Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 3rd, 2012 (07:48 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@IceFyr: We could use more of those~ I find it hilarious that Valorie doesn't have more enemies. It's like people see her levels in the etherpad and decide not to have their characters battle her or something. ||D

...I should start offering level bonuses to people for fighting her. o_o Like, 4 levels per pokemon or something instead of the normal 2.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (07:50 PM).
King of the Hell

Name:
Aaron Reiki

Nickname:
Arrow (To say he's sharp or direct)
Sir Aaron II

Sex:
Male

Dorm:
Charlie's Awesome Beach House

Appearance:
Normally I'd actually go into detail with pictures, but this one is self-explanatory.

Personality:
Aaron has been known to be wise, able to solve problems in his head with relative ease. More-so, able to solve these problems with minimal violence. He's known to be noble and tends to follow his morals more than anything else. He likes to do the right thing, as well as help out others whenever he can. The downside to this is that he often ignores his own needs or safety if it means that he's able to do good to someone else. In battles, he's caused himself serious injury in order to protect his Pokemon I'd catch a Pineco for ya. He generally treats others with respect, and a temper is hard to create. Though, if someone gets on his bad side, he is known to hold long grudges (possibly forever) unless the person in question either apologizes or talks it out with him. he's usually calm and quiet, but when he does speak, his words are wisdom. He's a fairly good strategist in battle, at least with Lucario. He's not used to battling with Pokemon incapable of sensing/using Aura.

History:
Riley had met a nice woman, and they began a life together. Of course, it wasn't long until a child came into the picture. Riley was shocked to say the least. Sure, the Aura Guardian bloodline needs to continue, but was he really prepared to be a father? Unfortunately, he had to be. The child's birth put an end to the poor woman. However, like a Cubone takes it's mother's skull, the child was given a piece of his mother to be remembered; his left eye matched the soft amber color of his mother's eyes. His right is that of his father's, a medium-light blue. The crestfallen Riley found those eyes to be his inspiration. It was just enough to fight off his depression. This child was the last living piece of the one he loved. He was named Aaron, in honor of the Ancient Guardian of the Aura, Sir Aaron. He cherished little Aaron, and when he was old enough, taught him about aura, and all of the abilities it gave him. He was only able to see it through one eye, but that made no difference if his eyes were closed. Open, only his right (blue) eye would glow. Once old enough, Riley brought Aaron into the Palace of Cameran, where he was given Sir Aaron's staff as a keepsake. Aaron mastered the use of this staff almost immediately, leaving Riley to wonder, what if this boy really was a new Sir Aaron? He seemed capable enough. Not even Riley had learned it that quickly. While slightly envious, he felt a wonderful sense of pride overwhelm him. Not long after, Riley brought Aaron out to the rest of Iron Island, where the boy found a friend, a Riolu that was probably about the same age as the boy. For the years that passed, Aaron began to train with Lucario, teaching him how to sense aura and use the abilities that came with it. It was at age 15 that Aaron was given the opportunity to join the Academy. Riley was devastated by this. His whole life was now about this boy, what would he do with Aaron gone? his heart was crushed, but he looked into the eyes of the young boy. He had great potential, and it would be selfish to keep him on Iron Island. He deserved to explore, and see new things. Aaron happily departed from Iron Island, and Riley smiled and waved as he left. It was only after Aaron had passed the horizon that Riley allowed his tears to fall.

~

Species:
Lucario

Personality:
Lucario is often modest, and doesn't think all too highly of himself. Though when Aaron tells him he can, he believes. Aaron has always called Lucario a friend, a best friend in fact. Lucario continues to see his relationship with Aaron as that of a Master's Pupil. The two contrast each each other in this sense. Lucario is also more of a hothead than Aaron, and often needs Aaron's interaction to calm. The two of them couldn't possibly live without one another.

Level:

Moves:
Extremespeed, Metal Claw, Detect, Counter, Force Palm, ----------

Alternate Moveset:
----------, ----------, ----------, ----------, ----------, ----------
Old September 3rd, 2012 (07:52 PM).

Nature: Timid
Must restrain self! I want to go and catch the rest of my desired team, but it would look silly having so many Pokemon, so soon. I'm already at 4. Hahah.

Hoenn RéBURST
Geoff Bates, 17 (w. Scarlett [Slugma] and Bandit [Poochyena])
Old September 3rd, 2012 (08:14 PM).
Crystal Tier

@WolfOfEve: This looks acceptable. Congratulations on your new character~ I look forward to seeing what you'll do with him~
Old September 3rd, 2012 (08:51 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
@Yellow: well it's no wonder no one does! You have one pkmn that I can actually fight without getting annihilated!!! That be Sho ( not counting the level weak Zorua ;D)
Old September 3rd, 2012 (09:29 PM).
King of Demons

Nature: Quirky
Sorry, but i gotta drop out of this - just too busy for RP atm
Old September 4th, 2012 (08:34 AM).

To Everyone in N's Class:

I want to apologize if my class isn't turning out so well. I haven't exactly had anything really planned out for this class like I did my first one. I'm kinda just winging it. So if it seems dull to anyone at all I apologize. The lesson will probably change gears to a new subject after my next post, if no one seems too interested in N talking about communicating with one's pokemon.

I also remember complaints in my first class about my classes not being too interactive. I've never RP'd a teacher before, nor do I really have any teaching experience besides being a camp counselor for a school-like jumpstart program and assisting the music teacher with a percussion/drums day in music class.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas on how to help out my class.
Old September 4th, 2012 (09:15 AM).
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
@IceFyr: We could use more of those~ I find it hilarious that Valorie doesn't have more enemies. It's like people see her levels in the etherpad and decide not to have their characters battle her or something. ||D

...I should start offering level bonuses to people for fighting her. o_o Like, 4 levels per pokemon or something instead of the normal 2.

I sort of battled you my first day... ya know if a flaming Quilava destroyign a halloween costume counts.
Old September 4th, 2012 (12:55 PM).
Crystal Tier

@Jasonwolf: You're right~ Though, I don't recall your character interacting with Valorie since then. That's a shame, and all.

@Everyone: Yeah come to think of it it seems highly appropriate to award people with extra levels for facing characters with much stronger pokemon in an appropriate manner.

Alternatively I could take away some of Valorie's levels. It's not like she's capable of getting much stronger currently anyway.
Old September 4th, 2012 (01:39 PM).
King of the Hell

@Jasonwolf: You're right~ Though, I don't recall your character interacting with Valorie since then. That's a shame, and all.

@Everyone: Yeah come to think of it it seems highly appropriate to award people with extra levels for facing characters with much stronger pokemon in an appropriate manner.

Alternatively I could take away some of Valorie's levels. It's not like she's capable of getting much stronger currently anyway.
Have you seen my alternate method for training Aaron's Pokemon? I used an Experience system so that it will take more time for his Pokemon to gain strength. I don't want to end up with a level 100 Lucario within a month of roleplaying with him, it'd just seem too easy to me. I hope you're okay with that.
Old September 4th, 2012 (02:06 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
@Yellow Why not have her catch a few other pokemon and focus on those for a while? It's what I intend to do with my chars if they end up with a strong team, just shift focus onto training new pokemon. That kind of resets their strength level to be fair.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old September 4th, 2012 (03:50 PM).
Crystal Tier

@WolfOfEve: I have, but I can't say I care for it.

Though, the notion of Gary and Valorie as equals amuses me. For the record his pokemon are levels 83-87 and have very powerful movesets.

@Lincoln: Eeeh... yeah, I guess, but she's not a pokemon collector or something like that. She has no pokedex to be filling. And training too many pokemon at once is detrimental to her whole complex of wanting to be the strongest trainer ever.
Old September 4th, 2012 (04:00 PM).
King of the Hell

@WolfOfEve: I have, but I can't say I care for it.

Though, the notion of Gary and Valorie as equals amuses me. For the record his pokemon are levels 83-87 and have very powerful movesets.
Do you not want it? I'm the only one really keeping track of it, and technically it'd be not leveling all of the time.
Old September 4th, 2012 (05:21 PM).

I'd battle her, for the standard 2 levels per too. Be nice to face another 'dragon' trainer. Already know they'd have a horrid time around each other anyway lol

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old September 5th, 2012 (12:28 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
@Yellow Well, fair enough. But even one new pokemon adds a lot of level-up potential RP time, and I'm sure she doesn't have all the dragon types she wants? Also, for the record, I'm totally happy to battle Valorie at any point, I just haven't come across her yet. For the standard levels too.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old September 5th, 2012 (05:13 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Well, if anyone's student needs counseling, Charlie's at his office, waiting for any kid to show up.
Old September 6th, 2012 (07:03 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Exactly HOW and WHERE do we edit teams? I only see PkTrainerYellows first one....
Old September 6th, 2012 (07:08 PM).

Nature: Serious
If you're talking about the EtherPad, you scroll to the very bottom and just add in your team statistics and data and stuff (if you haven't already). Just follow the format that everyone else is doing, just as an idea.

If you've already posted your team, use Cntrl+F and find your character name (or Command+F if you have a Mac).
Old September 6th, 2012 (07:56 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Okay, it'll have to wait till I can get on to a computer then. Apparently, the sites too smart for my iPod, which wont scroll the text, just the page.
Old September 7th, 2012 (12:45 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

just telling you all I'll be gone for the weekend camping trip.
Old September 8th, 2012 (12:50 AM). Edited September 8th, 2012 by Rose Quartz.
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Hey guys, i'm back, could anyone tell me what i've missed? My characters are Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny and Roxas Jaden Asakura

Hey guys, i'm back, could anyone tell me what i've missed? My characters are Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny and Roxas Jaden Asakura
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old September 8th, 2012 (07:56 AM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

Nature: Brave
Sorry for my lack of posting the past couple of days. I should get one up like....tonight! after nascar

Old September 8th, 2012 (09:00 AM).
Crystal Tier

@PinkSapphire: Umm.. as far as I'm aware since you've been gone a new day has come and some students are still in class. Megaman765 decided the class-list for today. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7298954&highlight=class#post7298954

The current day is also Thanksgiving!
Old September 8th, 2012 (10:07 AM).
Pokemon researcher

I'm back.Sorry I was on vacation.I'm ready now though.I just don't know how i'm supposed to start though...
Old September 8th, 2012 (12:19 PM).

Seems to be some odd romance novel in the making between Haru and Holly currently xD

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)