The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:04 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
Where is everyone in Zayne's class?

Also, does anyone feel like arguing with or battling with Sylvia?
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:16 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
Where is everyone in Zayne's class?

Also, does anyone feel like arguing with or battling with Sylvia?
I don't know, we finally got that joint post done then they just vanished.
Heck, I even talked to one of them just an hour before posting it.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:35 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I never saw a joint post?
Can you send me a link so I can read it?

I might have Zayne finish the class early and go off in search of Andromeda after I have read the joint post.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:02 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Quote:
I never saw a joint post?
Can you send me a link so I can read it?

I might have Zayne finish the class early and go off in search of Andromeda after I have read the joint post.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=9583
It's only for the battle though, I didnt feel comfortable bunnying their characters, just the pokemon.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:20 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely

Sign-Up Process

Chapter N, Part N
"The Development Process"

Lv. 17

None!

Name: Lifu
Nickname: Li
Note: Lifu is his actual name, though he is called Li in affection, much more often than his normal name. In almost all cases he is referred to as Li, the exclusion being when his older sister is angry with him (this is the only time she uses his full name). For the sake of fluidity, just refer to him as Li, as his sister is really the only one who knows his full name.
Sex: Male

Appearance: Li is, being a Leafeon himself, highly resemblant to his species. However, his is still very young despite evolution, perhaps a bit too small. And too cute. And too adorable. Did I mention he's cute? While he looks to be a perfectly normal albeit short Leafeon, he has gained his fair share of battle wounds, which have scarred over time and are now almost invisible in his cream-colored pelt. Li's amber-honey eyes are quite large in proportion to the rest of him, another sign of his youth. His build is lightly muscled, despite his otherwise scrawny look. He may look healthy, and he is, since he doesn't always require food, and what food he does need is easy to find. Leafeon are able to Photosynthesize, or feed off of the sun, like plants. As an alternative (when no sun is readily available) Leafeon are able to eat leaves to sustain themselves.

Personality: Words to avoid: Cute, Fluffy, Adorable, Small, Short, Tiny. All are true, but all are trigger words to enrage the little furball as well. Li is generally well-conserved, though in reality this "serious" attitude is something he does to protect himself and his sister. It isn't too hard to gain Li's trust, though he certainly doesn't make it seem that way at first. Li despises being treated like a child, or weak. He thinks of himself as a mighty warrior, proud and strong, and can't stand when people treat him otherwise. Despite his hatred of words that synonym cute or weak, he does enjoy the offered affection that generally comes with it, his guilty pleasure. He finds himself constantly seeking approval from others, and in most cases it is his sister who gives him this approval. Li shows a youthful innocence in many cases, though his childhood left this innocence as scarred as the skin beneath his pelt. He likes to think he's heroic, bold, and brave, and if he keeps up with his training, he certainly will be. Despite this, he's still young, and some things do scare him; it all depends on the scenario. He feels he has to be tough, courageous, and independent, in order to take care of his older sister. His sibling takes priority over everything, as she is the most valuable thing in his life. While often kind and willing to try to help others, hen around his sister he's often on the defensive, for her sake. She is so important to him that, in fact, he vowed to go hungry if he could not keep her fed, not using his photosynthesis to eat or searching for leaves unless he's brought his sister a meal first.

History: Their parents disappearing from their lives at a very young age, Li and his sister were left to fend for themselves in the wilderness. Li felt he needed to take initiative after a few days of grieving, and vowed from that day on to take care of his sister as best as he possibly could. The two made a den in the island's forest, near the swamp's edge and along the mountains. Figuring out how to live on their own, they live in this den from then to this very day. Li did the hunting for his sister, while she gathered other resources they might need, like nesting material or thorny vines to keep the big predators out of their home. On multiple occasions they had to defend their home in battle, whether it was Li, his sister, or the both of them. Despite his being older, he was insistent on fighting the battles on his own whenever possible. Even as the younger sibling Li felt the need to protect his sister in any and every way possible. He practiced his fighting abilities and skills daily, remembering some of what he learned from his mother before she passed. She had taught him his ultimate move, the Leaf Blade. However, he is still not too well-experienced, so using that move exhausts him quickly. Part of his training is to learn to use it flawlessly, while the rest is to better protect his sister. A few years of life in the forest on their own, they discovered a town full of Humans nearby the forest. They began to make the occasional trip there, finding that the foods and sights were very much exciting, and while they enjoyed and found something new each day, it only drove their curiosity further. They ventured deeper into the town each time they visited. Until one day, today, a blizzard separated them and now they're searching desperately to find one another. Li is currently rushing through Oak Town, trying to find his big sister.

Moveset:
Offensive:
Tackle
Razor Leaf
Leaf Blade

Defensive:
GrassWhistle
Synthesis

Old August 9th, 2013, 08:34 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Wasn't sure if anyone was waiting for me to post or not. I was simply waiting for Haru to do something with a seemingly-sad Holly before I posted again. Should I wait or go ahead and write? Please advise.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old August 9th, 2013, 09:06 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I'm really sorry for my lack of posting in this RP.
I am intending to continue I'm just running fry on inspiration. If those of you in Zayne's class are getting bored or anything feel free to act as though he dismissed you early. Then I'll have him find Andromeda.

Furthermore, Sylvia is still sitting out the front of the Academy in the snow if anyone is looking to interact with her.
Old August 9th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
By the time my post is done, I should be out in the open, headed back towards the Academy. Feel free to meet up when I'm there.

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Old August 10th, 2013, 06:05 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Once Vanille is done catching a new Pokemon I'll definitely have her run into Adrian.
Old August 10th, 2013, 06:20 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Hey guys. I know it has been a while since I've posted, but I was wondering if I could perhaps re-submit Haru's application? I'm not proud of the first product, and I want to re-do it. I'll still keep him the same. I'll just be elaborating and whatnot.
Old August 10th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

By the way, Lifu has been open for interaction since that first post I'd made. in fact, he is stuck there without it.

Old August 10th, 2013, 08:17 AM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskLunacy View Post
By the way, Lifu has been open for interaction since that first post I'd made. in fact, he is stuck there without it.
I'd love to have Alice interact with him but she is sorta... being held "hostage" by some wraith-looking dude
Old August 10th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fizz View Post
I'd love to have Alice interact with him but she is sorta... being held "hostage" by some wraith-looking dude
Oh yeahhh!! I'll post tomorrow ^^;; sorry for forgetting!
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old August 10th, 2013, 11:02 AM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Oh yeahhh!! I'll post tomorrow ;; sorry for forgetting!
It's alright, don't worry! Besides I have this little event planned out for her. Just gotta think how to turn my ideas into a decent post xD
Old August 10th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
I think my class is like gone... so all three of my characters are open for interaction as soon as I make a post. XD

Old August 11th, 2013, 11:12 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Here lies the new and IMPROVED Haru Hatake. Of course I'm still working on it.

Name: Haru Hatake

Nickname: Haru, or Hatake

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raiku Yellow

Appearance: Haru stands at about 5'5, a tad short for his age, and weighs around 110 pounds. His figure is rather...slim, although he isn't extremely skinny. His face is rather angular, with a light beard coating his chin, and his long, shaggy brown hair framing the rest of his head. He tends not to take an extraordinary amount of time preparing it, preferring to comb it and then shake it about, giving it a flippy-look. His eyes are green, but they are on the borderline of hazel. Haru's normal apparel consists of khaki shorts, of which he owns many pairs of the exact same thing, and random shirts, from dressy polo shirts to the basic white tee shirt. He normally wears his Raiku Yellow coat over it, taking pride in the fact that he actually made

Personality: He’s a bit of an oddball. He has amazing potential, but he doesn’t put forth his best effort. He’s a bit of a slacker, so he barely made it to Raiku. He has a tendency to be flirt, and he has a chronic fear of extremely lengthy homework assignment. He tenses up around beautiful girls, he's a bit like Brock. Just replace breeding with pokemon training, and downgrade the reaction. He just flirts with them. He wants to prove himself to the world."Be a hero" as some would say. He spent his life being mocked by certain people, which drove him to dream of becoming the best that he could, except he's a slacker. He acknowledges the fact that he's so freaking far from perfect, but still struts around like he owns stuff. He's not a fan of losing, but is always happy in defeat. He smiles practically all the time, and is good to have around for a laugh. He's clever and witty, but could be called a "Smart Ass". He's likable, but can be a bit awkward, and he can be annoying at times,but he's a loyal friend and will stick up for you if he likes you.He also plays guitar quite a bit, and is pretty good at it.

History: He grew up in Viridian City with his childhood friend, a stall-worth Charmander. The Charmander was his best friend, and grew up with it. Everyday he would go out and play with i and feed it When he was 8, however, the Charmander was taken by a strange boy clad in red. He was devastated and cried for days. His parents loved him, and they had a brilliant idea. They got him a Charmander from Doctor Samuel Oak at age 10. He took a year and a half to travel all over Kanto with Charmander, which became a Charmeleon, but decided to leave home to explore other regions. His Charmander was then a Charmeleon, and it had a urge to go over seas with him. He took the Charmeleon and used it in Hoenn, where he got Grovyle as a Treeko. Together they traveled all over Hoenn, though his two favorite Pokemon were still weak. They grew tired of Hoenn and set off for Sinnoh, where they met Munchlax who was stealing their food. Haru caught him by using the food as a peace offering. They then traveled all across Sinnoh, losing battles wherever they wenr. Now Haru wanted to go to the academy simply for a new start with his team, to grow stronger so they wouldn't lose every battle they get in.

Pokémon: Charmeleon, Grovyle, and Munchlax

Nickname: Torch, Twitch, and Void (for obvious reasons)

Personality: Charmeleon (level 24) is great friends with the other two in Haru’s team, but he doesn’t get along well with other Pokemon. He’s a bit of a loner too. Grovyle (level 20) is finicky, quick, and think first ask questions later minded. He doesn’t mind Charmeleon, but he doesn’t like Munchlax. Munchlax (level 18) is pretty clever for a Munchlax, and obtains food in clever manners and battles cleverly. He loves hanging out with Charmeleon. He would hang out with Grovyle, but doesn’t understand why doesn’t like him.

Moves: Charmeleon: Flamethrower, Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Slash, Mega Punch, and Headbutt
Grovyle: Leaf blade, Slash, Quick Attack, Bullet Seed, Cut, and Headbutt
Munchlax: Headbutt, Body Slam, Stockpile, Spit Up, Ice Punch, and Rock Smash
Old August 11th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Quote:
I'm really sorry for my lack of posting in this RP.
I am intending to continue I'm just running fry on inspiration. If those of you in Zayne's class are getting bored or anything feel free to act as though he dismissed you early. Then I'll have him find Andromeda.

Furthermore, Sylvia is still sitting out the front of the Academy in the snow if anyone is looking to interact with her.
Yeah, the other Two never posted, I think im just gonna end it before I lose all motivation to continue posting.
Old August 11th, 2013, 09:26 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Perhaps your character could go an see Sylvia after that then?
Old August 13th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Quote:
Perhaps your character could go an see Sylvia after that then?
Wouldn't mind it at all.

Although now do I wanna finish posting for the fight or just skip it... I honestly dont wanna finish it neither of them are posting anymore

I'll figure something out and post soon.
Old August 13th, 2013, 03:53 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Yeah, I'll probably post soon too.
Old August 13th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
Posted! And finally got my mini Pokemon avatars to float on each side of the title. I feel like a genius right now... but it took so much darn work to finally figure it out. LOL

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Old August 14th, 2013, 04:00 AM
pokefan9900
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iny Gage View Post
Wouldn't mind it at all.

Although now do I wanna finish posting for the fight or just skip it... I honestly dont wanna finish it neither of them are posting anymore

I'll figure something out and post soon.
I thought everyone else vanished, Wooly was supposed to tell me when to continue I believe, so I just thought we were done. I really want to finish the post, though, before classes end.

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
Fang the Golbat: level 36
Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
Powder the Swinub: Level 16
Old August 14th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefan9900 View Post
I thought everyone else vanished, Wooly was supposed to tell me when to continue I believe, so I just thought we were done. I really want to finish the post, though, before classes end.
Well then Go ahead and PM me with the attack you wanna use and I'll Push it through the simulator.
Old August 14th, 2013, 05:38 PM
pokefan9900
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iny Gage View Post
Well then Go ahead and PM me with the attack you wanna use and I'll Push it through the simulator.
OK, I will! Just gotta think of something...

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
Fang the Golbat: level 36
Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
Powder the Swinub: Level 16
Old August 14th, 2013, 07:53 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

@Iny and Pokefan - I think Wooly left the RPC. So you may have to contend with that. Either way I'll wait for you to finish the post before I have Zayne finish the class.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links