Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old September 8th, 2012 (12:52 PM).

Nature: Timid
I profoundly apologize, but due to real life obligations, as well as obligations to other RPs on this site and offsite, I feel I must withdraw from PTA. Besides, I felt like I was rushing way, way too much, and kind of destroyed the fabric of my own character. 2 new pokemon, day one. Yeesh. Don't know what I was thinking.

I had fun, though, and once again, I apologize. I am sure that this is what I want, and you may eradicate all trace of Wyatt Donaghue. When I'm not as busy and such, later in the semester, I may rejoin, at a much more relaxed pace, as a different character, should you choose to have me once more.

Hoenn RéBURST
Geoff Bates, 17 (w. Scarlett [Slugma] and Bandit [Poochyena])
Old September 8th, 2012 (04:42 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
NOOOO!!!!! MY RIVAL!!!!!!!!! well, i need to either meet someone new, or get a class... AIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 8th, 2012 (04:46 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Sorry to bother everyone but is it still possible to join this? Even though it's like under 300 pages long?

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old September 8th, 2012 (05:36 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
I joined a week or so ago, I think it should be fine

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old September 9th, 2012 (12:46 AM).
Hey hoo~

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
@Yellow- i was that far already Ruby was in class already too xD and Roxas too, Roxas is just waiting for someone to talk to him and Ruby is going to take the quiz in her class now, seems like i haven't pissed alot
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old September 9th, 2012 (05:46 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@Blues-Music: Alright, well, I'm presuming you are asking me what to have your character do. My answer to that is that in true sandbox form it is only my place to /suggest/ what might be logical to do, and that ultimately you have a lot of control over the destiny of your character and the ability to create and lead mini-plots as well. (I may recommend asking me for permission to do something if you have any doubts over whether it might be against the rules or may step on anyone's toes.)

Right now your character is most likely either arriving at the academy to start their new job, or has already reached the academy. I would recommend seeking out students to interact with, because as a teacher it's your job to encourage the growth of said students in whatever way you find appropriate. (I'm implying that teachers are free to choose their own methods of teaching.)

Of course you could always interact with a teacher instead, but if I'm not mistaken most of them are in their classroom at the moment. At this point it's a tad late for yours to be teaching their scheduled class, but absolutely nothing says that you can't teach students on your character's own time, and in fact that shouldn't be uncommon.

@Baloth: Yyyup, you'll always be welcome back.

@pat20cool: Of course! Feel free to join up by filling out one of the Sign-Up forms on the first post.

@PinkSapphire: ...Hahahaaa, phone typos.
Old September 9th, 2012 (08:53 AM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Anyone? Please? Talk? Battle?!? SOMETHING!!!!!
Old September 9th, 2012 (10:15 AM).
I long for kyurem powerz

Nature: Serious
i am afraid to be pulling out of the RP

if anyone says just say i got hit by a ferroseed's explosion and could not return back to work

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old September 9th, 2012 (10:20 AM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
o.o For some reason I feel like I began a wave of people dropping out of their roleplays...
Not just here...

Anyways, I'm finally pulling my schedule together, and I may possibly, maybe, soon join the RP back, but I still need to check if I'll have enough time to post in yet another Rp...

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old September 9th, 2012 (02:03 PM).

Name: Lucas McGuire

Age (10-15): 11

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Lucas stands at 5 foot being at a decent size for his age. He has straight brown hair which covers his forehead and comes down past his ears, he has pale skin with quite a few freckles. His eyes are a chocolate brown with hints of red shining through. He wears a white and red cap with black goggles. Lucas wears a white waistcoat over a red plain t-shirt and wears blue denim jeans.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):
Lucas is a very shy, unconfident boy. He doesn't know how to react under most circumstances due to this low self estem. Lucas is incredibly friendly towards everyone he comes in contact with, although he sometimes he would try to act someone he isn't if it means fitting into a group. He likes to collect stones and examine their different shapes and sizez. Lucas likes to talk with Pokemon, as Pokemon aren't as judgemental as people can be, so him and his Aipom could talk for hours about anything.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):

Lucas is from Pewter City. His parents both work at the Museum studying Fossils, which they then bring back to life for the Gym Leader, Brock. As this is a really high-maintinance job it requires them to be away from home for long hours, resulting in them rarely getting to see Lucas. Lucas would get bullied alot by the other kids in the city because of his parents' working conditions. They would also get their Pokemon to pull nasty pranks on him and basically give him a hard time, as they knew he couldn't defend himself due to having no Pokemon. With no one to talk to Lucas ran away from home and found himself outside Mt. Moon where he found an Absol staring intently as him. Lucas stepped back in fear not knowing what would happen. The scythe blade on it's face began creating a wind current as the Absol jumped ontop of a ledge looking down at Lucas. The boy trips over a rock and is stunned with fear. The Absol swung it's head and launched a blade of wind that hurdled towards Lucas. Lucas flinched in fear. Expecting the worst wasn't there yet Lucas looked up again and saw many golden stars crashing into the wind to hold it in it's place. Puzzled, he looked around to see what it was and saw a purle arm with a giant yellow hand tossing the stars at the wind from a largely dug hole. The hand grabbed Lucas and pulled him down the hole. Before Lucas knew it he woke up in his room, surronded by his parents. They hugged him and were so glad he was safe. Lucas asked how he got home and his parents stepped back to reveal a purple monkey with a cheesy grin and a hand for a tail. This Pokemon saved Lucas's life. His father pulls out a letter and some money. Lucas was curious what it was, but his father told him that it was Lucas's Pokemon Academy Fund. This is why his parents worked for so long and it was there only chance to get their son the adventure he needs.

Pokémon:

Species: Aipom

Personality:

Aipom is quite protective of Lucas. They are both like brothers in a sense. Aipom is always there to give Lucas confidence and push him to be adventurous. Aipom was also asked to be Lucas's partner to accompany him to the Acadamy.

Lvl(Max 25): 11

Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Swift, Double Team, Focus Punch, Taunt, Dig, Acrobatics

(Is this okay?)

Old September 9th, 2012 (06:03 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Never mind! I found something to do!
Old September 9th, 2012 (08:19 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@IceFyr: I was about to say. You should take initiative. It'll produce much more results. |D

@pat20cool: You're approved. Congratulations. :P
Old September 10th, 2012 (02:53 AM).

Awesome! So how do I start?

Old September 10th, 2012 (07:16 AM).
Hey hoo~

@yellow- i meant "missed" ; hehehe.... *awkward*
Sisters
Theme
Old September 10th, 2012 (07:27 AM).
A Glitch in the System

Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
seems like i haven't pissed alot ^^
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
...Hahahaaa, phone typos.
i meant "missed" ^^; hehehe.... *awkward*
... This laughter... It is unstoppable...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 10th, 2012 (07:36 AM).
Hey hoo~

@WolfOfEve- it is isn't it? xD couldn't stop laughing myself, one of the worst typo's i've ever made
Sisters
Theme
Old September 10th, 2012 (07:49 AM).
A Glitch in the System

@WolfOfEve- it is isn't it? xD couldn't stop laughing myself, one of the worst typo's i've ever made
Insert TF2 Sniper joke here...

... Jarate!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 10th, 2012 (02:15 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
I was like, "Is she really mad?" &, "I hope I didn't do anything to offend her." xD But it was the most weirdest, hilarious typo in the history of typos! & if you wanna swear, add [insert a swear word of your choice here] as its substitute! I should include that on my posts now that I think about it.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 10th, 2012 (03:22 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

Who knew there was sucha thing as Carlagg. yeah jsut got back from my vacation and I feel like crap so I'll be taking another day or two.
Old September 11th, 2012 (07:48 AM).
Hey hoo~

@SD- why would i be mad? O.o and i dont think you've said anything to offend me, atleast, not on facebook xD i'm gonna make Ruby's next post soon, can i incluse Kilik in it? i mean, she'll trow a note to him
Sisters
Theme
Old September 11th, 2012 (09:32 AM).
The Shadow Chronicler

ok guess I only needed one day. Don't forget advanced training club opens after classes.

you do gain levels for training (one per post see first page), and its an RP oppertunity. Also you can use the club as a method to improve certain stats a well as learn new tactics, but thats up to you.
Old September 11th, 2012 (04:18 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
@SD- why would i be mad? O.o and i dont think you've said anything to offend me, atleast, not on facebook xD i'm gonna make Ruby's next post soon, can i incluse Kilik in it? i mean, she'll trow a note to him
Of course! ;P You might get lucky if Mr. Ryan doesn't spot you.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 12th, 2012 (08:18 AM).

Quote originally posted by ShinyDiamond:
Of course! ;P You might get lucky if Mr. Ryan doesn't spot you.
Ryan is a young teacher teaching his first lesson. How many young teachers are strict? Just walk over to him and speak to him xD

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old September 13th, 2012 (10:32 AM). Edited September 13th, 2012 by batmanvondoom.

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): James Walker

Age (10-15): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

Appearance: With his shoulder length light auburn hair, and his long trenchcoat that he never leaves his dorm without, James is one of the academy's more noticeable students. His bright green eyes and above average height of 5'7 this doesn't help him conceal himself any further either.

Personality: James, unlike most kids his age that simply want to have fun with friends and enjoy their time at the academy, wants to leave the academy as quickly as possible to pursue his goal of overpassing his father. He is generally a confident boy yet tries to avoid conversation from the majority of people that he deems inferior to him, talking almost exclusively to teachers and even a few select students of Suicune Dormitory. James prefers to use his knowledge and different strategies to help him win his pokemon battles above hands-on experience and strong pokemon.

History: Originating from Sunyshore City, James began with a relatively easy upbringing, always surrounded by strong high levelled pokemon and trainers due to the Sunyshore Gym, he decided that he wanted to go to the Academy to train to be a trainer himself. Due to the vast amount of traffic that came into the city, his mother and father were quite rich, owning the town's Pokemart which provided the family with a large house and lots of gifts to keep James happy with, and promised to grant him his wish to go once he turned 10 years of age. When he first started going to school, James was a well liked boy who was quite popular among his classmates but this led to to becoming the class clown and receiving low grades in the majority of his classes. This all changed when, a few months before his tenth birthday, James' mother passed away at a young age leaving his father distraught and lost causing him to sell the Pokemart and move away from Sunyshore City, leaving James with his cousin. James began to feel angry and believe that life had cheated him from his one wish. He also became mad at his father for abandoning him in his time of need, which led to him becoming a social outcast and concentrating on his school work, showing he had to talent to get impeccable scores in all classes. He made friends with the gym leader Volkner, and saw him as a father figure to him because he taught him the basics of pokemon battling and pushed him to research further into battle strategies and such, teling him to never give up on his dream. As a reward for his amazing grades his cousin and her husband used their savings to send James to the academy, where he wiped the floor with the written and physical exams without breaking a sweat.

Pokémon

Species: Elekid

Personality: Elekid was the originally the starter pokemon that was given to James' mother when she began as a trainer. Before her early passing, she gave Elekid strict instructions to always stay with James even through times of hardship and Elekid plans on fulfilling his word.

Lvl(Max 25): 16

Moves: Thunderpunch, Cross Chop,

---

Man I am god awful at appearances, I had a picture but it won't allow it with me not having made 15 posts or more.

So if accepted how would I start my first entry into the RP?
Old September 13th, 2012 (02:21 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Atie Chopper

Nickname (Optional):The Shadow of the Samurai

Age (10-15): 14

Sex (Male or Female):Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):Raikou Dorm

Appearance : 5''0 tall, In his free time and during class (That doesn't include battling) he wears a simple traditional kimono, When he battles he has his Samurai armour on. He has always a bag with his Samurai armour in it in case for unexpected battles, he carries his Pokebals in his sleeve,and he never goes anywhere without his Kendo-Sword. He has Black mohawk styled hair and has red dreamy eyes and has a X signed scar on his back.

Personality: He is a calm and disciplined boy, He believes in his pride and honour as a apprentice Samurai trainer, He respects every living being aslong as it doesn't harm him or his pride.He knows that he's way to weak tob be a real Samurai but he also knows that if he learns the basic of training Pokemon he'll be a great Samurai-trainer

History: He was born in a island that people believed never could've reached alive by a human, A Island in the whirl Islands that is in the eye of a big whirlpool, who only a group
of the Sasuke Samurai has reached alive, He is born to be an Elite Samurai, He has been training the art of Kendo since it's 4th year. When he reached 10 he was already a master in the art, His last test, before he could master swordmanship, was to fight a Scyther and kill it with the sword he got. He refused and got slashed by his master on the back 2 times as prove of a banished Samurai, He was thrown out off the Islands with his only fate to die together with the Scyther who he refused to kill when they where about to be killed by the stream of the whrilpool a Oshawott came to rescue them and with a miracle they survived, He was in coma for 2 years, When he woke up he was in the Cianwood Pokemoncenter Chuck found him and brought him there and if it wasn't for the great medicine of Cianwood both him Scyther and Oshwott would die, after one year of training he decided to applicate for the Academy with the sworn thought in his mind to surpass his master and restore his pride as Samurai.

Pokemon

Scyther:Lvl 15
Arail Ace
Night Slash
X-Scizor
Sword Dance
Roost
Brick Break

Oshawott:Lvl14
Aqua Jett
Razor Shell
X-Scizor
Surf
Sword Dance
Grass knot

Personality:
Scyther: Scyther is always there for Atie he won't hesitate to go over his limits even if he gets fatally wounded,Atie's love for Pokemon was more then his pride and thats why Scyther life was spared, Scyther wants to become stronger like Atie to accomplish their dream: Surpass Atie's Master

Oshawott: loves playing is rightfull loves justice, Oshawott will always save the day, That is what he thinks..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links