Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 15th, 2012 (03:18 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Here is my team update.

Pokemon Team:

On Hand:

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Yaiba
Lvl: 31
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Pulse
Ability: Torrent

Species: Zoroark
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 31
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Night Slash, Foul Play, Scary Face, Calm Mind
Ability: Illusion

Species: Gligar
Nickname: Pierce
Lvl: 25
Moves: Poison Sting, Fury Cutter, Harden, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Taunt
Ability: Sand Veil

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Tentou
Lvl: 22
Moves: Leer, Charge, Spark, Bite, Rest, Charge Beam
Ability: Rivalry

Species: Deino
Nickname: Ganta
Lvl: 20
Moves: Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite, Roar, Psych Up, Earth Power
Ability: Hustle

At Home:
None

Update: Tentou leveled up by 2! Deino has joined the party! Deino was nicknamed Ganta!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old August 15th, 2012 (09:02 PM).
Ocelli
Togepi

Nature: Serious
Hello~ Just wondering if my character has been accepted or not.

Thanks!
Old August 16th, 2012 (01:12 PM).
Zagan
King of Demons

Nature: Quirky
People still being accepted for this RP?

Old August 16th, 2012 (02:34 PM).
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Errr... Are there still open spots?
In case there are, here is my Sign-Up:

Spoiler:
Name: Vriska Van der Douchevald

Nickname: Vrisket

Sex: Female

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Her height is of 5 ft 4 in and her weight is of 120 lbs. Her hair is long and black, of a very small volume and perfectly taken care of, her hair is always emitting a light smell of roses. Her face is round with her not being fat, and her skin is of a creamy color. She's always wearing a pair of big glasses, she's unable to see at all when she's not wearing these. Her everyday outfit consists in a light blue blouse with a black jacket over it, and a pair of denim jeans, with a pair of light green sandals as her footwear. She's always wearing a belt which has six slots for Pokeballs as well as one for her slightly messed-up Pokedex (see the History part of the SU for more info about the gadget).

Personality: Vriska is a very smart person, so much that she can be academically talented if she ever tries to, unfortunately, she hates schools, or the mere fact of learning stuff, for that matter. When it comes to socialize, she's not the best example one can get, Vriska will do anything possible to avoid even the simplest of conversations. She has a sometimes weird love for Ghost and Bug Pokemon, she sometimes wanders inside any nearby forest looking for some Pokemon to play with. For some reason, she is not as cold and self-closed with Pokemon and her mom like she is with everyone else, and despite how she may look, she cares deeply for people, sometimes even risking her own life for the safety of a stranger. Vriska is quite clueless most of the time, and has a very hard time trying to understand indirects and sarcasm. Vriska loves technology, and shows to be somewhat skilled at hacking, she likes to practice her skills with her Pokedex, which hardly qualifies as that any longer. Vriska rarely feels any anger or helps any grudge towards anyone... Except for one person:Vincent Van der Douche; her brother.

History: Vriska is the daughter of Theobald Van der Housen, a retired Pokemon trainer, and Marion Douchevald, an ex-coordinator. She grew up in a huge house in Viridian City, receiving nothing but a few attention from her father, and always being pranked by her older brother.

Vriska is very attached to her mother, who is the only person Vriska isn't cold towards. She rarely speaks to her gather, and whenever this conversation happens, it's because her father wants her to wash the dishes. Vriska had shown a love for technology since she was little, and her mother introduced her to hacking, at which her mother was a little talented. Vriska proved to be even better than her mother, and is still learning. Vriska received a Pokedex her father used to own when she became ten years old, she decided that's he would practice her hacking skills with this gadget, which proved to be a very hard task, but she eventually managed to add a phone and message system to it, I exchange for the Pokedex to release sparks whenever it tries to show data for a Pokemon, Vriska is still trying to fix this, with no results so far.

Her relationship with her brother is... Quite complicated. It can be resumed this way: Thery both hate each other to death. Vincent is a jerk in the whole extension of the word, and he's always playing pranks on Vriska. Vriska earned a prankster nature from Vincent, and she now enjoys playing pranks on everyone except for her father and mother.

As mentioned previously, Vriska is quite clueless, which is the reason Vincent tricked her to go to Viridian Forest when she was six, and also afraid to bugs, with the excuse that Clefairy inhabited there. As a matter of fact, Clefairy was her favorite Pokemon at the time.

Vriska had been entrusted with three Pokeballs in order to catch a Clefairy back then, but when Vriska got lost, and realized that there wasn't any Clefairy there, she threw the capsules all around, these Pokeballs caught a Pokemon, each be those Pokeon have been her best friends ever since.

Pokémon:
Species: Spinarak
Nickname(Optional): Buggey
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Spinarak lives to play pranks, just like Vriska's brother, but he does know his limits, and he would never play a prank without her trainer's permission. Buggey is always outside his Pokeball, protecting Vriska from any danger that may show up. This Pokemon is very loyal and will never hesitate to what his Trainer tells him to do.
Lvl(Max 25): 20
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Spider Web
Poison Sting
Night Shade
Struggle Bug
Shadow Sneak
Cross Poison

Species: Gastly
Nickname(Optional): Nebula
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Nebula is quite friendly towards everyone in general, and he's Vriska's best friend. Nebula enjoys listening to people's conversations, b whenever he's eavesdropping on someone, that person or persons end up getting the scare of their lives in the moment they spot Nebula.
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Lick

Species: Pikachu
Nickname(Optional): Chu
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Chu is a cheerful little guy who can never get sad or upset, which is the reason why Vriska hates him.
Tail Whip
Toxic
Thunderbolt
Rain Dance
Thunder
Volt Switch

If there's something I need to expand or change, tell me and I'll gladly do so.

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old August 16th, 2012 (02:35 PM).
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Pokémon Trainer Fitness + Maxwell Leggingsteele? This ought to be interesting...
Old August 16th, 2012 (03:18 PM).
Jbsundown

Well I am back, and luckily I didn't miss quite as much as I anticipated. The new day doesn't seem to have started much yet so Ryan shall rush to the school (I shall start writing the post after this) I have read all of the posts, OOC and IC, since I have been away. I am very excited! :D

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old August 16th, 2012 (06:24 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
A lot of members are posting that it's morning already. Did the IC day start?

Also...kinda came to let y'all know that I won't be able to post till Monday, *maybe* I'll get at least an introductory post for both characters when they wake up and start.
that lights up the dark.
Old August 16th, 2012 (06:34 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I'd say its started. People can still make posts saying they went to sleep and immediately start on the next day. Me and yellow are currently doing a joint post to wrap things up and then we'll both be in gear for the next day.

Also Ocelli, sorry we haven't gotten to your SU yet. We've all been rather busy ^.^ We'll be sure to check it out sometime soon

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old August 16th, 2012 (06:36 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Me and Mick Fizz just made a joint post to end our battle from the previous day, he posted it a bit ago, now I'm working on my first post for the new day. So we're all caught up now lol and I got some levels for Pokemon as did Mick Fizz.
Old August 16th, 2012 (08:15 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

To a new day and to new victories! can't wait.
Old August 16th, 2012 (08:19 PM).
Jbsundown

So Ryan is at the offices to the academy. I'm wondering if I wait for like a tour guide or something, or just someone to sort of 'register' him if you get what I'm saying? Or do I just 'let myself in' and go to the teachers quarters?

Completed Challenges:
Old August 16th, 2012 (10:15 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Thanks for stepping in and helping take care of the stuff I'd normally snipe as soon as I saw it, Mega. >> My muse is mad at me and my phone short circuited which disabled me from posting whilst out of the house, and family crisis and GMing 3 RPs currently and preparing for another year of school and all this other nonsense I need to get control over etcetera. I've gotten so little sleep that I woke up yesterday without the lower half of my nervous system getting the memo and promptly injured myself trying to get out of bed.

I'll start by forcibly finishing the rest of these pending SUs.

Also, @Zagan: Yessir. There are quite a few Raikou dorm spots open as we speak.

@Vato: Great job! Your SU reads exceptionally nicely. I'm happy to approve you. You may begin posting when you wish.

@Meganium90: Drew Stone has the same last name as another character, Drake Stone. Huh. =o Reminds me of how a person applied for a character named "Sam Ryder". Regardless, your character is accepted. Sorry about the wait.

@dcjboi: Your character is approved. Sorry about the wait. :P That was a very interesting quirk, having your character be attending the academy as an alternative punishment for a crime.

@Arctos: Looks good. You're approved. I'll be interested to see what you make use of that "expensive toys" leisure for~

@Danaxe: Alright... After several long delays I'm going to go ahead and accept this. Welcome.
Old August 16th, 2012 (10:32 PM). Edited August 16th, 2012 by Vato.
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Thank you so much, Yellow!
Well, I now have to write about Vriska's arrival!
I'm thinking about her going to Death Forest to play wit the ghost Pokemon, after all, a place filled with them is like a playground for her

Anyone would like to interact with her and/or suffer one of her pranks? :3

EDIT: By the way, how do I exactly start?

Old August 16th, 2012 (10:36 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Huh.... didn't realize that! xD long lost relative maybe! lmao

But regardless, thanks for the acceptance. Totally doing three characters now. :D Oh, and in terms of the class preference for Drew, I currently have no preference for that.

As mentioned, I'll get to the introductory posts sometime this weekend as I'm going to be a bit busy. If not, at the latest I'll get them posted on Monday. :) so for those of you with Megan Sandoval, I expect you all to be PREPARED. >:)
that lights up the dark.
Old August 16th, 2012 (10:36 PM).
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

@pokemon trainer yellow thankyou, but can you awnser my question please
how should i start my post
can teachers catch wild pokemon
and will there be any npc in like the class or something

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old August 16th, 2012 (11:40 PM).
Zagan
King of Demons

here is my Sign Up, if there is a problem with the move sets let me know, there wasnt anything about saying that moves were level restricted (but im guessing thats a no brainer ) but here it is non the less

Spoiler:
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): James Holden

Nickname (Optional): Fang

Age (10-15): 15

Sex: Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm,

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): http://th01.deviantart.net/fs7/300W/i/2005/175/c/4/Ruby_Hero_of_special_Pokemon_by_Dark_Raikou.gif

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): James is a shy person for most of the time, never much confidence in himself or his battle /contest abilities but he is eager to try and please his peers as he cares deeply about what everyone around him thinks. To this end, he sometimes acts rashly when in practical battle or contest lessons – and sometimes his pokemon pay the price for his rashness.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 10 lines minimum

Before being sent to the Trainer academy, James was living with his parents in the Unova region growing up in Castalia City with his older sister, their parents having passed on when James was just 5 and his sister 21. Knowing that her younger brother wanted to travel with pokemon – but also aware of his less then confident attitude towards the idea, she saved up from the moment it became just the two of them to send James to the Academy. This feat became simple when Macie (James sister) learnt of their joint inheritance James was sent to the Academy which he was both excited and nervous about. Macie knew how nervous he was and decided to do one more thing for him; she gave him one of her pokemon – as a kind of reminder to the boy that she would always be with him. And so with his first pokemon, James headed for the famous Pokemon Trainer Academy, and along the way he caught two more pokemon before he got there. And now he is ready for a whole new world of adventures as he learns to become either a trainer or a coordinator.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Joltik
Nickname(Optional): Macie
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): As the first pokemon James received Macie has taken it upon herself to try and keep her trainers spirits and confidence up, when she is fed up with her trainers nerves or disappointment, she tends to string shot him until his head is completely covered
Lvl(Max 25): 25

Electroweb
Stingshot
Protect
Signal beam
Charge Beam
Bug buzz

Species: Sneasel
Nickname: N/A
Personality: A calm and collected pokemon, Sneasel has quickly learnt that James may not always call out the best attack, to which is response is to sometimes disobey his trainer, but not in a way that would suggest disloyalty rather to help teach James what moves to use in certain situations.
Level: 20
Attacks:
Faint Attack
Ice Punch
Punishment
Aerial Ace
Dig
Protect

Species: Duskull
Nickname: Skull
Personality: Skull is the only one out of James Pokemon that seem to share the same personality traits with James in that he is eager to please both Sneasel and Macie.
Level: 15
Attacks:
Astonish
Shadow Sneak
Protect
Toxic
Charge Beam
Hidden Power (flying)

Old August 17th, 2012 (01:44 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
I'll post more about my characters mornings soon, I just wanted to get a post in to lay the groundwork. I'm at my parents for the weekend, so getting a chance to make posts of decent length and substance is difficult.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old August 17th, 2012 (01:49 AM). Edited August 17th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Vato & Danaxe: An easy first post is to describe your characters arriving to the island. (This is by boat.) You may choose to have them interact with eachother since... y'know, yeah. :P Megaman is handling class distribution today, and since it's so early in the day hopefully he'll get on that and give both your characters a class to go to.

This applies to the rest of the new approvals as well.

@Zagan: You're approved--Though I'd caution that it's a trainer's academy, not a coordinator's academy. Coordination is a class at the academy and plausibly also a club at best. The rest is aimed at trainers. So keep that in mind...

@Meganium90: Steven Stone was a Stone before it was cool. Also, the two stones are in the same dorm no less.
Old August 17th, 2012 (02:06 AM).
Pixelrush
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Jolly
Hello! Just a quick question, is there any spots open? I'm a bit unsure since a lot of people have been accepted recently. :P
Old August 17th, 2012 (02:13 AM). Edited August 17th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Pixelrush: There are, but I haven't quite updated the list just yet (I was just doing it) so I'm not sure exactly which spots. There will definitely be teacher spots open, is what I can say.

EDIT: There is one Raikou Dorm spot left.
Old August 17th, 2012 (05:03 AM).
Jbsundown

@Yellow Could you please add my character to the front page as well please

Completed Challenges:
Old August 17th, 2012 (07:25 AM).
Zagan
King of Demons

Ok, my bad - yeah, sorry; just added that for a bit more flavor as tbh my character doesnt really know what he wants to do, just that he wants to be around pokemon in some manner ill make a post in a bit

Old August 17th, 2012 (10:20 AM).
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

hey vato i linked with you

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old August 17th, 2012 (11:14 AM).
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

You did? Well, that's great
I know have to write something about Vriska spotting Darkert.
But she doesn't like anything related to learning, so, yeah, it might be hard to do so.

Old August 17th, 2012 (11:19 AM).
Zagan
King of Demons

ill make my post tomorrow (well my tomorrow lol ) any advice for the first post? (apart from waking up to a new day )

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links