Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 18th, 2012 (02:03 PM).
Hey hoo~
Team Kanto

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I think its Lilizuki's turn to post :3
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old December 18th, 2012 (02:12 PM).
The Wise Lesbian
Team Unova

Done. Next time, hopefully we'll arrive at the plains so Nemo can catch a Snorunt. :3
Old December 18th, 2012 (02:28 PM).
Hey hoo~
Team Kanto

Hehe sorry :D i didnt meant to rush you i just thought you hadnt noticed it :3
Sisters
Theme
Old December 18th, 2012 (03:57 PM).
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Team Unova

Nature: Quiet
Speaking of posting, I've been giving Andy and Yuki the chance to post. That's why I don't seem to be on very much.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old December 18th, 2012 (06:08 PM).
Team Hoenn

Can I still sign up? Have been on Serebii, looking got new roleplays to join, thinking about joining this one. If there is still room.
Old December 18th, 2012 (07:31 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Team Kalos
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@ImANOKIE12: Yup. there are plenty of spaces. You need to read the appropriate spoilers in the first post though. It's not really possible to apply without at least reading the sign up template and not reading the rules at least once would probably not be advisable.

Welcome, by the way!
Old December 18th, 2012 (07:54 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
@Yellow: You can go ahead & not wait for me to post. There isn't much for me to post at the moment. Let's just head for Oak Town & get the drinks & any other stuff.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old December 18th, 2012 (09:50 PM).
Team Hoenn

Haha, I know. This aint my first Rodeo. I'll have to read over it again tomorrow. When I got more time
Old December 19th, 2012 (09:41 AM).
A nothing.
Team Johto

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
@Siiadams: Actually, I've been waiting for a reply from synerjee. But hey, now that I know, I'll post soon(promise)! a;

- Beheaded Kamikaze; Serious Sam 3.
Old December 19th, 2012 (12:32 PM).
Team Johto

Is any of you guys on right now?

Elekid Snivy Bagon Houndour-new

Old December 20th, 2012 (05:57 PM).
The Hero of the Skies and Time
Team Kanto

Nature: Jolly
Would any of you fine fellows care to interact with my character?
"Even though I am Hylia reborn, I am still my father's daughter, and your friend. I'm still your Zelda... So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?"
- Zelda
Old December 20th, 2012 (06:09 PM).
Team Johto

I will interact with your character.

Old December 20th, 2012 (06:12 PM).
Team Kanto

Cool. Where is yours? Mine is currently being tailed by an ape of a student that his Munchlax had attacked earlier in the day while his entire team of pokemon is wandering around in the forest, with a Scyther watching them...but it's a friendly.
"Even though I am Hylia reborn, I am still my father's daughter, and your friend. I'm still your Zelda... So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?"
- Zelda
Old December 20th, 2012 (06:13 PM). Edited December 20th, 2012 by Ambitions.
Team Johto

Here is my character guys

My character is in a cave in the mountains but he is on his way back to the academy.

Old December 20th, 2012 (06:32 PM).
Team Kanto

Alright. When he happens upon your character (whilst fleeing for his life) he will be all like "SAVE ME"
- Zelda
Old December 20th, 2012 (06:58 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Team Johto
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Slllooowwww down Ambitions. You need a SU before you go off posting. Info is on the first page.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old December 20th, 2012 (08:32 PM). Edited December 20th, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
Is now DeathofShadows
Team Kalos

Nature: Calm
Name: Nichola Derrin

Nickname: Nick

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality: Nick is easygoing, yet energetic. His ADHD does not contribute to this fact, and as such he is easily distracted. Nick is always running around, preferring to pet his shoulder length blond hair stream behind him. Nick loves to meet new people, almost always formally introducing himself to a stranger. Nick is a bit taller than those his age, at five feet, ten inches. When he has free time, Nick picks up small objects around him, and building things, such as a paperclip-pipe cleaner helicopter. He keeps these with him in his pocket until he can store them with the rest of his vast collection. Strangely, though, Nick is always carrying a pocket lighter, and is entranced by flame. Nick has gained a small reputation for setting things ablaze, but he doesn't allow anyone to take his 'bottled fire'. Nick tends to wear bright colored shirts, and a black zip-up jacket, which is unzipped on all but the coldest days. If Alex is very cold, he will tend to become reclusive, focusing on nothing but his lighter, which he would light.

History: Nick grew up in an average small home in Snowpoint city. Nick loved the snow, and embraced the cold from a young age. When he was ten, both his parents died in a boating accident. His father was the captain of a research vessel that his mother had been assigned to when they met. Instead of going back to Olivine City, her hometown, Alex's mother married his father and stayed on his research boat. One day, Alex's father hadn't been able to avoid an extraneously large iceberg, and the ship went down. No survivors were found. From that day forward, Alex linked cold with death, and quickly grew to hate it. He acquired a pocket lighter from his father's possessions before being shipped off to Sunnyshore City to live with his great uncle, who was a retired champion. Come Alex's eleventh birthday, his great uncle Steven gave Alex his only remaining Pokémon, a Charmander, at which Alex was delighted. During the few months that he'd lived there, Alex had grown quite attached to the warm, cuddly fire Pokémon. Alex and Charmander didn't hesitate to start training, but they could never quite win. Alex continued to get frustrated, and his great uncle decided that he should send Alex to the Pokémon Trainer Academy. He had heard much praise about this school, run by the grandson of his recently passed friend, Professor Oak. Alex was hesitant at first, but went off, excited to meet new trainers at his skill level. Once he arrived, he did exceptionally well on his tests, something even Alex was surprised at, which got him into the Suicune dorm.

Pokémon:
-Species: Charmander
-Personality: Charmander is very loving, and yet naive. He likes making friends, but occasionally his constant questioning gets him in trouble. Alex rarely gets angry at him for long though, as Charmander is quick to apologize and feel bad for what he's done. He looks exceptionally cute when he is sad, and this causes Alex to break down. Most issues end with a hug and Alex saying, "Now we know not to do that again."
-Level: 15
-Moves: Scratch, Ember, Tackle, Flame Wheel, Bite, Leer
Old December 20th, 2012 (11:34 PM).
Hey hoo~
Team Kanto

Sorry but i think ill be posting ahead about Mana leaving the little group of ty and nemo because she was chasing something or so ; so Yellow? Where exactly did Valorie pass out in the mountain?
Sisters
Theme
Old December 21st, 2012 (08:32 AM). Edited December 21st, 2012 by Satan.EXE.
King of the Hell
Team Unova

Actually, I figured the group would find her, but that works too.

I have something in mind for Ty and Nemo, anyways.

Quote originally posted by Ambitions:
I hear some one screaming help. I look in his direction and see him running towards me with a rather bulky kid behind him. ''Hey whats going on here?'' I question the guy running from the bully. I was rather a bit upset because I didn't even get to enjoy much of my tasty lunch after going into the mountains and such. I was so hungry I could eat a horse. I looked at Bagon for a little bit and see that he was feeling better already. Moms cooking must have satisfied.
Don't mean to be nosy or anything, but this post falls under the 100 Character Minimum. Just letting you know you should probably try to make longer posts. You could also joint posts with others to get longer posts and more accomplished faster.

Quote originally posted by Ambitions:
''Sure why not, let me test out my new pokemon'' I send out Houndour. ''Houndour use nasty plot.'' Houndour starts growling. I smirk and wait for my foe to command his pokemon. In my head I'm thinking this will be a easy battle with Houndour using Nasty plot increasing its special attack by two stages and on top of that there is a type advantage.
This falls even further below the minimum.

If you need help counting how many words you type, you can use wordcounter.com
Old December 21st, 2012 (01:23 PM).
The world refused to change...
Team Unova

Nature: Gentle
Yellow and Wolf: Kiyoko and Val may have some company soon. If no one does anything Val will have a very excited and hyper flygon licking her face... Again.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old December 21st, 2012 (01:27 PM).
King of the Hell
Team Unova

Quote originally posted by Nideous:
Yellow and Wolf: Kiyoko and Val may have some company soon. If no one does anything Val will have a very excited and hyper flygon licking her face... Again.
There is a group heading up the mountains (though 'm not sure when someone's going to post).
Old December 21st, 2012 (01:32 PM).
Team Unova

I know. But also of importance is that Drake is already in the mountains. x3 He's been there a while now. Of course the more the merrier so far as I'm concerned, but if you want I can catch Killita and not meet up with you guys.

Old December 21st, 2012 (01:54 PM).
Hey hoo~
Team Kanto

Uhhmmm O.o i thought Mana was supposed to find Valorie… at least, thats what Yellow and i decided together ; im a little confused now
Sisters
Theme
Old December 21st, 2012 (03:13 PM).
Team Unova

Alright alright. This is why I should talk to peope instead of just acting. I'll figure out something to do with Drake. Maybe go catch a larvitar or something.

Old December 21st, 2012 (04:03 PM).
Hey hoo~
Team Kanto

S-sorry i really didn't meant to insult you…
Sisters
Theme
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links