Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old December 22nd, 2013 (08:27 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@Synthet: I think I'm going to go ahead and approve you! Ghost type pokemon are my favrorite type of Pokemon. Good as always, if I remember your last SU correctly.

@Brainstorm: That sounds fair. Go ahead and send in the SU.
Old December 24th, 2013 (07:30 AM).
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
Should I choose to get back into this, would you mind if some of my character's Pokemon gained a few levels?

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Old December 24th, 2013 (11:50 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Cosmic Fury: Nah. Go ahead. Sometimes I used to write one-post battle scenes just to boost up my Pokemon's levels a bit. (That was a loooong time ago. >=P) That's totally okay too. I figure adding a few levels as part of resubmitting is totally fair.

In other news, Merry Christmas' Eve!

Remember that the IC day will be ending soon.
Old December 25th, 2013 (05:56 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Merry Christmas to all!

I will be wrapping up Alice's day soon, probably by the weekend. Also, by that time, I believe I'll have come up with a reasonable explanation for the returning rebel's team being smaller.
Old December 25th, 2013 (08:15 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

Perfect timing. The next IC day's morning plot is the latest and biggest step on the main story arc. I promise I won't always center the main plot around my character. If you want to be involved, and you absolutely don't need to, make sure you get in touch with me ASAP. It'll be pretty difficult to join in after we start because the characters involved are not going to be in an easily accessible location.
Old December 27th, 2013 (08:49 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Done and done.

---

Name: James Eugene Vincent

Nickname: Jimmy

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: James resembles late actor James Dean, as shown in the following picture:

He is always seen sporting a white T-shirt, ripped denim jeans and a jacket. He wears his Raikou Dorm jacket most of the time, but only because it’s the rule. When he does not need to wear this yellow jacket, he’ll put on a black leather jacket. All this, coupled with his hairdo, makes people think of him as a ‘greaser’ and a ‘rebel’ at first sight.

Personality:

James is one odd kid. He acts like a tough guy who has no fear, using phrases and words he learned while hanging out in the streets, mainly from bikers and thugs, to intimidate other people. He is very volatile and will turn to violence quickly and, most of the times, unnecessarily. As long as you don’t try to meddle in his affairs, and stay out of his way, he won’t hurt you...much.

The source of this "tough guy" persona might come from his childhood. Many say that the reason of why he is a troublemaker is because there is a void in his heart that he needs to fill, and that he is desperate to get attention. Others say that his behaviour is repressed anger against his parents that he takes out on everyone else. Another bunch of people believe he can be helped so he can be nicer, while some others say he's pure evil.

But, in spite of this angry, aggresive, mean, and shady side of his, James is known show kindness amd compassion once in a blue moon. An example of this is when he saved a Koffing from a building that was about to be torn down. This kind Jim, however, is buried very deep inside of him. Very, very, VERY deep inside. I wouldn’t suggest trying to dig it up. Unless, of course, you are willing to take the risk of making things worse and getting beat up. However, since he arrived at the Academy, his ways have seemingly changed; having become slightly less impulsive and shown that he cared about another living being.

After leaving the academy and what happened afterwards, he has developed a very deep resentment towards thugs, goons, and people who take Pokémon from others. If he sees someone trying to take someone else’s Pokémon by force, he will step in and attempt to defeat him/her, even if it has nothing to do with him. He especially despises Team Rocket, the reason why he lost most of his Pokémon, and will do anything to put a stop to them once and for all.

History :

James was born in Saffron City and practically raised in the streets of said city. His parents paid little attention to him because they were too busy arguing and fighting. Then, when he turned seven, his father left and his mother started dating. A lot. He received even less attention, and this led him to spend most of the day hanging out in the street, coming back home only to eat and sleep.

One of the many days he was hanging out, he wandered inside an abandoned building that was going to be torn down and found a stray Koffing inside. The Pokémon was a bit hostile to him at first, having been abandoned there by another human, and sent the young boy running out of there. The next day James went back to the building to confront the Koffing, and as he neared it he saw it was being demolished. He could hear the Koffing’s faint screams from inside, and rushed inside to save him. The poor Pokémon was on the ground, having been hit by the big ball and about to fall unconscious. The boy grabbed him and took him out of there. The Pokémon was grateful for what James had done, and the two became friends.

Tired of putting up with being ignored by his mom and seeing her have a different boyfriend every week, James developed a temper and started getting in trouble with local residents, especially with biker gangs.
On the day of his fifteenth birthday, James and Smokey were taking a stroll in the Underground Path between Celadon and Lavender when a biker gang known as the Kanto Pokémon Association came to harass him. James’ temper upset the bikers and they sent out their Pokémon to get him. Thanks to Smokey’s special move, Psybeam, Jimmy was able to defeat them and make them leave. After the battle, James found a Pokéball lying on the floor. Fully aware of what it did and how it was used, he threw it at Smokey, successfully catching it.

A few days after that event, his mother heard he had had a battle from one of her boyfriends and almost immediately sent him to Oak’s Pokémon Trainer Academy, against James’ will, blaming her son for her love life and her inability to find a steady boyfriend.

At first things did not look good for this rebellious-looking teenager. His attitude and reluctance to be there were coupled by harassment from a group of kids from the Suicune Dorm who would mock him by calling him ‘Raikou-boy’ or other derivates. Jimmy, however, would defeat them every time and send them running away. In spite of this, he had managed to make a new friend, Rosalyn, and he appeared to be changing his ways, and showing more concern for his Pokémon after the birth of his Druddigon, Kaida, who loves him deeply and considers him a parent. He was assembling a tough team, however, when he was supposed to be at his peak, a situation at home concerning his mess of a mother forced him to pack things up, get to the docks and leave Oak Island and its Academy.

It appeared that his mother had made an arrangement to get him back to Saffron City and force him to bring an extra income since she had not been able to find a boyfriend and had covered herself with dues. The rebellious teen had a heated discussion with his mother, after which he left his house, vowing never to come back. He roamed his home region, finding items on the road and selling them to Pokémarts and training his Pokémon. After defeating the trainers from Nugget Bridge, he became quite wealthy after selling his prize and word of his success as a trainer began to spread across Kanto; and eventually it reached the ears of an evil organisation…

One day, he woke up feeling dizzy in an odd room. The walls were made of steel and he could feel that it was moving. There were no windows, but he could tell that he was in some kind of vehicle. He attempted to use his Pokémon, but could see that the ones he carried on his belt: his Dusclops, Houndoom and Hypno, were no longer there. They had taken his Pokémon from him, and that was more than enough for the rebellious-looking teenager to get mad. Luckily for him, they were unable to steal his most trusted Pokémon, Smokey and Kaida, which he had concealed in a part of his jacket that the kidnappers didn’t bother searching. He sent them out and with their help he managed to make a hole in the wall. When he looked out the opening, he found himself surrounded by clouds. Quickly, he retrieved Kaida and hopped on Smokey to hover down to safety. As he did, partially blind by the strong wind, he could see that he had been in a black blimp, with a big red “R” on it. Jimmy then swore revenge on that group, and vowed to get his Pokémon back and get strong enough to overpower them. With the money he had earned by selling all the items he found lying on the road (and the nugget), he made arrangements to get enrolled again in Gary Oak’s Pokémon Trainer Academy. This time, his mind was too clouded by his desire for revenge so he didn’t do very well and ended up at the Raikou Dorm again.

Pokémon:

Species: Weezing
Nickname: Smokey
Personality: Smokey has most of his trainer’s traits. He is impulsive and volatile, and has a strong dislike for the same kinds of people that Jimmy dislikes. He’ll blow smoke in the air whenever he’s angry to calm down.
Lvl: 38
Moves: Poison Gas, Psybeam, Smog, Tackle, Selfdestruct, Sludge.

Species: Druddigon
Nickname: Kaida
Personality: Kaida loves Jimmy deeply and considers him her parent. She’s usually nice and friendly, despite her fierce looks. However, if she sees Jimmy or anyone else she cares about in danger, she will go all out to protect them.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Crush Claw, Leer, Dragon Rage, Hone Claws, Bite, Scary Face.
Old December 28th, 2013 (10:48 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Brainstorm: This looks good to me. Consider yourself approved.

@Everyone: It's a brand new day!

Make sure your next post concludes your character's night and ends with them waking up.

Now because this next IC day is going to have a major plot event dominating it I'm going to do things a bit differently. Instead of assigning classes at the beginning of the day I'm just going to individually assign classes to people who don't want their characters to participate in the Rocket base raid. Everyone else, this is going to replace your classes for the day.

If you didn't want your character to go on the trip, just bring it up and I'll see what I can't do about assigning your student a class.
Old December 28th, 2013 (12:29 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
For the record, Skye slept through Christmas. I really had no clue what to do with him. XD He would happily enjoy Team Rocket action though. :D

Old December 29th, 2013 (11:08 AM). Edited December 31st, 2013 by Cosmic Fury.
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

STILL IN PROGRESS!!!

Adrian Draegar

Application

Name: Adrian Steele
Nickname: None (yet)
Sex: Male
Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: (found in the spoiler tag below)
Spoiler:
He's always been one to dress in darker colors, possibly due to his normal state of being. He's always preferred to wear pants (most of the time dark blue, loose-fitting jeans) fitted with a black belt with a simple buckle, a black shirt, and a black peacoat during the colder months.

He is never seen wearing sweaters, shorts, or bright colors in general. He is (on very rare occasions) seen wearing a jet-black suit that he bought inexpensively some time ago. By now, it fits him perfectly, but he wears it only on formal occasions.

He's always very neat and squared away, even when his room is not. Why he does this, he's never said. However, he does openly display a belief that first impressions are often the most key to any relationship. That being said, he's always prepared for the next event to happen, regardless of what it is.

His clothes are nearly always impeccably cleaned and cared for, as is his own body (he showers twice a day, morning and night when he's able). In his dorm room, all of his messes are kept at all times behind something with the strongest lock he can afford on it.

As for his physical appearance, he's pretty skinny for a person his age, but he's still unusually strong for that size. He's a bit taller than average, and he's still growing fast. His hair appears to be black, but it has an odd blue sheen in it. (The color isn't unlike that you would find in your run-of-the-mill ACE trainer, except this blue is darker and a bit harder to see at first glance.) His eyes are a fairly intense blue of the sort that would leave someone staring for hours, simply out of fascination.

He is sometimes seen carrying or using a simple blue, metal cane, and is occasionally seen limping on days when his unseen injuries get him down. He can run for a fair distance on most days, and can walk all day, unless his injuries impede him.

Additional Physical Characteristics: All found in the spoiler tags below.
Spoiler:
((Yeah, this is an extra section I'm adding, due to the complexity of my character and his strange history. Spoiler tags are wrapped around both categories.))

Merits:
-- There are circumstances (and these are rare enough) when he is able to muster up the strength to put up a serious fight with someone. However, his energy always peters out and he tends to feel worse than normal when the whole thing is over with.

-- Given his general weakness, he's surprisingly good with using his cane as a weapon. However, he cannot stand without it for very long without his back hurting too much for him to carry on without support.

-- One of the greatest benefits of being weaker than normal is the intelligence it tends to come with, and Adrian isn't an exception. He is considered to be very intelligent by those who know enough about him, and he is gifted with being able to understand a Pokemon's emotions. Due to the sheer amount of time he has spent around his Volcarona, he can understand her when she wants to communicate something.

Unfortunately, his injuries as a small child have greatly hampered his abilities in general. In addition to the following, he suffers from unpredictable weakness and pain, which lasts throughout the day, when it then subsides.

Flaws:
Spoiler:
-- Even though his intelligence and his understanding of Pokémon in general benefits greatly, he suffers from constant and severe headaches if he overworks himself over the course of the day. One might think that additional nutritional supplements would help, but they only do so much to ease his condition. As such, he is always needing to sleep a few additional hours a day to cope with the mental stress.

-- Along with headaches, he does suffer from some personality problems, including withdrawal from other human beings (preferring the company of his own Pokémon), a strange sort of passive-aggressiveness (outside of his studies and the things he normally pays attention to, he seems to be incredibly inert to most events around him, until you make him angry), and occasional short-term memory loss (when his headaches are severe enough).

-- His body, while stronger than it looks on most days, is still subject to pain just like his head is, although most occurrences are in the small of his back (within the spinal column), progressively crippling him worse as the pain intensifies. This is unpredictable, and oddly enough never lasts for more than a day at a time. This is why he is often seen carrying a cane in either hand. It also greatly impedes his ability to battle, to an extent that he's had to forfeit matches because of the stress imposed on him by pain in his body and the resulting migraines that result from "overheating" from said stress.

-- Even though he does have a strong constitution overall, as well as a fairly high pain threshold, he does not take a hit well at all. Even though he can be physically strong on some days, he is considerably weaker to physical blows than most people. However, he does have resistance to poisons, drugs, and rarely gets ill.

-- Furthermore, while his balance is good, it is also easily disturbed. He is also easily tripped and felled to the ground, or knocked down by taking his legs from under him. One can also knock him down by punching or kicking him anywhere in his midsection. However, it's generally not advisable, as he will remember the offense for a very long time, and do his best to take some harsh sort of revenge on said culprit.
[/spoiler]
Personality: (As usual, see the spoiler tag.)
Spoiler:
First off, and most importantly, you'll see that he's an intelligent guy with some epic trust issues. Beyond that, there are things that are not so obvious. First off, he tends to be a very passive person, and if one were to first meet him, they would otherwise think him stupid if it weren't for the constantly intense look in his eyes.

Despite his seemingly passive nature, he cares intensely for his Pokémon, and for those very few that have ever been his friends. He's always been the one who steps up to protect those he cares about, even if they're wrong, if he feels like they're getting into a situation they don't deserve to be in.

Otherwise, he IS fairly passive. He only really pays his undivided attention about things of consequence, be they in the short or long-term. It's this focus that makes others think that he's completely tuned out to everything around him (which on some days isn't entirely untrue).

There are only a few things that will get him to openly act otherwise, and they are as follows: Talk to his Pokémon (understanding their responses for yourself will really get him involved), bring up a subject he's interested in (finding a cure to his disorder is definitely a way to go), be a staff member (as you're a person of consequence), and last but not least, get him angry (which is extremely inadvisable, as he generally won't stop hammering away at you until he's too tired to dish out another blow).

He is generally very bad at holding grudges, unless you do something to REALLY make him angry, such as hurt his Pokémon, or be a member of one of the constantly rising "Team Something" type of organizations around (and for that, he'll hate you with a passion, and perhaps even hunt you down on his own if you hurt him or his friends), or hurt his Pokémon by something other than light means (such as in a battle).

Once you get to know him, he's much like any other person. Typically, he's somewhat compassionate towards other beings (Pokémon included), even if he doesn't really talk all that much. However, he's always greatly preferred the company of Pokémon to that of people, the latter of which he considers to be generally more selfish, unless they've proven themselves to be worthy of his attention. As such, social interaction from him isn't nearly as common as it should be (outside of activities that require his direct participation), and generally it takes him getting to know you first for him to open up.

History: (inside the spoiler tags)
Spoiler:
Born and raised in Unova, he comes from the area around Opelucid City, having grown up in a small rural community that has been commonly called the Village of Dragons for a long time now. Only thing is, he never got a dragon-type Pokémon. The egg he had received as a kid turned out to be a rather large Larvesta hatchling that was accidentally swapped with the dragon he would have gotten. However, since little enough was known about them, he ended up having the poor thing forced on him, so that information could be gathered about it. Not only that, but since the egg had already hatched, the two were stuck with each other from that point on anyway, and Adrian never ended up getting that dragon (which were typically either Axew or Dratini for children of that area). He ended up calling the hatchling Supernova because of her bright personality, along with the fact that she seemed to have a certain glow about her. (It wasn't until later that he learned that she had the ability Drought, which is unusual for most typical Larvesta.)

Instead, he was given the opportunity to earn it, as he had graduated school a year early, at the age of 9. After having some unsuccessful adventures, he stayed home for a couple of months and trained until he was ten, which was the normal age for kids to get their trainer's licenses and go on their journeys, regardless of their length. This one turned out to be a fair success, in spite of the fact that he never worked up the courage to challenge any gyms. Therefore, he never got very strong, and instead focused on having a good time out on the road.

He was ten now, and by this time, he had already caught a Gastly and a Shellder. He would have had the time of his life, and was even contemplating challenging his first gym, when the worst happened. Several criminals showed up and tried to rob. The methods they used on him (such as beating him to a pulp before taking everything of value that he had), which didn't fail to attract the authorities (namely some members of the Unova Pokémon League, along with the police in general). However, they weren't fast enough to prevent the damage from being done.

While they did recover his stolen Pokemon and bring the criminals to justice, there was no way they knew of to mend his broken back and injured neck to a point where he could operate anywhere as well as he could before. He had to go about on a cane, and his legs were weakened by the injuries done to his back.

After a couple of hard years of trying (and failing) to either recover from or cope with his new conditions, he's gone to the Academy to find someone or something to heal him, or at least find a way to live with his condition. However, he's not trained his Pokémon up in their strength. Instead, he's worked on their ability to battle without his commands, so that if he's caught in a bad situation on a bad day, his Pokémon can at least defend themselves. While he is here, he hopes to grow stronger in addition to finding a way to make himself as good as new.

Pokémon Team: (inside the spoiler tags. This one will be a bit more interesting to read, hopefully. They are listed in the order obtained.)
Spoiler:

Species: Volcarona
Nickname: Supernova
Personality: She is Adrian's first Pokémon, and the one he looks the most kindly upon. She's very timid and self-conscious, having an almost unshakable inferiority complex. She sometimes gloomily makes comments about her less-than-glorious looks, and her general weakness when compared with everything else around her. However, if her friends are in danger or she's being counted upon to win a battle, none of these things matter -- she would do anything within her power to win.

She's highly intelligent, just like the others, but she's always insisted on using the abilities she has to "do the right thing, and do it always." She has always stuck with her trainer (even if it means hiding behind him in fear), and regards him as one of the best people she's ever known, because he is always able to see another person based on their heart. "Real beauty is in the heart, and in my eyes, you take the cake every time." That's what Adrian once told her, and she's always held onto those words throughout the few years they've known each other, in spite of all the insults she's taken about her oversized and grotesque form. (She is now a larger Volcarona than normal for her level -- never mind her species-- and she's still getting used to her newfound power and abilities, never mind her appearance.)
Level: 35
Moves: Fire Blast, Morning Sun, Bug Buzz, String Shot, Gust, Quiver Dance
Ability: Drought [Lights the area up around the wielder. Makes the battlefield hotter; strengthens Fire-type Pokémon and Fire-type moves.]
----------------------------------------------
Species: Haunter
Nickname: Migraine
Personality: This Pokémon is the paragon of all things annoying to most people and funny to the few who aren't on that list. In terms of behavior, he is the polar opposite of his trainer. This intelligent little beast is the source of most of the trouble Adrian has ever been in since he got him, due to the endless supply of nefarious ideas he always spawns in his mind, nearly all of which are pranks of some kind, or otherwise very annoying things in general.
Level: 35
Moves: Confuse Ray, Sludge Bomb, Taunt, Thief, Scary Face, Shadow Ball
Ability: Mastermind [All damaging moves are special attacks. The user is typically considerably smarter than others of this species.]
------------------------------------------------------
Species: Cloyster
Nickname: Frostbite
Personality: As far as Pokémon go, he's the complete opposite of his trainer, somewhat like Migraine. But that's where the similarities end. He isn't insanely smart. He's simply insane, and is often doing whatever Migraine suggests, which the Cloyster tends to find to be downright hilarious. However, he has rare moments of complete brilliance (unfortunately, almost all outside of battle), and otherwise relies on whatever instructions he receives either from Migraine, Supernova, or Adrian. Above all else though, he simply LOVES to hit things over and over again, and jumps for joy (if he could) at the mere mention of being able to throw something at something else.
Lvl: 36
Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Shell Smash, Spike Cannon, Swagger, Hail
Ability: Skill Link [The user is able to keep up multi-hit attacks going for longer than normal. Endurance and accuracy is sometimes enhanced.]
-----------------------------------------------------
Species: Rufflet
Nickname: Titanic
Personality: If you've ever seen a passive Pokemon, this is it. Titanic, while very strong for a bird, is rarely bothered to do anything he feels he doesn't have to do, except win a battle quickly simply to get it over with. If he can remain in his Pokeball, he'd rather do that than have to bother with the antics of Adrian's other three Pokemon.

When he actually is active, he's usually ticked off or unusually interested in something... and both of these instances are very rare outside of battle. When he's out of his Pokeball, he's usually grooming himself or listening to others, and usually expends as little effort as possible to get anything done, all in the name of his own general apathy.
Lvl: 45
Moves: Crush Claw, Hone Claws, Air Slash, Retaliate, Strength, Superpower
Ability: Sheer Force [The user's moves are more powerful, but they never have any extra effects, especially outside of attack combinations.]

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Old December 29th, 2013 (02:20 PM).
Nillemi
Under my Rock

Nature: Impish
Alright, Finally got my Internet back after my Grandfather Cut it during a D.I.Y job.
(He wont admit it, But we all know what happened)

I'll try to Get my post up soon, Been helping my grandparents out quite a bit while Visiting.
Old December 29th, 2013 (05:28 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Cosmic Fury: Oh geez... I wish you'd gone over this with me first. The easiest way I can put this is that your app is really, really over the top. I'm going to break down some of the issues I found going over it.

Were the nicknames you chose for him and his pokemon intentionally campy? I mean... because they are. It's okay if he's supposed to be rather bad at giving good nicknames, but it definitely made me raise my brows.(Who calls another human being Dragon or Leviathan? He has some very weird friends.)

Secondly, let's talk about physical characteristics. Your character is a human with the powers of a Pokemon at best and I find myself asking... why? What purpose does this quirk serve and what do you plan to do with it? Ultimately I'm extremely uncomfortable with the idea of a human that can decide he's feeling too good for his Pokemon today and battle without them. I noticed you attempted to apply plenty of flaws, but at worst they seem to be an annoying inconvenience considering those radical super powers he got in exchange. The guy's cursed with awesome. I'm kind of confused because from my understanding this is a character that was already in the RP at one point. He didn't have these traits before, did he..? (Because that would make things a lot more complicated and raise a bunch of questions. >>)

Lastly, the guy's Pokemon are from level 45 to 50! How many freebie levels did you give the guy? o_o I ask because that would make him probably one of the strongest trainers in the school and I cannot find him in the etherpad.
Old December 29th, 2013 (06:51 PM). Edited December 29th, 2013 by machomuu.
machomuu
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
If I may add my two cents (despite not being a member of this RP), @Cosmic Fury, I think the biggest issue is that, apart from what Yellow stated, the nicknames given to your character aren't really relevant. His personality seems very late 90s to current Shonen Hero in that he's calm unless his friends are in danger. The problem with this is that Dragons and Leviathan aren't known for this, and they really wouldn't be relevant for someone who has intense fits of rage when set off, either. They're simply large and/or powerful beings...and that's pretty much all that may relate him to them, but they're more complex than that and, when you get right down to it, neither of them are similar to him in pretty much any way other than that he may be powerful. He may have trained dragons, but there are a lot of dragon type trainers out there, and even if he were given the nickname, you state that he had the name for other reasons, which goes back to my original point.

Why not point to something in his past? Maybe you could make a name off of one of his other characteristics, such as how he's compassionate or how he has trust issues. Heck, it could even be based off of his name or his appearance...or just give him no nickname at all (which, given his contacts, seems appropriate).
Old December 30th, 2013 (03:24 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

My face when everyone is standing around Valorie criticizing her thighs. This is just too hilarious to me.
Old December 30th, 2013 (05:52 PM).
Dualik
Eloquent Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Don't worry, Kale's twisted sense of justice, sympathy, dark realism and cold calculating logic is here to save Valorie from some of the criticism.

He didn't say much to protect her thighs though... even he has to agree on THAT particular critique.

(Lucia might also not appreciate his words... but that's another issue altogether.)
Old December 30th, 2013 (10:49 PM).
Zhuq
Pokemon Trainer Zarraf

Nature: Brave
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):Kai Kazami

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15):15

Sex (Male or Female):Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm)uicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Kai is a very friendly and free-spirited character and also wants to solve mysteries using is detective skills.. He talks quite calmly and will get hot-tempered when some does something to his freinds, family and Pokemon. He is a very calm and brilliant person and can also think up strategies and give split-second desicions. He can also use his tactics to use his enemies against each other. He also has a strong sense of justice.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): He grew up in three cities, one in three different regions. Goldenrod City in Johto, Jubilife City in Sinnoh and Littleroot Town in Hoenn. He grew up with his parents, Cole Kazami and Misa Kazami. He explored the Region of Hoenn, got all the gym badges and went to Ever Grande City's Pokemon League Championships. He won and became the champion. His Pokemon team consists of a Groovyle, Lairon and Wailord. After he heard about the Pokemon Trainer Academy, he was psyched because he never heard about it before. He thought it was a mystery and went there to study and figure the mystery.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:Groovyle, Lairon, Wailord
Nickname(Optional):JungleNinja(Groovyle), MetalHead(Lairon) and WaterStomper(Wailord)
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):JungleNinja is calm, like his Trainer. MetalHead is unpredictable and straightforward. WaterStomper is defensive and bulky.
Lvl(Max 30):JungleNinja(Lv. 30), MetalHead(Lv.28), WaterStomper(Lv. 27).
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):JungleNinja: Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Bullet Seed, Earthquake.
MetalHead: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Metal Claw
WaterStomper: Surf, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet
Old December 31st, 2013 (11:05 PM).
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Yeah, thanks for pointing these things out. I'll go back and change it up as soon as I can. It's been a bit of a rough couple of weeks. The holidays took a bit of a toll, but I'll be getting at this app until it's done.

Old December 31st, 2013 (11:36 PM). Edited December 31st, 2013 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Zhuq: Hmm... Your personality section lacks any flaws and your history section is really short. I also find myself asking why a pokemon league champion would be signing up for the academy as a student... and how he managed to defeat a pokemon league with three low level Pokemon. I don't think I've seen you around. Are you new to the RPC? I'd be happy to help you figure out a character, though it might take some work. I'll tell you that none of the characters here have a history as illustrious as pokemon league champion. (...At least, none of the students do.)

You're supposed to be a bit more of a rookie trainer, y'know?

@Cosmic Fury: Glad to hear it. You can try clearing ideas with me beforehand if you don't want to risk going through another rejection. It's up to you though.
Old January 1st, 2014 (10:20 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Alright, Jimmy's back. What classes could he take part in?
Old January 1st, 2014 (10:50 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

hey everyone I finally have more time on my hands. Can I return to this?
Old January 1st, 2014 (12:45 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@SylveonStar: Absolutely.

@Brainstorm: If he doesn't want to take part in the raid, he'll probably wind up alone in a class judging by how popular the raid is. |D

There should be no particular limitations on classes, so I'd in turn ask you what you feel like having your character take. I figure if you're going to get stuck with a class it might as well be the class you want. D;
Old January 1st, 2014 (01:30 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

@Yellow - Oh, believe me, he'd love to take part in the raid, however I have something planned for him. And, well, if I get to pick the class, then I pick... well, actually I'm torn between Pokémon Trainer Fitness, Self-Defense and Poison-Type class. Any of those will work
Old January 1st, 2014 (01:52 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Brainstorm: I'm going to go ahead and choose Pokemon Trainer Fitness for you. I'm sure you can think up something neat with such a vague class!
Old January 1st, 2014 (02:48 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

@Yellow - Having Lt. Surge training Jimmy physically sounds like fun. Having him do push-ups, and running, and stuff like that... It sure brings back memories xD
Old January 2nd, 2014 (06:50 AM).
Dillon1102

Nature: Careful
hey i'm going to try and get my first post up soon i just got really busy with the holidays and such
Old January 3rd, 2014 (08:54 PM).
Elikiteru

Nature: Jolly
Name: William Blazington

Nickname: "Willy"

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance:

William is 5ft 2in, and weighs 85lbs he usally wears a red cap with some "pokéball" markings on it and some grey jeans with some black stripes on. He also uses black sneakers, and a blue jacket with some white stripes on it.

Personality:

William is pretty much always happy but he has gotten bullied in school before and can become sad and angry really fast if people start bullying him, he isn't that great at school he needed to be the schools clown in some of the years to make it, and beacuse of the bullying he isn't always the brightest fella but his intentions are always the same to make everybody smile. He dosn't have that many friends but Fokko has been the the last years for him, but he isn't the most social person and can sometimes have a hard time making friends but it's much better than before when he got bullyied. William has always hated school beacuse of his earlier years which can sometimes make him a bit "paranoid" thinking that something will happen in class, that a bully is going to walk by and call him something and then hit him or something, so he has a hard time sitting still when people are walking by him.

History:

William Blazington grew up in the wonderful place called Lumiose City in Kalos. He was a pretty normal kid he went to school to learn about pokémon and more, his parents were also normal people they were just a mere dot in a painting, but William's parents wanted him to become special, to get known and not just be a regular Joe. His dad Peter Blazington worked as a chef in the restaurant called le wow, while his mother Hannah worked at the Lumiose Museum.

William was always really in to pokémon, his room was always filled with posters toys and everything else that you could imagine, in the beggining he didn't really like pokémon and the idea to become the champion he always wanted to do something else, maybe becoming a chef like dad but there was something, someone who got William thinking to do something with pokémon, there was an "evil" corporation in kanto which got put down by a big hero which got super big in my school, everybody were talking about him, and after that he wanted to do something with pokémon so he can save the world and make people happy.

At William's 10:th birthday he got some normal things a watch some toys but then there was also a letter from mom and dad, but when he opened it he would have never known what it would be but it was an invitation to choose a starter pokémon at professor Sycamore's lab. William who had always dreamed of having a pokémon friend, when he was done reading it, he started bursting into tears of joy beacuse he knew he was going to get his own pokémon friend. Taking hius bike to Sycamore's lab everything went fine he got to choose a starter which was a Fennekin which he later named Fokko, it was a girl and it had an egg move called hypnosis. When he came home he took out Fokko to go out and play beacuse he was so happy. A few years later when he turned 12 his parents had signed him up for Gary Oak's Pokémon Trainer Academy, it was a thing William had herd of before but he hadn't really cared much about it, he appreciated the gift, and started getting ready for the journey.

Pokémon:

Species: Fennekin
Nickname: Fokko
Personality: Fokko is a very jolly pokémon who always tries to cheer everybody up, She can be pretty foulish sometimes, but all in all she is just a nice pokémon who wants to make people happy.
Lvl: 11
Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember, Howl and Hypnosis.

Ps: Im sorry for any bad spelling or the missing of any parts, I tried my best and even if I don't get accepted I will atleast have my own rp character, thanks for reading and thanks in advance, Elikiteru!

Banner made by Mizuiro-Konoha
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links