October 14th, 2011 (03:56 PM).
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Is it too late to sign up?
I've actually never done this sort of thing before and I wonder, does the role-play "go on" on special days or is it every day until its finished?
Old October 14th, 2011 (05:23 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
No, it's not to late to sign up. Just look at the first post in this thread to see what spots are open. Then just fill out the Sign Up sheet, post it here, and wait for the GMs to accept you or tell you what you need to fix. :D And it goes on everyday until we reach the end.

And now, for everyone's favorite thing in the whole world, I'm updating my team levels! :D

Thyme (Snivy): level 25, Leaf Tornado, Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Secret Power, Attract, Growth (Not presently on Brian's team)
Duster (Minccino): level 23, Sing, Tickle, Helping Hand, Double Slap, Swift, Thundershock
Drizzle (Buizel): level 24, Sonic Boom, Quick Attack, Water Gun, Pursuit, Aqua Jet, Swift
Nova (Growlithe): level 23, Bite, Ember, Leer, Roar, Odor Sleuth, Flame Wheel
Bouncy (Igglybuff): level 4, Sing, Charm, Faint Attack,
Frost (Sneasel): level 20, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Screech, Faint Attack
Leena (Misdreavus): level 15, Psywave, Growl, Spite, Astonish, Confuse Ray

Thyme went from level 23 to 25 because of her training with Snype (I already asked Megaman and that was what he told me). She didn't gain anymore moves.

Duster went from level 20 to 23 from her battle with Brogan's Buneary. They both knocked each other out, so she gains that extra level for fainting, making her total three. She learned the new move Sing. And she will abuse it in the future. :D

Drizzle went from level 18 to level 24 from knocking out Wartortle, battling Lapras until she was returned, and knocking out Bagon. Wow, he's been through a lot. XD Anyways, he replaced his Water Sport with Aqua Jet.

Frost went up from level 17 to level 20 for battling with and being knocked out by Brogan's Wartortle. He didn't learn any new moves, either.

The rest of Bri's team did nothing, so they get no levels. XD

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old October 14th, 2011 (06:27 PM).
Crystal Tier

The end is still a way's away as well, so you're far from too late to join. c: But yes, of course you can join! You should look on the first page of this OOC page here for the rules and the sign-up sheet for the roleplay. c:
Old October 15th, 2011 (10:10 AM). Edited October 15th, 2011 by Mr. Mammoth.
One cool snowman

Okay I'll try and see how this goes
I'll try to be as active as I can (I have school and homework, y'know those sorts of things.)

Spoiler:

Name: Maxwell Leggingsteele

Nickname: Max

Dorm: Entei

Appearance:
Maxwell has short, spiky, dark-brown hair, deep-green eyes, a "normal" sized nose, and "normal" sized ears.
He doesn't have anything that makes him stand out in public really.
He often wears his favourite t-shirt,(a gray one with a pixelated white skull on the front) black jeans, a green hoodie with the text: 'Johto 4 ever' on the back, and black Converse shoes.
He is often seen eating thing, but despite this he isn't obese at all.

His entire right leg is black as soot due to an accident he experienced when he was younger.

Personality:
Maxwell is easy-going, and really lazy. He is mostly found eating, relaxing with his Pokémon or sleeping.
Maxwell is very socially competent and is really good at making friends, even though he doesn't seem like it, he is pretty smart(but due to his lazieness this is rarely seen).
Maxwell is also a rule-bound person who often sees things directly black and white, this doesn't make him a boring person though, rather the opposite.
Surprisingly enough he is good at stealing things, he is often very clumsy but when he feels like it, he has ninja-like stealth-abilities.
If anyone is depressed about something Maxwell will try to cheer them up, no matter what it is.
He is also very naive and honest, which often leads to him being fooled by others.
Maxwell tends to whine a lot when somebody asks him to do something while he himself is doing something that he thinks is important.
Due to him being lazy he is also extremely slow and people tends to get annoyed with him easily. Which is why he was bullied most of his life.
Despite his slow, easy-going personality, he is stubborn as a mule and if he wants something really bad, he gets it.
Maxwell is however really scary if he is angered and once released, his fury knows no bounds.

History:
Maxwell was born and raised in Ekcruteak City, Johto.
His father worked at Morty's gym, taking care of Ghost-Pokémon and judging battles. His mother was a member of the Kimono-girls dancing group, which made him interested in dancing.
The other boys in the city bullied and teased him because of this, so he never had a real human friend.
So one day, on his 10th birthday his father gave him two eggs.
Maxwell was already then interested in Pokémon eggs and gladly took care of them until they both hatched.
One of them was an Eevee and the other one was a Charmander.
He named the Eevee 'Umber' since he always wanted an Umbreon and he named the Charmander 'Zard'.
Every day after that Maxwell trained and trained to become the Johto regional Champion because this was his new dream.
One night Zard evolved into a Charmeleon, at first everybody was happy but then Zard went amok for some reason and scorched Maxwell's right leg.
Umber then evolved into a Umbreon in order to protect Maxwell. After Zard realized what he'd done, he ripped his chest open with his claws. Zard was quickly rushed into the nearest Pokémon-center and survived. But he got a nasty scar on his chest as a result. Maxwell explained to Zard that he didn't blame him, "You just couldn't handle the evolution so well, I'm sorry." Maxwell said.
But one day many years later, he heard about a new academy opening on an island not far from Kanto. So Maxwell asked his parents for permission to go and they said yes, so he packed his bags and left Umber and Zard at home to guard his family in case something would happen.

Pokémon:

Species: Swinub(male)
Name: Wilson
Lv: 15
Ability: Thick Fat
Personality: Each of Maxwell's Pokémon represents a side of him. And Wilson is like his trainer's everlasting hunger. Wilson eats almost everything that comes in his way and seems edible. He is very loyal to Maxwell and never leaves his side.
Moveset: Ice Shard, Earthquake, Roar, Avalanche, Stealth Rock

Species: Slakoth(male)
Name: Slacky
Lv: 14
Ability: Truant
Personality: Slacky represents Maxwell's laziness, he sleeps whenever he can and is often found taking a nap on Maxwell's head. Even though he doesn't seem like it, he is actually hard-working and will try to protect Maxwell from any danger.
Moveset: Slack Off, Hone Claws, Shadow Claw, Chip Away, Endure,
Gunk Shot

Species: Cyndaquil(male)
Name: Quillie
Lv: 13
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Quillie represents Maxwell's rage, he has an arsenal of powerful attacks and is strong both mentally, and physically. He has quite the temper but never gets angry with Maxwell. He is the self-proclaimed leader of the group.
Moveset: Eruption, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Crush Claw, Extrasensory, Will-o-Wisp

I hope I can join, but I do have a lot of posts to read, hehe '''

In case you're wondering about the pokémon's movesets, all of them were bred and inherited their parent's moves. And they're not in too much control of the more advanced moves.
Old October 15th, 2011 (12:19 PM).
Cooooool!

Couple questions for this real quick.

First off, are the teachers set? Do I have to make a profile for that specific teacher? Or can I create a new one to take their place?

Second, and this is pretty much obvious to me, but I'd like to clarify...do you consider Rotom a legendary? He's not considered that in the game, or on Bulbapedia, or Smogon, so I assume you wouldn't...not to mention, his stats are far too low for even pseudo-legendary status. I always considered him to be on the same level as an Eevee, minus the breeding capability, seeing as you can only get one and he can take a specific form...but I figured I'd check anyways.

I'm writing up a couple profiles under the assumption that I can be original and have Rotom, one a teacher and the other a student - I was planning for the student to be Entei, but I might do Raiku instead.

Oh, and another thing - is the above poster's moveset strictly, eh...feasible? Seems almost insanely strong for their designated levels, something that only an advanced breeder would have the capability of teaching...
Old October 15th, 2011 (01:45 PM).
One cool snowman

Quote originally posted by James in Flames:
Oh, and another thing - is the above poster's moveset strictly, eh...feasible? Seems almost insanely strong for their designated levels, something that only an advanced breeder would have the capability of teaching...
Yea well, they aren't in full control of the more advanced moves they got.
Should've mentioned that. I'll go edit it now.
Old October 15th, 2011 (02:34 PM). Edited October 15th, 2011 by James in Flames.
Cooooool!

Not trying to hate or anything btw, just was curious. Got one application ready, I might write up the student later.

Spoiler:

Name: Nicodemus Grey

Nickname: Nick

Job: Ghost Type Specialist/Pokémon Coordination

Appearance:

Not letting me post the url, but you can copypasta into your browser. I'll edit the pic in once I have enough posts. Just put the sections together without spaces...

htt
p://djcoulz.deviantart.
com/art/Spike-L8-112199061

Some of you Cowboy Bebop fans may recognize this fine gentleman.

Personality:

Nick, despite being particularly young, is eloquent. His skill with putting exactly what he wishes to say into words is unbefitting of his age. He smiles frequently, but isn’t exactly known to laugh – if anything, his mannerisms are very sarcastic, maybe even a little arrogant.

He treats his Pokémon better than many people, believing that they’re uninhibited by selfish desires and other emotions that humans tend to feel. He’s somewhat self-loathing in that sense, but not in public – in public, he does his utmost to appear self-assured.

Nick studies extensively and doesn’t believe that anything he does should be a waste of time. He has a lot of skill with coordinating his Pokémon to make the best use of their abilities. As another note, he is typically very calm, but his demeanor can change in an instant – almost an instinctual reaction to something that possibly happened in his childhood.

History:

Nicodemus had an ordinary childhood for the most part, though he grew up homeschooled in a fairly solitary environment. His parents lived in a house up in the mountain range that ran down the middle of Sinnoh, away from prying eyes. At the age of twelve, his parents began to slowly recognize his potential and decided it would be best to send him off to the Pokémon Training Academy – a decision that changed his life forever.

At the Academy, Nicodemus began in the Raiku house, having little idea of what Pokémon were outside of what his parents told him. After little more than a year, he became bored with his studies and minor prejudice towards his house as being less intelligent, so he quietly left the campus one day. Nick wandered around for several days, surviving on what little cash he had, but quickly came to realize he had made a mistake. He had no way of self-sustaining his income, and knew that he would likely die out in the wilderness. There was just one problem, however.

In his wanderings, Nicodemus had gotten lost in a strange forest. With all the trees looking similar and no way of retracing his footsteps, Nicodemus decided to simply walk in one direction, hoping that he could find a way out. It was easy to locate water, but food was scarce, and after several days he began to starve.

Nick doesn’t remember much else happening, except that somehow he wandered upon a cave. It wasn’t an ordinary cave, as it was covered with brambles and strange vegetation, but as a curious boy, he wandered inside anyways. It came to be the place he’d take shelter in when not scavenging for water or any form of food, mostly berries.

After a couple of days spent in the cave, Nick began to feel wary and afraid. On an impulse, he decided to explore it more thoroughly. As he was wandering down one of the branching paths, he stumbled upon a loose section of the floor and tumbled down. His leg broke as he hit the bottom, and he found himself unable to scale the eight foot walls. Horrified, he glanced around – it appeared to be a makeshift coffin for dead Pokémon. The skeletons of the dead littered the floor all around, cracked bones and decaying skulls each and every way he turned.

After a day of shouting and crying at the bottom of the hole, something finally answered his prayers – specifically, a toaster. While lying down in the self-inflicted tomb, Nick noticed a gleam of something silvery at the top of the hole and shouted, believing it to be a light of some sort. The startled toaster peered over the edge and Nick realized something – it wasn’t a toaster at all. Later he would come to realize that it was actually a Rotom, a Ghost Pokémon capable of possessing inanimate mechanical objects. But for now, Nick was simply afraid.

The Rotom floated down the hole and exited its ‘host,’ realizing that Nicodemus was in trouble. After a short while, Nick also realized that Rotom wasn’t here to hurt him. Rotom guided him out of the hole, hovering near handholds and niches, and Nick struggled up, trying his best not to put pressure on his injured leg.

For a long time, the two simply resided in the cave. Nicodemus came to understand that the cave was truly eerie as other Ghost Pokémon emerged and began to converse with Rotom, but he slowly began to sympathize and even appreciate the company of the Pokémon. For years, they stayed in that cave, with the Ghost Pokémon caring for Nicodemus and showing him the way to food. It was a simple life, just enjoying each other’s company, but Nicodemus enjoyed it. It was the freedom and simplicity he’d experienced at his own home in a sense. But he wanted more.

At the age of seventeen, he finally left the forest, accompanied by the Ghost Pokémon he had previously befriended. After confronting his parents and letting them know he was alright after all, he began studying again, intending to go back to the Trainers Academy and teach other students what he’d learned, as well as defend the place from the injustice he felt he’d suffered at the hands of fellow students. On his nineteenth birthday, he finally returned, and his experience (despite his age) was enough to net him the job of Ghost-type specialist and Pokémon coordinator.

Pokémon:

Spoiler:

Species: Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Rotom is particularly friendly, and if anything is rather playful. While it has a mischievous streak, it tends to not try and actually harm anyone with its pranks. It does enjoy scaring others by inhabiting their Pokedex particularly, and then speaking in a voice resembling Morgan Freeman’s.
Lvl: 49
Moveset: Substitute, Thunderbolt, Double Team, Ominous Wind, Air Slash, Hidden Power (Fighting)

Spoiler:

Species: Cohagrigus (M)
Ability: Mummy
Personality: Nick’s Cohagrigus is one of his few truly malicious Pokémon. He enjoys defeating others in violent, but more often clever ways, and the sensation of battle is like a sort of stimulant. That said, Cohagrigus would never harm his master. His loyalty is unquestioning, as Nick has proven himself to care for all of his Pokémon in a way that goes above and beyond other trainers.
Lvl: 45
Moveset: Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Calm Mind, Trick Room, Protect, Energy Ball

Spoiler:

Species: Chandelure (F)
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality: Chandelure is Nick’s most well mannered and disciplined Pokémon. She’s kind to others but not immature, and her strategy involves using moves to hinder other Pokémon and help her team out the most in the long run. That said, she’s very tough, even to the point where she could be labeled as stubborn.
Lvl: 42
Moveset: Heat Wave, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Clear Smog, Memento

Spoiler:

Species: Haunter (M)
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Haunter is the most dangerous Pokémon that Nicodemus owns – at least, mentally. He’s almost wholly unstable, possibly due to the vast amount of dreams he has consumed, both good and bad. Nick’s theory is that he consumed the dreams of someone else who was a bit of a Basketcase, and perhaps went insane himself. That said, Haunter is gentle around Nick, and has taken a liking to baby Pokémon and humans, but tends to despise people with facial hair for an undisclosed reason.
Lvl: 39
Moveset: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Sucker Punch, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Confuse Ray

Spoiler:

Species: Froslass (F)
Ability: Snow Cloak
Personality: Froslass is probably Nick’s shyest Pokémon, ranging from quiet on a good day to antisocial and erratic on a bad one. She’s not mean, persay, as much as she is afraid of interaction with others. She’s the last Pokémon that Nicodemus met, and they’ve fostered enough of a friendship with him that she actually appears relaxed when they’re together. Around other Pokémon, though, she’s skittish and a little quick to attack.
Lvl: 44

Moveset: Wake Up Slap, Ice Beam, Ominous Wind, Hail, Disable, Psychic

Old October 15th, 2011 (09:14 PM).
Crystal Tier

Mr. Mammoth, James in Flames. You're both accepted. c: I'll add you to the lists.

It's also worth noting that Egg moves are teachable as TMs in this roleplay, if that's what you meant by breeders, James. xD (All moves a pokemon can learn in the games can be taught by TMs here. Given, money.)
Old October 15th, 2011 (11:16 PM).
Cooooool!

Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
Mr. Mammoth, James in Flames. You're both accepted. c: I'll add you to the lists.

It's also worth noting that Egg moves are teachable as TMs in this roleplay, if that's what you meant by breeders, James. xD (All moves a pokemon can learn in the games can be taught by TMs here. Given, money.)
Ah right on, that's pretty much what I meant yeah haha. Just thought they seemed a tad tough, but it's all good either way. Writing up a post for Nick now and finishing off my other character's profile, editing her picture took some time.
Old October 16th, 2011 (12:34 AM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Crystal Tier

Aaaah, well, having that much offensive moves basically makes it easy for someone like MacKenzie to bring on the pain with defensive strategies. Balance is key, if one is trying to make the best moveset possible, imo.

Also, you should know that the school is on a field trip to Saffron City at the moment. I'm glad to see you re-read some of the recent posts, but I suppose I should've explained this when I accepted you two. xD That is to say, your teacher can and should be there. However, maybe not so much his office? I apologize for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Also, Valorie is totally scared of most ghost pokemon. |D Try having Nick show her his Cohagrigus sometime and watch how uncomfortable she gets. That, or have Cohagrigus sneak up on her for a hilarious freakout at her expense. (You've probably caught on, but she's more afraid of Cohagrigus than most. Something about it's diet being specifically humans. |D)
Old October 16th, 2011 (01:20 AM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by James in Flames.
Cooooool!

Aaaah, well, having that much offensive moves basically makes it easy for someone like MacKenzie to bring on the pain with defensive strategies. Balance is key, if one is trying to make the best moveset possible, imo.

Also, you should know that the school is on a field trip to Saffron City at the moment. I'm glad to see you re-read some of the recent posts, but I suppose I should've explained this when I accepted you two. xD That is to say, your teacher can and should be there. However, maybe not so much his office? I apologize for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Also, Valorie is totally scared of most ghost pokemon. |D Try having Nick show her his Cohagrigus sometime and watch how uncomfortable she gets.
Oh hahaha my bad, I'll definitely edit my post. Nick's a bit of a jerk sometimes when he knows someone's afraid of ghosts, so he'll definitely try and screw with her head a little once he finds out. Or maybe, he'll feel a tad sympathetic for Jason and his Ralts...and have a certain Pokemon try to distract the trainer. Just to teach a lesson that the trainer must remain focused on his/her objective, of course. No ulterior motives.

EDIT: Edited my post there now
Old October 16th, 2011 (02:47 AM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Crystal Tier

LOL. Normally, I would wait for the other person to post in a battle, but Valorie's reaction is going to be so severe that it's really not going to count as "her turn" battle wise. xD Incoming post~

EDIT: Poor Valorie |D

Also, y'know what's really dang confusing? Yamask/Conhagirus's pokedex entries suggest that they reproduce by eating humans and turning the humans into Yamask. Yet... Yamask come from eggs in the games.

... I don't even know. Oh, and for convenience sake, here are their pokedex entries. |D

Quote originally posted by Yamask Entry:
Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.
These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.
Quote originally posted by Cohagrigus Entry:
It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets.
They pretend to be elaborate coffins to teach lessons to grave robbers. Their bodies are covered in pure gold.
Old October 16th, 2011 (04:41 AM).
One cool snowman

This is so awesome! I can't wait advance with Maxwell, this'll be so fun!
Old October 16th, 2011 (04:58 AM).
Cooooool!

LOL. Normally, I would wait for the other person to post in a battle, but Valorie's reaction is going to be so severe that it's really not going to count as "her turn" battle wise. xD Incoming post~

EDIT: Poor Valorie |D

Also, y'know what's really dang confusing? Yamask/Conhagirus's pokedex entries suggest that they reproduce by eating humans and turning the humans into Yamask. Yet... Yamask come from eggs in the games.

... I don't even know. Oh, and for convenience sake, here are their pokedex entries. |D
I think Cohagrigus maybe took it a tad too far? Bahaha

Idk about the reproduction thing either...maybe they just thought it would be a bit too over the top if you had to go seek humans to have your Cohagrigus feast upon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links