The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 1st, 2012, 08:45 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins

Nature: Brave
I'm going to edit the character pages so they ALL link back to the Pokemon Trainer Academy page.
Edit*
After looking at the wiki I made some changes
-I've added links to all the RPs that have marked themselves as so on the main page, this should help people find them easier.
-In addition to the links I've taken the summaries from each page and used it to help users get a feel for the ones posted (the one for this RP didn't have a clean summary so I made one; I hope thats okay)
-All characters who have been linked to from the Pokemon Trainer Academy page has a link that goes back to the Academy page
-I changed the format of Jason T Wolf so that it is less like the application no info was added or removed.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2

Last edited by Aques Keus; September 1st, 2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old September 1st, 2012, 10:09 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy
@IceFyr: Yup. There's a link to PTA's wiki page on the first page of this thread. Also here: http://pokecommunityroleplaycorner.w...rainer_Academy
Old September 1st, 2012, 11:09 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful
Can someone maybe help me make a wiki page for Kilik? My phone isn't capable of doing so. So will someone help me make a page?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~
Old September 2nd, 2012, 06:25 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Hey Yellow I'm back for good sorry for being gone for so long. My phone kinda sorta broke but I have a new one.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 07:01 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
Can someone maybe help me make a wiki page for Kilik? My phone isn't capable of doing so. So will someone help me make a page?
Copy and paste the info you want on it and I'll do it. If you can do a summary of what your character has already done, that would be helpful. Please pm it to me

Old September 2nd, 2012, 08:02 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
K I found the page, But how does one make a new Character page?!?!?
Old September 2nd, 2012, 08:40 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

I would ask the same question as IceFyr1928. I guess I could get help on how to handle each part, appearance, story etc. This is a little difficult for me.

EDIT: What part should I write out first exactly?

~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; September 2nd, 2012 at 08:58 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:09 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins

Just get the application you submitted for your character, I'll take that info

Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:43 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

@Khawill: :\ You mean my SU I forgot which page it's on here.

~Dia+PS~
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:45 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins

Ok, that makes things a bit hard, I'll try to find it later okay :D

Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

KhWill can you also do mines if I find the pages my characters are on please?
Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins

K, but don't clutter the Occ reposting them, just send a pm
*Edit All of 3 of you have been added, I just used to info you gave me so if there is anything I missed or want added pm me again

Last edited by Aques Keus; September 2nd, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Anyone wanna meet up with my character? And ty Khawill
Old September 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
-I changed the format of Jason T Wolf so that it is less like the application no info was added or removed.

Wiki or not I'll handle my own. thank you.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 06:28 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins

I would like to make a 2nd Student
Name: Kira and Kim
Age (10-15): 15
Sex (Male or Female): Female

Dorm:Raikou

Appearance: Kira is often dressed hastily or messily. She often rushes in the morning and ends up just slipping into clothing. She doesn't have time to dress with much and as a result shies away from dresses and laced shoes. Kira herself is considered to be beautiful, she is known in her hometown for her green eyes and skinny figure. She is known for wearing only things that are green or blue and never wears them at the same time (she considers it bad luck) She can be seen in jeans with a blue backpack or green cargo pants where she holds her pokeballs and items.

Personality: She is a strong believer in luck and fortune. She has plenty of superstitions, many that she likely made up. She claims to be the most lucky person ever but people around her say a different story, saying she shrugs bad luck off only seeing good luck. She is certainly a talkative character, always trying to talk to people for attention, she loves water, grass, and ice type pokemon thus tries to exclusively chose them though she chooses other types if they are cute enough. She is a great fighter, preferring stat reducing and status inducing moves over pure offense. She is very active and a great swimmer, her best is always enough for her, though it can get annoying for other people when she demands perfection, even when she doesn't dress perfectly. She never tells anyone her last name saying it is silly and demanded that if they have to identify her they must use Kim's name next to hers.

History: Kira is from the Hoenn region, coming from Mossdeep City. She spent most of her time diving and swimming, staying physically fit in the process. After she turned 15 she decided that she could live alone and moved out of her families house in Lilycove. She did fine for a few months but soon developed problems after she found herself spending too much. She began to rely on her parents to pay for her living, but refused to move back in. She still went back to Lilycove for the store there and participate in the contest hall (the main source of her income). The pokemon she used was a Froslass named Kim. She obtained Kim when she went in to explore Shoal Cave and managed to coax a snorunt to follow her to town where she obtained a pokeball to contain it in. After training she managed to make it a strong fighter and convinced her parents to get her a Dawn Stone to evolve Snorunt. After getting accepted into the academy Kira spent days looking for two other pokemon to take with her. Although she did catch them she doesn't cherish them as much as Kim, though she does like them and sue them acordingly. She doesn't hate her parents but doesn't see them as much more than people who have cared for her and thus she doesn't feel related to them in any way. She treats Froslass as her child, though more in a dress up and cooing manner than a caring and mature manner.

Pokémon

Froslass (Kim) Female
Personality: Kim is extraordinarily vain, she is picky with what she eats (only Oran berries and sweet things) and enjoys being dressed up. Kim has a tendency to use accessories of Kira to dress herself up (much to the delight of Kira).
Lvl:25
Moves:Blizzard, Hail, Icy Winds, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Powder Snow

Nickname: Beautifly (Beautywings even though the nurse joys keep telling her its a male
Personality: As Kira's second favorite, Beautifly is often her first choice to inflict stun status spores on her opponents. He was caught after it had flown in and injured itself in Kira's apartment.
Lvl: 20
Movestun Spore, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sunny Day, Morning Sun

Ludicolo (Canta) Male
Personality: Ludicolo loves to dance, and whenever he is out of his pokeball he is likely dancing. He loves mamba and he will ALWAYS dance when it is played. Kira herself loves to dance with Ludicolo even when it is late at night. She caught a Lombre and evolved it with a water stone she found while diving. His role in battle is changing the weather and making it easier for Froslass to enter battle.
Lvl:23
Moves:
Rain Dance, Hail, Solar Beam, Mega Drain, Ice Beam, Swagger

Old September 2nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

So... When do I get classes?
Old September 2nd, 2012, 07:52 PM
Baloth
Trainer

Nature: Timid
You can go to an NPC teacher's class as you wish (today's would be about half over, I suppose? I dunno, I'm pretty new to this), orrrr have a DM assign you to a PC's class--though most of them have already started. I think there is a teacher whose class hasn't started yet.

That's my understanding, anyway...

Hoenn RéBURST
Geoff Bates, 17 (w. Scarlett [Slugma] and Bandit [Poochyena])
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:46 PM
Minerva
take that money, watch it burn

Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva
Just so you all know, I'm gonna be on a new account starting tomorrow. :3 I'm Leaf Storm now, just in case you all see a strange account posting similar as me...that is me. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
So... When do I get classes?
Since you signed up a bit late, you may end up not get placed in a class. Though you may have a chance. Try asking Megaman or Yellow. :)
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Just so you all know, I'm gonna be on a new account starting tomorrow. :3 I'm Leaf Storm now, just in case you all see a strange account posting similar as me...that is me. haha.
:3 I'll keep an eye out for your new account then!

Off topic, but why are a lot of people making new accounts? >.> It's a little strange.

~Dia+PS~
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:04 PM
Minerva
take that money, watch it burn

Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva
This is my new account xD haha.

Sometimes they need a change, sometimes they just get tired of their names.

Anyways on topic: @Ocelli apologies for falling behind on Drew Stone D: NASCAR threw me off. >_< I'll get one first thing in the morning
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:54 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

@IceFyr: It's rather late to be thrown into a class. There's only one of the designated classes per day and it's at the beginning of a day. Classes end whenever the teacher decides they end really.

Otherwise yeah, what Baloth said is true. Teachers and NPC teachers are not prohibited from, y'know, doing their job after classes. However, NPC teachers are not controlled by anyone by default. You may wish to pursue interaction with other RPers. Or at least, that makes sense to me anyway. Some people are cool with writing solo at times. That's completely your choice to make.

I would recommend looking over the accepted characters list on the first post of this thread to get a list of characters including who they're RP'd by. (If you're really feeling in a researchy mood you can then find their SU on the player SU's spoiler in the same post.)

That, or pick someone you see posting in the IC thread. Send them a VM either letting them know you're going to have your character interact with theirs or asking them if they have any open characters or if so and so character is available... and there you go!

It sounds a lot more complicated written. =/
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Unfortunately, I'll have to drop out from this RP, I'm so sorry, but I won't be having as much time for RPing as school has now started, I'm sorry Yellow, but you'll have to open a spot in the Raikou Dorm...

It was fun, if I ever have the chance I will sign-up again...

As for Khawill, I'm sorry too, but our interactions will have to end in Vriska suddenly leaving...

I'm sorry...

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old September 3rd, 2012, 08:44 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins

Lol not a problem, no need to worry about my character.

Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:25 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

@Vato: Oh. That's a shame--But I understand. I'll VM you your SU before I take it off the list so that you can easily reapply if you so desire.

@Khawill: Your second character is approved. c:
Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:30 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Dunno if it's the first, but we have a rivalry on our hands! Seth Argoz and Wyatt Donahue are officially enemies! LOLZ!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links