The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 25th, 2013, 07:12 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy

Advertise here
@CrumbledCandyWrapper: It's Christmas Day, it's snowing across the island and tension with Team Rocket is rapidly building as they utterly fail to be subtle about their presence on the island.

I'm sure that will have some sort of consequence by the next IC day~
Old November 28th, 2013, 05:26 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
~Genevieve~ here letting everyone know I got a name change
Old November 30th, 2013, 01:32 PM
krabbyrocks30

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):jeffery jhonson

Nickname (Optional):jeff

Age (10-15):10

Sex (Male or Female):male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):raikou

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):black had, white, green eyes

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): nice, shy, and stubborn

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 350 word minimum brought up in pallet town, when being born a mother crabby was giving birth in the bed beside his because the pokemon center was full. outside, a pigey stole a great ball from the pokemart and dropped it into jeffery's hand by accident. jeffery threw it at the newly born crabby by mistake and caught it they've been buds ever since.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:krabby
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): calm and loyal
Lvl(Max 30):1
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):tackle
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:13 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Oh jeez. I-I don't... I just...

Spoiler:
Best sign-up 2013 Q4 '13
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:44 AM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

Nature: Impish
And here I present to you, My reapplication.
So much happier with this one than my old one.
And It doesn't last even 20 seconds before I find something I wanna edit.

Spoiler:
Name: Eliana Ward

Nickname: Ellie (Dreads being called Eliana)

Sex: Female

Dorm: Entei

Height: 4'6"

Weight: 82lbs

Appearance:

Spoiler:
Used this site here, Fantastic Creator for the unartistic like me. http://joy-ling.deviantart.com/art/P...ator-401165483

*Note, The colors are a bit off, This is because I'm bad at color Sliders.*

Personality:

Spoiler:
Ellie is a very caring Trainer, Worrying about her Pokemon and Her friends very much. She will often go out of the way to help them if possible, Sometimes ignoring her own needs. She Hides this well however with her Quick Temper and her loud mouth, Often giving quite the opposite impression.

To others she Might consider an enemy She is Usually angry from the start, Often yelling at them even when initially shown respect. This often gets her into trouble as she often picks fights she can't win. Even worse if she's provoked far enough she May Call upon Nellie's help, Putting herself into even more trouble than she already Got herself into.

People she doesn't Know or has no real Opinion about are the safest from her temper. Being Scolded for yelling at strangers in the past by her father, She knows there is no real benefit of getting mad at people she doesn't know. In result she often talks respectfully to them. Well, Unless they provoke her in any way.

Ellie values her friends A lot, Especially after losing several in past incidents A couple due to her temper. While they're not Exempt from her Harsh words, They're not Invoked from Teasing or Disrespect but from Stupidity. She'll often get angry at her friends mistakes much like She gets mad at her own, In hopes that they will not repeat those mistakes. Often times if she feels she was too harsh she'll get very clingy. Quickly apologizing in fear that she might scare them away like others in the past.

Elliot Is basically her best friend, She find's it very hard to get mad at him even under circumstances where she would normally become very irritated. This is especially the Case ever since Elliot figured out how she works, passing by a cute look whenever she would normally be angry.

Unless they're in battle and she is being very commanding, Ellie is instead rather sad whenever she see's Nellie, She reminds her of an old friend she once knew. Nellie is one of the few beings that can scare the temper out of her.

History:

Spoiler:
Ellie Grew up as the only daughter of the Ward family in Phenac City in the Orre Region, Her parents, Former Pokemon Trainers, Now Run the item shop there. Despite the Rarity of Pokemon in the Region, She Grew up with her own Pokemon, Nellie the Absol, And soon after Elliot the Marill. She spent much of her childhood playing with them outside of the city nearby some lakes.

One day while playing near one of the lakes Nellie, Being the Disaster Pokemon, Senses something and runs off to check it out. Despite hours of searching by Eliot and Ellie, she was not found that night. A heart broken Ellie returned home that night, Morning the loss of one of her best friends with her face into a soaked pillow.

Soon after this, Cipher made a more Apparent occupation of the city, taking away people's Pokemon. Ellie knew for a fact it was these people who took Nellie away but She was too scared to do anything. Anybody who stood up to them started acting differently the next day, Their Pokemon gone, Thanks to her Age Ellie was never confronted by them.

Months later a Mysterious trainer Came to the city and Started taking out the Cipher goons out one after another, Soon after several of the people in town who still had pokemon joined in to help, Quickly conducting a raid on the Pokemon Gym there. Eventually the Cipher force was driven out of town due to the uprising, Ellie was overjoyed, Maybe they would find her friend in there.

Sure enough they did, Her father recognized the Absol he fought in the Gym and got it back from the Cipher goon, Giving it back to Ellie soon after everything was settle. Ellie, Overjoyed with being reunited with her friend rushed to the lake so they could play again. Although, After Summing Nellie from her Ball, It was very clear she was different.

Nellie gave her a dark glare and an Ominous aura Emitted from her, Making Ellie slightly nauseous. Shuffling back a bit, She cautiously Called out to her old friend "Nellie, Are you okay?" Suddenly she attacked Ellie, Tearing her shirt and leaving a large gash on her stomach. "Agh!" She cried out in pain as her once best friend attacked her, Eliot swiftly coming to her aid, Protecting her from Nellie as she slowly recovered from the unexpected strike, Returning Nellie to her Poke ball.

Shocked at what just happened, Nellie laid in the sun, Her own blood coating her stomach as she slowly took in what she just experienced. Eventually coming back to her senses she finally decided what to do. Washing herself off in the nearby lake and wrapping herself in the large towel she brought, She Sneaked into the house attracting as little attention as possible, Not wanting to give an old friend up, Knowing for sure Her father would take Nellie away if he found out what happened.

In recent years she Has been looking for what happened to Nellie very cautiously, Afraid of making anybody suspicious. Seeing an Add for the Academy and thinking they might have the answers she is off to start her journey and to possibly recover a lost friend.

Pokémon:

Species: Absol

Nickname: Nellie
Lvl: 30

Personality: She was once a good, Caring friend of Ellie's. Playing every day near the lake with her. After the Incident however she is a very cold, Dangerous Pokemon, She give's off a very Ominous aura, Oftentimes even causing Nausea for those not used to it. Has been known to attack even people with only slight provocation.

Moves:
-???

Species: Marill

Nickname: Elliot
Lvl: 26

Personality: Very good friend's with Ellie and the Old Nellie. Can be very mischievous and often get's himself into trouble. He also abuses his charm to get out of it, Faking Crying to get out of any potential trouble. Elliot is the only one who can Calm Nellie without Knocking the poor Pokemon out

Moves:
-Aqua tail
-Double-Edge
-Water jet
-Sing
-Fake Tears

Last edited by Nillemi; June 27th, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 10:40 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Burg: I think I've got a good grasp on what's going on in your history and why her absol lacks any moves. That being said, that trainer creator you used is awesome! I just learned about it from you, so thanks! (You're totally accepted, by the way)
Old December 2nd, 2013, 01:04 PM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Burg: I think I've got a good grasp on what's going on in your history and why her absol lacks any moves. That being said, that trainer creator you used is awesome! I just learned about it from you, so thanks! (You're totally accepted, by the way)
Alright thanks, Was hoping that wouldn't be a problem. To clear any possible questions up, It's because She herself, As well as the average person IC wouldn't know either. And no problem about the trainer Creator, I pretty much flipped when I found it, Had to dig pretty deep into the internet to find a character creator that I was happy with.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 01:53 PM
krabbyrocks30

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Jeffery jhonson

Nickname (Optional):jeff

Age (10-15):10

Sex (Male or Female):male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):raiku

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):black hair, tan skin, green eyes, usually wears green t-shirt, blue shorts, green sneekers and white socks

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 150 word minimum Jeffery is shy, but caring, he usually hides when new people walk up to him, but he is very nice and funny

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 350 word minimum.jeffery grew up in Cherrygrove city and his parents got divorced when Jeffery was six. He went to live with his dad and his brother, ash ketchum, went to live with Jeffery's mom.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:krabby
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Lvl(Max 30): krabby is kind loyal, and full of pride, he saved Jeffery's life when Jeffery was 3 by lifting him out of a swimming pool when Jeffery was drowning.
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): tackle
Old December 3rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Nature: Jolly
Sorry, I've been really inactive, I've posting later today.

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712
Old December 4th, 2013, 08:00 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@krabbyrocks30: Your personality and history sections are well below the 150 and 350 word minimum respectively. I get the impression that this RP might be a little bit much for you to jump straight into, but if you'd still like to give it a shot I won't stop you. Before that can happen though, you've gotta read the SU and make sure everything is filled out as it's supposed to be. (I also noticed you accidentally put your pokemon's personality in the level field and didn't give a level.) Your character needs depth if you don't want to get bored playing them after a little while, so think of it as helping yourself.

I should also probably tell you that there's a moderator enforced rule on all RPs here that all posts must be at least '4 lines' long.

I'm pleased to see you're making an effort to use capital letters, though!

@Ewry1: Welcome back~ What kept you away? =o

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; December 4th, 2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 11th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Dillon1102

Nature: Careful
I would be very gracious if you let me in.

Name: Lucas Stormcloud
Nickname:None

Dorm Alliance: Raikou

Appearance:Around 5'10" White. He has long dark brown hair. Dark blue eyes with dark green flecks. He's a little bit over weight but could still do a 6 minute mile. Normally he wears a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt but sometimes he will wear a suit.

Personality: Smart, Honest, but impatient. These traits most easily resemble Lucas. He has not taken to kindly to others. The only one that's really able to get close to him is his pokemon. Lucas cares for his pokemon with everything he has. Lucas is pretty smart he can size up a situation and know exactly what to do. Probably the most notice able thing about Lucas is how impatient he is. He doesn't want to wait for anything. When something needs to get done he wants to do it quickly. Another thing about Lucas is hes honest. If someone were to steal something the last person they'd believe it was, would be Lucas. Probably because of how he was treated growing up Lucas doesn't take to kindly to people who look down on others.

Background:Growing up he was bullied all though 1-6 grade. At the end of 7th grade for his 12th birthday his mom took him to the Johto region. Where he found a Pokemon Egg that hatched into a Cyndaquil. Since his parents saw he was so happy they let him keep it. After they arrived back in Sinnoh. He got really hot headed and wanted to start his pokemon journey. So one day, after he was just done with all the bad things going on at home he just got up and left. He quickly made it to Sandgem Town. After he arrived there he decided to go spend a night at the pokemon center. Right as he was about to walk in a girl came running out unfortunately something made her trip and she went head first into the ground. I helped her up and introduced my self. She was a little shorter than me, green eyes, dark brown hair, not too fat not too skinny. So in other words she was perfect. After staying at the pokemon center we decided to travel together because she wanted to become a pokemon master. She had a Staravia, a Grotle, and a Luxio. I guess you could say she was better than me, she thought she was. While making our way we fell in love with each other. I couldn't have been happier. She was perfect. We had finally made it to Jubilife city when a member of team rocket jumped out and demanded our pokemon. I Immediatly released my only pokemon, cyndaquil, to battle. The rocket member seeing we would not go easy, released a zubat. I told the girl, Lucy, to get behind me. I wanted to prove myself to her. I then told my cyndaquil to use flamethrower which scored a good hit against zubat. The zubat then used leech life but Cyndaquil evaded the attack and used flamethrower again which scoring another good hit knocked out the zubat. The rocket grunt seeing defeat took off. Even tho none of our pokemon were hurt we hurried to a pokemon center. Right as we walked throught the front doors a nurse coming walking up. "Are you Lucy?" She asked. Lucy nodded. "Come with me ." Said the nurse frantically. She led us over to a phone. It was a man who looked to be in his mid-forties. It must be Lucy's father. He told Lucy that her mother was very sick and that she need to come back to hoenn immediatly. Her dad had to go and so did she. She have me a hug and we said our goodbyes and she left. Left with only me and cyndaquil we decided to continue our journey. We spent the night in Jubilife it was weird. I had never stayed over night in a large city before. It was loud but I eventually fell asleep. In the morning I hurriedly ate breakfast got ready and left. I was glad to be out of city I don't like being around lots of people. Once I was out of the city I headed north towards Floaroma Town. On my way there I spotted an Two Eevee playing with each other. I wanted to catch one so I called on cyndaquil. They quickly ran away but I would not be discouraged so I followed them into the forest. I cornered the first one so I had cyndaquil use flamethrower which worked very well. I threw a pokeball and I caught it. I frantically searched for the other. I eventually cornered it against a cliff I had cyndaquil use smokescreen and then ember it was knocked out so I threw another pokeball. It rocked three times then stopped so I guess I caught it. I went and picked it up and admired my new pokemon. It my delight I failed to notice the caterpie approaching. I got up and turned around and tripped over the caterpie and I fell down the hill. When I finally reached the bottom I realized my leg was broken. If I moved or touched it, it felt like cyndaquil was using ember on me. I realized I needed help so I whipped out my phone and called nurse joy at the pokemon center. She said she would get here as soon as possible. I decided to pull myself to the nearest trees to lean on. Moving over to the tree I felt one of my pokeballs move a little more than it should. So I pulle it out and it started shaking in my hand so I let it out. It was Eevee I wasn't sure which one it was so I decided to think of a name for it. After a ton of consideration I decided to name it Jade. I decided not to name the other one. After a long while nurse joy came and got me and brought me back to the pokemon center. When we arrived there was a letter saying i was accepted into Pokemon Academy.

Pokémon

Cyndaquil
Nickname:Archiac
Level:13
Male
Moves:
Tackle
Smokescreen
Ember
Flamethrower

Eevee
Nickname: Jade
Level:9
Female
Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip

Eevee
Nickname:
Level:8
Male
Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip

Last edited by Dillon1102; December 12th, 2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old December 13th, 2013, 11:59 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Dillon: Once again apologies for the wait. All sorts of things nagging for my attention today. You're accepted! I was amused because Lucas and Lucy's names are so similar.

Edit: @Everyone: The current IC day will be ending on December 27th. As soon as the 27th hits you can only make one more post taking place on IC Christmas and it must end with the new day starting. (Because we're all secretly time lords, the new IC day will not be the day after Christmas. We'll be jumping ahead. Try not to pay too much attention to this, as it's merely a method of letting us ave holidays without IC days being absurdly short.)

That being said, if you want to be involved in the newest and biggest part of the rocket plot yet, you should say so now. Without giving many spoilers if you've been paying attention to Valorie's struggles you may have noticed that trouble is brewing on the horizon. This event will take place -after- morning classes.

Speaking of which, if you have any morning classes you'd like your character to be put in specifically, feel free to mention those now. I can't make guarantees, but I try to throw people bones where I can.

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; December 13th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old December 13th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Sure I'll be in. Although Lucia is sort of having an excused absence she'll be coming around tomorrow for some interactions. (AKA: Reason I wasn't here before was because of school so I can get her back in. )
Old December 13th, 2013, 10:29 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Greiger: Considering Valorie's kidnapping sparked this, you have me wondering if this will finally bring Lucia's distaste for Val to the spotlight.
Old December 13th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
What!? Distaste!? Where in the WORLD would you get such a crazy idea Yellow? Lucia is a sweet and innocent girl... she would NEVER admit to hating someone like Valorie. Such dreadful rumors! I am ashamed of you!
Old December 14th, 2013, 11:08 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
I'd love to have Alice involved with the new part of the Rocket plot, it could lead to something really awesome. My fingers are itching to write something about that!
Old December 15th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

I have no preference when it comes to class as of yet.
As for the rocket plot... I dunno... I don't know enough about this to say yet : /

You can tell I have a real set course can't you? /sarcasm

Last edited by Nillemi; December 15th, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
Old December 16th, 2013, 06:11 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Burg: That's alright~ The day will go on normally regardless. Life moves on, even while Team Rocket blasts off in the distance. I figured there would be others interested in something this big though.
Old December 18th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

That awful feeling when you lose a post because you forgot to back it up...
Twice...

Ugh...
Old December 18th, 2013, 02:28 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Burg: I know that feel.

I usually copy paste my posts into a simple text file or straight up write them in text files.
Old December 19th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Synthet

Hey everybody! Sorry for my absence, a new full time job combined with Pokemon X/Y kind of sidetracked me. I'd like to resume my membership with Sammy if possible, and also apply with a second character? Let me know if there's any problems with this.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Pretty sure my second character is going to be a ghost type only trainer, so that should be fun.
Old December 19th, 2013, 02:54 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Synthet: Of course you can, don't be silly! Why wouldn't I want you here? Welcome back, and hope you enjoyed X and Y. I know I sure did.
Old December 20th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Synthet

Thanks very much! I certainly did, and still am. We've started a mono type tournament where I work - it's what inspiring me to do a mono type trainer. Though I may cheat and allow him a second type... not sure yet. I'm working on him as we speak!... type.
Old December 21st, 2013, 01:44 PM
Synthet

Here we go! This is the SU for my second character, Alexander Vance (I've recycled the name from a previous character). Apologies for any odd spacing, it sometimes happens when I copy and paste from a word file. I've not had a chance to properly proof read this yet so just let me know if there are any problems with.

Name: Alexander Vance

Nickname: Xander

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicine Dorm

Appearance: Xander is average height and build for a boy of his age who engages in sporadic physical activity. A white male with a clear complexion he has no immediately obvious flaws to look at. He has calm blue eyes and soft features, making him look a little younger than he actually is, and would be considered by most to be on the attractive side of average. Although best described as pretty rather than handsome Xander takes little pride in his physical appearance but does make some effort to maintain it, aware of how valuable good presentation can be. Shaggy black hair is generally left ‘artfully unkempt’ due to its stubborn nature and the incredible amount of time and effort required to tame it, but is groomed into a more acceptable form for special occasions. His clothing is usually of a good quality without being excessive or flashy and he keeps accessories simple, with a fondness for wood, silver and tigerseye.

There is a heart shaped scar on his right shoulder blade, after an encounter with an errant Woobat when he was a child, something that he finds mildly embarrassing. He has a set of black framed glasses which he often forgets to wear.

Personality: Xander is, above all other things, a dreamer and a romantic. He can while away hours reading a good book, watching the clouds drift by or imagining adventures he might have in far flung locales. This isn’t to say that he is lazy, just that time often escapes him and he doesn’t always prioritise well. A good myth or legend will always grab his attention, and most opportunities to learn are seized, but many of life’s more practical pursuits would pass him by either unnoticed or deliberately ignored. This meant that without sufficient motivation Xander would achieve little with his time other than a great deal of beauty sleep and self-education.

The introduction of Pokemon of his own into his life changed this to a degree. He remains the same wistful dreamer, but now has more focus in his life. With creatures somewhat dependant on him for direction and care he makes an effort to look after and properly train his Pokemon, turning his lust for knowledge to the extensive subject of Pokemon and absorbing as much as possible. It still isn’t unusual however for Xander to lapse and spend several hours watching raindrops roll down a window pane, imagining where each drop of water has been before in an endless cycle of evaporation and condensation, but his Pokemon have begun to get in the habit of shocking him out of these reveries and nudging him towards a more productive use of time.

His Pokemon preferences are largely based on his romantic outlook. Ghost Pokemon have been his preference for some time, their mysterious and gothic nature enthralling him. Recently however he has begun examining Dark and Poison Pokemon, intrigued by them for similar reasons. He has yet to make a decision either way, paying little heed to the pertinent issues such as the difficulty behind dedicating yourself to a single type of Pokemon. He simply likes what he likes. With his interest in Pokemon only being recently renewed the disparity between his knowledge and experience can show itself, and he remains uncomfortable around bat-like Pokemon.

A very calm, almost zen individual Xander rarely loses his temper or holds grudges against people. He is often able to see all sides to an argument and can at the very least understand (if not agree with) someone else’s point. Having experienced very little real conflict in his life Xander has never been put in a truly difficult situation, though it remains to be seen whether his reasonable attitude will stand up to genuine testing. He enjoys his own company and finds comfort in solitude but is also sociable to other boys his age. Despite his decent looks, easygoing nature and calm demeanour he is never entirely sure of what to say around girls, usually thinking of something appropriate and highly witty hours later.

History: Alexander Vance was born the son of two successful Pokemon Breeders and Suppliers in the Kalos region whom prided themselves on making perfect matches between Pokemon and Trainer. Growing up around a wealth of Pokemon of all shapes, sizes and types meant that he never really felt the need to have Pokemon of his own; there were always plenty to play with. Like all young boys he was fascinated by them and keen to start his own Pokemon journey as soon as possible, but an unpleasant experience with a Woobat his parents were raising dampened his enthusiasm for the creatures. The Woobat had been spooked by another Pokemon in the Vance’s care, a Loudred, and latched onto Xander’s back. The encounter left Xander with a distinctive heart shaped mark on his right shoulder blade and caused him to withdraw into himself. Surrounded by Pokemon he was no longer comfortable with and losing his enthusiasm for a journey meant that Xander spent the bulk of his free time in his bedroom, reading and daydreaming. His parents accepted this behaviour as normal for an adolescent boy and were sure that given enough space, time and encouragement he would come out of his slump.

His parents had always refused to breed or raise Ghost type Pokemon out of concern for their son. Ghost Pokemon, always surrounded by rumours of luring away children, bringing ill-fortune and causing general calamity seemed like an irresponsible thing to bring into the vicinity of a developing child. This decision had cost them many lucrative contracts over the years but as Xander grew older and distanced himself from the family business, as well as the Pokemon in their custody, they determined that the time was right to begin tapping this unexplored business avenue. Their first commission was to secure a Froslass for a new customer who didn’t have the time to procure both a Snorunt and a Dawn Stone themselves. After breeding the Snorunt and exposing it to the Dawn Stone the change in the Pokemon’s behaviour after its evolution was understandably dramatic.

For whatever reason Froslass insisted on invading Xander’s room while he was ferreted inside, never with malice, but simply to be in his company. No matter how many times she was ushered out the icy spirit would always return. It didn’t matter whether he was reading, sleeping, eating - Froslass would simply spend time quietly in his presence. Xander found his new phantom observer unsettling at first and joined his parents in their efforts to dissuade her from becoming his new lodger. Over time the implacable nature of Froslass became a running family joke and affection grew from all of them towards her – something uncharacteristic for the professional breeders. Eventually Xander conceded that there was little they could do to stop Froslasss pending time with him, and since she wasn’t doing any harm he relented in trying to drive her away. Impressed that a Pokemon had finally broken through to him again his parents delayed their contract and procured a second Froslass for their client. Froslass became Xander’s unofficial first Pokemon.

Froslass required very little care, looking after Xander more than he did her, but his parents still left all responsibility for her to him. With this new obligation Xander found he had less time to waste staring up at the clouds. As his bonds with the Snow Land Pokemon deepened so too did his interest in the Ghost type Pokemon he had previously had no exposure to. He began devouring all information on them that he could find, and started to follow the televised Pokemon battles for the first time in years, recording the battles that involved any Ghost Pokemon. His fascination grew to the point that on his thirteenth birthday he tentatively asked his parents for a Sableye. Thrilled that he had found a real interest again they obliged and reached out to the Pokemon Day Care along Route 7 to obtain a Sableye egg. Xander had been expecting an already hatched and partially raised Pokemon, so the presentation of an egg came as both a surprise and a challenge to him. It had been a deliberate move on the part of his parents to push him further. Rising to the occasion Xander cared for the egg and hatched a healthy female Sableye.

Sableye turned out to be rather... demanding, requiring far more care than Froslass ever had. Although this interfered with Xander’s laid back lifestyle it was a healthy change for him and only served to fuel his interests. As the years went by he began to make attempts at training both Pokemon for battle, showing a decent aptitude as a Trainer. After speaking with his parents they determined that the best course of action for him was to attend the Pokemon Trainer Academy to further his studies and broaden his horizons. Gifting him with a Phantump as a going away present they bid farewell to their son. He hopes to improve his knowledge of Ghost types at the Academy and is even considering branching into other Pokemon types, but only his time at the Academy will tell whether he becomes a regular Pokemon Trainer or fully dedicates himself to Ghosts.

Pokémon:

Species: Froslass

Nickname: n/a
Personality: Froslass is a docile Pokemon, enjoying the peaceful and calming company of her relaxed Trainer. She dislikes open conflict but enjoys the friendly competition of battling, although she doesn’t have a great deal of confidence in her own abilities. She could best be described as the mother of the group.
Lvl: 27
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves: Destiny Bond, Powder Snow, Double Team, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Ominous Wind

Species: Sableye
Personality: Sableye is a highly demanding Pokemon, requiring regular attention and affection. She’s prone to tantrums when she doesn’t get her way and is also incredibly vain. She could best be described as the diva or brat sister of the group.
Lvl: 23
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Captivate, Nasty Plot, Detect, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Night Shade

Species: Phantump
Personality: Phantump is a chronic prankster, enjoying mischevious tricks and frightening others. He is the most energetic of the group and also the most eager to battle, happy to inflict the misery of defeat onto others. He could best be described as the naughty little brother of the group.
Lvl: 25
Ability: Harvest
Moves: Confuse Ray, Astonish, Growth, Ingrain, Feint Attack, Leech Seed, VenomDrench

Last edited by Synthet; December 21st, 2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Fixed spacing issues.
Old December 22nd, 2013, 09:25 AM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
I am considering brinigng back Jimmy Vincent, my first character here. Is it okay if I make his Druddigon, Kaida, habe gained a few levels and with a smaller team than the one he had (with an explanation on the History part of course)?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here